Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116135 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by orgasticdance: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2014
mahyowah: Why can't we even develop our own blockbuster game here in Nigeria? must we pay the west to have fun?
Blockbuster kini? How about something more run of the mill like creating a twitch account or letsplay channel on youtube to broadcast my live gameplay content to the world? I.SIMPLY.CAN'T! And to add anymore to this discussion would amount to me saying water is wet. Nigeria is a lost cause on this front, sorry.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by orgasticdance: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2014
seunpayne:

I finally understand your point. The 45th and 90th Minute goals stopped in 14. 15 brings an added urgency in gameplay and you can actually feel the pressure to make a mistake that is most likely going to cost you a goal. As for the difficulty settings...no...legendary is very beatable. If you find that hard then you dont even want to meet the bozos playing on Ultimate online. The experience is frustrating when you are losing and finding it hard to score. For some, a game should be fun and shouldn't require so much effort and then they pick up PES (which I totally support), for others (and I sadly fall into this category) it is a challenge and they lose every battle until they manage to win the war and then those battleworn players will tell you why PES just doesn't cut it every time. To each his own. Bartender, One plate of FIFA 15 for me and pass him a plate of PES 15. Enjoy your meal man, no time
Well, without even trying too hard I'm a division 2 player on seasons mode and divison 4 on ultimate team seasons so I certainly know how to ball on my day; you really can't bring up this "not good enough argument". I'll let it slide though, FIFA is blowing the competition away and there must be a damn good reason why people pick it up to play every year. I was close to finding out that the reason in Fifa 14, but ultimately failed in my effort. Incase ur on PSN, here's my username(smuvern).
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
orgasticdance:
Blockbuster kini? How about something more run of the mill like creating a twitch account or letsplay channel on youtube to broadcast my live gameplay content to the world? I.SIMPLY.CAN'T! And to add anymore to this discussion would amount to me saying water is wet. Nigeria is a lost cause on this front, sorry.

God forbid. Nigeria isn't a lost cause. Please I beg you. Open your eyes and look around you and see good.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
orgasticdance:
Well, without even trying too hard I'm a division 2 player on seasons mode and divison 4 on ultimate team seasons so I certainly know how to ball on my day; you really can't bring up this "not good enough argument". I'll let it slide though, FIFA is blowing the competition away and there must be a damn good reason why people pick it up to play every year. I was close to finding out that the reason in Fifa 14, but ultimately failed in my effort. Incase ur on PSN, here's my username(smuvern).

It's cool man.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Meanwhile I finally got a squad made up of mostly Nigerians with a chemistry of 100. Building my next squad now while I rack up coins with this one

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
seunpayne:

God forbid. Nigeria isn't a lost cause. Please I beg you. Open your eyes and look around you and see good.
guy welldone you're too much, thanks for still believing in Naija.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abatically(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
orgasticdance:
To each his own. At the end of the day we all have our individual tastes/needs. PES15 suits my aesthetic and gameplay needs right now. I've been getting some ok to superb 5-6 games everyday on the pes15 demo and i've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Does it have its issues? Certainly. No game is perfect. Even my reverred NBA 2k14 get em own wahala. As I said, I am publisher agnostic and really don't care who or what company makes my games. I just want to feel like i derive good value for my time and money spent, and the moment I popped in fifa 15, it just felt like i was being thrown into the torture chamber all over again this year:Generic looking players, awkard player movement, cpu team mates clowning around like headless chickens during defensive transitions, stupid cheesy scripting implemented by the developers (that sickeneing feeling u get when ur playing on legendary and u know u have no chance against the AI, even if u r at home playing a team lower in the division that u should beat, predictably scoring on u at the 90 mins or 45 mins mark to create an artificial and unneeded air of realism. Something that should happen naturally if the gameplay were realistic and dynamic. In pes15 most goals the cpu ai score on me are usually down to my fault or some brilliant build up play( which usually adheres to reallife football physics). In PES u always have a chance, even on the highest difficulty settings, and even if u get thrashed u would have have enjoyed the effort. On fifa the AI just leaves u feeling robbed and frustrated. Key difference in my opinion.
'

If u find the AI too difficult then maybe u are not just good enough. Who even plays with AI these days when u can play online. if u think AI is too hard then try Ultimate team online .
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by orgasticdance: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
abatically: '

If u find the AI too difficult then maybe u are not just good enough. Who even plays with AI these days when u can play online. if u think AI is too hard then try Ultimate team online .
Dude if u read properly u would have seen that i've aready made this point earlier: I'm a division 2 player on seasons. I have a life so i don't put everything into playing games or playing online. And my favorite pes/fifa game mode is master league/career mode/be a legend/my player etc. That's why the AI issue is paramount to me wink
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jukeblam(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
From Fifa13 to 15- I never played 14.
But it just feels like a resprayed car with a new stereo, that's all.

Graphics, seem better. Gameplay still feels the same, however!
I'm yet to see the sweat and emotions though(or maybe I need a bigger TV)

Played online only- since my 'discovery of the internet', no more AI games. That smug feeling that comes with whooping one Aussie or Somalian dude ranked way higher than me, is all I play for.

Expectations haven't been surpassed, just met. Maybe later updates will improve gameplay- would def be a plus.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
jukeblam: From Fifa13 to 15- I never played 14.

Played online only- since my 'discovery of the internet', no more AI games. That smug feeling that comes with whooping one Aussie or Somalian dude ranked way higher than me, is all I play for.

Expectations haven't been surpassed, just met. Maybe later updates will improve gameplay- would def be a plus.

13-15 and you didn't notice anything apart from graphics. ...ok o. God will help you see things that are in front of you....amen

5 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2014

you seem to be a perfectionist, your critical views & analysis shows that you're or you were once a game lord.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jukeblam(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
seunpayne:

13-15 and you didn't notice anything apart from graphics. ...ok o. God will help you see things that are in front of you....amen

Hahahaha....amen oo!

Thing is, I was playing Seasons on 13 and within two days, I dropped from Div 1 to 4; it was more hilarious than it was painful.

In that Div 4, I lost the 2nd match 1-0. Then, I 'para-ed' and ordered the 15. So it wasn't like I played 13 two years ago and then 15 now. No, my comparison are hours apart.

Could be I am not a 'prophet' to "see things that are in front of me"; who knows, not everyone is 'called'...haha. But frankly, that's just what I see at the moment- better graphics, different menu. I have even played AI now, but I don't see any obvious changes yet.

mahyowah: you seem to be a perfectionist, your critical views & analysis shows that you're or you were once a game lord.

Afi game lord na! lol!
True though; probably was- during PC, PS1 and 2 days. Now, it's just soccer and GTA on PS3.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Guys, anyone successfully installed FIFA 15 here, even after moving obb to andr01d/obb

Game still force closes on opening.

Switched on wireless not working still
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
barackodam: Guys, anyone successfully installed FIFA 15 here, even after moving obb to andr01d/obb

Game still force closes on opening.

Switched on wireless not working still
are u talking about Android?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
mahyowah: are u talking about Android?

Yes
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
barackodam:

Yes
FIFA 15 Ultimate team?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
barackodam:

Yes
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
jukeblam:

Hahahaha....amen oo!

Thing is, I was playing Seasons on 13 and within two days, I dropped from Div 1 to 4; it was more hilarious than it was painful.

In that Div 4, I lost the 2nd match 1-0. Then, I 'para-ed' and ordered the 15. So it wasn't like I played 13 two years ago and then 15 now. No, my comparison are hours apart.

Could be I am not a 'prophet' to "see things that are in front of me"; who knows, not everyone is 'called'...haha. But frankly, that's just what I see at the moment- better graphics, different menu. I have even played AI now, but I don't see any obvious changes yet.

The level of cheating online can make person fear. I just try not to let it get to me most of the time. By the way I made 40k worth of coins in FUT with transfers. Feeling like Wenger right about now
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Na God go punish anybody wey go lie say him don beat legendary for fifa 15

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jjk24(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Any one played pes 2015 demo yet!? Abeg any one geh d file sef!? (Ps3)
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jjk24(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2014

u probably didn't see dem sweat and emotion cus I fink dahs all for d next gen version u def dnt need a bigger tv!!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
seunpayne:

The level of cheating online can make person fear. I just try not to let it get to me most of the time. By the way I made 40k worth of coins in FUT with transfers. Feeling like Wenger right about now
LOL! SPend like Van Gaal joor
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
mahyowah: FIFA 15 Ultimate team?

Ya
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jukeblam(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
seunpayne:

What kinda cheating? Created players or some other thing?
BTW, 40k?? That's a whole lot, man. How many transfers did you have to make? I'm yet to master FUT transfers, coins et al- so I usually run back to Seasons after one or two FUT games.

jjk24: u probably didn't see dem sweat and emotion cus I fink dahs all for d next gen version u def dnt need a bigger tv!!!
Oh no, it sure is for this version; and I have seen some sweat now, lol- not a big deal though.

And then, shots get missed A LOT!!! Annoying!!
On the plus side, AI is not as predictable as in previous versions too- noticed now.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Ochillary: Na God go punish anybody wey go lie say him don beat legendary for fifa 15
Calm Down. Legendary is quite easy to beat. Infact at some point the computer AI becomes too predictable. The one that Jams my head though is the Ultimate difficulty online. Now that is one that isn't beatable for me for now. Besides some people like setting themselves up for disappointment wanting to win BARCA or MAN CITY or CHELSEA or REAL or BAYERN with small teams. I say Good luck to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2014
jukeblam:

What kinda cheating? Created players or some other thing?
BTW, 40k?? That's a whole lot, man. How many transfers did you have to make? I'm yet to master FUT transfers, coins et al- so I usually run back to Seasons after one or two FUT games.

Oh no, it sure is for this version; and I have seen some sweat now, lol- not a big deal though.

And then, shots get missed A LOT!!! Annoying!!
On the plus side, AI is not as predictable as in previous versions too- noticed now.

Cheating? You go win match e go load finish you go see sey you lose. You go dey play the pesin go disconnect you go see sey you lose. Pesin go play fifa wey comot not up to 2 weeks ago don get 255 wins no loss no draw for online matches...abeg who the guy dey play? Calculate 12 mins permatch and do the math. EA better resolve the thing. Another one is the transfer market. Some people use BOTS to inflate bids. its crazy. Saw a rare gold card start for 150 and ended up being sold for 34k. The list goes on.

About my transfers...tough one. I have the FUT app on my phone I had a completely nigerian squad which I sold for profits between 400 to 1k per card. Used all the profits to buy gold cards and put them back on the market. Made some more and repeated the process. Can't play fifa at work so I use the time in the transfer market. Now building two premier league squads. Already have one with a chemistry of 100 and a rating of 80. the other is still in the making. Any other player i get opening packs goes to the market. A rare gold card can go for at least 10k if you get a good one. A premium gold pack cost 7.5k. so you can make at least 2k profit per gold pack. Repeat for as long as you want and you can make a ton of money. And you will need it to buy the big boys. Also I advice you save at least 20k if you ever get up to that amount and wait for the jumbo pack (don't know when it comes out though) it always contains the BEST players. Players with messi and ronaldo cards usually get theirs from there. Have fun man. I'm going back in
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
seunpayne: Calm Down. Legendary is quite easy to beat. Infact at some point the computer AI becomes too predictable. The one that Jams my head though is the Ultimate difficulty online. Now that is one that isn't beatable for me for now. Besides some people like setting themselves up for disappointment wanting to win BARCA or MAN CITY or CHELSEA or REAL or BAYERN with small teams. I say Good luck to them.
I have been playing against legendary since day 1.. My best stats against legendary so far is loosing 6-4 to madrid.. What of you?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ochillary post=/post/26830173:
I have been playing against legendary since day 1.. My best stats against legendary so far is loosing 6-4 to madrid.. What of you?

1. What team are you using?
2. Your problem doesn't seem to be the difficulty...its your inability to defend properly? And please don't even reply if you are using legacy defending because you WILL never beat legendary with it. Except if you are playing cardif with Real Madrid...maybe
3. Reduce the difficulty to world class and play for a bit with weaker teams to make your hand "strong". Its called practice. Believe it or not most of my friends will use you to test tactics if legendary is such an issue.

All in all...no body is born a pro...especially in FIFA. You just keep playing. Get a style and a tactic that matches that style and then pick a team that plays to your strength and practice a lot with them (i recommend career mode)

No worry na small matter
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Na wa o. Na only me waka go? No body else is playing FUT on PC?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
barackodam:

Ya
well I've not downloaded it yet because I wanna change my android, but from what I've noticed, the ultimate team requires data. but wait a minute, did you download it from Google play store or you got the cracked version?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by barackodam: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
mahyowah: well I've not downloaded it yet because I wanna change my android, but from what I've noticed, the ultimate team requires data. but wait a minute, did you download it from Google play store or you got the cracked version?

No, I downloaded from hugefiles, compressed though
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
barackodam:

No, I downloaded from hugefiles, compressed though
hey c'mon play store is the legal and safest place to get the real file. but try putting on your WIFI when next you on the game however I think it way better to download it from play store.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.