Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (39979 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by ayobase(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nkemimoh: True love is very difficult to find, u may love someone but the person in question may not love u. Vise Vasa

there are gonna be true loves when you are just an ATM machine (either cashful or cashless)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by HopeAtHand: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
adonbilivit: loyal girl friends/wives

'If you're having gal problems i feel bad for you son, i've got 99 problems but tha bit*h aint one..hit me' --- Jay Z.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Mentcee(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
The most difficult this to see on earth is when Demdem will talk like a sane person!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Tallesty1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
onstelly:
God husband too
Bible Backup.

Or Forget Itcheesy
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by tania28(f): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nothing is difficult 4 me
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Bryan12(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Purpose-One's essence of existence

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by xp17(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
GoldenDr: .1.TRUE LOVE
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP
to discover yourself.

true self discovery will give you all those above and more. but most folks fallout in the journey of of self discover and become prey to the above.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
A pregnant virgin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by EJanni(f): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
shitshappen: For me I will say lasting happiness or satisfaction as someone earlier said. Life is all about pursuit of happiness, sadly some live and die without having a taste of it.
so so true, happiness is the in thing.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by adonbilivit: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
HopeAtHand:

'If you're having gal problems i feel bad for you son, i've got 99 problems but tha bit*h aint one..hit me' --- Jay Z.
she might be ur girlfriend and be my side chick at the same time. they aint loyal
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by onstelly(f): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Bible Backup.

Or Forget Itcheesy
Hahahaha it mustnt be bible backup you know
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Joy
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
happiness
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by ONYEBALL: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
common sense is very scarce8-)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by kessluvall(f): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
a guy who gives a girl money witat d intent to sleep wt her.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP

SELF!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by 100Cents: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP

Everything you listed here shows that life is full of struggles.

From my own experience, TRUE LOVE is hardest to find.

Brothers and Sisters, if you ever find true love, never let it go. It might take years to recover or never..
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by STENON(f): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Your True Self
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Hwy95: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Happiness & Contentment

I believe i have it.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
A medical degree...May not be d most difficult but very hard to get...
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by akpanikpe(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Life is the most difficult thing to find in life.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
donLEXY: Satisfaction...
True bruv... True word.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by zizytd(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
kessluvall: a guy who gives a girl money witat d intent to sleep wt her.
Y will d guy give her money, na her papa?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by redcloud(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
donLEXY: Satisfaction...
darn right
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by chi4lov(f): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Christ
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by ONYEBALL: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
HopeAtHand:

One bottle of gulder for u.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Tallesty1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
onstelly:
Hahahaha it mustnt be bible backup you know
My hand no dey 4 anything wey bible no talkcheesycheesycheesy

Galatians 1:8............read am.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by 100Cents: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
UyiIredia: You are right though, true love is hard to find and even harder to maintain. When they talked of love at first sight, I never knew what it meant till I experienced it, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a physical attraction. It's more like an instinct, like finding a treasure.

You know how far.

Love at first sight is the purest of love and both persons get entangled at once though one might see the other first..
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
VIRGIN

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
eleojo23: A person without a single worry
Words of wisdom you have my friend.
Make it bring money to you else they'll waste.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Stillfire: Where your passion lies and the purpose of your life. cry cry cry cry cry tongue
I think if you've got this down everything falls into place. cool
Still finding mine. cool cool cool cool cool

Finding ur passion and purpose is not difficult, its just dat u dont know how.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by 100Cents: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Amhappy: So true.

Are you happy ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.