Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

"We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS (9211 Views)

Survival Of Niger Delta Beyond Crude Oil, Crude Oil Not "Useless" / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
zendy:

And who says we can't have both? Underestimate us Igbos at your peril........... Sometimes,I think we already got both

yeah, i expect you to "think" so. Your head is not flat and your brain compressed for no reason, you know.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

just like i suspected; your head is too flat to reason sensibly. Your head gets so flat to the extent you can't differentiate btw "weak" and "week".
well thank God you understood me. the issue is not about diff. btw weak and week. the difference is that Lagos is an occupied territory we own it the next deputy governor must be an Igbo man.

The agenda is working
one Nigeria is sweet
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Balkan: well thank God you understood me. the issue is not about diff. btw weak and week. the difference is that Lagos is an occupied territory we own it the next deputy governor must be an Igbo man.

The agenda is working
one Nigeria is sweet
you claim you own lagos, yet you are reduced to deputy governor's position. Shame on you. If you truly own the place, you should be the governor now. You should also install a flaathead as oba of lagos. I shouldn't be surprised at your mediocrity; you couldn't even differentiate btw weak and week.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:
you claim you own lagos, yet you are reduced to deputy governor's position. Shame on you. If you truly own the place, you should be the governor now. You should also install a flaathead as oba of lagos. I shouldn't be surprised at your mediocrity; you couldn't even differentiate btw weak and week.
its a systematic movement. one step at a time. the party that has Igbo Deputy running mate will surely win Lagos state.

The next step will be taken over Lagos governorship. by the time we get that we shall remodel our Lagos for final occupation.
The Agenda is working
Thank God for one Nigeria.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Balkan: its a systematic movement. one step at a time. the party that has Igbo Deputy running mate will surely win Lagos state.

The next step will be taken over Lagos governorship. by the time we get that we shall remodel our Lagos for final occupation.
The Agenda is working
Thank God for one Nigeria.

i guess you have missed your atropine therapy this morning. As a result, the excess dopamin secretion in your brain has worsened your hallucination.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

[s]i guess you have missed your atropine therapy this morning. As a result, the excess dopamin secretion in your brain has worsened your hallucination[/s].
I guess you dont have an answer to your tribes impending doom. name calling cant save you. one the time come we shall know who is hallucinating.

ONE NIGERIA[quote]
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Balkan: I guess you dont have an answer to your tribes impending doom. name calling cant save you. one the time come we shall know who is hallucinating.

ONE NIGERIA

you should have deduced by now that reasoning with you is like reasoning with an eediot
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonytony208:

you should have deduced by now that reasoning with you is like reasoning with an eediot
Thats the only weapon you have abuse. You are your tribes men are doomed for ever Lagos is an occupied land, wait for your deputy governor.

The agenda is working
One Nigeria
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Balkan: Thats the only weapon you have abuse. You are your tribes men are doomed for ever Lagos is an occupied land, wait for your deputy governor.

The agenda is working
One Nigeria
like i wrote earlier, you reason like an eediot.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Fire bomb u balkan nd every ibo fool who tinks u ave an advancing cause...all I need is a war to start mayb then u will knw what has been cooked for u...smiles..then u will get greatly served....emi ajanaku omo ogedengbe agbogungboro would now look at a omo ajekuta mamumi like u to keep ranting like a demented gaffer..pls kindly come to No 6 anifowose avenue Gowon estate egbeda...call my cell number 08068605542 come with ur cohorts nd inform me u re arund nd see if u will live to breathe after dat instant...its like a little show of force is what igbos need to be shown hw sorely despised dey are...nt hating at all. We re ready to deal wth any dissenter who won't comport himself or herself in a yorubaland..common ibo fool..pls am xpecting ur call

2 Likes

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ButcherXYZ: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
lowgeorge: Fire bomb u balkan nd every ibo fool who tinks u ave an advancing cause...all I need is a war to start mayb then u will knw what has been cooked for u...smiles..then u will get greatly served....emi ajanaku omo ogedengbe agbogungboro would now look at a omo ajekuta mamumi like u to keep ranting like a demented gaffer..pls kindly come to No 6 anifowose avenue Gowon estate egbeda...call my cell number 08068605542 come with ur cohorts nd inform me u re arund nd see if u will live to breathe after dat instant...its like a little show of force is what igbos need to be shown hw sorely despised dey are...nt hating at all. We re ready to deal wth any dissenter who won't comport himself or herself in a yorubaland..common ibo fool..pls am xpecting ur call

Omo Iya

Cool Down....
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Billygee2u: 2:48am On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208: Mr Op and the first responder above me, your comments are pitiably shallow. Yeah, adekunle Benjamin might not have gotten oil blocs before he died. It is a pointer to the fact that Adekunle did not fight for selfish reasons to enrich himself; rather, he fought for nigeria to possess the oil that biafra was planning to steal by coaxing SS and calling them "brothers" (brothers my foot).
Adekunle was a dutiful soilder and he obeyed orders from his superiors like every well trained soilder should do. His unforgettable and well
documented campaign against the boko

haram-like rebellion called "biafra war" was in
total submission to the directives of his
superior. Adekunle was not like some
thoughtless soilders, who took up arms to fight
against authority and divide the nation for
selfish and hypocritical reasons.

You flaathead biafrans should stop picking on this man. When you want to cry like defeated eediots, kindly make your ways to ojukwu's grave and whine and cry there. You can cry hi
m a second river niger if you so desire. Ojukwu
was the one that led your grandfathers into a
war he knew you couldn't win and not
Benjamin Adekunle. Ojukwu knew biafra
didn't
have the military hardware to win, yet he
fooled your grandfathers into the war. He now
spelt doom for biafra by asking the poorly
trained biafran rebels to overrun Midwest. I
learnt that your grandfathers were given

matchets/cutlasses at a point during the war to
confront nigerian soilders, who had bazookers,
artilleries, jet fighters and whatnots. How was
that Adekunle's fault? Abeg, you biafrans
should stop playing the victim and seeking for
pity. It is only the truly defeated that does such.
You may not like this, but it is the truth: that
you biafrans were not the victims of the biafran
war; rather, you were the VILLAINS!!! You
brought the war upon your own heads. So,

leave Adekunle out of it.

May God bless you with the wasted blood o
f innocet Biafrans ,for insulting the Igbos.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Billygee2u:

May God bless you with the wasted blood o
f innocet Biafrans ,for insulting the Igbos.

you igbos insulted yourselves.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208:

you igbos insulted yourselves.
This girl you are still here. I pity you and your tribes men.

[size=14pt]The Agenda is working[/size]
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Balkan: This girl you are still here. I pity you and your tribes men.

[size=14pt]The Agenda is working[/size]

your head is so flat. It has compressed your brain so badly that your sensory and motor cortices are damaged. The damage is so extensive that you can't differentiate btw a male and female. Have you seen Dr. Ben Carson recently? You need touches from his Gifted Hands before your flaathead-induced brain damage gets irreparable.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonytony208:

your head is so flat. It has compressed your brain so badly that your sensory and motor cortices are damaged. The damage is so extensive that you can't differentiate btw a male and female. Have you seen Dr. Ben Carson recently? You need touches from his Gifted Hands before your flaathead-induced brain damage gets irreparable.
Who is a man? you? is there any man in Yoruba land. grin grin grin grin you cant stop making me laugh this girl. every yoruba person is a woman, cowards thats why we are occupying lagos with impunity. that is the story of your tribe my sister.

[size=14pt]The Agenda is working
ONE NIGERIA[/size]
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Balkan: Who is a man? you? is there any man in Yoruba land. grin grin grin grin you cant stop making me laugh this girl. every yoruba person is a woman, cowards thats why we are occupying lagos with impunity. that is the story of your tribe my sister.

[size=14pt]The Agenda is working
ONE NIGERIA[/size]

like i wrote earlier, your cranium is too compressed and your brain too damaged to see beyond your nose. It is like your plathycranial pathological problem is irreparable. The pathological condition has caused arterial occlusion and it is starving your brain of oxygen. Brain death looks imminent. It looks like untimely death is hanging around your neck. Sorry; i tried my best, but the condition has gone systemic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo: Panel recommends sacking of VCs, Rectors appointed by Okorocha / History Of Revenue Allocation In Nigeria / Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.