Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! (3360 Views)

Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward / SHOCKING! Solomon Lar, Ex-gov Dies A Pauper…why He Lives In Rented Flats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Enoquin: Slidewaxie that has his signature as psalm 23, please refrain from insulting me. If you cannot put your point(s) across without insults, please don't quote me.

I insulted u directly, u insulted the man's age and intelligence; indirectly
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by Descartes: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
gbadexy: This man shouldn't have granted this interview. He would have been better off being unknown.
Now everybody knows who is in charge of the president's meal.
I doubt if the president would be comfortable with that knowledge.
He will be sacked !!
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by gbadexy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Descartes: He will be sacked !!
Abi. Now the president's enemy knows there is a poorly paid worker working in a no less sensitive post than in the kitchen!
I just hope he would be given something substantial as send forth gift.
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by Descartes: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
gbadexy:
Abi. Now the president's enemy knows there is a poorly paid worker working in a no less sensitive post than in the kitchen!
I just hope he would be given something substantial as send forth gift.
He's deficient in reasoning. Served for 30 years but could not obtain loan a build a house. He is being paid by some mischief-makers to conjure this lie in order to to score cheap political points coupled with cheap shots. He sack is inevitable. Very pathetic.
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by Arogunmasa(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op, source?
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by Chubhie: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Those seeking to take out a sitting president by "humanly" means may wish to pay the chef a visit and make him an offer. Just a walk to the ghetto where he stays and you have access to the presidents pot of soup. This is a cutting edge way of taking out a president whose chief chef lives in a ghetto than using boko.
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by erabe(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
We never get to see pictures of someone like him
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
To each one his own. By virtue of his position, I don't think he can be underpaid by naija standard.

Isn't there supposed to be a kinda quarter for house staff this vital? I want to assume this man chose to wake up by 3am daily, live in a rented apartment in Nasarawa, join taxi/okada to work daily, sleep for 2 hours.

He must be doing something important with his salary and all the 'esun leyin apo'(extra) that he doesn't even have to beg for or steal( comes with office abeg)..He is definitely enjoying his job.
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by gare(f): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't see any basis for this publication if he has served 9 president and still leaves in a two bedroom flat whose biz is it,either he resign or he keeps his mouth shot and continue working.

Whose fault is it,is he the only one that have served this country and not adequately rewarded if he so desires to. Own a home he should apply for a loan at there is one civil servant on my street that applied for a loan to build in his compound.
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by AdekunleIG(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
His story is so pathetic!
And now he's been rewarded with a National honor and a house in Abuja.
I'm so happy for him

Patience is really Virtue!
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by 2n2k(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Descartes: He will be sacked !!

He won't be sacked. That interview was conducted by the presidential media directorate led by Abati and published in 'Villascope' - an in-house journal of the Aso Villa last month. It was only culled by the newspaper that just republished it.

The contents of the journal would have been screened by the security agents before publication.
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by theassassin: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
diluminati: But GEJ has the right to steal $20 billion for tan and bribery and launder another $9.3m while under his nose,a faithful steward is still poor. So how did he cut poverty by 50% in nigeria then? wicked man

so many she-males on nairaland
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by Infomizer(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2014
....except his salary hasn't changed since the Shagari regime.

*sips tea*
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by bigtt76(f): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2014
Well he finally got the house ...most likely in the Maitama area grin

enigmaotr: I blame him for that! Where was he when Civil Servants were being given apartments in Garki Area 1 and 2?
During Obj's tenure, the apartments were sold off to the occupants and they pay as little as N20000 instalmentally every month. Some of them sold theirs as much as N20 million, settled the government and used the rest to build houses of their choice. Is he expecting the President to give him a mansion in Maitama for free?cheesy
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2014
bigtt76: Well he finally got the house ...most likely in the Maitama area grin

I doubt it will be in Maitama! May be Apo.
That is, if he's not been fired already. cheesy
Re: The President’s Steward: A Pauper In Aso Rock! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Descartes: He's deficient in reasoning. Served for 30 years but could not obtain loan a build a house. He is being paid by some mischief-makers to conjure this lie in order to to score cheap political points coupled with cheap shots. He sack is inevitable. Very pathetic.
He can't possibly score any political point!
At least, he gets his pays as at when due.
The man probably has more than two wives and many kids!
I know of a former VP's Cook who spends averagely N50000 buying cloths for his children every week as at then! Like this man, he was in a rented apartment with nothing to fall back to if out of job. He should have started by telling us how much he earns. Anyone who has worked for the FG in Abuja for 3 years with no house of his own is a failure.
I think this man should be relieved of his job, so he'll have time to plan his life. He's too dangerous now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Rigged Zamfara State In Presidential Election- Video / Breaking News From Iraq !!! / Solution To The Biafra Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.