Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. (2693 Views)

10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: 2sexi dear stop peeping. tongue
undecided
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Justeenaleo: I don't agree with yall saying that females stab each other at the back oo, not all females do that. If your female friend stabs you at the back then she was never really your friend and its your fault for not noticing it till she stabs you. Some
Guys do same even worse to their fellow guys so make una calm down oo
Madam I agree with the first bolded but the second bolded I no agree. You no sabi say some people go pretend so tey them go even holy pass Mother Theresa. grin some people will act and you will never notice I tell ya. smiley

I'm calm o. grin
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by okotv(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: No, there is absolutely nothing wrong.
if that is the case then I just have to wait cause am too young to start making such decision.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: if that is the case then I just have to wait cause am too young to start making such decision.
Its good to fall in love with your friend.

It is well.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by okotv(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Its good to fall in love with your friend.

It is well.
experience talking I think...

All is well
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: experience talking I think...

All is well
smiley
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Justeenaleo(f): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Madam I agree with the first bolded but the second bolded I no agree. You no sabi say some people go pretend so tey them go even holy pass Mother Theresa. grin some people will act and you will never notice I tell ya. smiley

I'm calm o. grin
Lol
Going by your signature I guess you catholic *hugs*
Back to the topic
You are actually right, I just didn't like the fact that everybody just dey halla," I prefer guys to girls"and all, Its better to keep one's circle tight male or female.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Lol
Going by your signature I guess you catholic *hugs*
Back to the topic
You are actually right, I just didn't like the fact that everybody just dey halla," I prefer guys to girls"and all, Its better to keep one's circle tight male or female.
*Hugs her back * smiley

Well I don't know but I think people only post what they feel. smiley

Oya explain to me what you mean by its better to keep one's circle right? I can learn from there you know. wink
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by timilehing(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
These things can never be stopped among ladies
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Its called High school shhh
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Justeenaleo(f): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: *Hugs her back * smiley

Well I don't know but I think people only post what they feel. smiley

Oya explain to me what you mean by its better to keep one's circle right? I can learn from there you know. wink
Well I think its better to make very few friends, its better to call one or two people friends, in the real sense, then keep the rest at arms length so that if along the line one out of the two stabs you, you know you have only one person to worry about. smiley that's actually how it works for me.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Well I think its better to make very few friends, its better to call one or two people friends, in the real sense, then keep the rest at arms length so that if along the line one out of the two stabs you, you know you have only one person to worry about. smiley that's actually how it works for me.
You are right. Priscaoge will always say less friends , less bullshit. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened Here? (PICTURE) / Most Girls Ain't Single B4 You Ask Them Out..and They Say 'yes' / What Does It Mean When A Guy Always Wants To See Your Face Or See You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.