Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

2 days more for advice or else .............. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 days more for advice or else .............. (2510 Views)

Help!! "He Is A Fine Boy" She Cries Out For Advice / Two In One Thread For Advice / South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by Richy4(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
This kind of stupid joke could earn you 5 years in prison if it was an advanced county. With that picture a police might think you wanted to commit suicide.
Any ways, everything goes in my country. Just try it else where.
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jennydoris: With that face like that tell me why won't your girlfriend leave you for another guy.
That your face self smh undecided
Lol.. See yabbing. And op, since you're all set to kill yourself already, why you still dey ask? Drop that phone you're asking this with and do the needful. I bet your 'bestfriend' and 'girlfriend' will be the first to spit on your body by the time you die with a face so screwed up. Abeg say me hi to my ancestors, from my grandfather to his -father.
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by MabraO: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Biko keee urself
Who cares
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by Jennydoris(f): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
MzPreshie: Lol.. See yabbing. And op, since you're all set to kill yourself already, why you still dey ask? Drop that phone you're asking this with and do the needful. I bet your 'bestfriend' and 'girlfriend' will be the first to spit on your body by the time you die with a face so screwed up. Abeg say me hi to my ancestors, from my grandfather to his -father.

Help me tell him.
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
agohmamuda: see as eh put face like ninja turtle. Die murra-fakka, die!!!
Ahhan why na...why should you wish anyone death.
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Richy4: This kind of stupid joke could earn you 5 years in prison if it was an advanced county. With that picture a police might think you wanted to commit suicide.
Any ways, everything goes in my country. Just try it else where.
How will they put you in prison because you wanted to commit suicide undecided
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by agohmamuda(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Arva:
Ahhan why na...why should you wish anyone death.

non est factum. By the way, u cute and i like u already.
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by jennylove7575(f): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
That knife is too skinny...you need a bigger knife. Butchers knife. You don't have to kill yourself doing selfie do a video instead... I love to see the video....although electric saw will be faster u won't feel the pain...while u are at it your best friend will be very busy combing her eden thouroughly, with a subtle music playing at the background...titled..10million ways to die choose one..by snoop doggy dogg
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by ITbomb(m): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Are you dead yet?
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by thrizzle(m): 1:43am On Sep 30, 2014
like oshimole would say, Op go and die. thanks
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by marieolae(f): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2014
My fellow nairalanders, y are thou so wicked?
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by Richy4(m): 3:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:

I will not answer that question my dear. Google is your friend.
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by Excelboi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
For your information, an attempt to commit suicide is a criminal offence.
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2014
ITbomb:
Are you dead yet?
Decided Nt To Die Again Sinceit Is A Sin Against God cool
Re: 2 days more for advice or else .............. by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 06, 2014
olayincar:
U want dis rubbish to enter FP!
Helo Mr Man , I Dont Think I Beg For Fp So Wordafnck Are U Sayin Is Nairaland Fp Makes Me Popular Or Add Money To The 10naira In My Pocket,if Nah Even The Punch Newspaper I Will Agree With Yu.
In Conclusion Go And Find A Work To Do Instead Of Discouraging Pple N

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prefer Truth Than Lies! / The "Baby" Trend / Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.