Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116359 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by adidison(m): 3:29am On Oct 29, 2014
moonraker:

Lol i can relate to your fury. I broke 5 controllers and the laptop i was using back in fifa 14 (Alienware). I just bought another one now for fifa 15 and yesterday, i was so mad after 5 games, i took it out on my pillow and went to bed.

The game can be addicting sometimes even if your losing. angry

I just go for the CD now so I won't be addicted even when losing lol. Play 2k14 or 15. You won't regret. Try my player and online to.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 5:46am On Oct 29, 2014
adidison:
EA focus too much on graphics n forget game play which should be the number 1 thing ... The thing that even annoyed people about 15 is that they are talking about all the premiership stadiums and next gen keepers ... FOR REAL!?!?!?! Who cares if they are playing in Abuja or Calabar stadium? Has anybody really complained to EA ... "please we need QPR Stadium or Sunderlands home stadium, even though the defenders are like zombies, we just need that QPR stadium."

The so called next gen keepers, even an amateur goalie knows never to save a shot and par it into the strikers path, it's either sideways for a Conner or over the bar ... Never towards a striker who just played a shot. Next gen my black ...

Fifa 10 to 12 ... They where professional footballers ... but Fifa 13/14/15 they are old men playing football 6am at Omole grammar school before going to church.

Slow, can't turn ... Even high school/ kinderga .... female soccer player can turn faster that them. Midfielders don't know how to open or pass even if you are using barca or Bayern ... They pass randomly sometimes ... Strikers can't time runs even if their life depended on it, only when they lob the balls ... Your 80yr defenders go opposite directions.

Defenders!?!?!? Defenders!?!? I don't know if I should call them defenders or security ... The defenders don't know why they are on the field, either think they are playing ping pong or ... They are just not interested in what's going on, they can't be bothered, screw the coach they'll just bump into each other fall and let the striker score or they just jog back during counters ... What the heck, they'll even hop away from the ball and give the sticker all the time in world to relax and score.

Remember what I told one of my die hard Fifa friends who is also very good. I said I was playing the game, I think it was fifa 13 or so, my striker beat the defenders, left them for dead, fast, running towards the goalie, sure goal ... all of a sudden, he stops, grabs his leg and starts hoping, leaves the ball for goalkeeper CRAMP!?!?!? ... I had to remove the Cd to check if it was scratched because me no understand that one O! Dead game!

On point.

If you see me yesterday errrh, I was screaming like crazy. After a very hectic day at work, i come home to relax and play better futuboru.

What do i get?? rubbish. Clearly the people are EA dont have a clue what a football match or football is all about.

The team i had yesterday was like this

Reus Immobile Sam

Gustavo Bastian Gundogan

Alaba Benatia Boateng Piszeck

Reina

All the opponents i played yesterday were just lobbing the balls into my box 18. Two incidents made me so mad, i just sold every single one of

them.

Incident one

One of my opponents had wallcot, so the guy just used the kick off glitch and ran past my defenders. My defenders just stood there like twats.

Incident two

This is the one that made me really mad. Same opponent kept on lobbing the ball. each time, i would just head or clear it out. but one this occasion, Boateng decided to act like a Arrow and allowed ibarbo clean on goal,

Lol i just laughed and dropped my controller. I was like thats it, I am so done. Bleep offf.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Bobbieydeey: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2014
adidison:

I just go for the CD now so I won't be addicted even when losing lol. Play 2k14 or 15. You won't regret. Try my player and online to.
adidison Nba 2k abi ?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2014
i have to say FIfa 15 has left me pissed time and time again

1. I am sure everyone knows this: once you score a goal all your opponent has to do it pass and run at your goal, your defenders just stand there like dead weight.

2. the keepers are dumber then my ex gf who thinks Obama is a country in Africa

3. The AI is so fake, have you noticed how you always seem to miraculously concede goals in the last 10 mins of any match?

4. I will get pes15 on my ps4 to supplement this crapfest.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mahyowah(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2014
acenazt:
Konami is not from the west. its from Asia. Japan to be precise. don't worry my friend is studying Game Development in China by next year he will make NES01. Naija Evolution Soccer
wow! that would be great! am expectant.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by austinebode: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2014
seunpayne:

I finally understand your point. The 45th and 90th Minute goals stopped in 14. 15 brings an added urgency in gameplay and you can actually feel the pressure to make a mistake that is most likely going to cost you a goal. As for the difficulty settings...no...legendary is very beatable. If you find that hard then you dont even want to meet the bozos playing on Ultimate online. The experience is frustrating when you are losing and finding it hard to score. For some, a game should be fun and shouldn't require so much effort and then they pick up PES (which I totally support), for others (and I sadly fall into this category) it is a challenge and they lose every battle until they manage to win the war and then those battleworn players will tell you why PES just doesn't cut it every time. To each his own. Bartender, One plate of FIFA 15 for me and pass him a plate of PES 15. Enjoy your meal man, no time
. That is true. I was once a disciple of PES game and i played PES for over 10years.. The game is ok. But FIFA is better(MY OP) I had to switched to FIFA. FIFA looks more real and realistic.....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by austinebode: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Equado:
pes is a game...played as a game...fifa is closer to reality...frankly speaking I can never play pes in this life or next...I am a fifa addict...currently playing playing fifa14 mod patch file and its awesome...changed my system to a new 1 just for gaming purposes#teamFifa4eva
Hmmmmmm. I was a core addict of PES( for over 10years). But when FIFA produced a better Game I had to swicthed. I actually got both Game (FIFA 14 & PES 14), played them discovered FIFA 14 was better. Don't be suprise that PES cld come up wt a better game oneday. The good thing is that there is competition and it gives room for improvement.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2014
lestat:
i have to say FIfa 15 has left me pissed time and time again

1. I am sure everyone knows this: once you score a goal all your opponent has to do it pass and run at your goal, your defenders just stand there like dead weight.

2. the keepers are dumber then my ex gf who thinks Obama is a country in Africa

3. The AI is so fake, have you noticed how you always seem to miraculously concede goals in the last 10 mins of any match?

4. I will get pes15 on my ps4 to supplement this crapfest.

angry angry angry angry angry

Obviously you have never been a serious FIFA player.

The only reason why you concede goals is because you never took the time to learn defense. Defense in FIFA 15 is not like you have in other editions where you just hold the Run and Tackle button and hope AI graciously moves you close to the ball. This time around your defense is a lot more engaging and you have to be constantly aware of your defense line and play your game in such a way that at all cost you keep your defense shape intact. You also have to be aware of what Tactics you are up against. Trust me its not just a play your game thing. If you have a weakness AI will find it and exploit it. So look out for AI's tactics. Its easy once you get the hang of it. If like you say you are miraculously conceding goals, it means your defense tactic is weak. Its not all the town you chase down an opposition player. There are certain times when it is impossible to tackle a player. Sometimes you have to anticipate his next pass and intercept it. Sometimes you have to muscle him out if he is faster than your man. And then again if you use a sliding tackle, trust me you are wasting your time. He will most like leave you in the dust or you'll get a red card. I rarely use a sliding tackle and that is even only on online games. I never use a sliding tackle when playing AI.

Play the Skill Games Training. It'll teach you a lot of new tricks.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2014
[img][/img]
orgasticdance:

even if u r at home playing a team lower in the division that u should beat, predictably scoring on u at the 90 mins or 45 mins mark to create an artificial and unneeded air of realism. Something that should happen naturally if the gameplay were realistic and dynamic. In pes15 most goals the cpu ai score on me are usually down to my fault or some brilliant build up play( which usually adheres to reallife football physics). In PES u always have a chance, even on the highest difficulty settings, and even if u get thrashed u would have have enjoyed the effort. On fifa the AI just leaves u feeling robbed and frustrated. Key difference in my opinion.
Totally agree with you on this. I am yet to play both demos but FIFA 2014 on PS4 is a disappointment for me...of the many errors I have encountered, the attached picture cracked me up the most.
Players got tired and sat on the pitch! There is a realism I enjoy with PES which I have not been able to achieve with FIFA(which I started with BTW)... In the end, its those subjective I-love-fish-you-love-meat-thing that makes the difference for individual.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by adidison(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2014
moonraker:

On point.

If you see me yesterday errrh, I was screaming like crazy. After a very hectic day at work, i come home to relax and play better futuboru.

What do i get?? rubbish. Clearly the people are EA dont have a clue what a football match or football is all about.

The team i had yesterday was like this

Reus Immobile Sam

Gustavo Bastian Gundogan

Alaba Benatia Boateng Piszeck

Reina

All the opponents i played yesterday were just lobbing the balls into my box 18. Two incidents made me so mad, i just sold every single one of

them.

Incident one

One of my opponents had wallcot, so the guy just used the kick off glitch and ran past my defenders. My defenders just stood there like twats.

Incident two

This is the one that made me really mad. Same opponent kept on lobbing the ball. each time, i would just head or clear it out. but one this occasion, Boateng decided to act like a Arrow and allowed ibarbo clean on goal,

Lol i just laughed and dropped my controller. I was like thats it, I am so done. Bleep offf.

EA don't have a single clue oh my brother, they must have fired the guys who made previous series of Fifa. Now na Nerds or Indians developing the game that's why the soccer game feels like you are playing Cricket.

Bros that your team make sense, why sell them? Don't worry about the bad games, even if you have Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Neymar on your team if computer say, you won't win just forget and hope they will pity you next match.

Plus Ultimate team, the more you upgrade your team, the more you get screwed by EA scripting. Look at it like this, they make Bullions from UT, so when you waste 70 mill on Reus, some games he plays like a mini God, then more than half the season he plays like he is having family problems, speed of 90+ but Metesacker will run faster than him and collect ball. Then you think ... I need to sell this (bast..., idio... Up to you) then you have to buy coins ... Never sell your players only add to them or make another team. Your team is on point only not sure about Reina would go for Manuel Neur aka the wall aka you can't score me, aka na only you waka come keep?i?! Since your Bundesliga players.

Playing online you meet all sets of people, lol I always think the way they play is the way they were brought up, if I catch some people for real life, I go BEAT!!!! Mostly Arabs are the worst set of players online and Italians too. They play real dirty and have super stars on their team and still buy player upgrades Pace, headers, passing, defending. Cross all day and Lob. Only God can save person from that one ... N what's even more painful is that after they score the celebrate to mock you or send you a message saying insulting you (go &7£8 your ....) or mocking you (easy win diDk head)

Ibarbo, Walcot, Abamuyange, Reus, Aguero ... The fear of this players. Your defenders are scared if them or have an affair with them always giving the chance, free space, please run tru and score my love ...

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by adidison(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
adidison Nba 2k abi ?

Yes boss ... Nba 2k. Infact any 2k game, they really impress me, graphics game play ... Nba2k Playing on my player mode it feels like you are really the one playing, 1st you have the rookie showcase where you try to impress various team scouts then the guys that you impress give you and interview, then the team that selects you you get picked in the draft ...

Then you start to build your player 1st from the bench ... Until you develop enough then you become a starter try to get selected in the Nba allstars, dunk challenge, 3 point challenge ... Remain make them show as you dey drive go house after practice, eat, sleep lol.

Them try sha. Other modes are equally interesting. The game is not Perfect but near perfect and interesting.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by branks1: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls guys during penalty kicks I can't move my goalkeeper.I have tried all the buttons to no avail.what do I do.I play on pc
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by djcombo(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2014
tomii:
how and where did u order fifa 15 from, cos the ones in nigeria arent ultimate team

It's on amazon, someone will help bring in two week's time, hence my patiently waiting shocked
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2014
princefunmi:

The only reason why you concede goals is because you never took the time to learn defense. Defense in FIFA 15 is not like you have in other editions where you just hold the Run and Tackle button and hope AI graciously moves you close to the ball. This time around your defense is a lot more engaging and you have to be constantly aware of your defense line and play your game in such a way that at all cost you keep your defense shape intact. You also have to be aware of what Tactics you are up against. Trust me its not just a play your game thing. If you have a weakness AI will find it and exploit it. So look out for AI's tactics. Its easy once you get the hang of it. If like you say you are miraculously conceding goals, it means your defense tactic is weak. Its not all the town you chase down an opposition player. There are certain times when it is impossible to tackle a player. Sometimes you have to anticipate his next pass and intercept it. Sometimes you have to muscle him out if he is faster than your man. And then again if you use a sliding tackle, trust me you are wasting your time. He will most like leave you in the dust or you'll get a red card. I rarely use a sliding tackle and that is even only on online games. I never use a sliding tackle when playing AI.

Save your sanctimonious BS

Fifa 13&14 had the kickoff glitch where you could play a 1-2 from kickoff and score
To counter this, In FIFA 15 EA has moved the defensive line a few yards back at kickoff. The consequence was a new kind of kickoff glitch that exploits the gargantuan space in the midfield, letting a player run in a straight line from kickoff to scoring a goal without being tackled.

I know this for a fact because I regularly use the exploit.

FIFA 15 is a pile of wannk
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Equado(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2014
austinebode:
Hmmmmmm. I was a core addict of PES( for over 10years). But when FIFA produced a better Game I had to swicthed. I actually got both Game (FIFA 14 & PES 14), played them discovered FIFA 14 was better. Don't be suprise that PES cld come up wt a better game oneday. The good thing is that there is competition and it gives room for improvement.
Pes 14 can't be compared to Fifa 98....pes can never challenge fifa...fifa's miles ahead...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Elegbede205(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2014
branks1:
Pls guys during penalty kicks I can't move my goalkeeper.I have tried all the buttons to no avail.what do I do.I play on pc
eeeerm sir have seen alt of people having the sme problem...i think it because of the Ucom pad u are using but the case is reverse when u use mayb an Xbox pad....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2014
princefunmi:

Nope
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by paranorman(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2014
acenazt:
yes u can. go n download video card driver for Ur system I.e 64bits windows 7 ultimate
you mean a laptop's Vcard can be upgraded by simply downloading the latest driver?!

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

Save your sanctimonious BS

Fifa 13&14 had the kickoff glitch where you could play a 1-2 from kickoff and score
To counter this, In FIFA 15 EA has moved the defensive line a few yards back at kickoff. The consequence was a new kind of kickoff glitch that exploits the gargantuan space in the midfield, letting a player run in a straight line from kickoff to scoring a goal without being tackled.

I know this for a fact because I regularly use the exploit.

FIFA 15 is a pile of wannk

The guy you quoted is very right, the auto defense system has been seriously nerfed in FIFA 15, thus becoming more manual. Defending is an art you must learn in FIFA 15 to succeed.

Since crossing and headers are not overpowered in FIFA 15 like 14, crowding the midfield is key while forcing your opponents to the wings, patience in defending is key cos lunging or chasing an attacker will leave you for dead if timed wrongly.

I have never had any issues with the kick off glitch the moment I knew of it existence, all I need to do is change my cursor to the defenders while playing very deep.

A little tweaks here and there especially the game speed will make the current series very lovely. To hell with the usual arcade FUT where pace is everything , yes I said so angry . . .
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2014
jmaine:

The guy you quoted is very right, the auto defense system has been seriously nerfed in FIFA 15, thus becoming more manual. Defending is an art you must learn in FIFA 15 to succeed.

Since crossing and headers are not overpowered in FIFA 15 like 14, crowding the midfield is key while forcing your opponents to the wings, patience in defending is key cos lunging or chasing an attacker will leave you for dead if timed wrongly.

I have never had any issues with the kick off glitch the moment I knew of it existence, all I need to do is change my cursor to the defenders while playing very deep.

I'm guessing you probably dont play online then...otherwise you would have conceded from that glitch at least once every few games as it's even more difficult to defend against than the original FIFA14 kickoff glitch

Also, There have been 2 patches out on the PS4 and Xbone...The second of which has reverted FIFA15 to the laggy-pressure abuse-turnover-fest that was 14.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2014
princefunmi:

Though I believe that FIFA is a bit scripted especially been vulnerable immediately after kick off, but active defending has always countered that for me than depending on the AL to do the actual defending.

Meanwhile, your post was an excellent one cos am a believer in your submission.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

I'm guessing you probably dont play online then...otherwise you would have conceded from that glitch at least once every few games as it's even more difficult to defend against than the original FIFA14 kickoff glitch

Also, There have been 2 patches out on the PS4 and Xbone...The second of which has reverted FIFA15 to the laggy-pressure abuse-turnover-fest that was 14.

I play mostly online and I have never conceded the kick off glitch in tens of games I have played so far. I agree that before kick off, the players act like dumbos as if they don't even know what is happening around them, but what I do is to move my cursor to the defense while seeking means to crowd the midfield . Difficult but very possible.

The second patch seemed to have sparingly introduced the auto defense offline but online remains the same which means defending noobs who only know how to spam two buttons will learn bitter lessons while actively learning how to defend. grin

The pressure fest is what I don't like at all but was forced to learn how to counter them, since most ediots playing with Real Madrid only know how to play the footie that way. Sadly it yields them results thus encouraging the nonsense, EA needs to introduce a balanced and realistic Stamina system to discourage such abuses angry . . . .
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

how can you concede a goal straight from kick off? it seems many of you just want to hold a pad & play without learning how to defend first.

in the last 5 minutes of any game, it's expected your opponents would put more pressure to score a goal to draw or even win. there are quick buttons to automatically thwart that - defensive formations(ultra defensive or defensive) - there is a voice recognition feature these days & your players would simply park the bus & not let your opponent score you.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2014
J
jmaine:

I play mostly online and I have never conceded the kick off glitch in tens of games I have played so far. I agree that before kick off, the players act like dumbos as if they don't even know what is happening around them, but what I do is to move my cursor to the defense while seeking means to crowd the midfield . Difficult but very possible.

The second patch seemed to have sparingly introduced the auto defense offline but online remains the same which means noobs who only know how to spam two buttons will learn bitter lessons while actively learning how to defend. grin

The pressure fest is what I don't like at all but was forced to learn how to counter them since most ediots playing with Real Madrid only know how to play the footie that way. Sadly it yields them results thus encouraging the nonsense, EA needs to introduce a balanced and realistic Stamina system to discourage such abuses angry . . . .

Pressure Abuse +Auto Tackle means that the game is pretty useless as a simulation. The small mercy is that the game debs have now toned down the efficiency of the lob through ball, which was for so long the attacking outlet for the ultra-defensive, pressure abusing, auto-tackling brigade.

I've downloaded and played the PES2015 demo and can't wait for its release day so I can trade in this piece of shyt game.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by acenazt: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2014
paranorman:

you mean a laptop's Vcard can be upgraded by simply downloading the latest driver?!
yep did it on my Hp630 64bits before it was stolen
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:
J

Pressure Abuse +Auto Tackle means that the game is pretty useless as a simulation. The small mercy is that the game debs have now toned down the efficiency of the lob through ball, which was for so long the attacking outlet for the ultra-defensive, pressure abusing, auto-tackling brigade.

I've downloaded and played the PES2015 demo and can't wait for its release day so I can trade in this piece of shyt game.

you would trade FIFA15 for PES2015? grin cheesy
that's like dumping beyonce for mercy johnson. good luck on that, bro. you would soon come back to FIFA. it's the best football game even with the minor flaws here & there.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Guys, how do i get the patch you guys are talking about on fifa 15 PC version?

Via origin or?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

how can you concede a goal straight from kick off? it seems many of you just want to hold a pad & play without learning how to defend first.

in the last 5 minutes of any game, it's expected your opponents would put more pressure to score a goal to draw or even win. there are quick buttons to automatically thwart that - defensive formations(ultra defensive or defensive) - there is a voice recognition feature these days & your players would simply park the bus & not let your opponent score you.

See this palmwine tapper from Ituku Ozalla.
Are you on Xbone or PS4? I will add you and show you how it happens grin grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:
J

The pressure system was introduced to counter online trolls who frustrated people by just passing backwards and in their own halves and the removal of the auto tackle is the main reasons why defending noobs are shedding tears in FIFA 15,EA had to bring a semblance of that in their patch two.

I will definitely try out PES this year but definitely not because it surpasses FIFA.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

See this palmwine tapper from Ituku Ozalla.
Are you on Xbone or PS4? I will add you and show you how it happens grin grin

PS4....
sphinxxxxxxxxxx is my team name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.