Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116409 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nihilist:

Mscheew

Called you out 3 times,you ran 3 times.

Abegi shift make I see road.

what has calling me out gotta do with your PSN-ID? what's your psn? lemme see your level before we play na. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nihilist:

I only have people I know on there...otherwise I would have made it public. undecided
You should just contact Coogar and give it to him privately so he would stop embarrassing you on here, cos coogar doesn't look like someone ready to drop all charges. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
eemalex:

You should just contact Coogar and give it to him privately so he would stop embarrassing you on here, cos coogar doesn't look like someone ready to drop all charges. grin

What embarrassment?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nihilist:

What embarrassment?

the embarrassment that you don't have a PSN-ID. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
coogar:

the embarrassment that you don't have a PSN-ID. grin
Check previous page.
And is PSN id something to be embarrassed about? undecided
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nihilist:

Check previous page.
And is PSN id something to be embarrassed about? undecided

theafricanmafia isn't a PSN-id. it's the name of your team. try another angle....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
coogar:

theafricanmafia isn't a PSN-id. it's the name of your team. try another angle....

You can see that the PSN ID in that photo has been blurred out, but you can stillsee the EAFC credits and platform in the top right corner.

Date and time is also visible, as well as this very page in another tab.

Having a playstation is nothing to brag about my friend...stop being childish.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nihilist:

You can see that the PSN ID in that photo has been blurred out, but you can stillsee the EAFC credits and platform in the top right corner.

Date and time is also visible, as well as this very page in another tab.

Having a playstation is nothing to brag about my friend...stop being childish.

why would you blur out your psn? na bank account? except that the account ain't yours in the first place and that's exactly my point.

having a playstation is nothing to brag about but you are the one blurring your psn - which simply means it's a big deal to you. the irony! grin

#showusyourpsnid
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
coogar:

why would you blur out your psn? na bank account? except that the account ain't yours in the first place and that's exactly my point.

having a playstation is nothing to brag about but you are the one blurring your psn - which simply means it's a big deal to you. the irony! grin

#showusyourpsnid
I keep my private and online life apart.
Feel free to call the police if you don't like it.
You're derailing the thread with your childish behaviour btw...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nihilist:

I keep my private and online life apart.
Feel free to call the police if you don't like it.
You're derailing the thread with your childish behaviour btw...

you are the one exhibiting childish behaviour here. lying to everyone over a non-event. many people like you or better than you have dropped their psn. psn is not your real name or account number so what are you hiding?

no one needs to call the police on you but stop this fakeness about you. it's nauseating. it's not the price of PS4 that we are talking about but you having the gall to lie about what you don't have.

you are exactly what ibime says you are.....

#showusyourcertificate
#showusyourpsnid
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
You
coogar:

you are the one exhibiting childish behaviour here. lying to everyone over a non-event. many people like you or better than you have dropped their psn. psn is not your real name or account number so what are you hiding?

no one needs to call the police on you but stop this fakeness about you. it's nauseating. it's not the price of PS4 that we are talking about but you having the gall to lie about what you don't have.

you are exactly what ibime says you are.....

#showusyourcertificate
#showusyourpsnid

This is an exhibition of madness and you need to take your drugs.

You have sent me messages on PSN in the past and I have replied, showing I have access to a playstation.

I have also posted a screenshot taken tonight of an account that is registered on a playstation4, showing that I have access to play Fifa 15 on a PS4.

But because I choose to keep my private ID, private, I must be lying?

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

Dude believe what you want.

I'm done with this infantile discussion.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nihilist:

This is an exhibition of madness and you need to take your drugs.

You have sent me messages on PSN in the past and I have replied, showing I have access to a playstation.

what does this prove?
supposing this playstation belongs to a housemate or a girlfriend - how does replying me prove its yours? are you a tröglodyte?

I have also posted a screenshot taken tonight of an account that is registered on a playstation4, showing that I have access to play Fifa 15 on a PS4.

the account may not be yours - that's the point. why would anyone on the planet be so reluctant to drop their psn-id? grin

But because I choose to keep my private ID, private, I must be lying? This would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

you are not being private, you are being obnoxious and wriggling to hide behind the simple fact that the psn isn't yours.

Dude believe what you want.
I'm done with this infantile discussion.

#showusyourpsnid
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2015
Shedren shedren cheesy angry

Play nice now.

No need for all these ewars.

Its bad enough that there is a lot of bullcrap on fifa and now this??

Coogar, you self need to calm down. If the guy doesnt want to produce his PSN ID, then he doesnt want to.

There is nothing you can do about that. I am not sure why he would lie about that though.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:25am On Feb 03, 2015
moonraker:
Shedren shedren cheesy angry

Play nice now.

No need for all these ewars.

Its bad enough that there is a lot of bullcrap on fifa and now this??

Coogar, you self need to calm down. If the guy doesnt want to produce his PSN ID, then he doesnt want to.

There is nothing you can do about that. I am not sure why he would lie about that though.

i was just teasing him. he's my paddy from yonder. grin

waddup with you?
how are your blue cards doing on FUT?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

i was just teasing him. he's my paddy from yonder. grin

waddup with you?
how are your blue cards doing on FUT?

Mehnn, there are just there.. I cant seem to get past div 3 though. for real. I almost got relegated to div 5 yesterday if not for Ibra.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:08am On Feb 03, 2015
moonraker:

Mehnn, there are just there.. I cant seem to get past div 3 though. for real. I almost got relegated to div 5 yesterday if not for Ibra.

i reached division 1 in tournaments but i just started the other one of league. i won division 9 and 10.....haven't started division 8 at all....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Im broke as fucck abeg who fit help me with psn+ gift card,alaye dem i dey hail oh,the boy stays loya
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 6:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Nihilist:

What embarrassment?

isn't it obvious he has been giving you a tough time disproving your claim...If it continues I will be somehow forced to believe you are one of those heavy liars who claim to be what they are not..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2015
eemalex:

isn't it obvious he has been giving you a tough time disproving your claim...If it continues I will be somehow forced to believe you are one of those heavy liars who claim to be what they are not..

I didn't even know you existed till you quoted me yesterday, so why on earth do you think I care what you believe? cheesy

My PSN ID is a nickname that is also used as my Twitter id and appears in my Facebook name too...so I'm keeping it private.

Moreover, revealing my PSN id doesn't prove I own a PS4. Heck, I could post a pic of me holding a PS4 and receipt and it still wouldn't prove it was mine.

The original argument was if I play on PC or PS...and it was raised by someone who I've conversed with ON PSN in the past.

And that's my last post on this topic.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Nihilist:

I didn't even know you existed till you quoted me yesterday, so why on earth do you think I care what you believe? cheesy

My PSN ID is a nickname that is also used as my Twitter id and appears in my Facebook name too...so I'm keeping it private.

Moreover, revealing my PSN id doesn't prove I own a PS4. Heck, I could post a pic of me holding a PS4 and receipt and it still wouldn't prove it was mine.

The original argument was if I play on PC or PS...and it was raised by someone who I've conversed with ON PSN in the past.

And that's my last post on this topic.

YES BOSS!!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by ask4bk(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
coogar:

well, you only get rated in seasons.

i only just discovered too that nihilist plays on PC & not on PS like he claims. grin cheiiiii, NLers will not kee me

Sorry I meant div 10 in FUT seasons. I've been to div 1 in seasons. But now I've dropped to 3. Going back to 1 soon. I only play evenings
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
ask4bk:

Sorry I meant div 10 in FUT seasons. I've been to div 1 in seasons. But now I've dropped to 3. Going back to 1 soon. I only play evenings

i will add you soon.....
one day, i will catch you and tear you to shreds.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by ask4bk(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

i will add you soon.....
one day, i will catch you and tear you to shreds.

Abeg come oh. I improve after each defeat
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2015
ask4bk:

Abeg come oh. I improve after each defeat

i found out i need to play around in the practise mode for 15 mins before i can win games.

without fooling around, i draw or lose the first 2 league games before going on a winning streak to win the division.

i am still learning & my team isn't perfect yet.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by ask4bk(m): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

i found out i need to play around in the practise mode for 15 mins before i can win games.

without fooling around, i draw or lose the first 2 league games before going on a winning streak to win the division.

Just add me buikem2
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by ask4bk(m): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

Just accepted u from my phone. My ps4 ain't on now
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hello guys, please where can I get FIFA15 on ps3, with the new winter transfer? I hvae had to manually transfer players in previous editions. How can I get to buy the FIFA15 CD directly with the winter transfer?

Thanks
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please who can donate 500k coins to me in Ultimate Fifa 15 on PS4?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mavor:
Please who can donate 500k coins to me in Ultimate Fifa 15 on PS4?

i did. grin

NOIBMUUL:
Hello guys, please where can I get FIFA15 on ps3, with the new winter transfer? I hvae had to manually transfer players in previous editions. How can I get to buy the FIFA15 CD directly with the winter transfer?
Thanks

go to any game store in nigeria and buy the game. spend your money to support EA sports. you enjoy their game, support them to even become better with their products.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

i did. grin

go to any game store in nigeria and buy the game. spend your money to support EA sports. you enjoy their game, support them to even become better with their products.

Psn gift card for ur boy boss?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
youmour:

Psn gift card for ur boy boss?

for which country?
i got my PS in the USA so my PSN is $$$.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

i did. grin

Can you donate to me or not? My id is ****

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.