Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums (44499 Views)

Task Force Para-Military Officer Stabbed By Hoodlums In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Catholic Priest, Rev Fr (dr) Dennis E. Osuagwu Murdered By Hoodlums Yesterday / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by cktheluckyman: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Zikdik:
Ask yourself.. what would Fayemi gain? He isn't a saint, but, he isn't stupid either.

I must applaud Fayose. Of all the strategies, this one is diamond. No way out of it for Fayemi. It's a pity.

APC has a lot to gain from the death of strong Fayose ally!!! This is supposed to be pay back fornthe events that transpired earlier in the court yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Blaqsmith: Can't Fayemi maintain his gentlemanly and sportsmanship attitude till the end of his shambolic tenure? ??

For your information, Fayemi has never been a gentleman, it's just mere public perception. Which gentleman goes on air to accept defeat in an election only to change his tune less than 2 weeks thereafter? Which gentleman will disregard police advise not to visit a crisis riddled area only to accuse the same police of attacking him with tear gas? Which gentleman goes on a live TV interview to callously support his members for killing g an innocent passerby, cover his dead body with APC's vest(just to paint the picture of been an APC member) and also blaming the police for the killing? Which gentleman-governor will embark on creation of local government councils after his rejection at the poll knowing the financial burden such portends for the incoming government? One can go on and on but the bottom line is; Fayemi is just a subtle, arrogant and mischievous personality.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Esperooke(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
I have been following some of these pro-Fayose guys' comments. One striking thing i can glean from their positions is their utter disregard for decorum. They are quick @ indicting APC in the issue that was filed by E-11 (a social group) which was based on the constitutionality of Fayose's candidacy. If Fayose is so sure of himself, what happen to appeal? A Man of honour shouldnt substitute violence for distrust in the judiciary, in recognition of the likely destructive multiplier-effect. Or, how would one interpret what he said that "attempt to oust him will not go lightly like that of Segun Oni" which he said after causing commotion at the court. No reasonable person will exonerate Fayose from this distasteful saga. Imagine, yesterday he singlehandedly brought the whole state judiciary on its kneel, today again see what is on ground. We might aswell conclude he is behind the assassination as part of the scheme to wriggle his way out. Anything can happen with a desperate man! But sadly, most people think with their heart. They prefer to follow their emotion even if it means misery and death. May God help Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
msmon:

I take whatever Soyinka said about politics in Nigeria with a pinch of salt because in knows next to nothing about politics.
Am sorry but i got to say this to you right now : you are a complete slowpoke for describing WS in that insultive manner. So because a man choses not to get into the mix of our retrogresive type of politics in Nigeria, it means he doesnt know anything about politics? so because GEJ is the president now , he knows everything about politics? Once again sir, accept it from me you are a big F.O.O.L!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by jakiedudu(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why must people resort to violence to settle scores?
Honestly I weep for Nigerian youths.

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by msmon(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
kellyJames5:
I suspect a 'relationship' gone sore cause the description of the regalia of the assailants and their modus opradi rings a bell.

I suppose you are not Patrick Obaiagbon
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
akinluyi02: Curfew has been impose by d gov...my lovely republic let's maintain peace Oº°˚˚°º
Next time- OUTGOING GOV. OKAY. I thought he was a gentle man before. Now, he has truncated APC's future in Ekiti with his ungentlemanly behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by cktheluckyman: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Esperooke: I have been following some of these pro-Fayose guys' comments. One striking thing i can glean from their positions is their utter disregard for decorum. They are quick @ indicting APC in the issue that was filed by E-11 (a social group) which was based on the constitutionality of Fayose's candidacy. If Fayose is so sure of himself, what happen to appeal? A Man of honour shouldnt substitute violence for distrust in the judiciary, in recognition of the likely destructive multiplier-effect. Or, how would one interpret what he said that "attempt to oust him will not go lightly like that of Segun Oni" which he said after causing commotion at the court. No reasonable person will exonerate Fayose from this distasteful saga. Imagine, yesterday he singlehandedly brought the whole state judiciary on its kneel, today again see what is on ground. We might aswell conclude he is behind the assassination as part of the scheme to wriggle his way out. Anything can happen with a desperate man! But sadly, most people think with their heart. They prefer to follow their emotion even if it means misery and death. May God help Nigeria

That should not justify the assasination of one of his loyalists by his opponents

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
cypha101: The people of Ekiti voted for trouble and they are getting it in full, mind you its just getting started. "I'm now a changed person" #fayose. Obviously!

You must be a slowpoke. So you expect Fayose to fold his arms and allow Fayemi and his APC to stop him from taking over governance through blackmarket judicial pronouncement? You must be out of your mind.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Wefiak1414(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
hmm this kind thing................

Ha this is blood about to

Not good ...,,.....

Why
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Esperooke: I have been following some of these pro-Fayose guys' comments. One striking thing i can glean from their positions is their utter disregard for decorum. They are quick @ indicting APC in the issue that was filed by E-11 (a social group) which was based on the constitutionality of Fayose's candidacy. If Fayose is so sure of himself, what happen to appeal? A Man of honour shouldnt substitute violence for distrust in the judiciary, in recognition of the likely destructive multiplier-effect. Or, how would one interpret what he said that "attempt to oust him will not go lightly like that of Segun Oni" which he said after causing commotion at the court. No reasonable person will exonerate Fayose from this distasteful saga. Imagine, yesterday he singlehandedly brought the whole state judiciary on its kneel, today again see what is on ground. We might aswell conclude he is behind the assassination as part of the scheme to wriggle his way out. Anything can happen with a desperate man! But sadly, most people think with their heart. They prefer to follow their emotion even if it means misery and death. May God help Nigeria
See, with the type of youths Nigeria parades in recent times , its clear Nigeria has no future. This sensible analysis you made will soon be rubbished by thugs from the Fayose/PDP axis.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
honey001: Why won't they riot, afterall they have now eaten and belleful..... 10kg of rice no Br small hunger He go cure...... Outcome of Stomach infrastructure. I pity the fools fighting.....
[color=#006600][/color]

May God punish you for propagating falsehood. Why do you still continue in this careless talk when even Fayemi has come out to tell Nigerians that he was not voted out because of any stomach infrastructure? You are surely living by mischief just like your father Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Esperooke(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
cktheluckyman:

That should not justify the assasination of one of his loyalists by his opponents
How are you so sure it was them? Stop being naive man!
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by tareigns(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
IYANGBALI: you are welcome
hey, I was just wondering, whose picture is that on the top right corner of you profile pix? as that guy an APC dude?
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Baawaa(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fayose,Fayose,Fayose,how many time did i called you This is your hand work,you want to give "1 bread to two children at the same time without ready to share it for them".I hope Ekiti people know Omolade Aderiye,if you don't know him he was(because he has gone with this battle) the former chairman of NURTW.And E Eleven (Evil Eleven).These two factions worked for Fayose,in a null shell they were fighting for supremacy.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
mistu[color=#006600:
[/color]dreh]Had it been Omisore won in Osun, we would have been nursing our own chaos too.
Ekiti people, how market? If atall fayemi bleeped up, you ought to have voted for the sake of peace he maintained in the state. You guys are just brilliant, you ain't intelligent!!!

Rather you are the one that's educated but very illiterate. Do you need further tutorial to know that Fayemi is the cause of all these? Why is he using the G11 to obtain court judgement to prevent Fayose from been sworn in nextmonth? Why is it that APC is synonymous with violviolence when taking over or handing over reign of government? This wouldn't have happened if Fayemi had kept to his promise of handing over peacefully.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Layolaw: just leave them, e-goat crying fowl over spillt milk, all their noise about stomach infrastructure is so annoying because of the fact that fayemi shared things more than fayose, anyway this one they did now is not going to help them @ all
......I believe I know you from somewhere......I served in ekiti 2010/2011......Moba LGA to be precise....even though am an Igbo dude en despite the war that goes on here,(I've taken part in some though) ekiti is my adopted state en this news brings tears to my eyes..... cry cry
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by tattesco(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
I love my state. We don't take nonsense like lagos and other states. Proudly omo ekiti
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Delerichard: i have been reading ppł's comments since yesteday i discovered dat pple dat er commenting er nt frm ekiti rathar understand d politics of ekitiAPC er the cause of chaos in ekiti cos they dont want relinguish power to PDP,anoder tin is dat,wen foluso ogundare was killed by APC HA member in emure,it wasnt violence,wen jeje was killed in ilawe it wasnt violence and wen AIT crew was hit in ikere ekiti it wasnt violence.now dat fayose is fightin for his right u Called it thuggry.well,i want u to no that d judge that presided over d case yesteday is member E-11,wat er u expecting?fayose is wise but u [color=#006600][/color]turned his wiseness to thuggry,no wonder segun oni was robed in d court by salami.wat u Called thuggry are the masses that voted him in.ekiti love him!!

May God bless you. All those who are stupidly blaming Fayose will be judged by their conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: All hail the killer party!!
HEDIOTA
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by major466(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Very unfortunate.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by major466(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#000099][/color]

You must be a slowpoke. So you expect Fayose to fold his arms and allow Fayemi and his APC to stop him from taking over governance through blackmarket judicial pronouncement? You must be out of your mind.
Don't mind them. APC is another definition for toutism and violence.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by tattesco(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD:

May God bless you. All those who are stupidly blaming Fayose will be judged by their conscience.
thanks my bro. Those who don't know anything just dey guess. I like my oga @ the top @fayose to the end. He is very wise. Come october 15
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
funshint:
Shutup and stop pretending U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know whom Fayose is. Even his comments yesterday shows someone who's alrdy spurn for war "...my removal by any court will not come cheap like that of Oni..." do you know the meaning of that statement?! I just pity Ekiti state; dem never see anything O°˚˚˚

What meaning in your foolishness do you read into that statement? Fayose has just told all who cared to listen that he will not allow Fayemi and his supporter of APC APC to truncate his swearing in through jankara market court ruling. It's as simple as that. No man will fold his arms and allow questionable characters to play on his intelligence. And that's what APC is known for.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by streetzdreamz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Delerichard: i have been reading ppł's comments since yesteday i discovered dat pple dat er commenting er nt frm ekiti rathar understand d politics of ekitiAPC er the cause of chaos in ekiti cos they dont want relinguish power to PDP,anoder tin is dat,wen foluso ogundare was killed by APC HA member in emure,it wasnt violence,wen jeje was killed in ilawe it wasnt violence and wen AIT crew was hit in ikere ekiti it wasnt violence.now dat fayose is fightin for his right u Called it thuggry.well,i want u to no that d judge that presided over d case yesteday is member E-11,wat er u expecting?fayose is wise but u turned his wiseness to thuggry,no wonder segun oni was robed in d court by salami.wat u Called thuggry are the masses that voted him in.ekiti love him!!
'. U'v said it all,most pple screaming here av no idea of wats going on in d state,da f*ck s E-11?apc s d bone of contention in d state,d. Pple dat voted em in equally voted em out in al d 16local governments d state has,so why cant dey sit back n count dia losses,nw distrupting d peace of d state 3months after d election has been done.p

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Optimisticgondy: Thanks my brother. I also live in Ekiti, in fact, I just left Ado around 4pm yesterday. APC should be blamed for the present problem in Ekiti. I don't know why they are not contented with people's choice; people voted for Fayose cos they are fed up of their hypocritical rule, forming I HOLY PASS and yet, they went ahead to collude with E-11 group who are not even up to 0.00001% of Ekiti population to challenge Fayose's eligibility to contest as governor.
Even many APC's supporters are fed up of these senile babas who call themselves E-11. They should leave Ekiti to the choice we've made abi Na dem only be electorates for Ekiti ni?
Last bullet: Any student who has E in 11 subjects should be seriously dealt with.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by kendraloops(f): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

So Fayose killed his own man or what self? ? ?

Tor!! That's the same thing I'm wondering.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OLADD: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Arch1: The MC musiliu Oluomo and Alhaji Olorunwa faction of the NURTW in Lagos state are pro-APC and they seldom engage in political violence.

Onlike the NURTW in Oyo state during the administration of Alao-Akala led PDP government. Do you remeber the mayhem they usually cause in Ibadan? Do you remeber the fracas between Tokyo and Eleweomo and how Eleweomo was brutally murdered after a PDP rally?

The NURTW in Ekiti state are also pro-PDP and they are all Fayose's thugs

Is that why Tinubu and Fashola have not been able to remove the touts from Lagos parks and bus stops for the past 14 years despite public outcries? At least, you have alluded to the fact that there's thuggery in APC too.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by darlingnuel(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's getting bloody... I'm afraid, even bloodier, as the main action unfolds...
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by NeuroBoss(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's barely a month away
and Ekiti is getting served
already. This will be another
bumpy 4-year ride. I wish them
good luck.
Welcome Fayose, the Òsòkòmolè.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by major466(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

For your information, Fayemi has never been a gentleman, it's just mere public perception. Which gentleman goes on air to accept defeat in an election only to change his tune less than 2 weeks thereafter? Which gentleman will disregard police advise not to visit a crisis riddled area only to accuse the same police of attacking him with tear gas? Which gentleman goes on a live TV interview to callously support his members for killing g an innocent passerby, cover his dead body with APC's vest(just to paint the picture of been an APC member) and also blaming the police for the killing? Which gentleman-governor will embark on creation of local government councils after his rejection at the poll knowing the financial burden such portends for the incoming government? One can go on and on but the bottom line is; Fayemi is just a subtle, arrogant and mischievous personality.
They are chameleons. APC pretend as saints in the afternoon, but in the evening they transform to witches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport / Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.