Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

"We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS (9226 Views)

Survival Of Niger Delta Beyond Crude Oil, Crude Oil Not "Useless" / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
steppin: hahahaha! I can't believe somebody can spew such crap! If you believe what you wrote, you'll believe anything. The average Nigerian knows that an Igbo man is smart and fiercely independent. Even though yorubas would rather perish than accept it, the Hausas know better. They fought this people endlessly for three years before they surrendered. Supporting an Igbo to be president is like selling away their birthright. They know that it'll be difficult to control an Igbo man and they can't risk that, not in this lifetime. It has nothing to do with leadership skills, tribalism or being open minded politically.

Frankly id rather have an igbo man as president than Jonathan. Would be great if someone fosters the seperation of this unity called Nigeria. Let everyone take charge of his destiny. As for crap? Its the fact, igbos believe everything is against em, tired of hearing that nonsense.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ikweremilitant: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208: Mr Op and the first responder above me, your comments are pitiably shallow. Yeah, adekunle Benjamin might not have gotten oil blocs before he died. It is a pointer to the fact that Adekunle did not fight for selfish reasons to enrich himself; rather, he fought for nigeria to possess the oil that biafra was planning to steal by coaxing SS and calling them "brothers" (brothers my foot).
Adekunle was a dutiful soilder and he obeyed orders from his superiors like every well trained soilder should do. His unforgettable and well documented campaign against the boko haram-like rebellion called "biafra war" was in total submission to the directives of his superior. Adekunle was not like some thoughtless soilders, who took up arms to fight against authority and divide the nation for selfish and hypocritical reasons.

You flaathead biafrans should stop picking on this man. When you want to cry like defeated eediots, kindly make your ways to ojukwu's grave and whine and cry there. You can cry him a second river niger if you so desire. Ojukwu was the one that led your grandfathers into a war he knew you couldn't win and not Benjamin Adekunle. Ojukwu knew biafra didn't have the military hardware to win, yet he fooled your grandfathers into the war. He now spelt doom for biafra by asking the poorly trained biafran rebels to overrun Midwest. I learnt that your grandfathers were given matchets/cutlasses at a point during the war to confront nigerian soilders, who had bazookers, artilleries, jet fighters and whatnots. How was that Adekunle's fault? Abeg, you biafrans should stop playing the victim and seeking for pity. It is only the truly defeated that does such. You may not like this, but it is the truth: that you biafrans were not the victims of the biafran war; rather, you were the VILLAINS!!! You brought the war upon your own heads. So, leave Adekunle out of it.
coming from a demented slave that is never tired of servitude.you yorubas are pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ikweremilitant: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
lowgeorge: Blood blood blood....pls ibos shld let sleeping lion to lie in petulant obscurity. Even in my barrio 81 we have many adekunles who can spew venom nd brimstone mre dan d old man u re talking about..if u want to Bleep off wth ur landlocked contri jus gather ur wit and ur criminality nO need to malign my myopic yoruba race who re majorly nt born to whine nd dine nt even act aggresive toward dere neighbours...leave dem out or else una go die in thousands again ooooo
but it cost you waterlogged inhabitants 500,000 lifes to bring back the landlockd people with their criminality.ogbeni face it,you fought a hoples war so dont try in console ur misrable self.in winstons chuchils voice"truth is incontrovatable,malice might attack it,ignorande might derude it,but,there it is.face it,ojukwu was vindicated.

3 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by naijaking1: 1:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Yes, the war was for oil, not for the love of the so-called eastern Nigerian minorities. This fact has since been vindicated by recent events, such as sharing oil wells to mostly northern politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 4:38am On Sep 29, 2014
ikweremilitant: coming from a demented slave that is never tired of servitude.you yorubas are pathetic.

are you unhappy because i didn't say you Igbos are the victims? It is like the word "VICTIM" sounds like soothing balm to your aching hearts. Ok o! FLAATHEADS, THOU ART THE VICTIMS! Are you happy now? You can now go and continue playing with sand. K'á pe wèèrè l'óko ìyàwó k'ó jé k'á r'ónà lo.

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 4:42am On Sep 29, 2014
ikweremilitant: but it cost you waterlogged inhabitants 500,000 lifes to bring back the landlockd people with their criminality.ogbeni face it,you fought a hoples war so dont try in console ur misrable self.in winstons chuchils voice"truth is incontrovatable,malice might attack it,ignorande might derude it,but,there it is.face it,ojukwu was vindicated.

ojukwu was a hypocrite; no more, no less!

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2014
tonytony208:

ojukwu was a hypocrite; no more, no less!
are you aware that ojukwu people have halmost taken all your yoruba land in Lagos
everyday they are buying. are you not worried that have systematically taken over Lagos. Lagos has become an annex of Igbo land.
this should worry you. check the number of luxury buses packed with igbo intering Lagos everyday, you will cry. and the never go back.
tell fashola that those he deported are back.

ONE NIGERIA IS VERY SWEET.

4 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2014
tonytony208:

who is this mentally- dead eediot? How does the discuss here has anything to do with buying weapons from oyibo? Are you a nut case and you are on admission in a mental- hospital? You are not nigerians, yet aguiyi ironsi toppled nigerian government to rule the country. The cutlasses/matchets that your very stvpid psyched-up grandfathers were given to fight against well-armed nigerian soilders, were they made in nigeria? No, they were made by the oyibos. Can you now see how mentally retarded you are now?

The discussion has everything to do with Oyinbp who came to Africa, and without our consent forced us into "slave camps" they called countries.
Nigeria is one of such. If not for Mr Luggardand his fellow mischief makers, we would not b killing ourselves over leadership issues!
We hard our ways of leaderships before they came, they trampled on them and imposed theirs on us.
In my place, the people were led by formidable Council of Elders, those positions were never contested for.

I dont know the history you are reading, but Aguiyi Ironsi my kinsman did not topple any government, rather he quelled stopped a coup staged by Nzeowu and co.

As full blooded Biafran, I take responsibility for Nzeogwu's coup and state clearly that Nzeogwu was misguided, over ambitious and also a product of mischief called colonization. Yet, let me say this, among the events that led to the 1966 coup was the destruction of lives and properties known as the "operation wetie".

Awolowo and Akintola in a do or die power drag inspired their followers to kill and maim. The soldiers then staged a coup with the stupid ideas that killing the top notch politicians across Nigeria was the only way out. I detest Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and their mates for thinking they could fix Nigeria and turn it into country.

Their silly actions led to the slaughtering of Igbos across Nigeria. Our people ran home, and later returned back hoping that peace had returned.
They were hunted and killed the more.

They came home and sort independence from Nigeria, Nigeria and Britain and their allies pursued them and still killed them.

I am insisting that African conflicts have deep roots in the colonisation!
With it, I wont be in the same country with the Mohammedian Emirates of the North! Our ways of lives are quite different.
Our value systems, dreams and aspirations are miles apart, so how do you build a nation?

Are you aware that the Northern soldiers who staged a counter coup wanted to secede from Nigeria after the coup?
Are you aware that it was Britain that prevailed on them not to?

The colonialists came, created artificial countries and when conflicts arise as a result, they will take our natural resources and then send us guns to kill one another.

You can call me whatever names that makes you feel "high", but we all are victims bro.
Yet, let me advice that it is maturity to make your points without calling people names!
By the way, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2014
gatiano: Not just adekunles, its all the tribe of africa, the enemy pitches us against ourselves. the enemy will clearly point out the difference between two subjects or objects and put them against each other.

They supply weapons in exchange for our wealth!
What is with Africans?
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by gatiano(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
4000 BC till 1970 is long enough to make the so called africans (blackmen) blind, deaf and dumb. that is what is with africans.
noblezone:

They supply weapons in exchange for our wealth!
What is with Africans?

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
gatiano: 4000 BC till 1970 is long enough to make the so called africans (blackmen) blind, deaf and dumb. that is what is with africans.

It is time to take our destiny into our hands!
WE need a mental fixing.

And I am of the opinion that redrawing the colonial maps is a right step in the right direction,
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by gatiano(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
you are very right and on point. thus it is said "get out of her my people so that ye be not partakers of her fall" it mean africans (blackman) must get out of the thinking of the europeans or americans. being somebody's else is a lot of stress. we have to get out of our system every mentality that isn't right or ours. it diesn't mean that we should go back to old system for that is ancient, rather we should develop our ways, life our own way. and it starts from knowing 1: who we are as a people, 2: who GOD is, 3: who devils are, 4: who is a whiteman? , who is the chinese and who is the japanese? 5: who is the blackman (the so called african)?

once we answer these questions, nothing will stop the growth of the blackman, and that growth will be quick.
noblezone:

It is time to take our destiny into our hands!
WE need a mental fixing.

And I am of the opinion that redrawing the colonial maps is a right step in the right direction,
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by benjsniper33: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Donmarrius: Having learnt you are a mole in the world of the mental decriptudes,as evidently worded herein by you,i wish not engage you any further,but to correct few important issues you raised.
Prominent among them,is this;
"The fact that the Word biafra existed before Nigeria isn't an excuse to secede besides I think it will be more logical if Ojukwu agitate for the re-christening of the word" Nigeria" to "Biafra" without threats of seccession".
It's obvious you are either suffering poor vision,or lack of comprehension,else,you would have seen in the post you quoted,the place i told you,to search the 'territorial boundaries' of the Bight of Biafra,and the people inhabiting it.
Let me answer you this way;
1."The fact that the Word biafra existed before Nigeria isn't an excuse to secede".This is the most stvpid comment ever.I want to ask you,did lugard consult us before amalgamating us?.why do you want us to be in same bondage of 'forced marriage'?.Mtchw!.
Or don't you know that as enshrined in UN charter,which Nigeria is signatory to,that Indigenous people across the world,has an 'inalienable' right to self determination,when their existence is being threatened?
2."besides I think it will be more logical if Ojukwu agitate for the re-christening of the word" Nigeria" to "Biafra".
Every part of Nigeria,isn't part of Biafra,hence,that suggestion isn't necessary.
3."....without threats of seccession".
Ojukwu never threatened seccession,he opted for it,when Gowon renaged on the Aburi Accord.read about the Aburi Accord.

Finally,on your rant on what Yorubass will do,well,all i will tell you for now,is to get ready,Nigeria will very soon witness the worst of boko haram.Not in ideology,but in brutality.(Not a threat,take it from me)

I wont engage in bickerings with you. And if i may ask, where is the brutality that Nigeria will witness coming from?? Bring it on then
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by T8ksy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
noblezone:

With it, I wont be in the same country with the Mohammedian Emirates of the North! Our ways of lives are quite different.
Our value systems, dreams and aspirations are miles apart, so how do you build a nation?

@ bolded.................Pity your impish myopic greed.y leaders and elite didn't realise this FACT when they insisted on

waiting for the mohammedians to man up, so as to form a nation with them. Zik and his cohorts were even happy to play second fiddle to

those you now acknowledge, ibos had nothing in common with, in the first republic.

@ Op, the black scorpion was quite right. The civil war should have been dubbed the "OIL WAR" as both parties in the fray had the

arrogation of the nation's minorities' oil, firmly in their sight, as the ultimate objective.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
T8ksy:

@ bolded.................Pity your impish myopic greed.y leaders and elite didn't realise this FACT when they insisted on

waiting for the mohammedians to man up, so as to form a nation with them. Zik and his cohorts were even happy to play second fiddle to

those you now acknowledge, ibos had nothing in common with, in the first republic.

@ Op, the black scorpion was quite right. The civil war should have been dubbed the "OIL WAR" as both parties in the fray had the

arrogation of the nation's minorities' oil, firmly in their sight, as the ultimate objective.

On this, we agree, Zik was very myopic and got his priorities all mixed up!
Then came Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu, dreaming of an Utopia in Nigeria!

Yet, they are all past and gone!
Let us take our destinies into our hands and define our future.
Enough of th blood shedding.

With the eyes of an eagle, some of us are still warning that blood will still flow, except we do the needful now!
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
noblezone:

The discussion has everything to do with Oyinbp who came to Africa, and without our consent forced us into "slave camps" they called countries.
Nigeria is one of such. If not for Mr Luggardand his fellow mischief makers, we would not b killing ourselves over leadership issues!
We hard our ways of leaderships before they came, they trampled on them and imposed theirs on us.
In my place, the people were led by formidable Council of Elders, those positions were never contested for.

I dont know the history you are reading, but Aguiyi Ironsi my kinsman did not topple any government, rather he quelled stopped a coup staged by Nzeowu and co.

As full blooded Biafran, I take responsibility for Nzeogwu's coup and state clearly that Nzeogwu was misguided, over ambitious and also a product of mischief called colonization. Yet, let me say this, among the events that led to the 1966 coup was the destruction of lives and properties known as the "operation wetie".

Awolowo and Akintola in a do or die power drag inspired their followers to kill and maim. The soldiers then staged a coup with the stupid ideas that killing the top notch politicians across Nigeria was the only way out. I detest Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and their mates for thinking they could fix Nigeria and turn it into country.

Their silly actions led to the slaughtering of Igbos across Nigeria. Our people ran home, and later returned back hoping that peace had returned.
They were hunted and killed the more.

They came home and sort independence from Nigeria, Nigeria and Britain and their allies pursued them and still killed them.

Are you aware that the Northern soldiers who staged a counter coup wanted to secede from Nigeria after the coup?
Are you aware that it was Britain that prevailed on them not to?

The colonialists came, created artificial countries and when conflicts arise as a result, they will take our natural resources and then send us guns to kill one another.

You can call me whatever names that makes you feel "high", but we all are victims bro.
Yet, let me advice that it is maturity to make your points without calling people names!
By the way, how old are you?

i quite agree with you bro. On the issue of age. Am just a bloody 2 years old.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Balkan: are you aware that ojukwu people have halmost taken all your yoruba land in Lagos
everyday they are buying. are you not worried that have systematically taken over Lagos. Lagos has become an annex of Igbo land.
this should worry you. check the number of luxury buses packed with igbo intering Lagos everyday, you will cry. and the never go back.
tell fashola that those he deported are back.

ONE NIGERIA IS VERY SWEET.

i can't stop laughing at ur foolery. Just like the eediot you are, you can't see beyond your nose or read btw the line.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
tonytony208:

i quite agree with you bro. On the issue of age. Am just a bloody 2 years old.

then let us be realistic and find what will work for us.

Spain's leadership style is different from Saudi Arabia's! That of the US is different from that of the UK!

Why cant we sit down and come up with what will work for us?

What is democracy? Government of the people, for the people and by the people!

In our original setting where we were ruled by the council of elders, it was of the people, for the people and by the people.

That was democracy at work! It was a good system and it was working for us!

Why do we kill one another over elections?

It is not our way of life! In Africa, it is very wrong for the younger person to insult an elder!

Today, the younger people can go on a national TV and insult their fathers in the name of campaigns!

Will the Western nations accept our ways of life? Who said theirs is more superior?

Worst case, we could evolve and modify what we have eather than follow sheepishly.

Africa has a long way to go and the way to start is to come back home and trace our roots!

Forget the age thing! I was only trying to say you should control your emotions! The fact that I see it different from you does not make mean I am silly! And vice versa!

Our experiences and knowledge are quite different so our views would be different. I should respect your views and you should respect mine, then we can have meaniful discussions!

Cheers!
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by fairheven: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
basty: I have said this severally and will keep saying this that "before an Igbo man becomes a President of Nigeria, he needs the vote of the Southwest". It is easier for a Yoruba man to become the President of Nigeria without a single vote of an Igbo man. An average Hausa man will never trust an Igbo man where as an Hausa man will always belief a Yoruba man before an Igbo. Why the hatred from Igbo toward Yoruba on any fora?
I don't usually make remarks on tribal bigotry,but I must say that u sounded so silly and myopic,obviously u don't know wat the constitution says about been elected to the office of the president,u wd have known that nobody can bcome president without scoring 1/3rd of vote-cast in the six political region...so that tribalist like you will not turn nigeria to "one-regional-state",an even without the constitution,wt you posited still will not happen,no body from any region will be able to win the presidency without the "majority"support of other regions,the best u wud have is a"national or unity government"that was wt happened btw ZIK AND TAFAWA BELEWAa,lso to drive-home the point that we need each other in the country of ours to truelly bcome great,so stop ur hallucinations
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by obenze: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
tonytony208: Mr Op and the first responder above me, your comments are pitiably shallow. Yeah, adekunle Benjamin might not have gotten oil blocs before he died. It is a pointer to the fact that Adekunle did not fight for selfish reasons to enrich himself; rather, he fought for nigeria to possess the oil that biafra was planning to steal by coaxing SS and calling them "brothers" (brothers my foot).
Adekunle was a dutiful soilder and he obeyed orders from his superiors like every well trained soilder should do. His unforgettable and well documented campaign against the boko haram-like rebellion called "biafra war" was in total submission to the directives of his superior. Adekunle was not like some thoughtless soilders, who took up arms to fight against authority and divide the nation for selfish and hypocritical reasons.

You flaathead biafrans should stop picking on this man. When you want to cry like defeated eediots, kindly make your ways to ojukwu's grave and whine and cry there. You can cry him a second river niger if you so desire. Ojukwu was the one that led your grandfathers into a war he knew you couldn't win and not Benjamin Adekunle. Ojukwu knew biafra didn't have the military hardware to win, yet he fooled your grandfathers into the war. He now spelt doom for biafra by asking the poorly trained biafran rebels to overrun Midwest. I learnt that your grandfathers were given matchets/cutlasses at a point during the war to confront nigerian soilders, who had bazookers, artilleries, jet fighters and whatnots. How was that Adekunle's fault? Abeg, you biafrans should stop playing the victim and seeking for pity. It is only the truly defeated that does such. You may not like this, but it is the truth: that you biafrans were not the victims of the biafran war; rather, you were the VILLAINS!!! You brought the war upon your own heads. So, leave Adekunle out of it.
lastest idiot lik u
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by obenze: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
tsolz300: IN WAR, ALL IS FAIR..

The easterners got wat they deserved

Secession is a crime.
I wonder why you Igbos still thinks ojukwu did the right thing and yet you all want shekau dead.
Stewpidity runs in the nigeria Jews blood though... undecided
How is shekau different from ojukwu?
They are both rebels!!!!
And ojukwu got what he deserved during the war...
Imagine the great ikemba dressed as a lady, running like a headless chicken to ivory coast..how pathetic
u ar stupid
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
tonytony208:

i can't stop laughing at ur foolery. Just like the eediot you are, you can't see beyond your nose or read btw the line.
You are a finished man this Ekiti boy. go back to your state. Lagos belongs to Igbos. We own the land because we bought it with cash.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 4:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Balkan: You are a finished man this Ekiti boy. go back to your state. Lagos belongs to Igbos. We own the land because we bought it with cash.

ahahahah. Big time eediot! You are so empty. You pple are so confused. Which one do u really want? Biafra or lagos? When the birds come home to roost, it will hit you like film trick. My prayer to you: pls continue to buy. When IT happens, we shall all see how you will lay claim. Is it not someone who is alive and well that will lay claims? Flaathead, believe me you are a fool. And i sincerely pray you will not wake up until......
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
tonytony208:

ahahahah. Big time eediot! You are so empty. You pple are so confused. Which one do u really want? Biafra or lagos? When the birds come home to roost, it will hit you like film trick. My prayer to you: pls continue to buy. When IT happens, we shall all see how you will lay claim. Is it not someone who is alive and well that will lay claims? Flaathead, believe me you are a fool. And i sincerely pray you will not wake up until......
Remember how cowardly your tribe could be. dont work hard wait for the day nigeria will divide so that you will feed on the crumbs. that day will never come and you will wait for the rest of your generation. Igbos are not ready for another war. who will start another one? your tribes men? come on! you are a finished tribe. Lagos is an occupied territory of the Biafrans. you know how the jews have occupied the west bank and Gaza. and golan hieght? that is how we are expanding our living space in the west.

The Agenda is Working
One Nigeria
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Donmarrius: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
ikweremilitant: but it cost you waterlogged inhabitants 500,000 lifes to bring back the landlockd people with their criminality.ogbeni face it,you fought a hoples war so dont try in console ur misrable self.in winstons chuchils voice"truth is incontrovatable,malice might attack it,ignorande might derude it,but,there it is.face it,ojukwu was vindicated.
kudos
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Balkan: Remember how cowardly your tribe could be. dont work hard wait for the day nigeria will divide so that you will feed on the crumbs. that day will never come and you will wait for the rest of your generation. Igbos are not ready for another war. who will start another one? your tribes men? come on! you are a finished tribe. Lagos is an occupied territory of the Biafrans. you know how the jews have occupied the west bank and Gaza. and golan hieght? that is how we are expanding our living space in the west.

The Agenda is Working
One Nigeria

you are only suffering from the positive effect of schizophrenia called hallucination. So, your case is not altogether overboard.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 4:24am On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

you are only suffering from the positive effect of schizophrenia called hallucination. So, your case is not altogether overboard.
I have told you that you are finished. its happening before your eyes. you can't stop a moving train
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Balkan: I have told you that you are finished. its happening before your eyes. you can't stop a moving train

your head is not flat for no reason. If you can't read btw the lines, it is nobody's fault when IT finally happens. Like i wrote earlier, pls continue to buy. Then watch as you are shown oun tí kì í jé k'ádìyé tò.

1 Like

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by zendy: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

You are so empty. You pple are so confused. Which one do u really want? Biafra or lagos?.

And who says we can't have both? Underestimate us Igbos at your peril........... Sometimes,I think we already got both
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

your head is not flat for no reason. If you can't read btw the lines, it is nobody's fault when IT finally happens. Like i wrote earlier, pls continue to buy. Then watch as you are shown oun tí kì í jé k'ádìyé tò.
This Girl you dont seem to understand that you are doomed. lagos is an occupied territory. Igbos have occupied Lagos just like Israel occupied Palestinians land. see how week you are. you can help yourself unless there is war. Lazy girl. I pity you. it will come to a time there will only be few yorubas living in Lagos. bc they have sold all their land.

The Agenda is working grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by T8ksy(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2014
noblezone:

On this, we agree, Zik was very myopic [/b]and got his priorities all mixed up!
Then came Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu, dreaming of an Utopia in Nigeria!

Yet, they are all past and gone!
Let us take our destinies into our hands and define our future.
Enough of th blood shedding.

With the eyes of an eagle, some of us are still warning that blood will still flow, except we do the needful now!

Am glad you agree with me that Zik (and by extension ibo elites at the time) was/were [b] myopic, gree.dy, covetous amd mischievous
. grin

As for ifeajunna and nzeogwu, those two were truly dreaming of an utopia albeit, ibo's version of "utopia in nigeria". Pity that was all it became. Just an infantile dream.

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Balkan: This Girl you dont seem to understand that you are doomed. lagos is an occupied territory. Igbos have occupied Lagos just like Israel occupied Palestinians land. see how week you are. you can help yourself unless there is war. Lazy girl. I pity you. it will come to a time there will only be few yorubas living in Lagos. bc they have sold all their land.

The Agenda is working grin grin grin grin grin

just like i suspected; your head is too flat to reason sensibly. Your head gets so flat to the extent you can't differentiate btw "weak" and "week".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Mahmoud Is New NBA President / Senator Douye Diri Shows His Love For Sports And Youth Development / 2023: Amaechi's Daura Title Boost To Igbo Presidency - Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.