Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116440 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
faby11:
fellow NLanders I downloaded and installed fifa'15 UT on my tecno m5 but whenever I want 2 play d game I need 2 put on my data connection else it won't work. Any solution pls
In conclusion, You can only play it with Internet Connection
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
eemalex:

Yes
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
eemalex:

yes
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
moonraker:
http://gfycat.com/PoliteAnotherIbex

You guys should watch this shit and tell if this isnt worth ragequitting... angry angry angry

have you ever seen a team so deadly? grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

have you ever seen a team so deadly? grin

Lol been there, done that. the kind handicapp when go knack you err, hmmm i will say no more.

Just make sure you bronze bench sha...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2015
moonraker:

Lol been there, done that. the kind handicapp when go knack you err, hmmm i will say no more.

Just make sure you bronze bench sha...

i am already feeling the effects.....
all my shots hit the post. lewandowski can't run anymore. i blazed through the previous division without a hitch - now, i am struggling to stay in division 5.

FIFA15 is a scam!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 4:25am On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

i am already feeling the effects.....
all my shots hit the post. lewandowski can't run anymore. i blazed through the previous division without a hitch - now, i am struggling to stay in division 5.

FIFA15 is a scam!

You think? angry

It totally defies the whole idea of ultimate team. Like i said bronze bench, mix with silvers or better still spread your favorite players

in different squads.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Abeg who fit sell me C. Ronaldo and Messi for 250k coins each for PS4 Fifa 15??!!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mavor:
Abeg who fit sell me C. Ronaldo and Messi for 250k coins each for PS4 Fifa 15??!!!

ronaldo & messi for 250k coins? grin
you have a better chance buying a brand new range rover sports for N100 cheesy
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
coogar:

ronaldo & messi for 250k coins? grin
you have a better chance buying a brand new range rover sports for N100 cheesy

Men, the highway robbery on fifa transfer market is insane. I am talking to those who are lucky to have 2 or more cards of C.Ronaldo and Messi. Please 500k coins is ready. Just PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mavor:

Men, the highway robbery on fifa transfer market is insane. I am talking to those who are lucky to have 2 or more cards of C.Ronaldo and Messi. Please 500k coins is ready. Just PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

no one would sell ronaldo & messi(NIF) to you for anything less than 20 million coins. what do you think this is? charity? everyone is looking to improve the quality of his team - so even if they have spare ronaldo/messi cards, they would sell at a profit to buy the higher upgrades of messi/ronaldo.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
moonraker, EA sports finally destroyed the FUT market. there's now a cap on players. you can't sell more or less than a certain amount.

i want to cry......
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2015
coogar:
moonraker, EA sports finally destroyed the FUT market. there's now a cap on players. you can't sell more or less than a certain amount.

i want to cry......
Thank God for this. Sanity has been introduced!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2015
Mavor:
Thank God for this. Sanity has been introduced!

messi is still 7.5 million grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2015
coogar:

messi is still 7.5 million grin
You have messi and c.ronaldo abi? That is why you're feeling dope. It's not a question of who you have but whether you know how to use them. I can use a fully bronze team to mess you up with your messi and legends.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mavor:
You have messi and c.ronaldo abi? That is why you're feeling dope. It's not a question of who you have but whether you know how to use them. I can use a fully bronze team to mess you up with your messi and legends.

buhahahaha
i don't have messi/ronaldo but my team would send yours 6-feet under. you don't need to know how to use messi. just let him take shots anywhere around the box and you are dead......
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
coogar:

i want to cry......

lolo i swear, fut is rubbish now. its bad enough that servers are shit and now this??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
coogar:

buhahahaha
i don't have messi/ronaldo but my team would send yours 6-feet under. you don't need to know how to use messi. just let him take shots anywhere around the box and you are dead......

Story for the gods!!! You need to put your money where your mouth is. Are you on PS4? whats your gamertag, lemme add you up after work today and teach you a thing or two.....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mavor:

Story for the gods!!! You need to put your money where your mouth is. Are you on PS4? whats your gamertag, lemme add you up after work today and teach you a thing or two.....

you would get destroyed......
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
coogar:

you would get destroyed......
Drop your PS4 gamertag
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Really pissed am just discovering this thread undecided I've been playing fifa 15 on PC for a while now. Nice to know there are other PC players here in Naija smiley
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
seunpayne:
Na wa o. Na only me waka go? No body else is playing FUT on PC?
No be only u o smiley
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Coin buyers like Coogar are finally going to be tackled.

Roll on Fifa 16 already
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Bravoosii: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please I'd like to know if I can play fifa 15 on an Intel Pentium with 4gb RAM. pes15 runs smoothly on it by the way. Thanks.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
moonraker:
PC players, Lets play futuboruuuu

add me on via origin samsms7
Just sent u a request. My id is _x_MastaChief_x_
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is my best squad at the moment. Still a work in progress but it ll get there. My origin id is _x_MastaChief_x_

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nihilist:
Coin buyers like Coogar are finally going to be tackled.
Roll on Fifa 16 already

coin buyer or smart player? grin
you can't touch my skills in wheeling & dealing. i know when to open packs & when to buy or sell. cheesy

Mavor:
Drop your PS4 gamertag

sph99inx
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bravoosii:
Please I'd like to know if I can play fifa 15 on an Intel Pentium with 4gb RAM. pes15 runs smoothly on it by the way. Thanks.
Whats ur graphics card??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Bravoosii: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Whats ur graphics card??
I don't know. How can I check that please?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bravoosii:
I don't know. How can I check that please?
go to the start menu, search for 'Run'. And in the dialog box, type in 'dxdiag'. Click ok. Then go to the display tab. And u should see d details about ur graphics card.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

sent u a request my tg is sucre_rules
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

76 - wins
81 - losses
35 - draws

you would be very easy to beat: i can see you love hugging possession & your passing is very decent but you concede more goals than you score.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.