Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai (62678 Views)

Oil And Jobs At Prime & Hills Energy Services Limited / Recent Careers And Jobs In Nigeria (graduate And Professionals) / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by nerve06(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
@slim pls drop ur Skype id or email. I want to contact u.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
@ Nerve, send me a pm here I will get back to u pls.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Empress2014:
hi slimup, I sent you an email
did u 4low wot u quoted
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ibrahym47(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
@slimup, A friend in dubai wants to help me apply for job in his company, he said I wil have to pay 400dinhar as application fee. He said I will pay 120k once the employment is ready and if am lucky the company will take care of the ticket. How reliable is this deal?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2014
@ Ibrahym, it is a scam.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Empress2014(f): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2014
smiley
emamos:
did u 4low wot u quoted
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ibrahym47(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
@slimup, Can uae certificate course land me a gud job in the emirate; how acceptable are these certificates in their labour market
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
@ Ibrahym, its only natural that they will accept because it is theirs. more so, you must have gotten the 2 years necessary Gulf experience to further your career and earn better pay.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ibrahym47(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2014
@slimup, with ND in chemical engineering certificate + 2yrs working experience in uae, greater hope ahead?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
yes, Ibrahym
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
here
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Gooci(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
hello house, who knows anything about dubai transport authority- dubai taxi? my agent is currently processing that for me. he said the visa is 3yrs and the work is with dubai government directly
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
That is truth
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Gooci(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2014
slimup:
That is truth
was that response for me?? Pls can yu give me any further gist about it, cuz he said being a driver pays better than a security in terms of salary..... Tho, av started work with in him nd hopefully, I wanna move in March. Pls gimme any gist as to wat to prepare for, tho av heard some gist already.

The agent also did for a friend that we served(nysc) together, nd he's currently undergoing training school, interview bla-bla.. Nd he made mention of one emirate card, that he jst obtained it nd will head for training school nxt week.

Pls, I will appreciate if yu can gist me anything yu kno about it cuz that my friend is still a learner(jjc) in dubai. Nd how well can I combine business with it? I wil be strictly into business too. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2014
It depends on what u want but if u ask me, I would advise u to wait and be sure your friend completely succeeds before you put in your money. Taxi cab driving is not better than security in terms of salary because your basic salary as a cab driver is not more than 1200 dhs, plus commission you get depending on the terms of employment. so it is relative and depends on choice of career.
As for adding it with business, it will be very easy if the job is in Dubai because this is where you have the biggest market and the cargo companies to facilitate your cargo out to Naija.
In all shine your eyes very wella
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Gooci(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
slimup:
It depends on what u want but if u ask me, I would advise u to wait and be sure your friend completely succeeds before you put in your money. Taxi cab driving is not better than security in terms of salary because your basic salary as a cab driver is not more than 1200 dhs, plus commission you get depending on the terms of employment. so it is relative and depends on choice of career.
As for adding it with business, it will be very easy if the job is in Dubai because this is where you have the biggest market and the cargo companies to facilitate your cargo out to Naija.
In all shine your eyes very wella

Thanks.. i appreciate yur response. the reason y i started on time is that we dont know what tomoro holds, nxt year, they might come up with issue of not issuing a nigerian a visa bla-bla... more so, where that my friend is staying, the person also went via ds agent nd he was succeded with d training nd he's doing wonderfully well now. I also got the gist of 1000dhms as basic salary+ 35% of total i make in a month. which i think is slightly good.

nd the main reason i took driving over security is that after a year if i dnt like the pay, i can switch to anoda job(security or still driving, bt wt a private coy).. since i av my driving license already. na also there leave package makes sense, i am entittled to a month leave after working for 6months or 2months leave after working 10 straight months.

grin i checked there driving rules nd fine online, mehn person needs to be very kiaful there o
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Its fine since u already made up your mind, I wish u well. Just follow your heart
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Gooci(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
slimup:
Its fine since u already made up your mind, I wish u well. Just follow your heart

Thanks boss... Hope to join the dubai crews nxt year
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
you are welcome
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by bolinchin: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
slimup:
I want to use this medium to assist people who are looking for honest career and jobs in the UAE. Ask me here and I will reply.
.Please how can a phd holder from nigerian university secure a lecturing appointment /research position in dubai.Tx as I await your response.The discipline is animal science
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Gooci(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2015
@slimup, pls wat can yu tell me about final road test in dubai nd how easy is it to understand dubai street rules, traffic rules nd road signs.. Nd pls is there any site that can get me familiar with them??
Am currently working a visa with dubai taxi against March this year nd I want to get masef familiar with there rules, signs before I eventually start training in UAE... I av no knowledge of road rules in naija, many of us jst drive.. As in, ya kno wah am saying.....
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by donmatin(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please i would like you to assist me with sites where i can get welding jobs in dubai,thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Anaka3: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pls how do I get employment Visa in dubai? I ve tried gettn it since last year august it did not work out till today.pls I need ur help
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Fridelly(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Anaka3:
Pls how do I get employment Visa in dubai? I ve tried gettn it since last year august it did not work out till today.pls I need ur help

Beware lest you are duped!!!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ Fridelly, there a lot of scam associated with direct employment that is not to say it does not work but you have to be prayerful and lucky. Usually, I advise people to get a visit visa , come over here and seek job on their own.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ DonMartin, There is no special site associated with welding jobs in Dubai. You will have to search general job web sites, and if you are lucky, you will get a welding Job or some thing else. Be aware that jobs don't come easy from home, you have to be on ground here to do exploit.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ Gooci, all I can say is ask Google if you need to learn before you come on board. If not, when you are here the RTA will take care of all u need to know including maps and location because you will be driving with a gprs until you get to know all the locations.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by slimup: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ Bolincin, I do not have idea sir, but it will be best you contact the schools and ask them personally. it will help greatly.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Gooci(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
slimup:
@ Gooci, all I can say is ask Google if you need to learn before you come on board. If not, when you are here the RTA will take care of all u need to know including maps and location because you will be driving with a gprs until you get to know all the locations.

Waoo... That's good o. I like the gps thing.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ollyboyy01: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
please @ slimup can u give me ur contacts i need some information. my email is ollyboyy01@yahoo.com

or whatsapp @ 07039894794
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by dabiggy: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Fridelly post=29989013]

/quote]mail me if you are ready to do 90k job,please don't be offended,im just being sincere.oluchimiracle1980@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by dabiggy: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
donmatin:
Please i would like you to assist me with sites where i can get welding jobs in dubai,thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.