Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? (1724 Views)

I Just Bashed A Mercedes Benz, But Thank God For Christmas / Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: Lemme keep the ball rolling

Either you are very handsome or not bashing is inevitable, you can be bashed regardless of your handsomeness and vice versa

A long time ago, I walked up to a random lady and my approach was, '' what's up pretty lady? I wan really want to use this opportunity getting to know you.. Na cat or dog dey talk ooooo, she no even respond.. I tried my best possible to make her say something but all to no avail

Could you believe I stupidly took a walk with her for almost 10mins without a response..

# Fast forward# I got pissed off and told her, '' thanks for making me look like a fool'' I have to go at this point.. She looked at me and said, '' pls get something doing''.. Ehnnnnnnn !!!, it was as if somebody hit sledge hammer on my head from behind. At that instance low self esteem was printed on my face and it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up

Please share your experience and spread the fun

*Note*- No forming of fine boy on dis thread grin
Niqqa you made me laugh that people around me were thinking twice...10 minutes is too damn long to walk by a girl who isn't replying you and what made me laugh the more was when you said,thank you for making me look f00lishhh,.....well it happened to me two friday ago,I walked up to her and said hello,she had ear phone plugged in so she was just staring at me but unsure of what to say I guess that was her problem,she was nervous to talk,so as a real niqqa I just stylish walked pass her swinging my hands to show my confidence regardless of her speechlessness.
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yomieluv: While in school,I met a girl in a bus,she was sobbing,I tried chatting her up,she didn't bulge,I persisted,she refused to tell me the cause.

When I made further attempt,she shouted at me,everybody turned to me,I was embarrassed. I alighted at the next bus stop,even though my destination was still further.
bwahahahahahahahahahaaha guy abeg nor use lafff kill me ooooo... Ahn ahn I grin so tey water dey comot for my eyes
Re: Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
aaronson: Niqqa you made me laugh that people around me were thinking twice...10 minutes is too damn long to walk by a girl who isn't replying you and what made me laugh the more was when you said,thank you for making me look f00lishhh,.....well it happened to me two friday ago,I walked up to her and said hello,she had ear phone plugged in so she was just staring at me but unsure of what to say I guess that was her problem,she was nervous to talk,so as a real niqqa I just stylish walked pass her swinging my hands to show my confidence regardless of her speechlessness.
this got me cracking grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reason Men Patronizes Prostitutes / Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? / LADIES; Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.