Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace (8170 Views)

Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Now That An Hausa/fulani Is President. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:
Chiguzoberem,Buhari lacks finesse,a bigot,a supporter of boko haram.Buhari is nearing 80years, therefore,we don't want a President who will die
In office due to frailty and old age.
As for you chiguzoberem,i will refrain from commenting on your personality.This is because you are not the object of discussion here.

Nwanyi ajadu.
Is that your wish for him? You people tried to kill him through a bomb blast but it didn't work out. Death is inevitable but that doesn't stop Buhari from becoming the president of Nigeria in 2015. He will live to liberate Nigerians from the claws of PDP.

Buhari ke nan 2015!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's very obvious you didn't read my post.Is the emir of kano not also a fulani,is buba marwa not
a fulani? Sanusi's spoken english is polished,yet he is fulani.And who cares if you are igbo?
fairheven:
Do you know anything about the English language or u just want to make a silly funif you do you wud have known that the hausa-fulani accent is actually the closets to the original english accent(compare to any other nigerian accent)...mind u am from the East...u pple shud "go get a life"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by asadike(f): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
I thank God, gej has done d needful 4 them. D almajiri school can b very useful here.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
What is this snake man saying? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
berem: Is that your wish for him? You people tried to kill him through a bomb blast but it didn't work out. Death is inevitable but that doesn't stop Buhari from becoming the president of Nigeria in 2015. He will live to liberate Nigerians from the claws of PDP.

Buhari ke nan 2015!

berem: You people tried to kill him through a bomb blast but it didn't work out

Is that what Buhari told you?Then i'm sorry he lied to you.Buhari has been lying since 1983.First,he told
Shagari he was not aware if any coup was in the offing.Few days afterwards he struck.He attempted a failed
Suicide in kaduna and he tried unsuccessfully to rope it on PDP.

is that your wish for him
My wish for Buhari who truncated democracy in 1983 is to surrender to Atiku Abubakar to fly the presidential banner
Of APC.Buhari should retire to Daura and die in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by grafikii: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:

Can you please tell this board the educational qualification of Buhari if that is where you want to veer into?
And where in my thread have i questioned Buhari's educational qualification?
And what has spoken english got to do with education?

Buhari should go and learn how to pronounce sentences properly.When he is being interviewed,you could hardly understand what Buhari is saying.
Go and find out what it takes to become a general in the army. Oyel

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
asadike: I thank God, gej has done d needful 4 them. D almajiri school can b very useful here.
Let Buhari go and enroll in almajiri school.It is good for him.
APC does not deserve to govern this country.They are very suicidal.For if their presidential
Hopeful could criminally arrange Umaru dikko's deportation from queen'sland,if 31years later
Buhari could mastermind his own failed suicide mission in Kaduna,then i'm afraid you all are about to enter "one chance"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Illiteracy at its peak. Africans speak foreign languages (L2) with their the accent of their mothers' tongue (L1). This does not only apply to Africans. An Irish doesn't speak with the same accent with an English.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by tarryT(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
This OP is pathetic...

Team GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: The PDP Gomant is very kworopt.- Buhari
He meant to pronounce corrupt
FIXED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by chinazaekperem2: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
OP, ino there.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: Have you ever heard Buhari speak in english with his fulani accent?grin gringrin.

A very poorly spoken english with a fulani accent will never sound very pleasant to the ears.

Here is a man who wants to aspire to be the President of the most populous black nation on
Earth,yet he cannot pronounce the word "the" properly ,instead he pronounces it as "ze"grin gringrin, "fifty" as "pipty".

Buhari cannot even pronounce Nigeria properly,a country he aspires to rule.
He pronounces Nigeria as Neeje - Areagrin gringrin. The funniest part is the way he pronounces country.Somebody
should please help me out please.I want to explode with laughtergrin gringrin

Being a Fulani is not an excuse.Let him go and learn how to blend English with Fulani accent properly from
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,the emir of Kano,Buba Marwa,Afterall,they are all Fulani.
U ARE AN ABERRATION .....
Y cant QUEEN OF ENGLAND pronounce "TOPE"..well...
Y cant PUTIN pronounce "NJIDEKA" well....
Y cant ANGELA MERKEL pronounce "IYANG" ...well....
IF dats Y u have BERATED BUHARI's political goosh..then i will conclude by saying U gat ur BRAINS in ur ASS....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: Have you ever heard Buhari speak in english with his fulani accent?grin gringrin.

A very poorly spoken english with a fulani accent will never sound very pleasant to the ears.

Here is a man who wants to aspire to be the President of the most populous black nation on
Earth,yet he cannot pronounce the word "the" properly ,instead he pronounces it as "ze"grin gringrin, "fifty" as "pipty".

Buhari cannot even pronounce Nigeria properly,a country he aspires to rule.
He pronounces Nigeria as Neeje - Areagrin gringrin. The funniest part is the way he pronounces country.Somebody
should please help me out please.I want to explode with laughtergrin gringrin

Being a Fulani is not an excuse.Let him go and learn how to blend English with Fulani accent properly from
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,the emir of Kano,Buba Marwa,Afterall,they are all Fulani.
U ARE AN ABERRATION .....
Y cant QUEEN OF ENGLAND pronounce "TOPE"..well...
Y cant PUTIN pronounce "NJIDEKA" well....
Y cant ANGELA MERKEL pronounce "IYANG" ...well....
IF dats Y u have BERATED BUHARI's political goosh..then i will conclude by saying U are suffering from "BRAIN in ANO""

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by fairheven: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: It's very obvious you didn't read my post.Is the emir of kano not also a fulani,is buba marwa not
a fulani? Sanusi's spoken english is polished,yet he is fulani.And who cares if you are igbo?
Y argue something you know nothing about,Buhari's accent is actually better than those of the pple u just mentioned...that is the real hausa- fulani accent,buba Maruwa is not hausa-fulani for ur info

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
I wont make a comment on this cos if i do ........ "some people will be feeling one kain"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
PapiWata:

Some readers might be confused by your observation in bold-face above. Please elaborate.
What i mean is the way Buhari would pronounce "country".
He pronounces "our country" as "our kwantry"grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by OgologoDimkpa: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose: The PDP is very kworopt.- Buhari
He meant to pronounce corrupt
grin
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by arewafederation: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
HugeCock: I wont make a comment on this cos if i do ........ "some people will be feeling one kain"

Lolzzz.... Phd holder indeed!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by OgologoDimkpa: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sai GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by OgologoDimkpa: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by OgologoDimkpa: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
APshit nothing for you guys.

No vacancy in ASO rock.

GEJ, continue with your good works.
We are solidly behind you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
fairheven:
Y argue something you know nothing about,Buhari's accent is actually better than those of the pple u just mentioned...that is the real hausa- fulani accent,buba Maruwa is not hausa-fulani for ur info
Can you tell us marwa's tribe please?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirScatter101: Imagine, a dirty, old, and haggard man yarbing a man old enough to be his father. You should be ashamed of yourself, spit on his big head.
E pain you well well.I am happy.grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buhari will definitely have a problem being understood. His accent reminds me of the iliterate soldiers that ruled Nigeria in the military era.

We will not like to have such Presidents anymore. The OP is stating the obvious very bitter truth that no one dared to say.

FRESH AIR RE-LOADED

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by SirScatter101: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:
E pain you well well.I am happy.grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

Pain me how? I will advice you to go take care of yourself before coming online to open useless thread. Just an advice bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii:
Go and find out what it takes to become a general in the army. Oyel
If you have a Godfather,you can become a general in a short while.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirScatter101:

Pain me how? I will advice you to go take care of yourself before coming online to open useless thread. Just an advice bro
Go and take care care of yourself first since your own life has scattered.You are truly a mirror
image of your name.Look at his name:sirscatter.Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Ekiseme(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
That's his identity,English na his papa language?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by grafikii: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:
If you have a Godfather,you can become a general in a short while.
Dumb response
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Buhari will definitely have a problem being understood. His accent reminds me of the iliterate soldiers that ruled Nigeria in the military era.

We will not like to have such Presidents anymore. The OP is stating the obvious very bitter truth that no one dared to say.

FRESH AIR RE-LOADED
Thank you for that BOLD comment.
We are tired of this "Good morning fellow kwontry men and women coup speech"
Buhari is an old cargo who doesn't fit into our modern time.He is like a garment that has faded.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Buhari will definitely have a problem being understood. His accent reminds me of the iliterate soldiers that ruled Nigeria in the military era.

FRESH AIR RE-LOADED

idiot shut up your greenish coloured teeth, ain't you the same never do well that lies per second billing on this board?? how far with your national confab money... lying basstard son of a cursed goat.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dogara: Nigeria’s Major Problem Not Corruption But Leadership / See Reactions As Obasanjo Prostrates For An Oba With His White Agbada (Pix) / Bayelsa, Imo And Kogi Election Results Will Be Uploaded To IREV - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.