Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,274 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace (8174 Views)

Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Now That An Hausa/fulani Is President. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=19pt]GEJ until 2019

Let anyone who stands in

His way
[/size]

[size=23pt]Be Crushed [/size] [b]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

idiot shut up your greenish coloured teeth, ain't you the same never do well that lies per second billing on this board?? how far with your national confab money... lying basstard son of a cursed goat.
Tell me more, am listening.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Tell me more, am listening.

trying to form ignorant about your lies how about amadioha firing you with a boil filled with reddish pus inside your cranium if you no blow that lie for this forum....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

trying to form ignorant about your lies how about amadioha firing you with a boil filled with reddish pus inside your cranium if you no blow that lie for this forum....
Hahahahahahaha you are funnier than I thought. Oyah, go on, tell me more free jokes.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by grafikii: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

idiot shut up your greenish coloured teeth, ain't you the same never do well that lies per second billing on this board?? how far with your national confab money... lying basstard son of a cursed goat.
Really, you mean he was part of the cooks at the confab always demanding money? Billyonaire see your life, let me mention dahomey amazon make she come see
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lolz
very funny thread cheesy
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii:
Really, you mean he was part of the cooks at the confab always demanding money? Billyonaire see your life, let me mention dahomey amazon make she come see

you believe the lying basstard attend confab!!!!!! bwahhhhhhaa the goat was using an alternative moniker to post and probably serving a ban on the main moniker. then the phool sharply spin lie say him billionaire handle dey for national confab. that thing suppose they lie for Africa for intercontinental lying tourney.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by OgologoDimkpa: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: [size=19pt]GEJ until 2019

Let anyone who stands in

His way
[/size]

[size=23pt]Be Crushed [/size] [b]

Na so!
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by grafikii: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

you believe the lying basstard attend confab!!!!!! bwahhhhhhaa the goat was using an alternative moniker to post and probably serving a ban on the main moniker. then the phool sharply spin lie say him billionaire handle dey for national confab. that thing suppose they lie for Africa for intercontinental lying tourney.
Lol, dahomey amazon has busted him many times, she said is name is akpan and he his a cook.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by blexxonmak(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm....
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by CrinkumCrankum: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: The PDP is very kworopt.- Buhari
He meant to pronounce corrupt

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii:
Lol, dahomey amazon has busted him many times, she said is name is akpan and he his a cook.

that can't be too far from the truth anyway. with the way the fvckhead dey always brag about lekki axis and all that billions he claims to own in his dreams.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buhari is too old to be my President.

By 2015, Buhari will be 73

By 2019, he'll 77

A retired soldier @77 should be constructing his casket; not canvassing for votes.

Comprehending his words has always been a big issue. That won't be a problem anyways, we can always hire an IGF (Interpreter General of the Federation). cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Tomak1nt: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
GEJ till Idumuose brush his teeth and have a bath grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: The PDP is very kworopt.- Buhari
He meant to pronounce corrupt

Pellow Kwantri fifle! (Fellow country people)

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
acidosisTM: Buhari is too old to be my President.

By 2015, Buhari will be 73

By 2019, he'll 77

A retired soldier @77 should be constructing his casket; not canvassing for votes.

Comprehending his words has always been a big issue. That won't be a problem anyways, we can always hire an IGF (Interpreter General of the Federation). cheesy
The salient question to ask is 'What Does Buhari Want ?'. This is someone who truncated Democracy, Fuelled Boko Haram with his speeches then lack simple grammatical articulation. We have enough problems already, we do not need this uneducated militarily backgrounded coupist at Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by SirScatter101: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: YKwakwakwakwakwakwakwa This is so hilarious. I am discombobulated. Ride on basket, ride on bright.

CEO, How are you? Its me Jude.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by edogirl2: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
I admit I find it difficult at times to understand Mr Buhari clearly due to his strong accent.

However, his pronunciation skills are not that important. Right now the country needs someone to save it from the destructive force of corruption. Mr Buhari is that man.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

quote me again and let death sting you tonight in your sleep.
Hahahahahahahaha This is very very funny. Ride on, I will give you money for dinner.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt:

Sharrap dia poor man

how is Uzuomaka? grin grin grin

una don burst this one again abeg make una inbox me hin info make I see how the thing be self.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirScatter101:

CEO, How are you? Its me Jude.
Ze Kworopt Jude, that kwollected pipty nira prom me ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Hahahahahahahaha This is very very funny. Ride on, I will give you money for dinner.

you wey son chop last now whether na day before yesterday. na amadioha go kill you olofo omo eran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola / President Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From The Ambassador Of Switzerland / Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.