Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116482 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mavor:

Can you donate to me or not? My id is Duke_Mavor

i was just kidding....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

for which country?
i got my PS in the USA so my PSN is $$$.

Same boss,USA as well
Psn USA: heatwaveONE
Psn UK: justscorchONE
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jmaine: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
FIFA community always fighting . . . . . grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by 04kaa: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Add me on PS4 everyone,,PSN is BolajiFlowshow
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2015
who has gotten any of the newly upgraded players? harry kane is the biggest mover. he was upgraded by 9 points.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Isco has a beard?! Also Carvajal?! This is what I get for no longer watching footie and having FIFA 14 as my most current reference. Seriously I saw the picture of Andjk--- whatever that child's name was, he looked like a baby in FIFA 14 & turned into a young man in FIFA 15.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2015
cao:
Isco has a beard?! Also Carvajal?! This is what I get for no longer watching footie and having FIFA 14 as my most current reference. Seriously I saw the picture of Andjk--- whatever that child's name was, he looked like a baby in FIFA 14 & turned into a young man in FIFA 15.

buy FIFA15
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:32am On Feb 20, 2015
coogar:
who has gotten any of the newly upgraded players? harry kane is the biggest mover. he was upgraded by 9 points.

Lucas

Pastore

Matic

had IF carvajal which got upgraded to 81

Ibarbo

Fabregas

Piatii and pajero Didnt knw he was upgraded. quick sold him real quick

Welp, thats about it.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2015
coogar:

buy FIFA15
No.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Codedrock(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hi guys I am a big fan of Fifa's but I haven't gotten FIFA 15 I was waiting till Alaba guys release the PC disc version but I haven't seen any around, so guys please is the disc version out in Nigeria?

PS: I USE A 4GB RAM 32BIT PROCESSOR WINDOWS 7 IS MY PC QUALIFIED??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just look at the child, Adnan Januzaj...that's the name I was trying remember.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just started playing FUT havent really gotten my head around the whole inventory,plus the matches are easy,how come?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
youmour:
Just started playing FUT havent really gotten my head around the whole inventory,plus the matches are easy,how come?

the matches are easy? grin
start from division 10 & work your way up.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
coogar:

the matches are easy? grin
start from division 10 & work your way up.

Oh so it gets harder? Thank God cos i was wondering wats the fun floggin teams 20-nil
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
youmour:

Oh so it gets harder? Thank God cos i was wondering wats the fun floggin teams 20-nil

by the time you go 2 leagues up, you go hear wennnnnnnnn. it's easy at first cos division 10 is filled with newbies, girls, etc.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2015
coogar:

by the time you go 2 leagues up, you go hear wennnnnnnnn. it's easy at first cos division 10 is filled with newbies, girls, etc.

Nothing dey happun,i go still dey knack men dey go
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:16am On Feb 23, 2015
youmour:

Nothing dey happun,i go still dey knack men dey go

Lol i cant laugh.

Dont worry, you will see what coogar is talking about. When Di maria loops an over the top ball

from 40 yards out to ibarbo and your defense just stops and allow him through on goal, one on one with your goal keeper, you will know whats up.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015
moonraker:

Lol i cant laugh.

Dont worry, you will see what coogar is talking about. When Di maria loops an over the top ball

from 40 yards out to ibarbo and your defense just stops and allow him through on goal, one on one with your goal keeper, you will know whats up.
Then he would begin to scream "Computer is doing Ojoro, They are cheats, How did he score that," Then probably vent his anger on the pad cos he missed a couple of clearcut chances....lol

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by wesleyel: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Guys pls Help Me. My Fifa 15 lags like help even offline on my PS3. I have Rebug 4.65v2 CFW and i have my fifa 15 downloaded on my hdd. Ive been playing on online with no issues but i notice little lag here and there so i thought maybe its cos of the slow connection we have in naija cos i use glo. but when i go offline everything was still ok and then i did squad update, went online to play and i think nepa did there thing there by losing connection to server. but when i would play my friend offline we started noticing the lag and became very serious like making the game annoying and unplayble. ive tried deleting data file, siging in PSN, delete update but all to no avail. Please i need to get this fixed, any info would be appreciated.
Thanks Guys
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
moonraker:

Lol i cant laugh.

this is even better.
i needed 3 points to win division 7. it was 2-2 at the 90th minute. the guy i was playing was on all-out attack mode & i set mine to counter. i sent a through ball to reus & he was clear on goal......i was smiling & guess what? he had hamstring just as i was about to apply the finesse finish. the goalie just walked towards the ball & picked it up while reus continued to hold his thigh. grin

2 points lost! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 5:31am On Feb 24, 2015
coogar:

this is even better.
i needed 3 points to win division 7. it was 2-2 at the 90th minute. the guy i was playing was on all-out attack mode & i set mine to counter. i sent a through ball to reus & he was clear on goal......i was smiling & guess what? he had hamstring just as i was about to apply the finesse finish. the goalie just walked towards the ball & picked it up while reus continued to hold his thigh. grin

2 points lost! angry

This!!!

I will just rage sell reus quick quick, i cant fit shout.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 5:32am On Feb 24, 2015
eemalex:

Then he would begin to scream "Computer is doing Ojoro, They are cheats, How did he score that," Then probably vent his anger on the pad cos he missed a couple of clearcut chances....lol

Hahhahahahah i loled at this.

I use to do that shiit, now, i just jejely drop my controller and use that time to make tea or conflakes.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by eemalex(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2015
moonraker:

Hahhahahahah i loled at this.

I use to do that shiit, now, i just jejely drop my controller and use that time to make tea or conflakes.
Lol Take tea like Kermit
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Tifanee(f): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
seunpayne:
It's awesome. They improved on what was already near-perfect. I played the demo and got the game today. It's awesome especially when you have Messi in your ultimate team. I still have a hard time with tactical defending but I think with time I can master it.

it's not a big deal but first to comment and fp. ....hmmmm

Please how do I get it
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tifanee:

Please how do I get it

more like how do i get your number, senorita wink
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
moonraker:

more like how do i get your number, senorita wink

how's your FUT doing lately?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
coogar:

how's your FUT doing lately?

angry sad I dont know, i just dont know boss.

Got relegated from div 3 to 4 and i am just struggling to hold div 4.

On a good note, prices of players are dead cheap right now on the PC market. not that i have the coins to

buy anyone of them. What div are u in now and what formation do you use?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
moonraker:

angry sad I dont know, i just dont know boss.

Got relegated from div 3 to 4 and i am just struggling to hold div 4.

On a good note, prices of players are dead cheap right now on the PC market. not that i have the coins to

buy anyone of them. What div are u in now and what formation do you use?

4-3-2-1(christmas tree)
i am in div 6. i will try and get promoted tonight. i think i need 5 more points to guarantee promotion. i have played 5 games & i have notched 11 points.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 4:23am On Mar 03, 2015
http://gfycat.com/PoliteAnotherIbex

You guys should watch this shit and tell if this isnt worth ragequitting... angry angry angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015

i can never be caught out like that ever - gamers should always invest in good goalkeepers no matter how expensive they are in the market.

i was playing one dude - i scored 4 goals in the first half. each time he had to restart, he attempted that trick of scoring from the centre circle. my goalie(neuer) was just catching it for fun. he messaged me later to say that was the first time his trick has failed to work for him.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2015
fellow NLanders I downloaded and installed fifa'15 UT on my tecno m5 but whenever I want 2 play d game I need 2 put on my data connection else it won't work. Any solution pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.