Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai (62650 Views)

Oil And Jobs At Prime & Hills Energy Services Limited / Recent Careers And Jobs In Nigeria (graduate And Professionals) / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 11:37pm On May 25, 2015
why not? u can. just travel with a valid drivers permit should u get a taxi cab job and for ur other experiences, u are go to go but don't forget the God factor. keep hope alive and every thing will be fine.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by shawn5ng(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Hw much is the take home of drivers over there?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 5:47pm On May 27, 2015
1500 plus commission plus minus in the end u go home with 3k
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2015
For those interested in direct employment in the UAE an opportunity exist now for Security job and office clerk .
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by tyslimmie: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
slimup:
For those interested in direct employment in the UAE an opportunity exist now for Security job and office clerk .

can you give details please?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by queenataba(f): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
security job and clerk job available. sec is 2500 salary with processing fee of 3500aed ticket inclusive while clerk job is only 2 position left, salary 3500 process fee 300k no ticket attached.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by queenataba(f): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
security job and clerk job available. sec is 2500 salary with processing fee of 3500aed ticket inclusive while clerk job is only 2 position left, salary 3500 aed process fee 300k no ticket attached.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by horladmejy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
tyslimmie:

can you give details please?
how can we reach you?? You can mail me. Horladmejy@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by horladmejy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
slimup:
how can we reach you? Here is my mail. Horladmejy@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
horladmejy:
u mean he should forward d details to ur mail and leave or ignore other people to benefit..@ slimup pls give full details on how to for pple who might av interest
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
security job and clerk job available. sec is 2500 salary with processing fee of 3500aed ticket inclusive while clerk job is only 2 position left, salary 3500 aed process fee 300k no ticket attached.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ayoafod: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
How can i reach u? Am interested! My mail: profjayo1@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2015
k
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
slimup:
security job and clerk job available. sec is 2500 salary
with processing fee of 3500aed ticket inclusive while
clerk job is only 2 position left, salary 3500 aed
process fee 300k no ticket attached.
. Slim wudup?got ur pm...here I am.....is this job still available?if yes..re u d agant? Or ur giving us d agent details ....if ur d agent,re u here in nigeria or dubai? If in nigeria,where is ur office located?what is d mode of ur payment for visa. Is't pay before service or pay at delivery? Thanks. Waiting for ur reply asap
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
queenataba:
queenataba:
I NEED WORKING NIARALANDERS TO HELP ME GET A JOB IN DUBAI,I AM NEW IN TOWN AND WOULD WELCOME ANY HAND OF FELLOWSHIP AND ADVICE PLS.

You this yeye 419girl, after u don dupe some people for ikeja and ran away ,Police in State CID (panti) are looking for u, u are here advertising for visa, anybody who deals with u is at his own risk, are u not from rivers state and u live at ikeja near PWD, u are a complete 419,abeg make nobody give her shishi, that is y they ban here in travel section because she is a 419, she went to dubai and didnt find a job and now she is looking for mugu to dupe, ole, barawo,

See ur post in 2013 asking for help when u where stranded in deira>>>>>>I Need Working Niaralanders To Help Me Get A Job In Dubai,i Am New In Town by queenataba(f): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2013
I NEED WORKING NIARALANDERS TO HELP ME GET A JOB IN DUBAI,I AM NEW IN TOWN AND WOULD WELCOME ANY HAND OF FELLOWSHIP AND ADVICE PLS.

Notice ! Notice !! Notice!! dont ever give her any money, she is a fraudsters, she has wrecked so many young girls both in lagos and dubai, ole, barawo..

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
queenataba:
slimup:
im lost at dis juncture.. Same write-up. @ slimup,wetin happen nw
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
emamos:

hahahaha, na so dem dey use different monikers on nairaland to con and scam, i thought l am d only one seeing this grin grin.
queenataba:
I am an active member of Travel section bit moderator won't allow this on that section. since I saw dytbabe post I decided to add mine since its allowed here. just PM for your Dubai visa, packaged tours and direct employment visas.

prices are from $300 up wards.
queenataba:
security job and clerk job available. sec is 2500 salary with processing fee of 3500aed ticket inclusive while clerk job is only 2 position left, salary 3500 process fee 300k no ticket attached.
slimup:
.slimup = queenataba = female = agent = seeking 4 who to harm, same wording, same write up, same goal, only a fool will part with his cash to all this guymen alias guywomen on nairaland, they start by opening a thread 2 advise those seeking 4jobs, they have so many monikers, they talk to demselves, catch mugu and disappear..
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
@pablomaria,dnt conclude yet since no 1 has come here allegin him of defraud ,honest & trustworthy agents ar rare.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
emamos:
@pablomaria,dnt conclude yet since no 1 has come here allegin him of defraud ,honest & trustworthy agents ar rare.

smell d coffee, na when dey dupe person before we talk, no way, it is better we expose d double moniker now so that everybody will be aware, it is clear that they are d same person and they have a motive...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Itz well bro
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ugsams(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2015
boys are not smiling. Ehm... Girls and women are not smiling too
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2015
I just wonder what all these Mods are doing about this...Nairaland is becoming so full of scammers..Scammers always using the heads of desperate Nigerians..
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rolly83:
I just wonder what all these Mods are doing about this...Nairaland is becoming so full of scammers..Scammers always using the heads of desperate Nigerians..

Yup, they take advantage of the job situation, the desperation of applicants to strike, he opened the thread as Slimup but he mistakenly logged in with his alternate ID queenataba to advertise same job, with the same wording and writing, he/she is looking 4who 2harm.... grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
View Slimup's posts (248) | View Slimup's topics (7).

last seen @ 1.27 pm and he / she has refused to update the thread.......... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
pablomaria:

Yup, they take advantage of the job situation, the desperation of applicants to strike, he opened the thread as Slimup but he mistakenly logged in with his alternate ID queenataba to advertise same job, with the same wording and writing, he/she is looking 4who 2harm.... grin grin

Hmmm,its really terrible!!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
emamos:

gringrin grin

boys no dey smile @all..haha
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
ugsams:
boys are not smiling. Ehm... Girls and women are not smiling too

grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by eromspete(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Its not enough.

CAD Designer = Draftsman.

You will be measured based on how many drawings you can produce in a day if you're assigned to a project

Your salary will get swallowed up in living expenses unless you will have a side hustle to add to your pay. Good luck

decuba:
Hi,got a job offer in Dubai..as a cad designer..but d offer was 4500aed n no accommodation.is it good.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by eromspete(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Visit www.dubizzle.com and research the prices you find for the gadgets you need. If you have enough cash you can fly in and buy whatever you want at Deira Market. You will see cargo agents at the same Deira market to ship it to your destination.

djojo:
Hello, can u help me out, i want to be importing used phones and accessories from Dubai, i will appreciate if u can help on this.

My email account is adex_adedeji@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
ayoafod:
How can i reach u? Am interested! My mail: profjayo1@gmail.com
horladmejy:

if una like una sef, make una no contact d she.male oo, or else the she.male go use una money do sara, the she.male has refused to update d thread because him yansh don open, the she.male has been viewing the thread but him no say breeze don blow , foul yansh don open, the she.male has been bursted with 2 monikers, so be warned..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
slimup:
@ nibblekenny, i don't get involved with visa procurement truly, but I can introduce you to the person that procured mine. when my visa was procured, she liased with her partners here in the UAE, to help me with job openings which really helped me then.
but if still need my help on arrival just in case, I will also help by giving you job info if and only when you keep in touch.

see format to drag ur prey inside your cage, nobody go fall for ur tricks, God don open ur yansh grin grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
queenataba:
Am in, queen 07083016685 Rivers
slimup:
I am slim, base in ph city ,need a serious relationship dat may lead to marriage. pls mature n serious minded guys are free to call me on 07083176690

slimup lives in ph city,queenataba also lives in rivers, another proof..... shocked shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.