Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116608 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

it's almost 11 million on my platform. grin
they are crazy - let those game fanatics knock themselves with it. i was watching a YouTube clip the other night & someone's club value was about 800 million. heaven knows how much of his salary he's spent on a virtual game. people are crazy. grin

As in errr. In retro respect though, opening packs can be addicting sometimes.

Now back to that card, hmmmmmmmm look at his stats...

Now imagine what his TOTY or TOTS card would look like shocked

Now you get the picture cheesy

Thats it angry

Now let go find that MEssi angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2014
moonraker:

As in errr. In retro respect though, opening packs can be addicting sometimes.

Now back to that card, hmmmmmmmm look at his stats...

Now imagine what his TOTY or TOTS card would look like shocked

Now you get the picture cheesy

Thats it angry

Now let go find that MEssi angry

his stats is crazy.
95 rating? that's insane. he would just breeze past most defenders - the only thing is to get a training card that would boost his physicality numbers & the rest is history.

there are 12 million FUT players. EA will not issue more than 100 of those blue cards. getting it would be easier than winning the grand prize of euromillions. if i get him, then i will stop playing the game.....it means i have conquered EA sports. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

his stats is crazy.
95 rating? that's insane. he would just breeze past most defenders - the only thing is to get a training card that would boost his physicality numbers & the rest is history.

there are 12 million FUT players. EA will not issue more than 100 of those blue cards. getting it would be easier than winning the grand prize of euromillions. if i get him, then i will stop playing the game.....it means i have conquered EA sports. grin

As in errr.

Your on point. I have been playing fut since fifa 12 and i think the highest player i have ever packed was Ribery in fifa 14.

If i were to get that Messi card or any of his cards or even a ronaldo card, i will just stop playing....

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:00am On Nov 27, 2014
moonraker:

As in errr.

Your on point. I have been playing fut since fifa 12 and i think the highest player i have ever packed was Ribery in fifa 14.

If i were to get that Messi card or any of his cards or even a ronaldo card, i will just stop playing....

i started playing in FUT 2010.
i became an addict instanta - trading players here & there and building & destroying my teams. it's highly addictive, EA sports would forever be above konami with that feature. they carved a niche for themselves with this FUT mode. at any time of the day on FUT, there are about 2.5 million different transactions going on....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:47am On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

i started playing in FUT 2010.
i became an addict instanta - trading players here & there and building & destroying my teams. it's highly addictive, EA sports would forever be above konami with that feature. they carved a niche for themselves with this FUT mode. at any time of the day on FUT, there are about 2.5 million different transactions going on....

Hold up, didnt Fut start from 12? i have owned every fifa game made starting from fifa 08 and when fifa 10 came out, i didnt see any sign of fut.

oh well maybe your version was different from mine.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2014
moonraker:

Hold up, didnt Fut start from 12? i have owned every fifa game made starting from fifa 08 and when fifa 10 came out, i didnt see any sign of fut.

oh well maybe your version was different from mine.

FUT started in 09......
i came across it in 2010.......and i have been playing it since then.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lordraiden(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2014
wait is d diff btween fifa ultimate edition and ordinary one and will d both use same crack cos am about to download and dont want to waste my time.help a fellow nigg@
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by samkelos: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Plz can someone mail me the link to download Fifa15 for PC full cracked[samkelos85@gmail.com]
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
lordraiden:
wait is d diff btween fifa ultimate edition and ordinary one and will d both use same crack cos am about to download and dont want to waste my time.help a fellow nigg@

ordinary one is just what it is, ordinary one! the ultimate edition comes with goodies if you are interested in FUT. it's more expensive - you get one free gold pack(gold players + consumables) every week for the next 40 weeks. you can sell these players to make money to buy other players you desire.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lordraiden(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

ordinary one is just what it is, ordinary one! the ultimate edition comes with goodies if you are interested in FUT. it's more expensive - you get one free gold pack(gold players + consumables) every week for the next 40 weeks. you can sell these players to make money to buy other players you desire.
excluding d fut any orda intresting feature dat distingiushes dem
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
lordraiden:
excluding d fut any orda intresting feature dat distingiushes dem

it's just the ultimate team feature.
if you buy the regular one, you get no freebies. you must buy everything from scratch yourself via PSN. if you buy the ultimate edition, you get.....

•40 FIFA 15 ultimate team gold packs
•adidas all star team
•adidas predator boot collection
•3 new goal celebrations
•added pre-order content

you don’t get all the 40 FIFA 15 ultimate team gold packs on day one. they arrive over the coming weeks - once or twice per week each time you log on to FUT. for extra $10, i think it's worth it.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Lol, The ultimate edition packs are nothing to write home about anyways so it would be wise from an economic perspective.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:35am On Dec 01, 2014
moonraker:
Lol, The ultimate edition packs are nothing to write home about anyways so it would be wise from an economic perspective.

useless packs.....
i would only wait for the packs of players only now. those other ones with items i don't need are a waste of time. i have over 20 stadiums that are worthy shyte, all kinda fitness managers who you don't see what they do, etc.

FUT just steals our coins & offer us shytë!

p.s. have you tried loic remy & mkhitaryan as strikers? they are few of the paciest strikers in the game. they don't finish very well though unless you use the finesse shot but they outrun all their markers including the top-tier ones.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by lordraiden(m): 4:10am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

it's just the ultimate team feature.
if you buy the regular one, you get no freebies. you must buy everything from scratch yourself via PSN. if you buy the ultimate edition, you get.....

•40 FIFA 15 ultimate team gold packs
•adidas all star team
•adidas predator boot collection
•3 new goal celebrations
•added pre-order content

you don’t get all the 40 FIFA 15 ultimate team gold packs on day one. they arrive over the coming weeks - once or twice per week each time you log on to FUT. for extra $10, i think it's worth it.

k
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:32am On Dec 05, 2014
my new team...... plays well, for nowwwww cheesy angry

1 Share

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:59am On Dec 05, 2014
moonraker:
my new team...... plays well, for nowwwww cheesy angry

your forward line is potent!
i think you should sell aguero & get ibrahimovic a team mate(cavani) - it would free up funds for you to get more quality defenders...

i dismantled my argentinian team & built a chelsea squad & a more potent german squad.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:41am On Dec 05, 2014
Sorry, that was my line up in my last game to clinch the title for div7. angry i know.

Just this week, i was relegated from div 3 to div 7 with my former team which included

the likes of suarez, bale and neymar. I just dont know what happened to them. all of a sudden,

they were all playing like twats.

Anyways, let me explain to you my lineup and why i choose them.

Ibra- like i said way back, becos of how the game is designed this year, it has been difficult to use this guy.

i finally learnt how to use him yesterday after watching some youtube vids. The key here is passing. This is where aguero comes in.

Ibra has 91 shots with 4 star skills and weak foot. He is the highest goal scorer in my team.

Aguero- he is the complete striker. pace shooting etc. hes got them all. For ibra to succeed, he needs a fast striker who can pass the ball

quickly. There i say it but i think they compliment each others weaknesses. I have Cavani on the bench who i had to switch with lacazette becos

he (Cavani) was slow. plus with aguero's work rates, i am guaranteed a target man in my oppositions box 18. My only issue with him is that

he isnt banging in the goals like ibra. Dont get me wrong, he does score but not hattrick score like ibra. When he isnt score though, he is setting

up ibra. cant complain. I do wish i had another option though.

Di maria- You know what to expect from this guy. if he isnt scoring, he is assisting aguero with a pass or even defending.

Lacazette- This guy has bailed me out times without number. especially when my opponent decides to park the fcuccckin bus.

Matuidi- defensive work horse. scored a bicycle kick for me yesterday.

Yaya- He sits back when matuidi goes forward.

bedimo- he was there for chem reasons. turned out to a solid left back. could have gone with IF maxwell but nahhh

T. Silva- his stats speaks for himself

Kompany- Inconsistent. I sometimes switch him with mangala.

Zabaleta- This guy can attack and defend. scored a chip goal yesterday.

Sirigu- This is where it gets tricky. You and I know how GKs are retarded in this fifa, well, this guy kept 5 clean sheets for me. those games

i ended up winning by 5 or 6 goals to nothing.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2014
This has got me as far as division 2. na here your boy hook. I need some aguero to pair with costa but on pc these players cost a controller and an adapter

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
It's wearing off. Moving back to blacklight.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
my killer squad....

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by trendytrendz: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Fifa 15..psn I'd ufomskillz.ps4
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by tohby2(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Drop ur origin user id for fifa14 on andriod and pls how did u all get this killer squad my own dem be mumu my best player for now is aladiere and he rating is just 75 thou I just started ystday peace
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
FUT down all day in the UK.
how do i monitor the players i put on sale last night for feck's sake?

EA sports should get their life sorted - fücking wänkers. angry angry angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:15am On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:
FUT down all day in the UK.
how do i monitor the players i put on sale last night for feck's sake?

EA sports should get their life sorted - fücking wänkers. angry angry angry

Its back on now.... I was sooo pissed yesterday after a hard days work, i couldnt play fut.

I was able to play online seasons though. but it just wasnt the same. Are you ready for TOTY?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2014
moonraker:

Its back on now.... I was sooo pissed yesterday after a hard days work, i couldnt play fut.

I was able to play online seasons though. but it just wasnt the same. Are you ready for TOTY?

i can't believe de gea didn't make it...
this must be a big joke.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:11am On Dec 19, 2014
coogar:

i can't believe de gea didn't make it...
this must be a big joke.

Lol too soon for TIF. I mean he deserves it but have you seen his stats on his SIF?

I think EA are saving the upgrade for his TOTS or even TOTY card. That card would be so godly.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2014
moonraker:

Lol too soon for TIF. I mean he deserves it but have you seen his stats on his SIF?

I think EA are saving the upgrade for his TOTS or even TOTY card. That card would be so godly.

can't wait for FUTmas to start.....heard the happy hours start from 6pm tonight till the new year with wicked cards. i have saved 610,000 coins for some shopping spree.

pheww.....the party has begun already. 35,000k packs?? grin grin 18 rares that would mostly be consumables. EA sports are criminals.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
coogar:

can't wait for FUTmas to start.....heard the happy hours start from 6pm tonight till the new year with wicked cards. i have saved 610,000 coins for some shopping spree.

pheww.....the party has begun already. 35,000k packs?? grin grin 18 rares that would mostly be consumables. EA sports are criminals.

Would touch those with a long stick. My best player was Varane. nope never again. will wait for TOTY.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by seunpayne(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2014
opened just one. Got mangala. If it ain't the best pack I ain't touching it.
by the way has anyone noticed that you have better odds when you open packs with points instead of coins?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
My Ultimate team poor chemistry

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Donjay007(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2014
eemalex:
My Ultimate team poor chemistry
lol

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Donjay007:
lol
cool. I don't play mine often. still using an earlier version of FUT15

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.