Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Just Have To Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Have To Let Go (1542 Views)

Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) / Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Have To Let Go by esther20(f): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Sup pals need ur comment on dis. Have dated my guy for two years nw and we've loved eachoda but during last week I was going tru his phone den found out e has been seeing a gurl like dat. Each time e go to school him nd d gurl meet so dat particular day I could stand myself left his house angrily so when I got home I called him to ask him all e could say was is dat all even self e has been seeing thirty girls self dat y am I worrying maself dat I should go and read my book. So I angrily cut d phone and since then e neva called or do anytin. Ysterday I sent him a message that nw I knw e has been deceiving me all dis while that e shoul enjoy his new life. This xame guy saw my txt e did nt show any concern then later in d evening I called him and asked weda e saw my txt e said yes dat now I knw e his deceiving me. All icould say is dat his over btw us dat e should not tink we are having affair together. Then e said wats his my problem den I replied to hime did I ever tell him I have a problem den I. Wish him d best nd cutt d call.

Pls pals neeed ur advice in this wat do you tink abouh dis guy.
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by suckerpunch: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2014
All i can say is that you did the right thing. You've got evidence he's cheating on you(as u said) and his behaviour afterwards showed his response to the allegation. If he really loves you..he would have confronted u and put up a good explanation for u!

Oh, and face ur studies for now!
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by vizkiz: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2014
i think the guy is right...Go and read your book. Like what the f***

Is this how you spell in school? shocked

Btw, why were you going through his phone? Watin you dey find? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Mrval20(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Like he said, go and read your books!

Forget relationships and face your studies. I bet you're still in secondary school too, so you still have a long way to go. Focus on your studies first!!
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by chidekings(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2014
esther20: Sup pals need ur comment on dis. Have dated my guy for two years nw and we've loved eachoda but during last week I was going tru his phone den found out e has been seeing a gurl like dat. Each time e go to school him nd d gurl meet so dat particular day I could stand myself left his house angrily so when I got home I called him to ask him all e could say was is dat all even self e has been seeing thirty girls self dat y am I worrying maself dat I should go and read my book. So I angrily cut d phone and since then e neva called or do anytin. Ysterday I sent him a message that nw I knw e has been deceiving me all dis while that e shoul enjoy his new life. This xame guy saw my txt e did nt show any concern then later in d evening I called him and asked weda e saw my txt e said yes dat now I knw e his deceiving me. All icould say is dat his over btw us dat e should not tink we are having affair together. Then e said wats his my problem den I replied to hime did I ever tell him I have a problem den I. Wish him d best nd cutt d call.

sorry if i sound harsh,the guy was right "go and read ur book".

2 Likes

Re: I Just Have To Let Go by esther20(f): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Am not a secondary school girl for ur info am a uni student 200level. And am not a kid
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Dearie, please face your studies, ok. When you finish your studies, you'll get a better guy.
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2014
esther20: Am not a secondary school girl for ur info am a uni student 200level. And am not a kid
Then you have to work on yourself.
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2014
..If I am to judge with what to posted....with how you composed it...with the actions you took...

My conclusion is, you are still young and immature in the game of love...

Please dont take this as an insult....It is the truth.....

My dear, you need forget about this guy...He is not worth it...

3 Likes

Re: I Just Have To Let Go by jnrbayano(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Chai....

Forget him, and move on.
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by ronald4lif(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2014
Wow I am no way portraying myself to be better but guys please let's be easy on her, she needs our advice and not to berate her.

Poster, I think you should let go, its obvious he's not into you. He cheats, feel no remorse and its so egoist, there's no need holding on with such a fellow. Hard as it may seem but I think you deserve better. Let go of him

1 Like

Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Emmysteve(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Take heart dear. The guy doesn't worth you. Please how old are you if i may ask?
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by onstelly(f): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2014
I think is so clear dear, time to let go I know is might be hard but u really have to
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Seriously sis you need to focus on your studies n let him go , he's not worth and please don't call him again , that's belittling.
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by esther20(f): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
onstelly: I think is so clear dear, time to let go I know is might be hard but u really have to
tank you dear.
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by OohMpa: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2014
You better carry your nyash to his flat and ask for forgiveness and offer him pünny....

You checked his phone....WRONG!!! angry
You stalked him in school.....WRONG!!!! angry
He told you in a calm manner and you got angry.....WRONG!!! angry

You should be happy you're in top 30, that's gf material
Go back and ask him what position you're in. If it's top 10, don't hesitate to give him pünny angry

3 Likes

Re: I Just Have To Let Go by otunbakhakiz: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2014
OP: I'm sorry to say, this is jst the outcome u get wen u gv to a guy ur body. My kindid advice for you is to face your study squarely and better guy will come ur way. But you need to knw ow to treat and understand a guy. Sorry if I may be rng, bt u dnt pleases a man by giving out your body to him. All the best
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Alleinad(f): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
So many assholes Darling, as you grow older, you learn to just move on, and sometimes to be amused but not in love until you say "I do". Assholes belong behind you.
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
SomeONE help summarise this for me angry

vizkiz: i think the guy is right...Go and read your book. undecided

Lmao grin grin
wtf i couldn't even read a line

My advice :Go back to jss1 thats where you belong before going into any relationship cool
NO insults tho
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by MisterLongman(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2014
vizkiz: i think the guy is right...Go and read your book. Like what the f***

Is this how you spell in school? shocked

Btw, why were you going through his phone? Watin you dey find? undecided
Money cheesy
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by naijaboiy: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2014
esther20: Sup pals need ur comment on dis. Have dated my guy for two years nw and we've loved eachoda but during last week I was going tru his phone den found out e has been seeing a gurl like dat. Each time e go to school him nd d gurl meet so dat particular day I could stand myself left his house angrily so when I got home I called him to ask him all e could say was is dat all even self e has been seeing thirty girls self dat y am I worrying maself dat I should go and read my book. So I angrily cut d phone and since then e neva called or do anytin. Ysterday I sent him a message that nw I knw e has been deceiving me all dis while that e shoul enjoy his new life. This xame guy saw my txt e did nt show any concern then later in d evening I called him and asked weda e saw my txt e said yes dat now I knw e his deceiving me. All icould say is dat his over btw us dat e should not tink we are having affair together. Then e said wats his my problem den I replied to hime did I ever tell him I have a problem den I. Wish him d best nd cutt d call.

Incoherent undecided

Please re-type smiley
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Sunkyphil(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2014
cant u read btw d lines one minute silence to d body u gave him
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by ronald4lif(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2014
esther20: Am not a secondary school girl for ur info am a uni student 200level. And am not a kid

You don't need to explain to anyone anything, English no be your mother tongue and once you're 16 you're not only legally fit but also naturally fits for a date, although one also needs to be mentally ready which I think you need to step up on that regard. And like I stressed earlier please let go of him, he doesn't care about you.
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Missmossy(f): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Smh at the comments here. No one should tell anyone to read her books or face her studies! Its not a must you comment anyway.

Its best you move on like it never happened op,not every guy is really worth it. Forge ahead asap,there are a thousand and one guys outside don't be too bothered about one who doesn't get it right. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Have To Let Go by ronald4lif(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2014
otunbakhakiz: OP: I'm sorry to say, this is jst the outcome u get wen u gv to a guy ur body. My kindid advice for you is to face your study squarely and better guy will come ur way. But you need to knw ow to treat and understand a guy. Sorry if I may be rng, bt u dnt pleases a man by giving out your body to him. All the best

A guy who would stay will stay regardless of sex or not and who say one can't study and have a healthy relationship?
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by irishCream: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2014
Op best advice u can ever get is this... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Have To Let Go by 01emek(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: ..If I am to judge with what to posted....with how you composed it...with the actions you took...

My conclusion is, you are still young and immature in the game of love...

Please dont take this as an insult....It is the truth.....

My dear, you need forget about this guy...He is not worth it...
have we met before cry

by the way i like pretty ladies like you.
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Mrval20(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2014
I never meant to be rude or disrespect you in any way. I'm sorry for making assumptions.
...Cheers...
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by ronald4lif(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2014
irishCream: Op best advice u can ever get is this... undecided

You can do better than this
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Felixjude(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2014

With this disjointed write up, you really need to spend more time with your books. In doing that, you will think less of boys, and with time you will meet someone who will truly love and appreciate you for whom you are. good luck
Re: I Just Have To Let Go by Fraih(f): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
Incoherent undecided

Please re-type smiley

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help / Lies That Girls Say When You Ask Them Out / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.