Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (32963 Views)

Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by hayoakins(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
No wonder the aspirants would rather die than loss, thereafter; subject the electorates to hardship by restructuring their pockets and not the economy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by biafranqueen: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
OLADD: [/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

And the "people's General will cover them up if found guilty of corruption as he allegedly did when protecting his stepfather found with 10 briefcases of dollars in 1985. I am just asking though.
That was just retainer money from USA and Saudi partners. Even Sahara Reporters Rudy Okonkwo start feeling stupid supporting Buhari. All thatfighting corruption was not even him it was the VP he is the one they forced to Mecca when Buhari handed over the government. This man did nothing in the states he had leadership roles in. It is a shame that some people are such shallow thinkers that they can not even know that we don't NEED OLD MEN running this country nor do we NEED OLD IDEAS please let us stop putting the same people in Power and try people like my Governor, a man that came from a management background, not family background.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by greall1: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
All thse politician don't have good plan for Nigeria I can only imagine the huge of money asking for aspirant before he or sh can contest for any political post why the person will not find a way to get the money back after winning the election. All what I'm seeing here is Millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Reference(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
wittytezzy: In other news, no matter what great vision you may have for your dear country, APC has just told you - without 27mills, man - you can go to hell #OMaSheyO

Welcome to politics oh sleepy one. The real politics, not the noise and false claims forumites make as to how accountable one side is compared to the other. There is nowhere in the world where democratic offices do not come at a steep price and of course the money must be recouped from somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by bskyb(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
This amount is quite high. However, if i was a die hard PDP fan, I would wait till they set theirs before castigating the APC. One day we will all learn that it is not about the parties but the candidates.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by CrazyGooner(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Descartes: You are not smart all. Not when Atiku will sponsor about 6 Aspirants and finally play the final script. Do you think Kwankwoso is with Buhari My dear just sit down dey look. Yeye go soon smell. Anyway Sai Buhari.
Even goats dont want Atiku, let alone we humans. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by handie(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just writing my first-ever story and I really would appreciate u guys dropping by and dropping your encouragement/ constructive criticism... https://www.nairaland.com/1907590/adjacent-crime-thriller
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Reference(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
coolvitus: Chai how corruption go finish?

Am tired of answering this question. The fact is that it cannot end, only reduced to sustainable levels by restructuring the country, reorientating people's thinking and a vigorous democracy. So....not in your life time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by uchdollar111: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
See money! Anyway check out www.myeventsgallery.com sign up to receive free gifts b/4 our launching party.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
CrazyGooner: Even goats dont want Atiku, let alone we humans. cool cool cool
grin You know that Atiku is a spoiler. He will tell Buhari what Andy Uba told Soludo during the PDP Primaries.cool

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by anonimi: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
u r makin a mistake.
PDP is wealthier than APC. They enjoy support 4rm d countless corupt billioniare that Gej has made in d past 5 yrs.

I thought your cluelessness was simply a flash in the pan but I was mistaken as it seems well embedded and ingrained.
So your "Saint" Buhari did not make "countless corrupt billionaires" as =>

- Military governor
- Petroleum Minister under whose watch $2.8 billion went missing
- Military DICTATOR Head of State
- Abacha's henchman at PTDF

Do u knw hw much Gej paid other candidate to step down?

I don't so please tell me, Mr. Insider angry

NTA and Fed. Radios will air his ads. Free but APC will av 2 pay their way thru evrytin.

And APC does not have so many states under its control as well as LGAs with radio and TV stations as well as newspapers that it will also monopolise as it has done in previous elections

APC wil depend more on contributns 4rm common Njas like u and i

Abeg count me out of your foolishness, why would I support a MORE corrupt bunch of PRETENDERS whose track record is filled with =>

- Sorrows
- Tears and
- Blood

when I nor dey craze shocked

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by adeyak83(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
imoleay0: PERE?

DEM NO GO COLLECT [size=80pt]CHANGE[/size]?
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by obayaya(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
all in gud tym.
Let him declare 1st, y d rush?

I'll bookmark this post for future reference.

I'll refer you to this post when the general must have bought his form. I hope you'll be kind enough to tell me how much you and other supporters raised for the good old General.

Happy Sunday sir grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
MisterLongman: Are you saying Buhari can't afford #27M..... Even If he can't afford it, he does not have political associates that can raise it for him

It is not Buhari I'm worried about. It is these political associates. Will they give him cash with receipt, teller or ledger....if you know what I mean. That is how it all starts. You clear ground then weed begins to grow. From where na.?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Habeyy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
the awkward moment when you pay 27mil and being given the mandate by your party and u smile like this grin but for you to lose woefully in the general election ..so these brainless goats can afford to waste huge sum like this and d so called progressive governors stingy die to spend money
All they could do is to reduce school fees and tell u it will take effect after the next election (2015/2016) election ...and also abusing widow ......Nigerians ....the season film don begin already ....bloody magas

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by eunisam: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
e no concern me.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by harrysterol(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
wandeks: wanted to ask same questn?
u wanted to ask but u dint ask tongue grin
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by saintneo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
CFCfan:
To put it in perspective, N27.5 million is over $171,000!
Who knows, PDP may demand GEJ pay N35 million to be the sole candidate.

PDP presidential form is N22m
Gubernatorial form is N10m

I think they are all less for PDP

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
grin Yes, you are really correct.

yuncka: I can see Sp*rm before Er*ction. Sorry, I mean scam before election.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
saintneo:

Ok
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ayindejimmy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
obayaya:

I'll bookmark this post for future reference.

I'll refer you to this post when the general must have bought his form. I hope you'll be kind enough to tell me how much you and other supporters raised for the good old General.

Happy Sunday sir grin
plz do. Its nt wat u giv dat matters but knwin u contributed...no matter hw little.
U shuld try it too
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
To all APC aspirants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Reference(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
ikaboy: God bless u brother. What are we there for? This is a call for supporters of the General with Nigeria' at heart to come up and support him.

I think the best support you can give is not to raise money for him but to appeal to the party to reduce the amounts or waive them. And since the party is supposed to be democratic I hope they will listen.

Peradventure they insist on these measures as a fund raiser then tell them you will gladly donate to the party coffers so there is a level playing field for all aspirants and no one will be pressed to repay in a corrupt manner.

If the party doesn't listen to your cries it means their ideologies are different from yours and you have been misrepresenting them on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ayindejimmy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
anonimi:

I thought your cluelessness was simply a flash in the pan but I was mistaken as it seems well embedded and ingrained.
So your "Saint" Buhari did not make "countless corrupt billionaires" as =>

- Military governor
- Petroleum Minister under whose watch $2.8 billion went missing
- Military DICTATOR Head of State
- Abacha's henchman at PTDF

I don't so please tell me, Mr. Insider angry

And APC does not have so many states under its control as well as LGAs with radio and TV stations as well as newspapers that it will also monopolise as it has done in previous elections

Abeg count me out of your foolishness, why would I support a MORE corrupt bunch of PRETENDERS whose track record is filled with =>

- Sorrows
- Tears and
- Blood

when I nor dey craze shocked
i wuld av replied u wit facts bt sinc u'v taken d path of insults rada dan criticism i'l leav u 2 uself.
I wnt stoop 2 ur level

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
harrysterol: u wanted to ask but u dint ask tongue grin
mayb
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Forwetinnah: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Na thieves full the parry na...what's the biggie? Bia EFCC make wona ask form buyers where the money from oh!! #loot-mongers

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by WASMOG(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
ROCKJ1: After paying 27 million you still lose the election ... what a waste of funds.
and after losing they will still go to court

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by funshint(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
saintneo:

Stop lieing; where did U̶̲̥̅̊ get your figures from. Hasn't PDP ceded the presidential ticket solely to GEJ?! So much for these TAN members.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Cholison(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Programmed to fail. No hope for individual credibility. It is now going for the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Reference(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
i knw many common Njas dat will be willing to contribute to the candidacy of Buhari. He is goin there on OUR rescue and we wnt let fund stand on his way. An online sponsorship campiagn can be lunched 4 him. If Gej can av rich ppl donatin 2 him we can do same 4 Buhari. Afteral, its one man, one vote

But why is everyone after the candidate and not the party. Is the party not democratic anymore. APC supporters should just tell the party to waive the amount, period. Nigerians must stop chasing men around while the 'system' messes them up. 'It is the structure, stup**', ....sorry Bill.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by anonimi: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayindejimmy:
i wuld av replied u wit facts bt sinc u'v taken d path of insults rada dan criticism i'l leav u 2 uself.
I wnt stoop 2 ur level

Okay, Oga Ayindejimmy I am very sorry for the unintended insults, it simply shows how alarmed I am at the way the PRETENCE of these looters is getting to so many people.

I hope you will counter with FACTS, now that I have apologized, so we all increase our knowledge of what is going on around us.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ayindejimmy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Reference:

But why is everyone after the candidate and not the party. Is the party not democratic anymore. APC supporters should just tell the party to waive the amount, period. Nigerians must stop chasing men around while the 'system' messes them up. 'It is the structure, stup**', ....sorry Bill.
rite nw, d system is corupt, d parties r corupt. We need a person of intergrity to purge us of this contemporary process and usher in a new horizon.
INEC, EFCC, PDP, APC...they,re all corupt! We'r jus choosin d bad ones among d worst.
And so help us God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jolly Nyame Jailed For 14 Years For Fraud / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.