Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116556 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
wifi

are you getting the exact speed your service provider promised you would get? how many SSIDs do you see when you are connecting to your network? your neighbours could be cluttering your channel.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 28, 2015
coogar:

are you getting the exact speed your service provider promised you would get? how many SSIDs do you see when you are connecting to your network? your neighbours could be cluttering your channel.
The speed is supposed to be up to 21Mbps. Dats the highest they are currently providing. And besides the Smile device is a portable mobile router and i'm the only one who knows the password. So no other users but me
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The speed is supposed to be up to 21Mbps. Dats the highest they are currently providing. And besides the Smile device is a portable mobile router and i'm the only one who knows the password. So no other users but me

when your wifi is searching, how many other connections do you see in your area? in a terrain like nigeria, wired connection is your best bet, trust me. wired connection is more reliable!

wifi @2.4GHz is a pain in the neck & it's susceptible to interference like cordless phones, microwave oven, etc. the distance of your PC & your router is also a factor. the longer it is, the more pain you would get.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 12:34am On Mar 28, 2015
coogar:

too slow.
you need 30 upwards.

How is 16mbs 'slow'?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Nihilist:

How is 16mbs 'slow'?

for gaming, it is slow!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nihilist: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2015
coogar:

for gaming, it is slow!

My connection is 16mb and very fast with minimal lag.

You realise there's a difference between bandwidth and latency right?

You only need around 2-6mbs to play games online.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Nihilist:

My connection is 16mb and very fast with minimal lag.

You realise there's a difference between bandwidth and latency right?

so what makes you think your 16mbps has the same external factors as that of the dude in nigeria with 16mbps. do you know the situation of his house? how far his house is to the nearest hub, how many people are on his bandwidth, how big is the bandwidth, etc?

if it's taking him more than a minute to find a game then his latency is high or his bandwidth is small or both. i already suggested he should change to a wired connection and see if it improves. wired connection normally doubles wifi in speed anyways.

You only need around 2-6mbs to play games online

it depends on the kinda games.
if you are talking mario or lego the hobbit, then yes. but if you are talking FIFA, you need far more than that otherwise lagging would be constant!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by ozyblazze: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
faith2ogesco:
i agree with u completely on d AI ish.
Wen playing legendary on psvita, AI scores headers with Totenhams defoe in front of ramos or pepe and i nuts.I still dey knack dem at tyms sha

and I thot no one noticed. at times I triumph on FIFA but the way they just automatically give themselves free kick and score with it baffles me.I'm getting a ps3 soon so I'll know the major pes/FIFA differences.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2015
It appears EAS FC is still down, they had a scheduled maintenance session yesterday that was supposed to last for 3 hours....well it appears someone forgot to tell them to finish. The schedule was supposed to affect only FIFA 15, but my FIFA 14 appears to have forgotten the memo. Is it back up for you FIFA 15 folks?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:
It appears EAS FC is still down, they had a scheduled maintenance session yesterday that was supposed to last for 3 hours....well it appears someone forgot to tell them to finish. The schedule was supposed to affect only FIFA 15, but my FIFA 14 appears to have forgotten the memo. Is it back up for you FIFA 15 folks?

yup!
they were doing a price change. unfortunately, this is how it's going to be until fifa16. they would always have to be putting prices every now & then.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

yup!
they were doing a price change. unfortunately, this is how it's going to be until fifa16. they would always have to be putting prices every now & then.
The thing is I only use EAS FC to level up (via Player Career Mode), but the thing no gree since around 7pm. Plus, the silly thing started giving my pro random ratings, ended one match on 9.8, checked Squad Ranking - it said 8.1. Previous match, I got 6.8, it said 9.5. Maybe it's time for me to play my other games...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

The thing is I only use EAS FC to level up (via Player Career Mode), but the thing no gree since around 7pm. Plus, the silly thing started giving my pro random ratings, ended one match on 9.8, checked Squad Ranking - it said 8.1. Previous match, I got 6.8, it said 9.5. Maybe it's time for me to play my other games...

hehe.....
hopefully, it would be sorted out in FIFA16. 15 is now majorly screwed. all the big players i bought now cost 1/3 of the original price. it's so annoying.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

hehe.....
hopefully, it would be sorted out in FIFA16. 15 is now majorly screwed. all the big players i bought now cost 1/3 of the original price. it's so annoying.
Pele, I cannot do virtual trading cards. Nope. Why bother, when I could do manager mode or pro? Why pay extra money?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

Pele, I cannot do virtual trading cards. Nope. Why bother, when I could do manager mode or pro? Why pay extra money?

it's not extra money....
its virtual money accrued by the hundreds of games i have played. the money either go into packs - which is like a lottery or it goes directly into getting the desired player.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

it's not extra money....
its virtual money accrued by the hundreds of games i have played. the money either go into packs - which is like a lottery or it goes directly into getting the desired player.
But you do have to play a lot & EAS FC must be connected at all times, since it does not retroactively. I'm sure most folks are not as patient. Finally got EAS FC working, I forgot the cardinal rule of technology - turning it off and on. I terminated the title and relaunched it...TADA.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

But you do have to play a lot & EAS FC must be connected at all times, since it does not retroactively. I'm sure most folks are not as patient. Finally got EAS FC working, I forgot the cardinal rule of technology - turning it off and on. I terminated the title and relaunched it...TADA.

nah....
it's luck and smart trading. you play like 10-20 games, amass coins and buy packs. in the pack, you could find robben. you hold him for few days and sell. you probably bought the pack for 7.5k and robben is about 1 million. so you sell him when his price go up. that's extra 1 million for you to go & get your desired player.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

nah....
it's luck and smart trading. you play like 10-20 games, amass coins and buy packs. in the pack, you could find robben. you hold him for few days and sell. you probably bought the pack for 7.5k and robben is about 1 million. so you sell him when his price go up. that's extra 1 million for you to go & get your desired player.
I don't play FUT, I just do offline Player Career or Manager Mode?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

I don't play FUT, I just do offline Player Career or Manager Mode?

shocked shocked shocked
cao, you need to rebrand.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by cao(f): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

shocked shocked shocked
cao, you need to rebrand.
Why play with chance, when I can play with certainty? Plus, I'm usually a stingy manager, getting all my best players through free agents & scouting...oh and the occasional loan.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
cao:

Why play with chance, when I can play with certainty? Plus, I'm usually a stingy manager, getting all my best players through free agents & scouting...oh and the occasional loan.

with big risks there are big rewards.
besides, you don't have to buy packs - it's not compulsory. you can just use your match coins to buy the players you want. you can also get free packs from ea sports.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

nah....
U got Robben? The best player i've gotten from a pack is Pepe who doesn't even fit into my team chemistry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

with big risks there are big rewards.
besides, you don't have to buy packs - it's not compulsory. you can just use your match coins to buy the players you want. you can also get free packs from ea sports.
U do know most ''free'' packs from ea are untradeable and they rarely gve make sense players too
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U got Robben? The best player i've gotten from a pack is Pepe who doesn't even fit into my team chemistry

i have had robben, rooney(IF), neuer, lewandowski & suarez.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
coogar:

i have had robben, rooney(IF), neuer, lewandowski & suarez.
Damn! Selling those 5 alone should fetch u at least 5mill. Wish i ve d same luck wit packs
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U do know most ''free'' packs from ea are untradeable and they rarely gve make sense players too

i get a free pack every week.
i bought the FIFA15 (ultimate team edition) so i stand to get free packs for 40 weeks.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Damn! Selling those 5 alone should fetch u at least 5mill. Wish i ve d same luck wit packs

except ofcourse on the PC market, it would be hard pressed to achieve all that for 5 mill, that is if it eventually sells to begin with.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
moonraker:

except ofcourse on the PC market, it would be hard pressed to achieve all that for 5 mill, that is if it eventually sells to begin with.
True tho. Especially as transfer fees ve dropped drastically with the Price Ranges
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Mavor: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
I need coins ooooo!!!!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mavor:
I need coins ooooo!!!!!
Play lots & lots of matches. U go get coins. NB: Try to win Division titles undecided
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
We should be getting an IF Herrera pretty soon
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
It's still online game?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by gorkypark(m): 4:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Anyone got FIFA15 for sale (and affordable) please txt or WhatsApp 08077352959. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.