Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai (62660 Views)

Oil And Jobs At Prime & Hills Energy Services Limited / Recent Careers And Jobs In Nigeria (graduate And Professionals) / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2015
From what i have seen it is fake, so like i said before u have to look for a very serious agent that will tell you the truth and work with that person and forget your friend. every day underage persons come in to DUBAI to seek greener pastures
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2015
I dont really get your point. How ever, if u are good in both aspects, it means you can apply for either of them when it is advertised, attend the interview, show your proficiency and get the job by Gods grace. So there is absolutely nothing wrong in it.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by goodieuzo: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Slump
How can u help me in my desire to relocate to Dubai in getting 3month tourist visa and where to stay while I search for job.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2015
goodieuzo:
@Slump
How can u help me in my desire to relocate to Dubai in getting 3month tourist visa and where to stay while I search for job.
slimup not slump.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Adeoban: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
slimup:
I dont really get your point. How ever, if u are good in both aspects, it means you can apply for either of them when it is advertised, attend the interview, show your proficiency and get the job by Gods grace. So there is absolutely nothing wrong in it.

@slimup, pls any enquire about the taxi jobs in Dubai.
My contact: adeoba360@yahoo.com
I look forward in hearing from you.
Thank you..
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
@goodieuzo, The visa is a problem, every thing u desire u will get only if u have enough cash to pull through. As for me, it was the agent that procured my visa that picked me from the airport to my accommodation before I paid for it and there after, they help me with most of the job info before I secured a job. so it all depends on u, ur cash and ur agent.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ Adeoban, check ur mail I have already sent you a mail regarding this enquiry.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ enamos, so funny though but thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
slimup:
@ enamos, so funny though but thanks.
big boss,was it slip of d keypad or keyboard, im emamos nt enamos sir
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Blackchampion(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kindly note that is now mandatory to attest your certificates or documents at the UAE embassy in Nigeria - ( located in Abuja) Please note there are no shortcuts and the Ministry of foreign affairs will send you back for the UAE embassy attestation. Plan ahead not to be frustrated. Note: This also applies to people already working in Dubai even if you have worked for 3 to 5years or more, once you get a new job and your certificates were not attested with your previous company, then your employment visa application with the new company will automatically be rejected. NEW UAE LAW Take note.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^U no evn give credit to d gal u copy n paste her post,though it s gud
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by shawn5ng(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blackchampion:
Kindly note that is now mandatory to attest
your certificates or documents at the UAE
embassy in Nigeria - ( located in Abuja)
Please note there are no shortcuts and the
Ministry of foreign affairs will send you back
for the UAE embassy attestation.
Plan ahead not to be frustrated.
Note: This also applies to people already
working in Dubai even if you have worked
for 3 to 5years or more, once you get a new
job and your certificates were not attested
with your previous company, then your
employment visa application with the new
company will automatically be rejected.
NEW UAE LAW Take note.

Source of information

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by shawn5ng(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
slimup:
@goodieuzo, The visa is a problem, every thing u desire u will get only if u have enough cash to pull through. As for me, it was the agent that procured my visa that picked me from the airport to my accommodation before I paid for it and there after, they help me with most of the job info before I secured a job. so it all depends on u, ur cash and ur agent.

Slimup u are doing a great job. Pls can u help us with the contact of ur agent?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Blackchampion(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
WALK IN INTERVIEW - 5th MAY 2015
Details: Posted on: 30th April 2015
Company Name: Premiers
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 51-200 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
Description:
Available post for SALES MANAGERS, SALES
SUPERVISOR, SALES OFFICER with at least 3
years of work experience on the same field,
Bachelors/Masters Degree holder, Excellent
command over English and very
knowledgeable in computer. Interested
candidate may visit our office on Tuesday, 5th
of May between 3-5 PM. Please bring your CV.
For location map, check our website
www.premiersintl.com
Goodluck!

#Copied
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
@ Emamos, so funny hahahaha.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by menix(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2015
slimup:
http:///IJwQXc

Not available....
Watz d site meant for?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 12:22pm On May 01, 2015
@Shawn, PM me
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:30pm On May 01, 2015
http://pinoyofwjobs..com/2015/05/emirate- group-is-now-hiring-apply.html
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 4:01pm On May 01, 2015
http://pinoyofwjobs..com/2015/04/sharaf- exchange-is-looking-for-tellers.html
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by goodieuzo: 4:06pm On May 01, 2015
slimup:
Thank you boss.like how much do I need for a start to get me visa,trans,living money.I need the contact of your agent.my mail is talktogoodness@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
k
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Gooci(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2015
@slim, pls do you know the average salary of a taxi driver in dubai...(Dubaitaxi)... Jst to have an idea
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 6:41pm On May 09, 2015
From what a taxi driver told me himself, he said their basic is 1500, but they share commission with the company at the end of the month from the total number of hours worked and money raked in. The commission they get in the end, plus the basic salary, totals about 3k or more depending on how much work u did thru the month.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by borntolead: 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
pls can u help me on information about stylist in Dubai for both male and female
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Gooci(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2015
slimup:
From what a taxi driver told me himself, he said their basic is 1500, but they share commission with the company at the end of the month from the total number of hours worked and money raked in. The commission they get in the end, plus the basic salary, totals about 3k or more depending on how much work u did thru the month.

Chaii.. I was thinking of 4000aed as minimum because some adverts I saw on dubizzle, they said average take of their current drivers to be 35000aed.
Pls wat edge does a taxi driver has over jobs like security because to bcome a taxi driver, it requires time nd serious money to get that licence??
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 9:15pm On May 12, 2015
@ borntolead, what I know is Nigerian girls who are stylists, most of them work part time for themselves after there normal paid Jon which may either be hair job or some thing else. There are a lot of salons here and stylists are also in high demand but again it still boils down to the issue of blacks, and Nigerians especially, not been given priority preferences. If u are lucky though why not, u will get a job.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Amehjeff1: 1:46pm On May 13, 2015
@slimup am currently in dubai and wnt ur assistant regarding job info and can I contact u. My email is amehjeff@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Blackchampion(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2015
Amehjeff1:
@slimup am currently in dubai and wnt ur assistant regarding job info and can I contact u. My email is amehjeff@gmail.com
Xup bro! hoe many months visa did u go with?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Amehjeff1: 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
3months visa, any info pls
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
k. I will try and post any info to u
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:09pm On May 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.