Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" (6760 Views)

See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by MisterLongman(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tell her you saw it inside city people magazine....... Her papa left yansh
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by ndubisik(m): 3:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Very funny
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by MizMyColi(f): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
MisterLongman:
Tell her you saw it inside city people magazine....... Her papa left yansh
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by MissSlimbody(f): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:
shocked shocked shocked

Madam, bia no let ur eyes fall out ooo
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:
Mtchewww

Tell her you got it from angel Gabriel in your dream undecided

Her papa angry
hehehe

most of them be like 'how did you get my pin?'
the person wey dey use the phone before you na ghost? grin
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Madam, bia no let ur eyes fall out ooo
cheesycheesycheesy

My dear, nuh be lie you talk.
Just yesterday, someone messaged me on watsapp.

Okay first off sha, I didn't like him joor.

So I asked, how did you get my Number, BBM PIN is not as important to me as my number.
and he be like I don,t know how, is not bad now
If he had said something trippy, I for listen, buh he was just being eiiisshhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Me sef weak for the matter.

Okay, fine, I give out my call card a lot, because of my line of work, but then....................

So I just imagined him saying Your Left Yansh

Jeeezzz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by naijaboiy: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
hehehe

most of them be like 'how did you get my pin?'
the person wey dey use the phone before you na ghost? grin
I taya o cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by MissSlimbody(f): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

So I asked, how did you get my Number, BBM PIN is not as important to me as my number.
If he had said something trippy, I for listen, buh he was just being eiiisshhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Okay, fine, I give out my call card a lot, because of my line of work, but then....................

BB pin don't bother me that much too, cos I fit delete @ any time.

But, phne number is another matter entirely. The person don get am 4 life unless dem steal d phne.

I have been getting strange calls, whatsapp msgs n BBM invites 4 months now. They claimed they got it 4rm a dating page on FB n I don't knw how my details got there.

One was kind enough 2 tell me d name of d page n I sent a msg 2 d Admin requesting dat my details be taken off.

Some weeks later, it all started all over again. This time around na BBM channel. The matter come tire me.

So, I dnt think its wrong 2 ask where u got my phne number or pin. Afterall na my money I use buy d phne.
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by MizMyColi(f): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2014
MissSlimbody:

BB pin don't bother me that much too, cos I fit delete @ any time.

But, phne number is another matter entirely. The person don get am 4 life unless dem steal d phne.

I have been getting strange calls, whatsapp msgs n BBM invites 4 months now. They claimed they got it 4rm a dating page on FB n I don't knw how my details got there.

One was kind enough 2 tell me d name of d page n I sent a msg 2 d Admin requesting dat my details be taken off.

Some weeks later, it all started all over again. This time around na BBM channel. The matter come tire me.

So, I dnt think its wrong 2 ask where u got my phne number or pin. Afterall na my money I use buy d phne.

Exactly, I agree.

If I were to message a guy from the blues, I'd expect him to ask me the same question.

Some guys on this thread just be making it seem like it's a big deal

Pfffftttttttt

If the guy doesn't ask me, I'll just assume he places little or no value on himself, same applies to girls. grin grin grin
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by MissSlimbody(f): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

Exactly, I agree.

If I were to message a guy from the blues, I'd expect him to ask me the same question.

Some guys on this thread just be making it seem like it's a big deal

Pfffftttttttt

If the guy doesn't ask me, I'll just assume he places little or no value on himself, same applies to girls. grin grin grin

Lobatan grin

1 Like

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by Tallesty1(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2014
ndubisik:
Please guys I really need your help on this one.

I collected a lady's pin from one of my guys today and invited her on BBM. I had hardly introduced myself when she dropped the shitty question. Please tell me how best to answer this question or divert the conversation away from it ?
We know its part of the unwritten guy code to not tell a lady the guy who gave you her pin, so please help me guys. Thanks
What did you expect?

You are stranger.

And must introduce/xplain yourself.

Otherwise nah blocking things.
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2014
No answer will def satisfy a curious lady... She ll insist till she hits the "Delete + Block further Invites"..

Sometimes i wonder why gurls are like that... Best ish is: Never add a gurl on BBM without her Consent..
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Tell her you saw her PIN written on an already used Gold Circle

1 Like

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by Rapsainot(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Tell her you saw her PIN written on an already used Gold Circle
grin you wicked o
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by priscaoge(f): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Simple, don't add a girl without her consent,but if u did without her consent then tell her d truth how u got it undecided What's d big deal

If after telling her d truth How u got it and She still deletes u,Free her undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by tosyne2much(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Rapsainot:
grin you wicked o
dem go soon bash me now
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by priscaoge(f): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
What did you expect?

You are stranger.

And must introduce/xplain yourself.

Otherwise nah blocking things.

On point grin...I do that as well grin Once u refuse to xplain urself Or How u got my pin.......Blocking tinz wink

I hate intruders angry

1 Like

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
Simple, don't add a girl without her consent,but if u did without her consent then tell her d truth how u got it undecided What's d big deal

If after telling her d truth How u got it and She still deletes u,Free her undecided undecided
Seconded

1 Like

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by ndubisik(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Viewing this topic: chymystique(f), ndubisik(m)
Caught in the act
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by udemzyudex(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Elantracey:
simply tell her you got attracted to her profile on a guys phone and decided to add her if she asks who ignore her and ping her lera , two things are involved tho , either she blocks you or she doesn't.
Op i'll advice you to go with this,before u post it send her one funny comment here...

Then follow up with the one above.
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by kaylechy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hahahahahaha....lwkm here.
Hit 'LIKE' if you're also here 2 read comments.
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by Shydon(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Elantracey:
simply tell her you got attracted to her profile on a guys phone and decided to add her if she asks who ignore her and ping her lera , two things are involved tho , either she blocks you or she doesn't.

The best response so far..so mature!!!
@op, don't over worked ur brain..to hv
her in ur contact list isn't a do or die stuff.
The best form of defense against dem ladies
(on social network) is being brave enough to
press d 'delete' botton if dey fuccck up..u might get a better replacement!!!

1 Like

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by utenwuson: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Y did u collect her pin She stay on her own d mind her own biznex.....ur busy body cm mk u collect her pin because u tink say she go jst allow u destroy her womb, now she. Cm d ask how come u got d pin, u come Nairaland cm ask how u wan tk ans, abi na we give u her pin?
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by folameme(f): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

lmao,i tire oooooooo!some can't even talk in a cute way to get ur attention,some guy dey sabi jabo hands jare lolz
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by MizMyColi(f): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
folameme:
lmao,i tire oooooooo!some can't even talk in a cute way to get ur attention,some guy dey sabi jabo hands jare lolz

Lobatan grin
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by MizMyColi(f): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
kiss kiss kiss
Nne, thanks joor.

Pictures seen.
priscaoge:

1 Like

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by Ymodulus: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Elantracey:
Hmmmm
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Ymodulus:

Hmmmm
smiley smiley
Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by priscaoge(f): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
kiss kiss kiss
Nne, thanks joor.

Pictures seen.

Uwc wink

1 Like

Re: How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Elantracey:

smiley smiley
I think ur comment was the best.

There are cute ways of making her forget you added her without her intention.

You can say:

"Forgive me, I'm a thief. I saw your pin in my friend's fone, and I stole it."

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Val Message To Khiaa And Others / 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria / My Landlady R..aped Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.