Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

"We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS (9212 Views)

Survival Of Niger Delta Beyond Crude Oil, Crude Oil Not "Useless" / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Balkan: YOU FOUGHT FOR OIL AND NOT NIGERIA UNITY.
BUT HOW MANY OIL BLOCKS DID YOU GET BEFORE
YOU DIED?

He got 2 spoons of palm oil stew.

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole1:
Is ur tibe D onlySucesful tribe?

success is a measure of how you were able to overcome adversities. If you were given #20 pounds and later, you moved beyond that, you are truly successful.
How some people who didn't experience such still have the majority of their people poor seem to amaze me, if they actually had the experience, they would have been wiped.
This is by the way, just tell me why he was disgraced out of the army and why he died that way. There is a difference btw dying 'not so rich ' and dying impoverished

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
vivalavida:

It should be somewhere in IBADAM
Good.
He/you should do the needful now.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by thwarrior72: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
benjsniper33:

Look young man, if you like,hate, fume and even spit fire on this forum from now till Obasanjo does a moon-walk the fact still remains that a civil war has been fought and won remains in the annals of the Nigerian history. History remembers the battle not the blood.
Dont waste your time hating on the yorubas and hausas as they can't have your time. And BE WARNED because history will repeat itself again if any of your folks tryna OJUKWULISE the country again....The fact that the Word biafra existed before Nigeria isn't an excuse to secede besides I think it will be more logical if Ojukwu agitate for the re-christening of the word" Nigeria" to "Biafra" without threats of seccession.
And as for the dead old man, leave him alone and let him alone, what counts is the fact that he did his job perfectly well and with precision, and that's one of the hallmarks of soldering.
This life is in checks and balances, the Igbos are there to be aggressive and taunting, The Hausas are there to throw out the Warning Finger, and if the Igbos still hold on to their aggressive nature the Yorubas will silently emerge from their enclave and wreak havoc on them. This is what the yorubas have been doing to the igbos since the time of moremi circe 1760 AD....
Let me therefore appeal to your common sense,online forums such as these are available for the mutual exchange or sharing of opinion in a matured and civilised manner,so therefore stop using verbal insult to attack fellow nairalanders whose opinion is not in line with your scope of reasoning. Education doesn't justify atrophy in moral comportment
Thanks..
I never know yorubas as a fearless warrior, Adekunle bolted with his tail in-between his legs when confronted with biafran soldiers at asaba & went to PH to shoot @ innocent women & children.

Yorubas are cowards as exemplify by afonja who under his kingship lost ilorin to the fulani marauders cum jihadist.

Yoruba is synonymous to coward & our perception on the cowardice yoruba nation will change the day they reclaim kwara from the gripp of abokki fulani

6 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Iyinyaagbaoku

success nor porverty is pecuilar to any tribe or group of persons,that you thought so doesn't make it so.
Even,the so cursed Egypt(according to the bible,God still bless there country)
As for you belief that u tribe is better than the rest? u are on your own,perhaps a source will prove me wrong,don't u think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
My Y1bo brothers in Agony.
Yoruba are cowards,dirty bla bla bla ke

Its ok,if that's the only way you all can ease you pains,agony,frustrations,depressions,anger et al...its ok,atleast its quite,wholly understandable.
ya' all should get well.

R.I.P ADEKUNLE.

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole1: @Iyinyaagbaoku

success nor porverty is pecuilar to any tribe or group of persons,that you thought so doesn't make it so.
Even,the so cursed Egypt(according to the bible,God still bless there country)
As for you belief that u tribe is better than the rest? u are on your own,perhaps a source will prove me wrong,don't u think?

I should give you a source to prove there are more Yoruba and Hausa poor people than igbos? I give up

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I should give you a source to prove there are more Yoruba and Hausa poor people than igbos? I give up
No! I,give up on you.
Y1bos are 500% in lagos,source? None.
Y1bos are the wealthiest nigerian,source? None
Y1bo control lagos economy,source? None & etc etc
I,give up on you.

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Kponkwem(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300: IN WAR, ALL IS FAIR..

The easterners got wat they deserved

Secession is a crime.
I wonder why you Igbos still thinks ojukwu did the right thing and yet you all want shekau dead.
Stewpidity runs in the nigeria Jews blood though... undecided
How is shekau different from ojukwu?
They are both rebels!!!!
And ojukwu got what he deserved during the war...
Imagine the great ikemba dressed as a lady, running like a headless chicken to ivory coast..how pathetic

You above are a dunce. When Scotland voted in a referendum, it was applauded as democracy and liberty at play. Now the Catalan region of Spain has fixed Nov 9 for their independence vote. When will Nigeria be legitimized? When will the forced nationalities of Nigeria be given right to self-determination? Why should secession be a right only for white skins and a crime for blacks? Talk of what's good for the goose not being sauce for the gander. Smh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole1:
No! I,give up on you.
Y1bos are 500% in lagos,source? None.
Y1bos are the wealthiest nigerian,source? None
Y1bo control lagos economy,source? None & etc etc
I,give up on you.

not until you give a counter source

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

not until you give a counter source

My counter source is Oral just like yours.
You story might work with someone else but,sorry not with me.

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Donmarrius: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
benjsniper33:
Look young man, if you like,hate, fume and even spit fire on this forum from now till Obasanjo does a moon-walk the fact still remains that a civil war has been fought and won remains in the annals of the Nigerian history. History remembers the battle not the blood.
Dont waste your time hating on the yorubas and hausas as they can't have your time. And BE WARNED because history will repeat itself again if any of your folks tryna OJUKWULISE the country again....The fact that the Word biafra existed before Nigeria isn't an excuse to secede besides I think it will be more logical if Ojukwu agitate for the re-christening of the word" Nigeria" to "Biafra" without threats of seccession.
And as for the dead old man, leave him alone and let him alone, what counts is the fact that he did his job perfectly well and with precision, and that's one of the hallmarks of soldering.
This life is in checks and balances, the Igbos are there to be aggressive and taunting, The Hausas are there to throw out the Warning Finger, and if the Igbos still hold on to their aggressive nature the Yorubas will silently emerge from their enclave and wreak havoc on them. This is what the yorubas have been doing to the igbos since the time of moremi circe 1760 AD....
Let me therefore appeal to your common sense,online forums such as these are available for the mutual exchange or sharing of opinion in a matured and civilised manner,so therefore stop using verbal insult to attack fellow nairalanders whose opinion is not in line with your scope of reasoning. Education doesn't justify atrophy in moral comportment
Thanks..
Having learnt you are a mole in the world of the mental decriptudes,as evidently worded herein by you,i wish not engage you any further,but to correct few important issues you raised.
Prominent among them,is this;
"The fact that the Word biafra existed before Nigeria isn't an excuse to secede besides I think it will be more logical if Ojukwu agitate for the re-christening of the word" Nigeria" to "Biafra" without threats of seccession".
It's obvious you are either suffering poor vision,or lack of comprehension,else,you would have seen in the post you quoted,the place i told you,to search the 'territorial boundaries' of the Bight of Biafra,and the people inhabiting it.
Let me answer you this way;
1."The fact that the Word biafra existed before Nigeria isn't an excuse to secede".This is the most stvpid comment ever.I want to ask you,did lugard consult us before amalgamating us?.why do you want us to be in same bondage of 'forced marriage'?.Mtchw!.
Or don't you know that as enshrined in UN charter,which Nigeria is signatory to,that Indigenous people across the world,has an 'inalienable' right to self determination,when their existence is being threatened?
2."besides I think it will be more logical if Ojukwu agitate for the re-christening of the word" Nigeria" to "Biafra".
Every part of Nigeria,isn't part of Biafra,hence,that suggestion isn't necessary.
3."....without threats of seccession".
Ojukwu never threatened seccession,he opted for it,when Gowon renaged on the Aburi Accord.read about the Aburi Accord.

Finally,on your rant on what Yorubass will do,well,all i will tell you for now,is to get ready,Nigeria will very soon witness the worst of boko haram.Not in ideology,but in brutality.(Not a threat,take it from me)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Arogunmasa(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
So much hate on this thread. Can we ever live in peace and harmony?

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Billyonaire:

Now that you have exhausted your pains and magnified the worst that was done to Biafra Nigerians. Have you noticed that Biafra Nigerians make up 45% of Lagos and own 67% of individual assets ? Our forefathers, at least fought with bow and arrow and died for something they believed on. Which gives us a spring board to work harder and conquer your territories economically instead of militarily. The victim has become the victor and at the moment, I believe the Economy of this One Nigeria is driven by Biafra. You just have to take a trip to the SS/SE and see how humans live. Without us, Lagos will be an ocean of red mud and rusted roofs.

shame on you mr flaathead biafran. You cannot develop igboland but u are boasting of developing another man's land. Once more, shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208:

shame on you mr flaathead biafran. You cannot develop igboland but u are boasting of developing another man's land. Once more, shame on you!
Why would I develop Igboland when I am not Igbo ? This is the height of madness. I have a palatial edifice at my villa and I have conquered Lekki, your pricest real estate. There is NOTHING you can do about it till you, Go and Die!

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by vivalavida(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Billyonaire: Why would I develop Igboland when I am not Igbo ? This is the height of madness. I have a palatial edice at my villa and I have conquered Lekki, your pricest real estate. There is NOTHING you can do about it till you, Go and Die!

That is why he is called da billyonaire of banana island. Long time i saw ur moniker
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:
leave the bloody revisionist trying to turn the truth upside down..lorries of mutilated men, women and children were brought back from the north to the south eastern part of the "country" and you expect the people being massacred to stay together with bloodthirsty humanoids right? massacres of southerners has been right from amalgamation of the two protectorates but the government of the day called them "riots"..even as recent as the last decade, southerners have been massacred because of sharia and the government of the day as usual called it "riots" when we know it was ethno-religious motivated...how many times have we read of the south easterners warring or killing their neighbours? how many?..sharia warriors (aka boko haram) have now metamorphosed from slaughtering with knifes and clubs to assault rifles, bombs and tanks. .yet you still have the gall to talk bullshiy about igbos you bloody, uncircumcised swine! @ tonytony208

you don't need to live with it; look for the closest live electricity cable or power transformer and give it a hug. It was biafrans that started the war! Kaduna nzeogwu killed sadauna of sokoto and a number of northern military men to topple a democratically elected government. Aguiyi ironsi became the grand commander and decided not to punish the igbo soilders responsible for the coup; despite demand for such punishment by northern military men. The northerners then decided to retaliate 6 months later via a counter-coup. If you have any viable neuron in that brain in your flaathead, you will deduce that the july 1966 coup was a reaction to the evil action perpetrated by aguiyi ironsi, kaduna nzeogwu, et al six months earlier. But i don't expect you to reason sensibly, since i didn't say igbos were the victims. It is like you igbos thrive on pity. You want to be called the victims so that everybody can pity you. That is one characteristic of a defeated soul.

And ojukwu was a hypocrite. When igbos were killing northerners in January 1966, ojukwu didn't say a thing. But when northerners killed igbo soilders in a counter-coup six months later, ojukwu suddenly started asking questions. Why? because things weren't moving in the favor of igbos anymore. Like I've hinted earlier, you flaathead lispers should stop playing the victims; you were the cause of the war!

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
which way Nigeria?, the war may have escalated as a result of the bloated egos of gowon and ojukwu, but do not be hasty to conclude that the first coup was spear-headed by an igbo....For your information Major chukwuma "kaduna" nzeogwu was more of a northerner than an easterner, the young man was born in kaduna and spoke hausa fluently and spoke little or no igbo, it was also recorded that he would wear his kaftan when he wasn't in uniform

Hence you can see that the 1966 onslaught that saw the death of the sardauna of sokoto was never an igbo agenda

It is worthy of note to remind you of the industrious and hardworking nature of the ibos, which saw them getting established in business,this no doubt brought about the rapid development of lagos and areas like kano in northern Nigeria, and they were seen rising up the ranks in the civil service not as a result of nepotism but because they merited it.

There was a genocide in the history of Nigeria and the target were the ibos,people were maimed and killed in thousands in Lagos, Kano, Asaba,Owerri and Aba before and during the civil war. Dont disregard the role of obafemi awolowo on his role in the civil war,and his inciteful comments about using starvation and genocide as a weapon in the war , the 20-pound policy, that was a target to crush the ibos economically

We were unable to participate in buying shares of indigenized companies,but that didnt stop us, we still trudged on, and i will always repeat that there cannot be any lagos without the ibos.

Im a detribalized Nigerian devoid of any hate for any tribes,but the past can never be forgotten or wiped out,and i think our children should learn about the war and educational movies and books like half of a yellow sun and "there was a country",should stop being censored and attacked.

There was indeed a country!

5 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by sarutobie(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208:

you don't need to live with it; look for the closest live electricity cable or power transformer and give it a hug. It was biafrans that started the war! Kaduna nzeogwu killed sadauna of sokoto and a number of northern military men to topple a democratically elected government. Aguiyi ironsi became the grand commander and decided not to punish the igbo soilders responsible for the coup; despite demand for such punishment by northern military men. The northerners then decided to retaliate 6 months later via a counter-coup. If you have any viable neuron in that brain in your flaathead, you will deduce that the july 1966 coup was a reaction to the evil action perpetrated by aguiyi ironsi, kaduna nzeogwu, et al six months earlier. But i don't expect you to reason sensibly, since i didn't say igbos were the victims. It is like you igbos thrive on pity. You want to be called the victims so that everybody can pity you. That is one characteristic of a defeated soul.

And ojukwu was a hypocrite. When igbos were killing northerners in January 1966, ojukwu didn't say a thing. But when northerners killed igbo soilders in a counter-coup six months later, ojukwu suddenly started asking questions. Why? because things weren't moving in the favor of igbos anymore. Like I've hinted earlier, you flaathead lispers should stop playing the victims; you were the cause of the war!
you vile spawn belched from the orifice of belzebub! did the common man on the street slaughter any northerner? did the children in schools murder sarduana of sokoto? did the market women trying to make ends meet commit any coup? when Ironsi was assassinated by the northern generals, why didn't it stop there? no they just needed to sate their bloodlust on the blood of men, women and children who have never held a gun before..fast forward decades later and you and your bloodthirsty brethren are still burning churches and feasting on the blood of southerners and Christians..you even burned churches when a Danish comic artist in faraway Europe mocked Muhammed!! you slaughtered innocent corpers because of an election your brethren lost!! bloodsucking zombies parading as humans. .judgment will come surely and ruthlessly on your kind!

9 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Donmarrius: This is one of those people i tag 'ape of the millenium'.
Those who has refused to think,but allow sentiment,to becloud their sense reason.
So because he didn't get oil block after the war,that's why you said he didn't fight for selfish reason?.But the man you are trying to defend,gave you out already.Read that article again,and see for yourself,he said he fought for oil.Are you not stvpid,to say otherwise,when the man has said it all,or do you lack good comprehension of English?.
That he failed to get oil block after the war,perharps as was promised to him,means he was used and dumbed.
Evidence to that is,he wept and begged the people that used him,for money,to even buy paracetamol,but he didn't get it.

Again,it will be a slap on history,for you to say that Biafrans started the war.
Please,google who fired the First shot.
When you find out,come back to this wise saying of mine,"In science,it is said that Action and Reaction,are Equal and opposite,but in war,Action and Reaction isn't Equal,but of course opposite".

Another issue that you raised that i mustn't left unattended to,is your assertion that Biafra,was trying to steal what you tagged SS oil.
I will address it socratically.
Here;
1.Did Nigeria preceed Biafra,or Biafra before Nigeria,with respect to their age of existence?.
2.Find out the word Bight of Biafra,for how long has it been existing,its original territorial boundaries,and its people,and compare it,with the entity called Nigeria,created on 1914/1960.

Who is stealing from who then?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:
you vile spawn belched from the orifice of belzebub! did the common man on the street slaughter any northerner? did the children in schools murder sarduana of sokoto? did the market women trying to make ends meet commit any coup? when Ironsi was assassinated by the northern generals, why didn't it stop there? no they just needed to sate their bloodlust on the blood of men, women and children who have never held a gun before..fast forward decades later and you and your bloodthirsty brethren are still burning churches and feasting on the blood of southerners and Christians..you even burned churches when a Danish comic artist in faraway Europe mocked Muhammed!! you slaughtered innocent corpers because of an election your brethren lost!! bloodsucking zombies parading as humans. .judgment will come surely and ruthlessly on your kind!

stop crying here. Ask around for aguiyi ironsi's grave. Go and cry there to your heart's content. Was it me or Benjamin Adekunle that asked aguiyi ironsi not to behave like a professional soilder? Instead of him to punish the igbos responsible for the January killing, as demanded by northerners, the fool decided to shield his brothers. Ajá mo omo ti è é bá seré, sùgbón ó mo omo olómo ó bùje! The killing of igbos was in response to the evils you igbos perpetrated in January '66. So, you brought it on yourselves.
From your lamentation above, it is clear you agree that the murder of igbos prior to the war was in response to what kaduna nzeogwu and aguiyi ironsi did. If ironsi had been sensible and professional in his conducts, the counter-coup wouldn't have happened so quickly and there wouldn't have been any war.

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Billyonaire: Why would I develop Igboland when I am not Igbo ? This is the height of madness. I have a palatial edice at my villa and I have conquered Lekki, your pricest real estate. There is NOTHING you can do about it till you, Go and Die!

ahhhhhhh (laughing in Chinese) omo à ì j'obè rí t'ó un d'ápo s'aya. Which village did you come from? How many conqusts have you engineered in your village? Maybe none! But you have become so senseless and stvpid to rejoice over another man's land. Once again shame on you.

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208:

ahhhhhhh (laughing in Chinese) omo à ì j'obè rí t'ó un d'ápo s'aya. Which village did you come from? How many conqusts have you engineered in your village? Maybe none! But you have become so senseless and stvpid to rejoice over another man's land. Once again shame on you.

At the mention of Billyonaire, you feel threatened. I can understand, success and popularity is intimidating. Bow down for me.

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by sarutobie(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208:

stop crying here. Ask around for aguiyi ironsi's grave. Go and cry there to your heart's content. Was it me or Benjamin Adekunle that asked aguiyi ironsi not to behave like a professional soilder? Instead of him to punish the igbos responsible for the January killing, as demanded by northerners, the fool decided to shield his brothers. Ajá mo omo ti è é bá seré, sùgbón ó mo omo olómo ó bùje! The killing of igbos was in response to the evils you igbos perpetrated in January '66. So, you brought it on yourselves.
From your lamentation above, it is clear you agree that the murder of igbos prior to the war was in response to what kaduna nzeogwu and aguiyi ironsi did. If ironsi had been sensible and professional in his conducts, the counter-coup wouldn't have happened so quickly and there wouldn't have been any war.
thou bloodthirsty spawn..now answer this..since the pogrom of 1966 happened as retaliation against igbos because some igbo generals where among those who killed your northern leaders, and thus leading to the civil war. what caused the sharia massacres in 2000? what caused the burning of churches and killing of Christians and southerners IN nigeria when an European a continent away mocked Muhammed? what caused the murder of youth corpers by your bloodsucking brethren because their brother lost an election? when a female teacher was mutilated BY HER STUDENTS because she flung away a quoran from one of her students nko?..the recent bombings of churches by your bloodlusted sharia brethren nko? where they still as a result of saraduana's death 40 years ago? lying BA.STARD!

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
noblezone:

You sound like the typical African slave, a product of colonial slavery.

Bros, when will Africa manufacture weapons and sell to Europe so they can kill themselves?
Adekunle has regreted his actions and he has my thumbs for being man enough.
You can go back to my posts about him, I never blamed him for once.

As for your likes, the sooner you understand that the White slave masters have no right whatsoever to determine my destiny,the better.
We the Biafrans are not Nigerians, you can go ahead to acquire weapons from your slave masters for all I care.

who is this mentally- dead eediot? How does the discuss here has anything to do with buying weapons from oyibo? Are you a nut case and you are on admission in a mental- hospital? You are not nigerians, yet aguiyi ironsi toppled nigerian government to rule the country. The cutlasses/matchets that your very stvpid psyched-up grandfathers were given to fight against well-armed nigerian soilders, were they made in nigeria? No, they were made by the oyibos. Can you now see how mentally retarded you are now?
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Billyonaire:

At the mention of Billyonaire, you feel threatened. I can understand, success and popularity is intimidating. Bow down for me.

This dude is such a raw comedian to say the least....hehehe hehehe

Lolzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:
thou bloodthirsty spawn..now answer this..since the pogrom of 1966 happened as retaliation against igbos because some igbo generals where among those who killed your northern leaders, and thus leading to the civil war. what caused the sharia massacres in 2000? what caused the burning of churches and killing of Christians and southerners IN nigeria when an European a continent away mocked Muhammed? what caused the murder of youth corpers by your bloodsucking brethren because their brother lost an election? when a female teacher was mutilated BY HER STUDENTS because she flung away a quoran from one of her students nko?..the recent bombings of churches by your bloodlusted sharia brethren nko? where they still as a result of saraduana's death 40 years ago? lying BA.STARD!

are you always confused or your confusion started today? Are you so blind that you cannot see that the discuss here is about what led to the civil war and not about post-war killings?

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Billyonaire:

puffed-up eediot.

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Balkan: HE SAID HE FOUGHT FOR OIL NOT FOR NIGERIA UNITY AND DIED IN PENURY. DIED A BEGGAR. U CANT DEFEND THIS OJU KOKORO MAN THAT WAS A PORN ON A CHASE BOARD

pls, make public your evidence that he died in penury or keep your flappy, flaathead-attached mouth shut forever!

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by sarutobie(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208:

are you always confused or your confusion started today? Are you so blind that you cannot see that the discuss here is about what led to the civil war and not about post-war killings?
oh the hateful being that you are. .what happened in 1966 is repeating itself again (history always does) but this time the power of violence is not solely yours to command..even after the Aburi accord, your demonic brethren still continued in their frenzied bloodletting...you talk of 1966 as if igbos are not being bombed in sabon gari, being felled by bullets in churches today. You want us to believe the igbos started it all when their was killings of southerners as far back as 1950s..do you think everybody in this shithole is as dumb as you will like to believe? so the post-war killings are of less importance because it displays the blood drinking nature of your kind?

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by sarutobie(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
nigerianwiki.com/wiki/Kano_riots_1953

www.kanoonline.com/publications/pr_articles_kano_riots_01.html

this is a link to the sharia riots of 1953..The unquenchable bloodlust of your brethren predates 1966..you minions of whatever blood drinking deity you serve will reap what you sow.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Empowers 35000 Small Business Owners,Disburses Loans To Them / Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) / Jubril Martins-Kuye Was A Highly Observant Leader Of Leaders - Segun Showunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.