Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace (8171 Views)

Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Now That An Hausa/fulani Is President. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Earn your pay, hungry boy, earn your pay....
Hungry boy? Now that's funny. You dont want proof of my hunger I guess.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by gatiano(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
olodo ni hin sir. professor of another man's language. no wonder they can remote control us from washington or london. forgive me i don't mean to abuse. that which you wrote is nothing than a case of mental slavery. medication: gain the knowledge of yourself.
and who needs to understand a nigerian leader? as long as i understand madam first lady patience jonathan (beautiful sister), and other nigerians too, it is more than enough.
idumuose: Have you ever heard Buhari speak in english with his fulani accent?grin gringrin.

A very poorly spoken english with a fulani accent will never sound very pleasant to the ears.

Here is a man who wants to aspire to be the President of the most populous black nation on
Earth,yet he cannot pronounce the word "the" properly ,instead he pronounces it as "ze"grin gringrin, "fifty" as "pipty".

Buhari cannot even pronounce Nigeria properly,a country he aspires to rule.
He pronounces Nigeria as Neeje - Areagrin gringrin. The funniest part is the way he pronounces "country".Somebody
should please help me to pronounce "country" as Buhari would please.I want to explode with laughtergrin gringrin

Being a Fulani is not an excuse.Let him go and learn how to blend English with Fulani accent properly from
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,the emir of Kano,Buba Marwa,Afterall,they are all Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Tomak1nt: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
ElFenomeno1: I can see Idumose has gone to beg the mods to delete or hide posts abi?!

Ok... I dont mind, just dont cross me again ... If you ever do, i will absolutely decimate and blow you into smithereens!

Before i do that, at every angle or nook i find your post on this forum, i will bully you!

Go and ask around about me.... Brashy dont fu..ck about!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by chibwike(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez: Lolz
very funny thread cheesy
Kindly follow back
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by tomiobj(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: Have you ever heard Buhari speak in english with his fulani accent?grin gringrin.

A very poorly spoken english with a fulani accent will never sound very pleasant to the ears.

Here is a man who wants to aspire to be the President of the most populous black nation on
Earth,yet he cannot pronounce the word "the" properly ,instead he pronounces it as "ze"grin gringrin, "fifty" as "pipty".

Buhari cannot even pronounce Nigeria properly,a country he aspires to rule.
He pronounces Nigeria as Neeje - Areagrin gringrin. The funniest part is the way he pronounces "country".Somebody
should please help me to pronounce "country" as Buhari would please.I want to explode with laughtergrin gringrin

Being a Fulani is not an excuse.Let him go and learn how to blend English with Fulani accent properly from
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,the emir of Kano,Buba Marwa,Afterall,they are all Fulani.
so what. The dude can still buy nairaland and fart all over it. An accent has ntn to do with intellect or ruling. People round the world have their own accents. .(you must not hear Germans and Russians speak) China. Rabbit. Labbit. Australia diamonds.diaminss. Even nigerians have their own. Especially yoruba people pronouncing guitar as giitaaaa. Every language has difference types of accents and it's nt meant to be made fun of. Yoruba some say eshe as ese. Is it meant to be funny? It dosen't make any difference, so stop dissing the man. At least people don't laugh at us when we speak English outside nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by tomiobj(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
ratiken: OP..... Very True.
That is not presidential at all. Imagine him at UN assembly making a speech (covers face in shame).
. As if jonathandt have his blunders. So ur looking for a nigerian with a british/american accent. No one sounds d same. Even brits and Americans pronounce their words very differently

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
You lot need to allow these childish games and sycophancy, and discuss the two fvckers who are front runners for the next election.

One is ridiculously dumb and he's barely literate and he has no clue about where he's leading the country to. While the other is so ancient at age 77, he will most likely die on the throne like the one before the incumbent.

Discuss that, man.

And is this guy the only man the North can produce?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by thwarrior72: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
It really gonna be a very shameful thing, if buhari becomes the president of this country(God forbid) and happened to stand in UN general assembly to make speech with such incoherency and bastardised accent. We Nigerians hardly understand him, I wonder how the rest of the world will cry? undecided
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lord Jesus, I've missed a lot. I've been busy preparing bills, didn't know action film was taking place here. What an interesting thread.

At topic, accent should not be the issue but performance.

I'd have supported idumuose if he had based his point on Genral Buhari's age.

Someone like me thinks Buhari needs to rest and allow younger men to rule.

We have very brilliant guys in APC. People like Fashola, Kwakwanso, Amaechi, Okorocha etc.

Anyway sha, if the General emerges as the APC flagbearer, I wish him the best of luck.

Let the best candidate emerge victorious.

That Billionaire, in my own opinion, is not a Billionaire in real life. Billionaires hardly have time to comment on nl. They may read what people post, not to be defending GEJ every second online. Anyway sha, it's his Billions not mine.

Interesting thread.

Thank God it's Friday. I'm going home to rest. Halleluyah.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by ayindejimmy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Firstly, i apologised to humanity and to all patriotic Nigerians who craved a positive change in govt at the national level by commenting on this post. As a Linguist I learned and thence discovered thru observations that in Nigeria the Fulanis have the best English speaking tongue.
Now, if Buhari is a Fulani, he may lack gramatical competence but phonetically (which is mainly about accent), the Fulanis have the best tongue for speaking English in Nigeria. Google that!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by wirinet(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: All I am saying is. Do not vote Buhari. Nigeria needs to move forward, not backwards. What are Buhari's credentials ? He cant even speak coherent English. I dont want to cover my face in shame when he goes to UN meetings.

And Goodluck Jonathan can speak coherent english? Have you listened to president Jonathan making a speech? Even after all the preparations and tutelage, he still speaks like a "waffi" bus conductor. If spoken english is a criteria for Nigerian presidency, Jonathan does not stand a chance.

And what was Goodluck Jonathan's credentials before be was imposed on us as vice president by Obasanjo? President Jonathan's CV cannot stand up to Buhari's if put side by side. There is no position President Jonathan has held that Buhari had not also held.

Having said these, I do not think Buhari still have the enegy and vigour demanded of the presidency. He look frail and weak.

Nigria needs a young, vibrant, intelligent and honest (corruption free) person at this moment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by musaibnabdul(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat:

U fiful are Berry berry wrong. Buhari will cry again like malu. Zat is za kwaret Impormation.
you not funny nobody would watch you for free sef.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by musaibnabdul(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:
Keep dreaming afterall it doesn't cost a dime to dream
you clueless like d drunkard
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buhari speaks better english than GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by fx45(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
asadike: I thank God, gej has done d needful 4 them. D almajiri school can b very useful here.
Asanwa longest time! Been a while...
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by asadike(f): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
fx45:
Asanwa longest time! Been a while...
Am nt important to u. If u rily miss me, u know wot to do.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
asadike: Am nt important to u. If u rily miss me, u know wot to do.

Lol
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by fx45(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
asadike: Am nt important to u. If u rily miss me, u know wot to do.
Sure! I know what to do and I'll have it sorted out
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by hermesprogidy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
mods, please do the needful and send this shallow thread to the joke session. OP whoever is using you, is wasting his money. Waldo the monkey can do better than this.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Dibiachukwu: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by fx45(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

since the unveiling of customized13, ngozievergreen and dozzybaba they have bade nairaland their goodbyes.

cos you are my blood and personal person....

look up the losers on Facebook.....

dozzybaba udeogu chidozie mls logo as his profile picture....

customized13 nwabekeyi chidebere Simeon changed to nwas chidi sims after the Yoruba insurgents bursted the mofo.

everdumb abi na everfugly is ngozi evergreen ezeh on Facebook... bye buddy.... I tag your sirshymexx moniker whenever we doing the unveiling night shows. I don't know why you are not always coming to catch maximum fun.
What an achievement! I guess U deserve a 21-Gun Salute... When are U low-lives going to unveil me? I can't wait!
Unveil ke, Hijab ni! Irresponsible cretins
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by fx45(m): 2:28am On Sep 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Maybe to Nigerians.

GEJ's English is terrible for someone that claims to be a PhD holder. That coupled with his extreme low self-esteem....
Isn't it very funny how this man with 'extreme low self esteem' is going to rule the most populous black nation on the planet for 10 good years? Something doesn't just add up. He has already been in charge for almost 6 years and another 4 years is on the table... Quite astonishing for a man with 'extreme low self esteem'

On the other hand, I think U're the man with extreme low self esteem. An individual like U with multiple personality disorder has the temerity to come to a public forum to spew thrash. The truth is that U don't even have an opinion. U're a nobody. A miserable and low-life Yeriba man masquerading as an American... I have never seen such self-deceit anywhere. So pathetic! Mr Man, U need to bury Ur head in shame. Irresponsible dingbat!

I've asked U severally to quit this forum... But U've refused. U continue loitering around and U keep rearing Ur ugly head where its not wanted. When will U get a life? U need education
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by F117A: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: If Buhari becomes President PDP will fold like a pack of cards and will cease to exist.
In otherwords,you don't want opposition,just like PDP goons.
It shows how much you hate Nigeria.
Rubbish.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Vulu: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I have had an opportunity to sit and discuss with both men, Buhari since way back in the 70's and I can authoritatively tell you this: BUHARI IS BETTER VERSED, AND WAY MORE ARTICULATE, IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE THAN GEJ.

Till this day, I still doubt that Gej has a PhD. At least not one he didn't earn through the "Normal Nigerian Way" in which bribes were involved.

YOU ARE A PIG, GO SIT SOMEWHERE. ID.IAT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking: Emperor Putin Drops Bombshell On ISIS Funding / Nigeria Is Truelly Beautiful, Yes She Is / Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.