Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai (62564 Views)

Oil And Jobs At Prime & Hills Energy Services Limited / Recent Careers And Jobs In Nigeria (graduate And Professionals) / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Juzzybabe(f): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimup:
@ Zuzzybaby, all your husband has told you is the truth and nothing but the truth. So just bear with him and pray for him to finish his 2years contract, get a better job, and be financialy bouyant to either invite you as a wife,or assist you get a job to do especially as a teacher, but that will be when you are strong enough and baby is big enough for school.

Thank you so much. I only feel hurt that he knew all this and deliberately got me with the pregnant,now I have to tolerate his parents for until the baby is due for school. Feel like he played me because I suggested I work for a while before babies but he refused. Anyway,thank you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
@ juzzybabe, you are welcome. For the sake of love and marriage just bear with him but if you cannot, he can get you a small accommodation outside his family house. All in all, time will take care of it all. Be strong and be encouraged.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Juzzybabe(f): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
slimup:
@ juzzybabe, you are welcome. For the sake of love and marriage just bear with him but if you cannot, he can get you a small accommodation outside his family house. All in all, time will take care of it all. Be strong and be encouraged.

Thanks so much. As for the accommodation,he strongly refused worst of all his parents has refused to let me get a job while here. they av restricted my movements as well.My husband dances to their tune. I wake everyday,watch the sun set to its going down. May God help.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2014
@ juzzybabe, just take heart be strong and prayerful. Every thing that has a beginning must have an end.For the sake of Love and the child hold on and wait for your husbands next move. But the truth is you really need some space for yourself like working to assist your hubby and the child but since the family is negative against it, just stay put and hold on for Gods time. It is well with your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
still here
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by unikazzy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
pls confirm this nairalander "Bootylicious"
she said she base in dubai and she posted an advert for
driving job in dubai and said it's cost 500k.
is this a scam or what?

https://www.nairaland.com/1520756/live-work-united-arab-emirates/5
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
@ unikazzy, I have spoken with her when I saw her post. but we have not met. As far it has to do with paying money you have to be very careful. If I should advice u, it is better u arrive here first and see things yourself before doling out cash.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by unikazzy(m): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2014
slimup:
@ unikazzy, I have spoken with her when I saw her post. but we have not met. As far it has to do with paying money you have to be very careful. If I should advice u, it is better u arrive here first and see things yourself before doling out cash.
thks bro
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
you are welcome
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Facosco(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello mr slimup, pls I av a brother that just arrived at UAE but he is finding it uneasy to get a job pls what advice can u give to make things easy 4 him
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
@ Facosco, this is one reason I advice people to patronise agents that are willing to help them secure employment. Be that as it may, he has to rely on info from Nigerians about jobs but he will be asked to pay some money, but he should insist on writing an agreement with who ever, with fotocopies of the persons ids, before parting with any cash . Most times it is the best way to get a job, other times, niajas here, will run with your money. Another thing he can do is to change his choice of job, maybe that will also work for him. In all, he shd be prayerful, UAE and job is like this some times.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Facosco(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
slimup:
@ Facosco, this is one reason I advice people to patronise agents that are willing to help them secure employment. Be that as it may, he has to rely on info from Nigerians about jobs but he will be asked to pay some money, but he should insist on writing an agreement with who ever, with fotocopies of the persons ids, before parting with any cash . Most times it is the best way to get a job, other times, niajas here, will run with your money. Another thing he can do is to change his choice of job, maybe that will also work for him. In all, he shd be prayerful, UAE and job is like this some times.
I tried 2 connect him with one bootylicious an agent that posted a job vacancy on this forum when I called what I can figure out from our discussion is that her bill is too much imagine requesting for 4000aed administrative charges and besides I don't trust all what she was saying. her intention is to get the money and give one slave job that they will be paying 800aed
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls. don't pay such an amount to anybody, already he is on ground what people normally charge here is between 800 and 2000dhs. but you must be sure whom you give it to. warn him seriously.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Facosco(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
slimup:
Pls. don't pay such an amount to anybody, already he is on ground what people normally charge here is between 800 and 2000dhs. but you must be sure whom you give it to. warn him seriously.
thanks bros
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Bootylicious(f): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
May God forgive you. Firstly I am not an agent on the street, I work with a recruitment firm in Dubai, multi Dimensions International HR and consulting which is situated at sapphire towers,flr 2 rm 212 deira, port saeed. And for record purpose we also have a registered branch office in Nigeria, situated at 06, oliyide street off unity road ,ikeja lagos. The job I told you abt is a cab driving job in abu dhabi the offer on direct employment comes very expensive and just lucky he is in Dubai presently and can get it at a cheaper rate, with a commission based salary of 4500aed for 12hrs drive, accommodation and transportation. And all payment will be made in d office not handling me cash directly, like you are God that read minds. No Nigerian should call my phone if you have any doubt or think am going to open my mouth to speak lies,little wonder majority of you get scammed.
Facosco:
I tried 2 connect him with one bootylicious an agent that posted a job vacancy on this forum when I called what I can figure out from our discussion is that her bill is too much imagine requesting for 4000aed administrative charges and besides I don't trust all what she was saying. her intention is to get the money and give one slave job that they will be paying 800aed

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by qualified(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=Bootylicious post=27634462]May God forgive you. Firstly I am not an agent on the street, I work with a recruitment firm in Dubai, multi Dimensions International HR and consulting which is situated at sapphire towers,flr 2 rm 212 deira, port saeed. And for record purpose we also have a registered branch office in Nigeria, situated at 06, oliyide street off unity road ,ikeja lagos. The job I told you abt is a cab driving job in abu dhabi the offer on direct employment comes very expensive and just lucky he is in Dubai presently and can get it at a cheaper rate, with a commission based salary of 4500aed for 12hrs drive, accommodation and transportation. And all payment will be made in d office not handling me cash directly, like you are God that read minds. No Nigerian should call my phone if you have any doubt or think am going to open my mouth to speak lies,little wonder majority of you get scammed. [/quote
]

But madam, ur charges are just too high for d job and salary. It's scary really
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Bootylicious(f): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Well the money isn't going to be paid to me.Hardly would any company issue a visa free for Nigerians and the HR companies sourcing for jobs ain't doing it free. quote author=qualified post=27638469][/quote]
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Facosco(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bootylicious:
May God forgive you. Firstly I am not an agent on the street, I work with a recruitment firm in Dubai, multi Dimensions International HR and consulting which is situated at sapphire towers,flr 2 rm 212 deira, port saeed. And for record purpose we also have a registered branch office in Nigeria, situated at 06, oliyide street off unity road ,ikeja lagos. The job I told you abt is a cab driving job in abu dhabi the offer on direct employment comes very expensive and just lucky he is in Dubai presently and can get it at a cheaper rate, with a commission based salary of 4500aed for 12hrs drive, accommodation and transportation. And all payment will be made in d office not handling me cash directly, like you are God that read minds. No Nigerian should call my phone if you have any doubt or think am going to open my mouth to speak lies,little wonder majority of you get scammed.
can you point out from my post where I tell lies? Did you demand for 4000aed administrative charges -YES, did you demand tHe payment before the offer? -YES, did I doubt you of being an agent or you will not give the job -NO,and you want me to believe you that the monthly salary is 800aed but 12hrs drive commission is 4500aed with other monthly bonuses? Do you think am gullible up to that extent to be believing every bit of ur words? If you are one of those that get people scammed in Dubai you have to know that you cannot scam everybody that's why I make my research thoroughly

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Bootylicious(f): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2014
You said my intention is to collect 4000aed for a job salary of 800aed, how do you know that is my intention, and tell me which taxi job pays 800aed monthly and who doesn't know in uae that taxi drivers are paid well??who is questioning if you are gullible or not, being over smart of so many of u lands u into the wrong hands and if you are classifying people out kindly rule me out. I have a thread on jobs/vacancy which is almost a year and no one has given a bad report about me. Just say you can't afford d charges and look for a job with lesser charges than concluding wrongly about me as if I have deeped my hands into your pocket to force money out. And to make things clear, I am NOT an agent,i work with a human resources consultancy company,we get jobs out sourced to us and what ever price I give is directly from the office and why tell lies when I have a reputation to protect
Facosco:
can you point out from my post where I tell lies? Did you demand for 4000aed administrative charges -YES, did you demand tHe payment before the offer? -YES, did I doubt you of being an agent or you will not give the job -NO,and you want me to believe you that the monthly salary is 800aed but 12hrs drive commission is 4500aed with other monthly bonuses? Do you think am gullible up to that extent to be believing every bit of ur words? If you are one of those that get people scammed in Dubai you have to know that you cannot scam everybody that's why I make my research thoroughly

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Facosco(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bootylicious:
You said my intention is to collect 4000aed for a job salary of 800aed, how do you know that is my intention, and tell me which taxi job pays 800aed monthly and who doesn't know in uae that taxi drivers are paid well??who is questioning if you are gullible or not, being over smart of so many of u lands u into the wrong hands and if you are classifying people out kindly rule me out. I have a thread on jobs/vacancy which is almost a year and no one has given a bad report about me. Just say you can't afford d charges and look for a job with lesser charges than concluding wrongly about me as if I have deeped my hands into your pocket to force money out. And to make things clear, I am NOT an agent,i work with a human resources consultancy company,we get jobs out sourced to us and what ever price I give is directly from the office and why tell lies when I have a reputation to protect
can you read what other people comment about your company's exhorbitant charges? For God's sake the charges are 2 much, even if the person has the money I will never allow him to go for the deal, besides,there are many people claiming even holeir than you claimed to be, but at the end of the day they are scammers, many of them open threads on this forum that even lasted more than a year but they were later exposed and banned, so your having a thread for almost a year and nobody reported you is not an excuse rather, let those that you have helped with job come to the thread and give testimonies

6 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bootylicious:
booty...do not reply him,,,he doesnt deserve it...

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Bootylicious(f): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thank you dear
omoteamac:
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by qualified(f): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2014
omoteamac:

Mister, even on d said thread, I have not seen testimonies. Why?!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2014
qualified:

Mister, even on d said thread, I have not seen testimonies. Why?!
ok..but she isnt begging us to patronise her...jst let the matter slide..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just let it slide and get yourself a two months visa and come over and see things for yourself. Even here in the UAE there are dozens and trailer loads of dubious agents waiting to dupe newbies, so you must be very careful while on ground here. Best wishes though.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Bootylicious(f): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ain't ladies just so so so special!!! Subsidised charges yahhhhh!!!!! The taxi company that requires Nigerian female cab drivers has decided to come to Nigeria directly for the recruitment. How will this be done. All applicants will have to pick a form N2,000.000 for their driving test in our office in Ikeja, you'll be called shortly after for the driving test, once you certified as a good driver a sum of N50,000.00 will be deposited, as your commitment fee so we know the precise number of candidates expected. After the lagos office has concluded it's test for all the candidates the HR manager of the Taxi company will come down to Nigeria and conduct the 2nd test. If any1 isn't picked you'll get your N50,000naira deposit back. The total package is,N350,000. The picked candidates will deposit another N50,000.00 and once the visa is ready applicant will pay the balance and get her visa. Conditions to apply for the job are 1) applicant must be female. 2) applicant must be able to drive. 3) applicant must be between the ages of 25yrs - 45yrs. 4) applicant must be able to read, write and speak in english fluently. 5) applicant must not be more than 75kg, 6) applicant must not be more than 5ft 7 inches tall, applicant must own a driver's licence that shows she has been driving for 3ys minimum 7) applicant must be willing to work for 2yrs of the signed contract. Upon getting to Dubai, the applicant will be trained to understand dubai road, map reading and issuing of UAE driver's licence. The salary is btw 160k- 245k based on 12hrs work daily. For more information busy@mdi-eu.com, you can send some1 down to our dubai office to confirm Multi dimensions international HR & Consultancy. 212 sapphire towers, opposite KIA showroom port saeed deira, dubai. And Lagos office 06 oliyide street ,off unity road ikeja Lagos 08096611993. Kindly mention from bussy so you get the actual fixed price. ..
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Rizin: 3:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Bootylicious:
Ain't ladies just so so so special!!! Subsidised charges yahhhhh!!!!! The taxi company that requires Nigerian female cab drivers has decided to come to Nigeria directly for the recruitment. How will this be done. All applicants will have to pick a form N2,000.000 for their driving test in our office in Ikeja, you'll be called shortly after for the driving test, once you certified as a good driver a sum of N50,000.00 will be deposited, as your commitment fee so we know the precise number of candidates expected. After the lagos office has concluded it's test for all the candidates the HR manager of the Taxi company will come down to Nigeria and conduct the 2nd test. If any1 isn't picked you'll get your N50,000naira deposit back. The total package is,N350,000. The picked candidates will deposit another N50,000.00 and once the visa is ready applicant will pay the balance and get her visa. Conditions to apply for the job are 1) applicant must be female. 2) applicant must be able to drive. 3) applicant must be between the ages of 25yrs - 45yrs. 4) applicant must be able to read, write and speak in english fluently. 5) applicant must not be more than 75kg, 6) applicant must not be more than 5ft 7 inches tall, applicant must own a driver's licence that shows she has been driving for 3ys minimum 7) applicant must be willing to work for 2yrs of the signed contract. Upon getting to Dubai, the applicant will be trained to understand dubai road, map reading and issuing of UAE driver's licence. The salary is btw 160k- 245k based on 12hrs work daily. For more information busy@mdi-eu.com, you can send some1 down to our dubai office to confirm Multi dimensions international HR & Consultancy. 212 sapphire towers, opposite KIA showroom port saeed deira, dubai. And Lagos office 06 oliyide street ,off unity road ikeja Lagos 08096611993. Kindly mention from bussy so you get the actual fixed price. ..
hahaha finally u don sell your market after initial blablabla. D truth is that i dnt believe ur story. Its either ur agent is fake or u are faking ur agent. In a fair work recruiting environment one submits his cv n nt to buy form. U followed this animal ( dnt b offended i call u animal pardon because u r a higher animal n u were created on the six day) even to knw that he brought the matter here which implies that u have been waiting for alert from him n maybe u have prayed so well n God being God decided to bring u here for exposure. The quality time and the volume of things u wrote here shows that u are not working least ur write ups would have been so small n concised, straight to point n nt argumentative. I knw this will offend u bt truth must be told. I knw that u want to meet targets but pls dnt follow people to their house to collect money in other to meet the target. He has b running frm u frm d other thread to this one pls allow him. For nija ladies please b sure that the job is prostitution ( bootylicious dnt forget the contextual meaning) because there is No where in the world where ladies are preferred as a driver to their male counterpart even in US instead there will be a fair play ground for both.
As for naija people pls remember this is nigeria, if there is a job that pays as high as 250k just for drivers in a naija man hand as she said then they will call their grandmama who will look as if she has 700 yrs wk exp n even teach her the job and even process her drivers licence n send her to UAE. As for slim u knw ur are doing a good job. Keep it up but as escaped goat ( i hope u dnt misunderstand) u need to tell nija hw u entered there cos that what they want to hear. Weda they will sleep under bridge as lagosian fresh man, in a toilet as sombody smagle into akwaibom, weda akpako is waiting for them if they no get house or if they must come from agent to gaurantee sure accommodation using urself n ur experiences as a case study just as u have been doing.;->

6 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Bootylicious(f): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2014
My dear I totally understand your frustration and bitterness. Firstly,i 'll assume whom ever started this thread lives in Dubai and for so many of you that has relatives/friends in Dubai kindly send as many people as you can to the address and confirm if indeed it's a fake agency and for those in lagos the ikeja office is opened for every1. Since I have been posting job recruitment on nairaland I am still waiting for some1 to come out and accuse me of scamming or defrauding. There are good people and bad people, let the good ones be and render their services,rather you bad mouth and interested people end up being scammed by the bad ones. You think dubai is a place you can open an office just to scam people. For as many that has gone to dubai on tourist knows most jobs have to be paid for. Anyway your write up really shows whom the animal is exchanging words with you is a total waste of time. You have earned my attention for some few mins *clap clap* anyway that's my business card optimistic people can contact me tongue tongue tongue tongue
Rizin:

hahaha finally u don sell your market after initial blablabla. D truth is that i dnt believe ur story. Its either ur agent is fake or u are faking ur agent. In a fair work recruiting environment one submits his cv n nt to buy form. U followed this animal ( dnt b offended i call u animal pardon because u r a higher animal n u were created on the six day) even to knw that he brought the matter here which implies that u have been waiting for alert from him n maybe u have prayed so well n God being God decided to bring u here for exposure. The quality time and the volume of things u wrote here shows that u are not working least ur write ups would have been so small n concised, straight to point n nt argumentative. I knw this will offend u bt truth must be told. I knw that u want to meet targets but pls dnt follow people to their house to collect money in other to meet the target. He has b running frm u frm d other thread to this one pls allow him. For nija ladies please b sure that the job is prostitution ( bootylicious dnt forget the contextual meaning) because there is No where in the world where ladies are preferred as a driver to their male counterpart even in US instead there will be a fair play ground for both.
As for naija people pls remember this is nigeria, if there is a job that pays as high as 250k just for drivers in a naija man hand as she said then they will call their grandmama who will look as if she has 700 yrs wk exp n even teach her the job and even process her drivers licence n send her to UAE. As for slim u knw ur are doing a good job. Keep it up but as escaped goat ( i hope u dnt misunderstand) u need to tell nija hw u entered there cos that what they want to hear. Weda they will sleep under bridge as lagosian fresh man, in a toilet as sombody smagle into akwaibom, weda akpako is waiting for them if they no get house or if they must come from agent to gaurantee sure accommodation using urself n ur experiences as a case study just as u have been doing.;->

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by tunnex190: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hey, please like how much can I get a hotel reservation
for a week in UAE? I mean a very cheap one. No
money.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by menix(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=slimup post=27725h.[/quote]

Abeg slim, I ve got HR nd banking experience, written NEBOSH to move into safety buh a mgt student..
Chatted wiv booty buh I fink d only job available is a security job wiv 120k pay.
It aint easy pickin such job buh watz my prospect of gettin somfin better after a year nd I nid gettin married cous person no dey get young buh I can't leave her in 9ja..

Broz.. I don siddon 4 house for 4 month nd can't bear d wahala of not doin anyfin.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by CBNIM: 7:13am On Nov 08, 2014
@Menix, You mean you have stayed @home for 4 months without a job in Dubai? nobi small thing oo. Please can you throw more light here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.