Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116252 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by therealak49(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
pls how do i get fifa15 FUT version for pc
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Yeah I opened Cavani in Christmas package
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Donjay007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
eemalex:
86 rated cavani
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Donjay007:
86 rated cavani
Yeah 86 rating, scored hatrick on debut and a 30 yard direct free kick
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by 04kaa: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
add me on ps4 everybody. bolajiflowshow
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Fifa15 pc add me.. Sucre_rules
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
eemalex:

i opened lahm, falcao, ramos & reus. grin

PSN ruined my christmas after they were attacked by hackers. EA released the 100k megapack on christmas day(12 rare gold players) but i couldn't connect online to get it.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
coogar:

i opened lahm, falcao, ramos & reus. grin

PSN ruined my christmas after they were attacked by hackers. EA released the 100k megapack on christmas day(12 rare gold players) but i couldn't connect online to get it.
Both Xbox Live & PSN were attacked [apparently] by the Lizard Squad (http://kotaku.com/hackers-explain-why-they-supposedly-took-down-psn-and-x-1675448709 ), to be honest I didn't notice, since I spent my PS Christmas on BBC iPlayer. At least I now know why my account was signed off for most of the day. Yippie, my laziness saved me from online gaming wahala.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
cao:

Both Xbox Live & PSN were attacked [apparently] by the Lizard Squad (http://kotaku.com/hackers-explain-why-they-supposedly-took-down-psn-and-x-1675448709 ), to be honest I didn't notice, since I spent my PS Christmas on BBC iPlayer. At least I now know why my account was signed off for most of the day. Yippie, my laziness saved me from online gaming wahala.

it's been a power struggle in the last 3 days. the lizard squad D-DOSed PSN & xbox just for the laughs. they said they want sony & microsoft to spend more money on their security and they figured out the best time to do it was the christmas period. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
coogar:

it's been a power struggle in the last 3 days. the lizard squad D-DOSed PSN & xbox just for the laughs. they said they want sony & microsoft to spend more money on their security and they figured out the best time to do it was the christmas period. grin
It would appear that Microsoft & Sony need to pay more attention to their security, they've got the money, especially Microsoft since they've been charging folks from the inception of Xbox Live with that 419 scheme called Gold.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
cao:

It would appear that Microsoft & Sony need to pay more attention to their security, they've got the money, especially Microsoft since they've been charging folks from the inception of Xbox Live with that 419 scheme called Gold.

so pissing off everyone including innocent children is the right method. i hope every member of the lizard squad gets caught and sent to taliban areas of afghanistan. a lot of kids got new games as presents and were denied playing throughout the last 3 days.

it's unfair.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
coogar:

so pissing off everyone including innocent children is the right method. i hope every member of the lizard squad get caught and sent to taliban areas of afghanistan. a lot of kids got new games as presents and were denied playing throughout the last 3 days.

it's unfair.
True, it's unfair, but these big corporations can be downright twats sometimes. Oh well, I wish y'all luck.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
cao:

True, it's unfair, but these big corporations can be downright twats sometimes. Oh well, I wish y'all luck.

agreed.....
they are worse than downright twats. sony's PR is the worst on the planet. it took them 24 hrs to acknowledge they were attacked by the lizard squad. it's all about the revenue, never about efficient security to ensure the smooth running of their products.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:48am On Dec 29, 2014
Lol maybe its time to switch to PC, no? cheesy grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
No.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
moonraker:
Lol maybe its time to switch to PC, no? cheesy grin

PC is shyte!
they get no happy hour so the prices of their gold cards in the real world would amount to money laundering. grin

cao:
No.

do you play FUT15?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

PC is shyte!
they get no happy hour so the prices of their gold cards in the real world would amount to money laundering. grin

do you play FUT15?
No I don't play FUT, the whole virtual trading cards is not my scene, I don't own FIFA 15. I basically buy FIFA every 2 years, they don't need my money & they don't even carry over your saves.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
cao:

No I don't play FUT, the whole virtual trading cards is not my scene, I don't own FIFA 15. I basically buy FIFA every 2 years, they don't need my money & they don't even carry over your saves.

it's fair to say you are missing.....big time! grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

it's fair to say you are missing.....big time! grin
No worries, I'll live with manager mode & Be A Pro.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
cao:
No.

Lol who do we have here. ahhhh yes! a female gamer. Nice to meet you.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

PC is shyte!

do you play FUT15?

We do have happy hours. not as frequent as other platforms.

And your right, the cards are expensive on the PC.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
moonraker:

Lol who do we have here. ahhhh yes! a female gamer. Nice to meet you.
You must be a newbie in this section.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Donjay007(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
cao:

damn right
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
cao:

lol newbie?? are u for real?? Pls check my nairaland registration date.

I dont often post on here but i do observe.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Donjay007:
damn right

lol angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
moonraker:

We do have happy hours. not as frequent as other platforms.

And your right, the cards are expensive on the PC.

i missed the megapack on christmas day. 12 rare gold players(mostly super-rare players). that sony attack did me bad. i have to wait for the new year's day to get my hands on that megapack.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

i missed the megapack on christmas day. 12 rare gold players(mostly super-rare players). that sony attack did me bad. i have to wait for the new year's day to get my hands on that megapack.

Well TOTY will be out in January, so no real harm done.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2014
moonraker:

lol newbie?? are u for real?? Pls check my nairaland registration date.

I dont often post on here but i do observe.
You could also check my registration date and I'll assume that the folks, who actually often post here, will fill you in...

**this is solely for the moment when the penny drops** yes, you could have observed harder. **fades into the ether**
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 4:34am On Dec 30, 2014
cao:

You could also check my registration date and I'll assume that the folks, who actually often post here, will fill you in...

**this is solely for the moment when the penny drops** yes, you could have observed harder. **fades into the ether**

And the higher number wins... shocked Sorry ma`am.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2014
coogar:

The megapack deal was quite underwhelming, I spent almost a hundred dolls buying FIFA points cos I heard it increases the odd of getting a decent pull but for where.

Best pull were Benzema, Reus grin, Boateng, and Ronaldinho.

I don set for the new year blitz . . . .grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jukeblam(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2015
Buying packs seems not worth it, IMO; or is it?
I just rather buy individual players plus the free packs I get- the 40weeks offer and the random ones for using the companion app.
Anyone care to share the tricks to trading? I often just 'quick sell' lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.