Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (39674 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by kessluvall(f): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
zizytd:
Y will d guy give her money, na her papa?

they are coming out now...next!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by eleojo23: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: Words of wisdom you have my friend.
Make it bring money to you else they'll waste.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by maskamdo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Donfamous: Trust
. The truth about life
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Chinaimporter: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=18pt]An honest yoruba man[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by chronique(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
True love...
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by major466(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Agape love
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
OP IT IS A JOB/MONEY. I have been looking for job since and still wishing any one here can help me find one
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by uchdollar111: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
For me, it's a virgin. Anyway Join www.myeventsgallery.com, get notified b/4 our launching party!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by zizytd(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Peace of mind
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yourself.

Most people never do.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by jayminJr(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
72 hours Good Peace of Mind without PDP/APC on News Headlines.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by major466(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]An honest yoruba man[/size]
and honest yoruba woman.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Bryan12(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
looking4job: OP IT IS A JOB/MONEY. I have been looking for job since and still wishing any one here can help me find one
I never see your posts in job vacancy sections.I don't know exactly what your plan is.brother.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by thaw(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
attaining Nirvana cool
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by UyiIredia(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
legendarysegzi: A red neck LIZARD at its younger state

Hmmn. To be candid I don see the small green-neck lizard but not the young red neck lizard.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by IYANGBALI: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
It is no 1 tlue rove
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by fyneboi79(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
GoldenDr: .1.TRUE LOVE
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP
anyone exactly like ‎u grin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP

None of the above. For me it's currently it's an iPhone6+ 64GB Gold Unlocked in stock embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by comrNazom: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I was joking. I wasn't mad at you.
carefreewanabe can u contact me via 08064002420, I nid a lioness nw dnt tell is anoda hard tin to do o
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP
Na Heaven joor !
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by jopheezy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
The most difficult thing to find is an albino midget cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by RebelLeader15(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
1. A lost Memory
2. An Igbo man who doesn't love money
3. An Hausa man who can pronounce letter "P" correctly
4. An Igbira man who can pronounce letter "L" correctly
5. A free and Fair election in Nigeria
6. A honest Policeman who doesn't collect bribe in Nigeria
7. A Nigeria govt that is corruption free

Shikena
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by kaybee3(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Success
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by IfyAwazie(f): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
One who doesn't commit SIN.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Aklofs: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
a pin dat drops in ocean
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by orgasticdance: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
what lies on the other side. the undiscovered country frm whose bourn no man returns cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by TeamSimple(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
The chibok girls ,$20 billion and malaysia airline.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by shehuakafi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jonathan Honours Wife With GCFR

President Goodluck Jonathan will be honouring his wife, the first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The Federal Republic). Sources said this is due to the immense contributions of the first lady to English Language in Nigeria. Another reason for this prestigious award is that the first lady has affected a lot of lives positively with her humorous speeches that make Nigerian laugh and forget their sorrows.

This according to Mr. President has increased the life span of an average Nigerian. Example of her speeches include:

* Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
* My husband and Sambo IS good people.
* I rather KILL myself than to commit SUICIDE.
* My fellow widows.
* I traveled to abroad to rest in peace.
* My husband is the best couple on earth.
* The doctors are responding to treatment.
* For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.
* Na only you waka come?
* Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! diaris God o...
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by kemesty(f): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Completeness in life
Perfection
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by scribble: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
the remote
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by AriDsexy(f): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
ilonwa: A #wife...............when I mean a wife I mean a wife u knw wht I mean.
Hehehe,I can see that ur very serious,because u called "wife" like 3 times grin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Charles4075(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Trust- very hard and rare to find.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.