Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace (8178 Views)

Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Now That An Hausa/fulani Is President. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tomak1nt:

Ok stay tuned
Kworrect Boy.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by nigerianvenom(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii:
Go and find out what it takes to become a general in the army. Oyel

buhari wasnt a general.i dont know who decieved u guys about this.
buhari was just a mere "MAJOR GENERAL". pls take note of that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Bruv, I've missed too many uncut shyte man. I need to start sleeping in the politics section again - dammit!!

I always knew the person behind NgoziEverDumb must be as fugly as a sin, and her ridiculously dumb posts. Reminiscent of some Igbo biitch that used to jump on every thread in the culture section to label Yorubas as ugly, yet she looks like a vampire version of bugs bunny, with a fcvked face. grin And the village dwelling hunger induced anorexic Somali refugee looking guy called, "rhymz" who calls people ghetto. I guess anonymity helps hide people's true image.

You need to do a special recap for me, man.

since the unveiling of customized13, ngozievergreen and dozzybaba they have bade nairaland their goodbyes.

cos you are my blood and personal person....

look up the losers on Facebook.....

dozzybaba udeogu chidozie mls logo as his profile picture....

customized13 nwabekeyi chidebere Simeon changed to nwas chidi sims after the Yoruba insurgents bursted the mofo.

everdumb abi na everfugly is ngozi evergreen ezeh on Facebook... bye buddy.... I tag your sirshymexx moniker whenever we doing the unveiling night shows. I don't know why you are not always coming to catch maximum fun.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by SirScatter101: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:
Cc:
Afam4eva, Ikenna351, OAM4,Mynd44
Has posting of people's pictures been lifted on nairaland?
If yes let me know.

One sirscatter here posted a picture to derail it.And if he won't
Be sanctioned let me also know.Thank you.

Coward, why are you running to the mods. You opened a useless thread, so you deserve a BAN. Shame on you dirty pig

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Imagine buhari deliver a keynote address to UN audience. Obama will be like wtf?

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by ebankole1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Make i enjoy this show jor.
Its cold here and i need some cracking to keep me warn ke.....

I see quite look of spies already watching behind the bar....heheh hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: All I am saying is. Do not vote Buhari. Nigeria needs to move forward, not backwards. What are Buhari's credentials ? He cant even speak coherent English. I dont want to cover my face in shame when he goes to UN meetings.
I cannot imagine how Buhari will represent Nigeria at the UN with his corrupt english.
May God forbid evil.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by SirScatter101: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: All I am saying is. Do not vote Buhari. Nigeria needs to move forward, not backwards. What are Buhari's credentials ? He cant even speak coherent English. I dont want to cover my face in shame when he goes to UN meetings.

Shut up and stop spewing jargons. Online Billionaire shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
idumuose:
I cannot imagine how Buhari will represent Nigeria at the UN with his corrupt english.
May God forbid evil.

Kwuorropt English....LOL
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat:

cool undecided

is that all what you gat loser.... you are a disgrace to the ingenuity of creation.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:
since the unveiling of customized13, ngozievergreen and dozzybaba they have bade nairaland their goodbyes.

cos you are my blood and personal person....

look up the losers on Facebook.....

dozzybaba udeogu chidozie mls logo as his profile picture....

customized13 nwabekeyi chidebere Simeon changed to nwas chidi sims after the Yoruba insurgents bursted the mofo.

everdumb abi na everfugly is ngozi evergreen ezeh on Facebook... bye buddy.... I tag your sirshymexx moniker whenever we doing the unveiling night shows. I don't know why you are not always coming to catch maximum fun.

Lmao...I give up!

Scared of Yoruba warriors man!! You lot go hard in the paint, shooting at things moving, and those not moving.

Sent them into retirement, no? grin

I haven't even seen our favourite grandma, babyosisi the babymama of late...did she retire as well?

Anyway, safe bruddah. I'm out before I get banned. I haven't been banned in the last 7 months since I called out the bigoted mods, bar when Seun banned me for attacking him last month. And I got in trouble for posting a next person's picture in 2013 - got a life ban on my original "shymmex" handle for that.

Out! cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirScatter101:

Shut up and stop spewing jargons. Online Billionaire shocked
Not just online bro, offline too. Buhari is your kind. Ornithological specimens of identical plumage perambulate in close proximity.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

Kwuorropt English....LOL

Hehehehe

Zis fiful want to pinish our bery gwud fresident op aaa feee ceee refublic
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat: Imagine buhari deliver a keynote address to UN audience. Obama will be like wtf?
Obama will even take off. Buhari's accent is a weapon of mass destruction. Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by idumuose(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

Kwuorropt English....LOL
Yes! Yes! Kwuorropt Englishgrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...I give up!

Scared of Yoruba warriors man!! You lot go hard in the paint, shooting at things moving, and those not moving.

Sent them into retirement, no? grin

I haven't even seen our favourite grandma, babyosisi the babymama of late...did she retire as well?

Anyway, safe bruddah. I'm out before I get banned. I haven't been banned in the last 7 months since I called out the bigoted mods, bar when Seun banned me for attacking him last month. And I got in trouble for posting a next person's picture in 2013 - got life ban on my original "shymmex" handle for that.

Out! cool

the biatch kissed the dust too in the unveiling blues.. safe man we gat ban proof here. big thanks to inbox.com.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

is that all what you gat loser.... you are a disgrace to the ingenuity of creation.

Internet warrior, coward in reality. My message has been delivered. Understood?
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by SirScatter101: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Not just online bro, offline too. Buhari is your kind. Ornithological specimens of identical plumage perambulate in close proximity.

Suffering and smiling. It sucks to be you.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Obama will even take off. Buhari's accent is a weapon of mass destruction. Hahahahahahaha

Hehehehe very annoying accent from a retired public servant.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by F117A: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
APC goons would finally get to know what it means to be hunted on the basis of your spoken english just like they did to PEJ.
The PDP goons will come at buhari with a vengeance and publicly humiliate him for every wrong pronunciation he will inevitably make.
And unlike PEJ, buhari is gunning for public office.
Interesting times ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by ebankole1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bad,worst or even worwor english Buhari have my Vote.

Every man for himself,you make your choice i make mine -
Nothing do anybody,region,man,tribe for himself/itself.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat:

Hehehehe very annoying accent from a retired public servant.
Not just retired public servant, but an expired coupist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
aryzgreat:

Internet warrior, coward in reality. My message has been delivered. Understood?

madness is turning you to something else.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
F117A: APC goons would finally get to know what it means to be hunted on the basis of your spoken english just like they did to PEJ.
The PDP goons will come at buhari with a vegeance and publicly humiliate him for every wrong pronunciation he will inevitably make.
And unlike PEJ, buhari is gunning for public office.
Interesting times ahead of us.
What goes around, comes around my brother. We do not forgive, we do not forget.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

Havent you exhausted your baggage of insults ? When will you have common-sense ? Hahahahahahah I don tire oh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by ebankole1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

Eyah.
The dude withdraw? thought the guy was threatening hell few minute ago.
Defination of C.... Indeed.

Nl,where anything can happen ke
lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by aryzgreat: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole1:
Eyah.
The dude withdraw? thought the guy was threatening hell few minute ago.
Defination of C.... Indeed.

Nl,where anything can happen ke
lol

Withdraw from? Online insult? Am above that. I do real fight. Message has been delivered . My last reply to trolls.
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by pentagonal: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Billyonaire: Havent you exhausted your baggage of insults ? When will you have common-sense ? Hahahahahahah I don tire oh.

bwahahhha you coming for more beat down loser....look at the loser talking about commonsense when that same word is a scarce commodity in your lineage. little wonder your family head traded his IQ for one bag of ashewo used sanitary pads.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by hilariousdammie(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii:

See ibo boy talking about pronunciation lol, abeg talk oil again make i hear.
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Poorly Spoken English With Heavily Accented Fulani Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

bwahahhha you coming for more beat down loser....look at the loser talking about commonsense when that same word is a scarce commodity in your lineage. little wonder your family head traded his IQ for one bag of ashewo used sanitary pads.
Here he goes again. Hahahahahahaha You are not as funny as you were last hour. Are you losing steam ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike / Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates / Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.