Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Virgin Best Friend Needs You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Best Friend Needs You (2903 Views)

***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hi y'all been a min. My best friend has confided in me with an issue she's having and I know she would hate to know I've made it public but I don't know how else to advice her so I thought I'd put it here. Her issue is that she wants to have sex with her fiancé but the big problem for her is that her fiancé does not want to have sex with her and she does not want to lose her virginity to anyone but him. I advised her that if he loved her, he'd give her what she wanted but she claims that he isn't sexually attracted to her and that whenever she makes an effort, he always finds excuses. What can she do or what should she do? If it helps, my friend is going on 25 and she's been seeing her fiancé for almost 2 years now.
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by valdes00(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
No 2 ways about it, the guy is #IMPOTENT shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by ericessien24: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
she Abi you and with your dp you b boy
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by countsparrow: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
The guy has something he is hiding... UNLESS he is the religious type...

Who passes up sex Who does Definitely not me...
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
ericessien24: she Abi you and with your dp you b boy

How rude! If you have nothing good to say about the topic, keep your brainless question to yourself. Idiotic he goat
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2014
valdes00: No 2 ways about it, the guy is #IMPOTENT shikena

I doubt it cos he's definitely had sex before, just not with her

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow: The guy has something he is hiding... UNLESS he is the religious type...

Who passes up sex Who does Definitely not me...

Exactly my thoughts! Or maybe he's cheating on her?
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by ericessien24: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:

How rude! If you have nothing good to say about the topic, keep your brainless question to yourself. Idiotic he goat
I'm better than you I no use woman picture.Malam.and go suck a dik
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2014
You virgin BFF might get really upset if she comes across this thread. And is she unattractive, undesirable? She may be her own problem!
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2014
ericessien24: I'm better than you I no use woman picture.Malam.and go suck a dik
Wtf is wrong with you? You on your period or something? Yes I'd gladly go suck a dick, why don't you focus on looking less like an owl and more like a man? Fuking nfa
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by ericessien24: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:
Wtf is wrong with you? You on your period or something? Yes I'd gladly go suck a dick, why don't you focus on looking less like an owl and more like a man? Fuking nfa
mmmmm if they catch u,Na 14yrs oh
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Babygal4eva(f): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2014
A guy saying no to sex.... wow wonders shall never end , something is definitely wrong, lol tell her to try seducing him one more time let her put on her sexiest outfit cook one beta food for him and try again if nothing happens they need to talk it out, what is she doing with a guy that isn't sexually attracted to her in d first place for 2 whole years na waa o
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2014
chukwuma101: You virgin BFF might get really upset if she comes across this thread. And is she unattractive, undesirable? She may be her own problem!
I know as a lady I shouldn't say this and will probably never tell her to her face cos she can get super big headed but she's fuking drop dead gorgeous and sometimes I think that gets to her head. Tbh, I think shes too good for him but hey! That's just me undecided
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by ericessien24: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2014
to answer your topic,d guy is a ritualist or impotent just using the girl to cover up.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Pdizzle(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2014
valdes00: No 2 ways about it, the guy is #IMPOTENT shikena
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2014
ericessien24: mmmmm if they catch u,Na 14yrs oh
Meaning??
Look mr man! Because I refused you in private messages does not mean you should wash your dirty linen outside. Go hug a generator, lunatic and stop stalking me!
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by ericessien24: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:
Meaning??
Look mr man! Because I refused you in private messages does not mean you should wash your dirty linen outside. Go hug a generator, lunatic and stop stalking me!
big lie,Mr man I no send that one oh,I never try am since I join nairaland not even the females not to talk of you guy.omo park well.by pics we knw dem
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by tchigofigo(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2014
does he get turned on when she tries to seduce him?ask her..if yes.,maybe, he's sick or impotent..or he's nt got d balls to disV a grl..
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2014
ericessien24: big lie,Mr man I no send that one oh,I never try am since I join nairaland not even the females not to talk of you guy.omo park well.by pics we knw dem

When you learn how to communicate, come back and maybe I'll grace you with a proper response smiley
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2014
tchigofigo: does he get turned on when she tries to seduce him?ask her..if yes.,maybe, he's sick or impotent..or he's nt got d balls to disV a grl..

She's a virgin so her seducing tricks may be as good as non existent, lol. I think he may just be scared, but I don't understand why
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by countsparrow: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:

Exactly my thoughts! Or maybe he's cheating on her?

Rule out cheating on her... It is a deeper issue... Because I cheat on my wife/gf doesn't mean I won't sleep with her...

Just saying though
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by ericessien24: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:

When you learn how to communicate, come back and maybe I'll grace you with a proper response smiley
ode I no be gay.park well.no mention me again
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:21am On Sep 29, 2014
ericessien24: ode I no be gay.park well.no mention me again
Is that the best you got 'no mention me again'? It's clear you need to be sent to a psychiatric hospital, you have a lot of loose screws, such a sad case, I pity you sad
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:22am On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow:

Rule out cheating on her... It is a deeper issue... Because I cheat on my wife/gf doesn't mean I won't sleep with her...

Just saying though

Hmm like spiritual cause? She says he's quite religious though but surely there's always an extent, 2 years is a mighty long time shocked
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by ericessien24: 12:24am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:
Is that the best you got 'no mention me again'? It's clear you need to be sent to a psychiatric hospital, you have a lot of loose screws, such a sad case, I pity you sad
guy I know you need comments MAYBE you go enter front page.but sorry.if u like mention me till next year I no reply.comos estat
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by tchigofigo(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:

She's a virgin so her seducing tricks may be as good as non existent, lol. I think he may just be scared, but I don't understand why
n they'v bn dating 4 2 yrs?! If there's romance, as in smooching n all that..then it's nt a religious ish..they r two naive n possibly, two V's in a relationship. She shld inquire of his sex history n prbbly health hstry too
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
There are so many reasons people do what they do, when u truly love a woman, sex is secondary... she's obviously trying to give her self to show or prove to him how much she loves him but then he's also trying to show her he isn't all about sex... There is a man in that act and a God fearing one at that... She should sit him down and ask questions just to be certain... There are so many other things in life that are worth being in a relationship for... and sex isn't amongst the first 5... so she should cool it and sit him down to know why... and it seems his intentions are true... He really does love her...

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:30am On Sep 29, 2014
ericessien24: guy I know you need comments MAYBE you go enter front page.but sorry.if u like mention me till next year I no reply.comos estat

Well maybe you should stop mentioning me, it's clear you don't take rejection very well, just leave me the fuk alone.stop emailing me and stop quoting me too capisce?! And it's comos estas darling not estat, once a ghetto kid, always a ghetto kid undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by countsparrow: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:

Hmm like spiritual cause? She says he's quite religious though but surely there's always an extent, 2 years is a mighty long time shocked

Oh I forgot to add this, some guys just don't have the guts to disvirgin a gal... U know from what they've heard from people whose been der done that... I for one wouldn't want to do that too...
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2014
tchigofigo:
n they'v bn dating 4 2 yrs?! If there's romance, as in smooching n all that..then it's nt a religious ish..they r two naive n possibly, two V's in a relationship. She shld inquire of his sex history n prbbly health hstry too

They have romance, very good actually, makes me sick at times and from what she told me, he used to be a sex maniac so I don't know what the problem could be undecided
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:33am On Sep 29, 2014
countsparrow:

Oh I forgot to add this, some guys just don't have the guts to disvirgin a gal... U know from what they've heard from people whose been der done that... I for one wouldn't want to do that too...

Haha reasonable point but if someone you really loved begged you to, would you?
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Princessmel(f): 12:36am On Sep 29, 2014
krispycash: There are so many reasons people do what they do, when u truly love a woman, sex is secondary... she's obviously trying to give her self to show or prove to him how much she loves him but then he's also trying to show her he isn't all about sex... There is a man in that act and a God fearing one at that... She should sit him down and ask questions just to be certain... There are so many other things in life that are worth being in a relationship for... and sex isn't amongst the first 5... so she should cool it and sit him down to know why... and it seems his intentions are true... He really does love her...

Very good advice, I shall relay this on to her. Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Or False? (PIC) / Reasons Why You Fall Asleep After Sex. / Abomination! Ladies Who Date Their Sisters' Husbands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.