Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? (50933 Views)

Why Runz Girls Are "Urgly"(pics) / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by experts: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2008
hi guys,

i just wish to ask guys this question that Will u prefer dating a pretty angel ahead of an ugly lady? if yes, y?

ladies, plz which one is more advisable.
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2008
what do you mean? undecided undecided
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by igwe11(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2008
Is high time we stopped all this kind of post!!!!

Who no like better thing!

1 Like

Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Pennywise(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2008
experts:

hi guys,

i just wish to ask guys this question that Will u prefer dating a pretty angel ahead of an ugly lady? if yes, y?

ladies, plz which one is more advisable.
If you dont want to fail your JS 3 exam you better pick up your book and read. What kind of people do you think come to nairaland. Bloody, heady minor.Cant be more than 13.
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by MrCrackles(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2008
igwe 1:

Is high time we stopped all this kind of post!!!!

it is high time indeed

i opened a thread asking for support in stopping abusers and spammers from coming to this forum to post jargons

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=192148.msg3045501#msg3045501

support it and Seun would get the message
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by experts: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2008
sexyLeamon (f)

well what i mean is tht some guys prefer dating ugly girls and they say they prefer dat because no much competetion on her.

so that y am asking if nairaland guys prefer dat too and y?

and u as a llady what do u think about it
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by igwe11(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2008
Whatz ur definition of ugly?
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by experts: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2008
i mean the physical uglyness

not character, or knowledge.

just the physical uglyness of a lady.

u no some ladies find it hard to dress-up and look actractve. but she might be inteligent and responsible.

but it is the physical uglyness we are looking at now
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by origina9ja(f): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2008

bullshit

seun where re u
wat a waste of space
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Ben13: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2008
topic so ugly!
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by experts: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2008
ugly as u?
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2008
lol cheesy
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by bilms(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2008
what ,ake u laugh?
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Morenike3(f): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2008
What won't we do to create a thread?
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by bilms(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2008
i think we have not been answering the posters question.

just tell him yes or no
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by nana(f): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2008
hehehehehe
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by annekix(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2008
haba!! why d insults?

e hard to answer question? the poster just wants an answer and ur harrasing the guy,  e no good na. any way, as for me, i like better thing,  i'll go out with a fine girl, 

even if i date an ugly  facialy handicapped,,, girl the girl must set die!!!! to compensate for her erm, uhm, facial disadvantage,

the body has to be curvatious,  bust, waist, bum.
even if she no get better package,  t[b]he important thing is personality, sense of humour and intelligence. few of the traits she's gotta have[/b].

and i'd be willing to overlook her flaws, e go hard o embarassed. but any how u go jus rough am. cool love is blind after all,  cool cool

their are loads of fine girls out there with out sense and have the personality of fried egg,  trust me i've dated some undecided.some girls are just fine, and thats it, just fine

no sense of humour, the kind of girl you go out on a date with and when u tell an extremely funny joke, she stares at you blankly , or just smiles, then you'll be in the uncomfortable postion of EXplaining the Joke,

let me give an example, i'm into alot of series, 24, lost, etc and then you have the boston legals, greys anatomy and the oc and house and my favourite friends,  atimes depending on my mood i can tell alot of sacarstic good natured jokes and some quick witted jabs, teasing  here and there, just to make the girl feel comfortable and open up, but i start dating an extremely fine girl who's idea of a good series is Papa ajasco, super story, and who can sing the yoyo bitters advert jingle by heart, and last but not least think jim iyke is nigeria's brad pitt! the relationship go tire you!

some fine girls are just plain vain, have an inability to hold intelligent conversations and just plain dull, all they have is their looks, they use this to get what they want and were they want, and we all know looks get you far.

some times they are even crappy in bed, 

some fit jus dey lie their spread leg , you go dey sweat ontop, dey do all the hard work,  mean while the babe go dey do manicure or read cosmopolitian magazine, 

some go even talk " please watch the hair i just did it at Make me salon" undecided, WTf?!

now this is where i like the ugly erm, facially disabled ladies,  as its been proven that they are crazy in bed,

reason they know they dont look good, fact. but in bed they will straff d dayligths outta you to make sure u dont leave them, they go the extra mile in bed to please you and leave you begging for more.

a pal of mine way dey work for bank dey follow one facially disabled o.s.u chick, he says in bed she is a shaolin warrior  plus she cooks a mean ewedu n amala!!!

havent you wondered why some guys break up with some fine girls becuz of some flings with some babe who's looks werent all that??,

or some fine bros go dey date one wo-wo babe then d guy go deny in front of im friends " how i go date dat kain babe, you know me pass that one"

and hey look at will smith and denzel washington, their wives aint all that!,,,you would think they woulda ended up with supermodels innit?

so finally sha:-
bone looks , all na smoke screen, the key word is love,

i judge people not by how they look but by the content of their character, God bless M. luther king y'all

BUT IF YOU WO-WO, COME GO MARRY WO-WO, tink about una pikin, try and balance d ugly to fine ratio , the future of our humanity depends on it,

or else we'd have a future where everyone would look like this, then we'd be is some serious sh"t!

1 Like

Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by annekix(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2008
stop the discrimination against wo-wo girls now,

join W.W.F.A.D Wo-wo Womens Fight Against Discrimination now and fight for your right,

Yes We Can,

This is a public service service announcement brought to you by The Otta farms, ogun state.
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by just1n(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2008
annekix:

haba!! why d insults?

e hard to answer question? the poster just wants an answer and ur harrasing the guy, e no good na. any way, as for me, i like better thing, i'll go out with a fine girl,

even if i date an ugly facialy handicapped,,, girl the girl must set die!!!! to compensate for her erm, uhm, facial disadvantage,

the body has to be curvatious, bust, waist, bum.
even if she no get better package, t[b]he important thing is personality, sense of humour and intelligence. few of the traits she's gotta have[/b].

and i'd be willing to overlook her flaws, e go hard o embarassed. but any how u go jus rough am. cool love is blind after all, cool cool

their are loads of fine girls out there with out sense and have the personality of fried egg, trust me i've dated some undecided.some girls are just fine, and thats it, just fine

no sense of humour, the kind of girl you go out on a date with and when u tell an extremely funny joke, she stares at you blankly , or just smiles, then you'll be in the uncomfortable postion of EXplaining the Joke,

let me give an example, i'm into alot of series, 24, lost, etc and then you have the boston legals, greys anatomy and the oc and house and my favourite friends, atimes depending on my mood i can tell alot of sacarstic good natured jokes and some quick witted jabs, teasing here and there, just to make the girl feel comfortable and open up, but i start dating an extremely fine girl who's idea of a good series is Papa ajasco, super story, and who can sing the yoyo bitters advert jingle by heart, and last but not least think jim iyke is nigeria's brad pitt! the relationship go tire you!

some fine girls are just plain vain, have an inability to hold intelligent conversations and just plain dull, all they have is their looks, they use this to get what they want and were they want, and we all know looks get you far.

some times they are even crappy in bed,

some fit jus dey lie their spread leg , you go dey sweat ontop, dey do all the hard work, mean while the babe go dey do manicure or read cosmopolitian magazine,

some go even talk " please watch the hair i just did it at Make me salon" undecided, WTf?!

now this is where i like the ugly erm, facially disabled ladies, as its been proven that they are crazy in bed,

reason they know they don't look good, fact. but in bed they will straff d dayligths out of you to make sure u don't leave them, they go the extra mile in bed to please you and leave you begging for more.

a pal of mine way dey work for bank dey follow one facially disabled o.s.u chick, he says in bed she is a shaolin warrior plus she cooks a mean ewedu n amala!!!

havent you wondered why some guys break up with some fine girls becuz of some flings with some babe who's looks werent all that??,

or some fine bros go dey date one wo-wo babe then d guy go deny in front of I'm friends " how i go date that kain babe, you know me pass that one"

and hey look at will smith and denzel washington, their wives aint all that!,,,you would think they woulda ended up with supermodels innit?

so finally sha:-
bone looks , all na smoke screen, the key word is love,

i judge people not by how they look but by the content of their character, God bless M. luther king y'all

BUT IF YOU WO-WO, COME GO MARRY WO-WO, think about una pikin, try and balance d ugly to fine ratio , the future of our humanity depends on it,

or else we'd have a future where everyone would look like this, then we'd be is some serious sh"t!

i give yur a standin ovation for dat neat and splendid output . . . wink wink wink
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by LoveAlways(f): 1:16am On Nov 10, 2008
If I was a man, I'd prefer to date a woman with inner beauty. Wouldn't matter what she looked like.
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by bilms(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2008
i cant jst stop laughing guy
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by Nautillus(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2008
Strickly Pretty . . .nothin less . . .we will deal with inner baety when the time comes
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by experts: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2008
i wonder watin wowo girls do una
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by annekix(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ just1n

thank u jare!

@ experts

Good question bros after all, wo-wo girls need love too innit?
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by experts: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2008
yes.

they need love

infact thats y i consider dating wowo girl. sometimes when she smile, i feel lyk going to heaven
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by experts: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2008
lol
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by experts: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2008
hi
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by bilms(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
lol
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by mccloud224(m): 2:02am On Mar 19, 2009
Actually it doesn't matter if she's shakira or whoopie goldberg.What matters is how you feel about her and more importantly, how she feels about you.A tip though : if you are seeking something longterm, the less beautiful are keeps.Fine girl get more tendency to spend time with you, your friends,brother,cousins and step father and still come back to you and claim "innocent", lol
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by EBELE20(f): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2009
i can mot believe dis if u do it dat mean
u re a goat
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by maray(f): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2009
you dont love a woman because she is beautiful,she is beautiful because u love her.
Re: Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? by lizzyA(f): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2009
The most annoying thing is dat most of these lousy guys are very very ugly with bad shape,how many of these guys has abs like usher,chris brown ,useless guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup / Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.