Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116451 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
pat077:
tanks.

You're welcome.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by peeparty(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ma bf hate
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by chrislu(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

Come to our office and get the original fifa 15 file for your pc (come with a token). remember its 9.46Gb.
please how do I locate ur office and how much will it cost me?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by dhayveed(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Some improvements or differences i noticed are..the probability of scoring from long range is higher in 15 compared to 14,also,dribbling and players body movement and agility is more realistic unlike in 14 where dispossesing an opponent was easier.also,solo attacks are more productive unlike in 14 where the game always wants you to pass the ball..passing is more accurate and faster whc reduces the chances of intercrption...My opinion.. Fifa on PS4.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
chrislu:
please how do I locate ur office and how much will it cost me?

2k, our office address is on our website showing on my profile.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
dhayveed:
Some improvements or differences i noticed are..the probability of scoring from long range is higher in 15 compared to 14,also,dribbling and players body movement and agility is more realistic unlike in 14 where dispossesing an opponent was easier.also,solo attacks are more productive unlike in 14 where the game always wants you to pass the ball..passing is more accurate and faster whc reduces the chances of intercrption...My opinion.. Fifa on PS4.

Higher or lower?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by dhayveed(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

Higher or lower?

i dont get u undecided
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lacosteIII(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
my fifa 15 ultimate team on android... cheesy

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Equado(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
seunpayne:

well....I'm sure pes needs love too. I just can't see myself playing pes. it reminds me of some mediocre arcade game. lots of button mashing and less thought. by the way tactical defending has improved greatly in 15.
pes is a game...played as a game...fifa is closer to reality...frankly speaking I can never play pes in this life or next...I am a fifa addict...currently playing playing fifa14 mod patch file and its awesome...changed my system to a new 1 just for gaming purposes#teamFifa4eva
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
dhayveed:

i dont get u undecided

Probability of taking shot has reduced, they block your shots easily now
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lacosteIII(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
i will be joining the fifa 15 ultimate team zone on PC soon, watch out tongue buh i'm still waiting for cr@ck
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Equado(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
orgasticdance:

To each his own. At the end of the day we all have our individual tastes/needs. PES15 suits my aesthetic and gameplay needs right now. I've been getting some ok to superb 5-6 games everyday on the pes15 demo and i've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Does it have its issues? Certainly. No game is perfect. Even my reverred NBA 2k14 get em own wahala. As I said, I am publisher agnostic and really don't care who or what company makes my games. I just want to feel like i derive good value for my time and money spent, and the moment I popped in fifa 15, it just felt like i was being thrown into the torture chamber all over again this year:Generic looking players, awkard player movement, cpu team mates clowning around like headless chickens during defensive transitions, stupid cheesy scripting implemented by the developers (that sickeneing feeling u get when ur playing on legendary and u know u have no chance against the AI, even if u r at home playing a team lower in the division that u should beat, predictably scoring on u at the 90 mins or 45 mins mark to create an artificial and unneeded air of realism. Something that should happen naturally if the gameplay were realistic and dynamic. In pes15 most goals the cpu ai score on me are usually down to my fault or some brilliant build up play( which usually adheres to reallife football physics). In PES u always have a chance, even on the highest difficulty settings, and even if u get thrashed u would have have enjoyed the effort. On fifa the AI just leaves u feeling robbed and frustrated. Key difference in my opinion.
sorry to say pes is for babies...hardly aniwhere in the world where its a competition for fifa....the difficulty can be adjusted...I currently play legendary but I reduce the speed and rest to 49...so as to 'have a chance'
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by heskeyw(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Am sticking with my pes 2013. Beat game eva.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tactical defending is the best form of defense . . .If you go legacy on me you are dead . .i mean it literally.

I usually encourage my opponents to go legacy so that I can have a whole lots of fun grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by dhayveed(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

Probability of taking shot has reduced, they block your shots easily now
i was talking of rebounds from corners and stuff... those situations when u play a corner and thr ball isn't complety cleared and it falls unto ur player at the edge of the penalty box. And shots from such angles,if it avoids a deflection from the players in the box,the keeper mysteriosly saves the shot without breaking a sweat...nd mehn dat thing dy pain person o,u gp think say as u wipe dat shot so,nothing fit stop am,nd d keeper angry will Not even parry but catch it with both hands
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lacosteIII(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Equado:
sorry to say pes is for babies...

pes *was* for babies but not anymore...i played pes from 11 to 13 and i also played fifa from 12 to 14.. but on getting to pes 14, its graphics looked like a sega game, i lost hope in pes, but now, they improved a lot and i saw the pes 15 demo, and i must say i was really impressed...they corrected their mistakes from pes 14, i really dont blame them becos they started making pes 14 from the scratch using a new engine, so they had to rush to bring it out like that last year, both fifa 15 and pes 15 are really trying...i give credits to both of them
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Lakeshizu(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
I hav hated Fifa football all my life, am sure it will continue .......
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Zhahovic(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fifa15..all the way..even though it is so difficult on legendary mode..it is challenging enough and boy do I like challenges!!!! Pes for me is too predictable!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by olathunde(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
I did not like FIFA until i tried FIFA 14. I am on FIFA 15 now and it's lovely. I was a pes fan. Pes is fine but does not have all the gameplay and interactiveness FIFA has. The ultimate team is something else but it can't cost you your salary grin angry wink. It's all good though. I need to add some friends though. Holla if interested.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
dhayveed:
i was talking of rebounds from corners and stuff... those situations when u play a corner and thr ball isn't complety cleared and it falls unto ur player at the edge of the penalty box. And shots from such angles,if it avoids a deflection from the players in the box,the keeper mysteriosly saves the shot without breaking a sweat...nd mehn dat thing dy pain person o,u gp think say as u wipe dat shot so,nothing fit stop am,nd d keeper angry will Not even parry but catch it with both hands

They frustrate me more in fifa 15 than 14, more of my shots went in in 14 unlike now that they block 90% of it.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by IntroVAT: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
I've hit the post on fifa 15 (ps4) in one week, than i have hit the post in all other fifas i've played combined (ps3 +ps4)
Absolutely mental...lol

Do people still use Legacy Defending?
I mean how do you get to pull shirts? I pull a shirt once every 15 seconds on fifa 15, if it was programmed to pull shorts too you bet grin
Works big time for me, costs me a few penalties too angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Equado(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
lacosteIII:

pes *was* for babies but not anymore...i played pes from 11 to 13 and i also played fifa from 12 to 14.. but on getting to pes 14, its graphics looked like a sega game, i lost hope in pes, but now, they improved a lot and i saw the pes 15 demo, and i must say i was really impressed...they corrected their mistakes from pes 14, i really dont blame them becos they started making pes 14 from the scratch using a new engine, so they had to rush to bring it out like that last year, both fifa 15 and pes 15 are really trying...i give credits to both of them
pes 14 was terrible....it was lyk an incomplete high school project...I played 13 only with my brothers...my senior bro plays just pes...we play to test our strengths...but I think the best pes ever made was 13 mayb 11...12 was crap...14was something else {an incomplete highschool project}

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
collinsobinna:

Are you playing on ps4? If so,you might change your opinion. Try it on ps4.cheers

I play on the PS4
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
jmaine:
Tactical defending is the best form of defense . . .If you go legacy on me you are dead . .i mean it literally.

I usually encourage my opponents to go legacy so that I can have a whole lots of fun grin

Tactical is the way they wait and time their tackle while legacy is the one you control when and how many should "press, mark or tackle " an opponent right?

I prefer legacy because I like to be the one doing the controlling, tactical is just too slow to tackle you.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Daporeals(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
how can someone save penalties on fifa15,because it is kinda difficult on fifa15 here
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by herald9: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
do we have team Nigeria in this release?

not just team Nigeria with unknown players like the ones in PES undecided
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
herald9:
do we have team Nigeria in this release?

not just team Nigeria with unknown players like the ones in PES undecided
grin grin na ghost players deh that one grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Ashyrule: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
who get ps2 or 3 to sell abeg, I wan buy for ma lil bro biko.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by mice(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
For best experience of fifa 15 please play on Xbox one or ps4 there you would see the changes, between the last gen games . Player are more close to realistic, live audiences, field, name it etc.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by spenca: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Daporeals:
how can someone save penalties on fifa15,because it is kinda difficult on fifa15 here

Well I do save penalties very well , not on a steady buh at least if can get two out of five , what platform are you ?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by olathunde(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
lacosteIII:
my fifa 15 ultimate team on android... cheesy

bros where u see this team. haba, u don hack the game?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Esdb(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fifa is dry and boring dive into the world of PES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.