Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116462 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by deewanna5054: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
sent u a frend request on origin as rotexxx lookin forward to v fun buddi
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
honeric01:

Tactical is the way they wait and time their tackle while legacy is the one you control when and how many should "press, mark or tackle " an opponent right?

I prefer legacy because I like to be the one doing the controlling, tactical is just too slow to tackle you.

Tactical defence is all about keeping your shape and bloating out all passing routes, I find tactical very rewarding than legacy over the years. My junior brother after learning brutal lessons from using legacy has gone tactical.

Now dude gives me a hard time trying to break him down grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have fifa 15,but it requires u put ur data on before playing, i want to know if the one that doesn't require connecting to the server is available, and were to get it
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by honeric01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
jmaine:

Tactical defence is all about keeping your shape and bloating out all passing routes, I find tactical very rewarding than legacy over the years. My junior brother after learning brutal lessons from using legacy has gone tactical.

Now dude gives me a hard time trying to break him down grin

I prefer legacy though, I have never been a fan of Tactical because some of these players won't leave their line even when you beckon on them especially when the player at a particular position is down injured or slow to stand up.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
If it's a laptop, no you can't but if it's a desktop yes you can

Harrybanty:
please bro can i change my video card or something? Because my inbuilt one can not play some games. How does a video card look like? What is the cost? Can i change it? Thanks man.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
After i finally bought fifa 15 from Origin it is very laggy on my Pc of a 2gb video ram. I don't understand EA sports this days.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lacosteIII(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
olathunde:

bros where u see this team. haba, u don hack the game?

lol...no oo, i didnt hack the game...i worked for the coins cool
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jjk24(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
seunpayne:

We can. The problem is revenue. Who is gonna give a bunch of boys $2000000 to design a block buster? There are so many facets to designing a game that can compete now, Those 2D rubbish our boys have been doing is really an effort but not one that can even measure up to a drop in the ocean. I'm currently playing Wastelands 2. Would you believe that it is players like you and me that contributed the money for the development of game that was more than 20+ years in the making? We fit do that wan for naija?
d sad truth is we can't!, not now nt in the next 5 ,10 years!! Dahs jst d sad honest truth.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
is it on Android?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jjk24(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Real gamers will try pes 2015 demo out!! Buh den we all like the easy route!! Fifa IS cul too.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Is this year’s FIFA on Vita a proper FIFA game or
another cheap and lazy ‘legacy edition’ cash grab?
They shld do better wit dier vita versions cos it has been nearly d same since age past. I refuse to buy d game card, my fifa football never spoil.
Since it's a fan thread, am out.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by xtervaganza(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
orgasticdance:

To each his own. At the end of the day we all have our individual tastes/needs. PES15 suits my aesthetic and gameplay needs right now. I've been getting some ok to superb 5-6 games everyday on the pes15 demo and i've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Does it have its issues? Certainly. No game is perfect. Even my reverred NBA 2k14 get em own wahala. As I said, I am publisher agnostic and really don't care who or what company makes my games. I just want to feel like i derive good value for my time and money spent, and the moment I popped in fifa 15, it just felt like i was being thrown into the torture chamber all over again this year:Generic looking players, awkard player movement, cpu team mates clowning around like headless chickens during defensive transitions, stupid cheesy scripting implemented by the developers (that sickeneing feeling u get when ur playing on legendary and u know u have no chance against the AI, even if u r at home playing a team lower in the division that u should beat, predictably scoring on u at the 90 mins or 45 mins mark to create an artificial and unneeded air of realism. Something that should happen naturally if the gameplay were realistic and dynamic. In pes15 most goals the cpu ai score on me are usually down to my fault or some brilliant build up play( which usually adheres to reallife football physics). In PES u always have a chance, even on the highest difficulty settings, and even if u get thrashed u would have have enjoyed the effort. On fifa the AI just leaves u feeling robbed and frustrated. Key difference in my opinion.
you're right bro. Why they made the legendary so hard is beyond me
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
I got my FIFA 15 CD on the PS4 on the 26th of September and here's my personal review
- The general look (graphics) and presentation is way better than previous iterations of FIFA and it's more immersive

- Career mode used to be my favourite mode back in my days of playing on PC but not anymore because it's boring and unimproved compared to FUT

- FUT is the best game mode IMO if you ain't got people around to game against but it's got some issues

- Scripting and handicap gets in the way of having a fun and fair game. I don't understand how EA tries to balance the game but it makes no sense

- Too many 45th and 90th minute goals which is so unrealistic not to mention the frequent +5 mins added time on both halves

- Dribbling and ball control feels better but it comes with a price

- On FUT people abuse pace and just run to your goal post and store from kickoff. You need to be really good or smart to stop the opponent from scoring

- The keepers are way much better but appear unrealistic sometimes. They save anything, even a spectacular effort which gets maddening and due to the OP keepers, they make some stupid errors and decisions plus positioning fail

- Playing FUT requires full concentration and you really need to work on your team chemistry. Having the best players in your team sort of puts you in a bad position

- DO NOT BUY COINS FROM EXTERNAL SITES. I had my club deleted by EA but got my purchased FUT points back

- Good game overall but pace abusers and FUT can make this game a living hell

- Never missed a FIFA release since 09 but I think PES need to step up and take the mantle from greedy EA. I hope they make a great game so I can move from FIFA

- FUT is day light robbery

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by JoseRaji(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
my question to those who have FIFA15 on PC... has the NIGERIA national teal FINALLY been added

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nicepoker(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Is it out on psvita game console?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by 190: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ive got fifa 15 and i have to be honest its the best its bout 50pounds or sometin not sure if its cheaper off game shop
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by acenazt: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
davidayn:
Please, can I upgrade my video card memory , I meant can I increase it to play more modern games
yes u can. go n download video card driver for Ur system I.e 64bits windows 7 ultimate
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by acenazt: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
orgasticdance:

To each his own. At the end of the day we all have our individual tastes/needs. PES15 suits my aesthetic and gameplay needs right now. I've been getting some ok to superb 5-6 games everyday on the pes15 demo and i've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Does it have its issues? Certainly. No game is perfect. Even my reverred NBA 2k14 get em own wahala. As I said, I am publisher agnostic and really don't care who or what company makes my games. I just want to feel like i derive good value for my time and money spent, and the moment I popped in fifa 15, it just felt like i was being thrown into the torture chamber all over again this year:Generic looking players, awkard player movement, cpu team mates clowning around like headless chickens during defensive transitions, stupid cheesy scripting implemented by the developers (that sickeneing feeling u get when ur playing on legendary and u know u have no chance against the AI, even if u r at home playing a team lower in the division that u should beat, predictably scoring on u at the 90 mins or 45 mins mark to create an artificial and unneeded air of realism. Something that should happen naturally if the gameplay were realistic and dynamic. In pes15 most goals the cpu ai score on me are usually down to my fault or some brilliant build up play( which usually adheres to reallife football physics). In PES u always have a chance, even on the highest difficulty settings, and even if u get thrashed u would have have enjoyed the effort. On fifa the AI just leaves u feeling robbed and frustrated. Key difference in my opinion.
that's why I always have PES and FIFA. if I get bored or annoyed I switch.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by acenazt: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
mahyowah:
Why can't we even develop our own blockbuster game here in Nigeria? must we pay the west to have fun?
Konami is not from the west. its from Asia. Japan to be precise. don't worry my friend is studying Game Development in China by next year he will make NES01. Naija Evolution Soccer

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by orgasticdance: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
acenazt:
that's why I always have PES and FIFA. if I get bored or annoyed I switch.
Sounds like a sensible thing to do.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Revolva(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin game freaks
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by TheGreenRave: 12:04am On Oct 29, 2014
mahyowah:
Why can't we even develop our own blockbuster game here in Nigeria? must we pay the west to have fun?

Most of the world plays this game despite having better infrastructure than Nigeria. Why doesn't Russia for example develop their own game? Because why reinvent the wheel?

Waste of time that's why.

Who cares if it was developed in Canada?

Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) was developed in the East (Konami is Japanese) so there is always that alternative for your anti-western bias.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:39am On Oct 29, 2014
This years fifa IS CRAP. FUT inclusive. You cant defend on this game. One lobbed ball into your box 18 and boom, your defenders just stand there

like bunch of morons and allow the opposition to score freely. I have been shuttling btw div 5 and 7. In div 6 at the moment and it isnt getting any

easier.

P.S. anyone playing fifa on PC, add me samsms7.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lacosteIII(m): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2014
moonraker:
This years fifa IS CRAP. FUT inclusive. You cant defend on this game. One lobbed ball into your box 18 and boom, your defenders just stand there

like bunch of morons and allow the opposition to score freely. I have been shuttling btw div 5 and 7. In div 6 at the moment and it isnt getting any

easier.

P.S. anyone playing fifa on PC, add me samsms7.

lol
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Please where can i get cheap or free FIFA15 for PlayStation vita
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by bugsinbad: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Fifa 15 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 came out on September 23 in North America and September 25 in Europe..more than a month now.. stale*
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by adidison(m): 2:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Me! Buy Fifa again?!?!?!? Even free I no want. I just fast and pray that God will touch the heart of 2Ksports to make a soccer game. Just google worst Fifa Series ... You will see fifa 13/ 14. I have been playing Fifa from 2001/2002 & pro from 90's when it was winning eleven / international superstar soccer ... Fifa 12 was the last good series ... They made the game bad with fifa 13 then fifa 14 was just horrible. Let me put it this way, I broke my Fifa 13 CD, will post the pic later. Broke 2 control pads ... Almost broke TV ... My gf just dey look me, then she'll say so y u keep playing, if no be say na oyinbo I for ... But I love football (sports games) they are addictive. So I read this kind of reviews here about fifa 14 I bought the game ... One of the worst decisions I ever made. The game is just freaking bad/ horrible ... The scripting is just sad ... My Internet is SUPER fast but it's when I want to win the league in Div 1, then I get a connection disconnected after 90 match finished I press continue won 3-0 still get a DNF.

Then from trying to win the league from previous season to now battling relegation on division 5 ... Mean while from division 10 to division 2 I won all the divisions. Some even without a loss ... My record was about 150-30-30 ... Now my record is 180-120-150 (using round numbers but maybe 3 or four games different) ALL the goals 45th/ 90th min. I am not bad in the game, to win div 10 to div 2 you understand. I build up play try to play realistic not lobbing and crossing only if I have to, not the whole game ... I played a guy ... I SWEAR TO GOD! Possession was like 60-40 .. First half stats he had 0 shots on goal I had about 6 on target or more but he was leading 1-0. The guy didn't do ish that game. Just 1 cross. Final stat .., he had 2 shots on goal I had 18 shots, possession was about 60+ he had 30+ and he won the game 2 - 1. I had about 5 1 on 1 ... Hit the bar about 7 times ... Fuqin game! Walcot beat Pique/ kompany in the air to score power header, which was the Last game I played ... The way i take flig the CD from Window ... My chic go carry am from street say sell n buy another ... The anger!!!! The game play is rubbish! It's the worst football game I have ever played ... Even if fifa 15 na real life ... They lost a loyal fan and ALOT of people i know won't be buying 15. Plus EA was voted worst company some years back ... It's same with their other games ... Lmao! I even read an online petition about Fifa 14, the game drove a lot of people mad. 2k sports ... Please!!!! A soccer game sad( ... Make una play nba2k14/15 see wettin them dey call next gen game.

See the stats 1st half 0 shots 1 goal, see possession and second pic look at final stats.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lordraiden(m): 2:28am On Oct 29, 2014
sucre2:
After i finally bought fifa 15 from Origin it is very laggy on my Pc of a 2gb video ram. I don't understand EA sports this days.
update ur Graphics driver to latest version
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:38am On Oct 29, 2014
adidison:
Me! Buy Fifa again?!?!?!? Even free I no want. I just fast and pray that God will touch the heart of 2Ksports to make a soccer game. Just google worst Fifa Series ... You will see fifa 13/ 14. I have been playing Fifa from 2001/2002 & pro from 90's when it was winning eleven / international superstar soccer ... Fifa 12 was the last good series ... They made the game bad with fifa 13 then fifa 14 was just horrible. Let me put it this way, I broke my Fifa 13 CD, will post the pic later. Broke 2 control pads ... Almost broke TV ... My gf just dey look me, then she'll say so y u keep playing, if no be say na oyinbo I for ... But I love football (sports games) they are addictive. So I read this kind of reviews here about fifa 14 I bought the game ... One of the worst decisions I ever made. The game is just freaking bad/ horrible ... The scripting is just sad ... My Internet is SUPER fast but it's when I want to win the league in Div 1, then I get a connection disconnected after 90 match finished I press continue won 3-0 still get a DNF.

Then from trying to win the league from previous season to now battling relegation on division 5 ... Mean while from division 10 to division 2 I won all the divisions. Some even without a loss ... My record was about 150-30-30 ... Now my record is 180-120-150 (using round numbers but maybe 3 or four games different) ALL the goals 45th/ 90th min. I am not bad in the game, to win div 10 to div 2 you understand. I build up play try to play realistic not lobbing and crossing only if I have to, not the whole game ... I played a guy ... I SWEAR TO GOD! Possession was like 60-40 .. First half stats he had 0 shots on goal I had about 6 on target or more but he was leading 1-0. The guy didn't do ish that game. Just 1 cross. Final stat .., he had 2 shots on goal I had 18 shots, possession was about 60+ he had 30+ and he won the game 2 - 1. I had about 5 1 on 1 ... Hit the bar about 7 times ... Fuqin game! Walcot beat Pique/ kompany in the air to score power header, which was the Last game I played ... The way it take flig the CD from Window ... My chic go carry am from street say sell n buy another ... The anger!!!! The game play is rubbish! It's the worst football game I have ever played ... Even if fifa 15 na real life ... They lost a loyal fan and ALOT of people i know won't be buying 15. Plus EA was voted worst company some years back ... It's same with their other games ... Lmao! I even read an online petition about Fifa 14, the game drove a lot of people mad. 2k sports ... Please!!!! A soccer game Make una play nba2k14/15

Lol i can relate to your fury. I broke 5 controllers and the laptop i was using back in fifa 14 (Alienware). I just bought another one now for fifa 15 and yesterday, i was so mad after 5 games, i took it out on my pillow and went to bed.

The game can be addicting sometimes even if your losing. angry

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by adidison(m): 3:09am On Oct 29, 2014
EA focus too much on graphics n forget game play which should be the number 1 thing ... The thing that even annoyed people about 15 is that they are talking about all the premiership stadiums and next gen keepers ... FOR REAL!?!?!?! Who cares if they are playing in Abuja or Calabar stadium? Has anybody really complained to EA ... "please we need QPR Stadium or Sunderlands home stadium, even though the defenders are like zombies, we just need that QPR stadium."

The so called next gen keepers, even an amateur goalie knows never to save a shot and par it into the strikers path, it's either sideways for a Conner or over the bar ... Never towards a striker who just played a shot. Next gen my black ...

Fifa 10 to 12 ... They where professional footballers ... but Fifa 13/14/15 they are old men playing football 6am at Omole grammar school before going to church.

Slow, can't turn ... Even high school/ kinderga .... female soccer player can turn faster that them. Midfielders don't know how to open or pass even if you are using barca or Bayern ... They pass randomly sometimes ... Strikers can't time runs even if their life depended on it, only when they lob the balls ... Your 80yr defenders go opposite directions.

Defenders!?!?!? Defenders!?!? I don't know if I should call them defenders or security ... The defenders don't know why they are on the field, either think they are playing ping pong or ... They are just not interested in what's going on, they can't be bothered, screw the coach they'll just bump into each other fall and let the striker score or they just jog back during counters ... What the heck, they'll even hop away from the ball and give the sticker all the time in world to relax and score.

Remember what I told one of my die hard Fifa friends who is also very good. I said I was playing the game, I think it was fifa 13 or so, my striker beat the defenders, left them for dead, fast, running towards the goalie, sure goal ... all of a sudden, he stops, grabs his leg and starts hoping, leaves the ball for goalkeeper CRAMP!?!?!? ... I had to remove the Cd to check if it was scratched because me no understand that one O! Dead game!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.