Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

"We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS (9233 Views)

Survival Of Niger Delta Beyond Crude Oil, Crude Oil Not "Useless" / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2014
whats with all that pics? I thought the mods were cracking down on fools exposing other members pictures?
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Donmarrius: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208: Mr Op and the first responder above me, your comments are pitiably shallow. Yeah, adekunle Benjamin might not have gotten oil blocs before he died. It is a pointer to the fact that Adekunle did not fight for selfish reasons to enrich himself; rather, he fought for nigeria to possess the oil that biafra was planning to steal by coaxing SS and calling them "brothers" (brothers my foot).
Adekunle was a dutiful soilder and he obeyed orders from his superiors like every well trained soilder should do. His unforgettable and well documented campaign against the boko haram-like rebellion called "biafra war" was in total submission to the directives of his superior. Adekunle was not like some thoughtless soilders, who took up arms to fight against authority and divide the nation for selfish and hypocritical reasons.

You flaathead biafrans should stop picking on this man. When you want to cry like defeated eediots, kindly make your ways to ojukwu's grave and whine and cry there. You can cry him a second river niger if you so desire. Ojukwu was the one that led your grandfathers into a war he knew you couldn't win and not Benjamin Adekunle. Ojukwu knew biafra didn't have the military hardware to win, yet he fooled your grandfathers into the war. He now spelt doom for biafra by asking the poorly trained biafran rebels to overrun Midwest. I learnt that your grandfathers were given matchets/cutlasses at a point during the war to confront nigerian soilders, who had bazookers, artilleries, jet fighters and whatnots. How was that Adekunle's fault? Abeg, you biafrans should stop playing the victim and seeking for pity. It is only the truly defeated that does such. You may not like this, but it is the truth: that you biafrans were not the victims of the biafran war; rather, you were the VILLAINS!!! You brought the war upon your own heads. So, leave Adekunle out of it.
This is one of those people i tag 'ape of the millenium'.
Those who has refused to think,but allow sentiment,to becloud their sense reason.
So because he didn't get oil block after the war,that's why you said he didn't fight for selfish reason?.But the man you are trying to defend,gave you out already.Read that article again,and see for yourself,he said he fought for oil.Are you not stvpid,to say otherwise,when the man has said it all,or do you lack good comprehension of English?.
That he failed to get oil block after the war,perharps as was promised to him,means he was used and dumbed.
Evidence to that is,he wept and begged the people that used him,for money,to even buy paracetamol,but he didn't get it.

Again,it will be a slap on history,for you to say that Biafrans started the war.
Please,google who fired the First shot.
When you find out,come back to this wise saying of mine,"In science,it is said that Action and Reaction,are Equal and opposite,but in war,Action and Reaction isn't Equal,but of course opposite".

Another issue that you raised that i mustn't left unattended to,is your assertion that Biafra,was trying to steal what you tagged SS oil.
I will address it socratically.
Here;
1.Did Nigeria preceed Biafra,or Biafra before Nigeria,with respect to their age of existence?.
2.Find out the word Bight of Biafra,for how long has it been existing,its original territorial boundaries,and its people,and compare it,with the entity called Nigeria,created on 1914/1960.

Who is stealing from who then?.

9 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Descartes: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2014
basty: I have said this severally and will keep saying this that "before an Igbo man becomes a President of Nigeria, he needs the vote of the Southwest". It is easier for a Yoruba man to become the President of Nigeria without a single vote of an Igbo man. An average Hausa man will never trust an Igbo man where as an Hausa man will always belief a Yoruba man before an Igbo. Why the hatred from Igbo toward Yoruba on any fora?
Dividends of Awo free Education. angry

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2014
basty: I have said this severally and will keep saying this that "before an Igbo man becomes a President of Nigeria, he needs the vote of the Southwest". It is easier for a Yoruba man to become the President of Nigeria without a single vote of an Igbo man. An average Hausa man will never trust an Igbo man where as an Hausa man will always belief a Yoruba man before an Igbo. Why the hatred from Igbo toward Yoruba on any fora?
Sometimes I am forced to ask what you and your masters from the have benefited from ruling Nigeria since independence. Northerners are the poorest in the country followed by the west despite having ruled Nigeria this long. The easterners are ahead of you in everything. to what benefit is being the president of Nigeria. Biafrans are better of in everything. hold on to the presidency while we hold our economic power.

10 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2014
so Nigeria is just Igbo yoruba and hausa abi?
that was how said a SSman will never be president. today God has put you all to shame.
at the appointed time God will lift an Igbo man to that position speedily! and he will do wonders

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Descartes: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2014
@Donmarrius please stop educating the Awos they are known for use and dump cum perpetual slavery angry

4 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Descartes: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2014
omenka: What a show of shame. Dancing over the grave of a dead old man. Real shame.
Very shameful indeed.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Descartes: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Let me just mount my moniker and read comments before one accuses me of TRIBALISM lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Descartes: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2014
Balkan: Sometimes I am forced to ask what you and your masters from the have benefited from ruling Nigeria since independence. Northerners are the poorest in the country followed by the west despite having ruled Nigeria this long. The easterners are ahead of you in everything. to what benefit is being the president of Nigeria. Biafrans are better of in everything. hold on to the presidency while we hold our economic power.
GBAM!!!

4 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2014
my happiness is that he confessed before he died
and regretted being used by the north the way they
Yorubas are being used and dumped today by Northerners

4 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2014
you guys should keep this thread alive till I come back from Service (church)
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Descartes: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2014
OkijaAmaka: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Unu ga-egbu mmadu o grin
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by sarutobie(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2014
Donmarrius: This is one of those people i tag 'ape of the millenium'.
Those who has refused to think,but allow sentiment,to becloud their sense reason.
So because he didn't get oil block after the war,that's why you said he didn't fight for selfish reason?.But the man you are trying to defend,gave you out already.Read that article again,and see for yourself,he said he fought for oil.Are you not stvpid,to say otherwise,when the man has said it all,or do you lack good comprehension of English?.
That he failed to get oil block after the war,perharps as was promised to him,means he was used and dumbed.
Evidence to that is,he wept and begged the people that used him,for money,to even buy paracetamol,but he didn't get it.

Again,it will be a slap on history,for you to say that Biafrans started the war.
When you find out,come back to this wise saying of mine,"In science,it is said that Action and Reaction,are Equal and opposite,but in war,Action and Reaction isn't Equal,but of course opposite".

Another issue that you raised that i mustn't left unattended to,is your assertion that Biafra,was trying to steal what you tagged SS oil.
Here;
1.Did Nigeria preceed Biafra,or Biafra before Nigeria,with respect to their age of existence?.
2.Find out the word Bight of Biafra,for how long has it been existing,its original territorial boundaries,and its people,and compare it,with the entity called Nigeria,created on 1914/1960.

leave the bloody revisionist trying to turn the truth upside down..lorries of mutilated men, women and children were brought back from the north to the south eastern part of the "country" and you expect the people being massacred to stay together with bloodthirsty humanoids right? massacres of southerners has been right from amalgamation of the two protectorates but the government of the day called them "riots"..even as recent as the last decade, southerners have been massacred because of sharia and the government of the day as usual called it "riots" when we know it was ethno-religious motivated...how many times have we read of the south easterners warring or killing their neighbours? how many?..sharia warriors (aka boko haram) have now metamorphosed from slaughtering with knifes and clubs to assault rifles, bombs and tanks. .yet you still have the gall to talk bullshiy about igbos you bloody, uncircumcised swine! @ tonytony208

10 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by IAMBREEZY: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Shaakasi: grin grin
D posters above me tho
cool
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2014
Adekunle: He came ,he Saw Biafra,He Killed Biafra, He defeated Biafra,He conquered Biafra.

How do we know all this? They have never forgotten and are still full of bitterness.

I believe Adekunle would be a failure if Biafrans were singing his praises today. The fact that they are full of hate and bitterness is enough.
Adekunle is now in heaven seated at the right hand of the father being served by comely Biafran maidens

Of course we must NEVER forget WHY we had that POLICE ACTION.
In January 1966
1. Some Eboe soldiers carried out a coup killing political leaders from across Nigeria
2. NOT ONE Eboe leader was killed
3. An Eboe soldier took over the Government
4. Prior to his taking over the government Nigeria practised Fiscal Regionalism and under that arrangement if oil was discovered derivation would have been over 40%
5. This Eboe head of state promulgated decree 34 abolishing regionalism and thus Unitary government came to Nigeria
6. This Eboe head of state refused to prosecute the Eboe officers who had killed several Nigerans and was seen to be protecting them
7 . This led to an increasing build up of tension and resentment
8. Eboes in their usual way were triumphal and taunted the Northerners even making records eg Ewu be na akwa" = Goats are crying
9 As a consequence some Northern soldiers carried out a revenge coup which in essence was payment for past wrongs and a DOWN PAYMENT or DEPOSIT for the future. It would appear that Northerners prefer to be creditors rather than debtors in these matters. Such is the nature of revenge it is rarely "opposite and equal"
10. Unfortunately there was a pogrom and there is no denying this. Many Eboes and others from the South but mostly Eboes were massacred in the North.
11. The political consequence of the coup was that Eboes lost power and
12. Ojukwu was unhappy and demanded among other things that decree 34 be repealed
13. We must remember who it was that promulgated decree 34 and that Ojukwu was in that same government and had no problem with it until Eboes lost out
14. Suddenly Ojukwu for his personal reasons decided that the solution to the problem was to secede and to do so by force
15. The unfortunate thing was he DIN NOT HAVE THE force to do so
16. He was hoping that external players would see the "obvious" sense in his position
17. That did not happen and so in retrospect one can only conclude that he prosecuted an egotistical but suicidal gamble with the lives of his people.
18. Regardless of the justice of it all it was foolish in the superlative to start what he had no hope of finishing as the outcome was ALWAYS EASY TO PREDICT

5 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by DonTim1: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Ya 'all should continue living of "hatred of old" many would b suprised as to how this overflogged issue btw these three tribes igbo,yoruba and hausa have crippled growth and love. Everywhr, both school,work,etc some dickhead must raise dust with tribalism or religion.

May paralysis of both hands and mouth come over those fueling this hate. We really shld live in peace.

Parents, stop telling hate tales
Bigots, stop rekindling d fire of civil war
@all, if u n I wld just avoid taking side, dis issue may just die a silent death, can we try ?

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2014
Adekunle slaughter no Y1bo yet the weeping,lamentation,crying,suffering,frustration,agony continues....Who's deceiving who?

Anyways,i know y1bos to be a crying babies.Just yesternight one y1bo/Igbo created a thread of'why are nigeria obssessed with y1bo!" my question to him was"why do y1bos love crying"?una never weep.

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2014
Balkan: my happiness is that he confessed before he died
and regretted being used by the north the way they
Yorubas are being used and dumped today by Northerners

You frustration is yet to start,since u guys love to be mock we will help u more on that and add more to ur sorrow.
Where are myE-worrors?

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by vivalavida(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2014
omenka: What a show of shame. Dancing over the grave of a dead old man. Real shame.

I will love to poo and piss on da grave of that he-diot

4 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2014
vivalavida:

I will love to poo and piss on da grave of that he-diot

Good,make an inquire about his grave location and do the needful instead of spilling you hate for him on this face-less forum,That's if......? That will help ease you frustration,anger and depression on him.
Oga o-u this y1bo bois sef

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole1: Adekunle slaughter no Y1bo yet the weeping,lamentation,crying,suffering,frustration,agony continues....Who's deceiving who?

Anyways,i know y1bos to be a crying babies.Just yesternight one y1bo/Igbo created a thread of'why are nigeria obssessed with y1bo!" my question to him was"why do y1bos love crying"?una never weep.

why was he disgraced out of the army?
Even if he didn't get oil well, why was he so impoverished and abandoned even by your people?

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by OneNaira6: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2014
He fought for oil yet he didn't get any oil blocks. The northern soldiers received it all. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Adekunle was the biggest mugu on the planet. While he longer throat for oil, killed for oil, he got cheated out of it. He died begging for small change

Wow

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

why was he disgraced out of the army?
Even if he didn't get oil well, why was he so impoverished and abandoned even by your people?
Well.
To your question?
Disgraced,poor or not,a man that's bound to be rich will be be it Adekule or not.
That's why RICH&POOR have different name(s)

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by arantess: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2014
Balkan: you guys should keep this thread alive till I come back from Service (church)
devil
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208: Mr Op and the first responder above me, your comments are pitiably shallow. Yeah, adekunle Benjamin might not have gotten oil blocs before he died. It is a pointer to the fact that Adekunle did not fight for selfish reasons to enrich himself; rather, he fought for nigeria to possess the oil that biafra was planning to steal by coaxing SS and calling them "brothers" (brothers my foot).
Adekunle was a dutiful soilder and he obeyed orders from his superiors like every well trained soilder should do. His unforgettable and well documented campaign against the boko haram-like rebellion called "biafra war" was in total submission to the directives of his superior. Adekunle was not like some thoughtless soilders, who took up arms to fight against authority and divide the nation for selfish and hypocritical reasons.

You flaathead biafrans should stop picking on this man. When you want to cry like defeated eediots, kindly make your ways to ojukwu's grave and whine and cry there. You can cry him a second river niger if you so desire. Ojukwu was the one that led your grandfathers into a war he knew you couldn't win and not Benjamin Adekunle. Ojukwu knew biafra didn't have the military hardware to win, yet he fooled your grandfathers into the war. He now spelt doom for biafra by asking the poorly trained biafran rebels to overrun Midwest. I learnt that your grandfathers were given matchets/cutlasses at a point during the war to confront nigerian soilders, who had bazookers, artilleries, jet fighters and whatnots. How was that Adekunle's fault? Abeg, you biafrans should stop playing the victim and seeking for pity. It is only the truly defeated that does such. You may not like this, but it is the truth: that you biafrans were not the victims of the biafran war; rather, you were the VILLAINS!!! You brought the war upon your own heads. So, leave Adekunle out of it.

Now that you have exhausted your pains and magnified the worst that was done to Biafra Nigerians. Have you noticed that Biafra Nigerians make up 45% of Lagos and own 67% of individual assets ? Our forefathers, at least fought with bow and arrow and died for something they believed on. Which gives us a spring board to work harder and conquer your territories economically instead of militarily. The victim has become the victor and at the moment, I believe the Economy of this One Nigeria is driven by Biafra. You just have to take a trip to the SS/SE and see how humans live. Without us, Lagos will be an ocean of red mud and rusted roofs.

10 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
LooooL

No be %3000 Basira poplulation in lagos nah 33000000% ke

LoLlllllll

Busy now make i go and come back ke

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole1:
Well.
To your question?
Disgraced,poor or not,a man that's bound to be rich will be be it Adekule or not.
That's why RICH&POOR have different name(s)

Dude was used, disgraced and dumped .
Some poverty are avoidable, dude.
How come people who were given #20 pounds built houses under his nose?
How come he made this confession?
How come when he was crying for financial medical aids, you ignored him?

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
OneNaira6: He fought for oil yet he didn't get any oil blocks. The northern soldiers received it all. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Adekunle was the biggest mugu on the planet. While he longer throat for oil, killed for oil, he got cheated out of it. He died begging for small change

Wow
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by zendy: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300: IN WAR, ALL IS FAIR..

The easterners got wat they deserved

Secession is a crime.
I wonder why you Igbos still thinks ojukwu did the right thing and yet you all want shekau dead.
Stewpidity runs in the nigeria Jews blood though... undecided
How is shekau different from ojukwu?
They are both rebels!!!!
And ojukwu got what he deserved during the war...
Imagine the great ikemba dressed as a lady, running like a headless chicken to ivory coast..how pathetic

The difference between Ojukwu and Shekau is that Ojukwu was not prepared to lead his people into the slavery known as 'one Nigeria'. Do you younger Nigerians actually study the history of Nigeria these days? Secession is a crime? Because the White man came and 'baptised' you a Nigerian,you still carry around the slave name he gave you with pride. My dear,no one forces anyone to be Nigerian and any group of people can opt out of Nigeria any time they want. Self determination is a right,not a privilege. As for this talk about Ojukwu dressing up as a woman,what rubbish. An uncle of mine was in the Biafran airforce and was present at Uli airport the day Ojukwu left. Ojukwu was dressed in full Military regalia and even inspected a guard of honour before boarding the plane.

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Dude was used, disgraced and dumped .
Some poverty are avoidable, dude.
How come people who were given #20 pounds built houses under his nose?
How come he made this confession?
How come when he was crying for financial medical aids, you ignored him?
Is ur tibe D onlySucesful tribe?
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by benjsniper33: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Here;

Here;

Look young man, if you like,hate, fume and even spit fire on this forum from now till Obasanjo does a moon-walk the fact still remains that a civil war has been fought and won remains in the annals of the Nigerian history. History remembers the battle not the blood.
Dont waste your time hating on the yorubas and hausas as they can't have your time. And BE WARNED because history will repeat itself again if any of your folks tryna OJUKWULISE the country again....The fact that the Word biafra existed before Nigeria isn't an excuse to secede besides I think it will be more logical if Ojukwu agitate for the re-christening of the word" Nigeria" to "Biafra" without threats of seccession.
And as for the dead old man, leave him alone and let him alone, what counts is the fact that he did his job perfectly well and with precision, and that's one of the hallmarks of soldering.
This life is in checks and balances, the Igbos are there to be aggressive and taunting, The Hausas are there to throw out the Warning Finger, and if the Igbos still hold on to their aggressive nature the Yorubas will silently emerge from their enclave and wreak havoc on them. This is what the yorubas have been doing to the igbos since the time of moremi circe 1760 AD....
Let me therefore appeal to your common sense,online forums such as these are available for the mutual exchange or sharing of opinion in a matured and civilised manner,so therefore stop using verbal insult to attack fellow nairalanders whose opinion is not in line with your scope of reasoning. Education doesn't justify atrophy in moral comportment
Thanks..

4 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by vivalavida(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole1:

Good,make an inquire about his grave location and do the needful instead of spilling you hate for him on this face-less forum,That's if......? That will help ease you frustration,anger and depression on him.
Oga o-u this y1bo bois sef

It should be somewhere in IBADAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Victor Umeh's Election / Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari / See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.