Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... (1720 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

l'll pass and see to it you pay back.

:O revenge doesn't solve anything love.
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by drnairalov: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Best way hire a boat...Just u and her.with a lovley romantic theme..put her best song on.....get a playlist she likes .so she can relate with it....den reminisce wit her bout ur past yrs wit her..all in all bring out d ring ...no time abeg life iz too short.. nd propose.. If she says no...Then tell her to get out of ur f*ckin boat u paid for it ... *Note make sure u are in the middle of no where when u do that ..dont be near d land..best place middle of Bar-beach or river niger. Thank me later
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
drnairalov: Best way hire a boat...Just u and her.with a lovley romantic theme..put her best song on.....get a playlist she likes .so she can relate with it....den reminisce wit her bout ur past yrs wit her..all in all bring out d ring ...no time abeg life iz too short.. nd propose.. If she says no...Then tell her to get out of ur f*ckin boat u paid for it ... *Note make sure u are in the middle of no where when u do that ..dont be near d land..best place middle of Bar-beach or river niger. Thank me later

Hahaha see what Irish people have turned you to tongue
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by slimzypink(f): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

Huh #TypicalNaijaBabe You prolly have never seen a rolls royce sef, but u want am for proposal...

yes am a naija babe ve not seen a rolls royce and yrs i want it for proposal....Next!!!
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

:O revenge doesn't solve anything love.
The last thing i wanna do love is hurt your feelings, its still on my list though...
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
drnairalov: Best way hire a boat...Just u and her.with a lovley romantic theme..put her best song on.....get a playlist she likes .so she can relate with it....den reminisce wit her bout ur past yrs wit her..all in all bring out d ring ...no time abeg life iz too short.. nd propose.. If she says no...Then tell her to get out of ur f*ckin boat u paid for it ... *Note make sure u are in the middle of no where when u do that ..dont be near d land..best place middle of Bar-beach or river niger. Thank me later

Nice one bro... The sharks in the sea will give her a proposal she cant reject! grin
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by drnairalov: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha see what Irish people have turned you to tongue

lol d change hasnt started yet ..if it does.dont worry i wud keep tu dat promise...*puppyeyez..just goin home self.. ma buzz u wen m home
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by drnairalov: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

Nice one bro... The sharks in the sea will give her a proposal she cant reject! grin

correct u sabi d thing..*Barman one Alomo for Adrian

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
slimzypink:

yes am a naija babe ve not seen a rolls royce and yrs i want it for proposal....Next!!!

Do you know what it is like to work for money sad
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:
The last thing i wanna do love is hurt your feelings, its still on my list though...

Hurting my feelings is on your bucket list sad what can I do to redeem my self?
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
drnairalov:

lol d change hasnt started yet ..if it does.dont worry i wud keep tu dat promise...*puppyeyez..just goin home self.. ma buzz u wen m home

Haha good. I don't want Irish boys trouble oo. Hehehe ill be waiting wink kiss
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hurting my feelings is on your bucket list sad what can I do to redeem my self?
Find a way to. Won't tell you that easy.
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:
Find a way to. Won't tell you that easy.

sad I'm not very good at guessing. Especially since I know nothing about you...
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

sad I'm not very good at guessing. Especially since I know nothing about you...

There are three things you need to know about me...

1) I have a crush on you....

2)I just lied.

3)I just made your heart beat faster...

That should be enough for now.
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by slimzypink(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

Do you know what it is like to work for money sad

no Why work for money when Ur likes re there to work for money for me....lemme
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
slimzypink:

no Why work for money when Ur likes re there to work for money for me....lemme

Stereotypical of a dependent lady. I shoulda known. angry
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

There are three things you need to know about me...

1) I have a crush on you....

2)I just lied.

3)I just made your heart beat faster...

That should be enough for now.

1. My heart remained the same tempo.

2. I didn't believe you anyways.

3. Well then you must be either too cool to converse or you're boring.

Either way it's all G. Goodnight.

P.S No. 3 was about me not you. smiley
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by slimzypink(f): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
adrianstylez:

Stereotypical of a dependent lady. I shoulda known. angry

oh u didnt bfo..you re welcome to 2014
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
slimzypink:

oh u didnt bfo..you re welcome to 2014

Yea, Happy new year. Shey na 2017 rolls royce u want? You never ready marry till like 2029 then... grin
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Kennethco(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guy, jst gt a phone's box, put d ring insyd it nd wrap d box, jst tel her dat u ave a surprised package 4 her nd tel her u ar sure she wil lov d package, hand d box to her. I thnk itz helpful?
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Kennethco: Guy, jst gt a phone's box, put d ring insyd it nd wrap d box, jst tel her dat u ave a surprised package 4 her nd tel her u ar sure she wil lov d package, hand d box to her. I thnk itz helpful?
Cool... But Please don't try and put it in an IPHONE 6 BOX PLEASE. She will be disappointed instead of accepting your proposal! grin
Apple has alway been the cause of women disobeying commands right from Adam and Eve... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by fightforchange1(f): 4:26am On Sep 30, 2014
MrIknowAll: Kidnap Her mom den use her as leverage 2 d girl... GBAM....

Wth, so shell hate u ?
Thats not a good plan!
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2014
I'll gladly say 'yes' to any nigga who can propose to me by hugging transformer....

Heehehehehe....Power of rove!!!

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by 01emek(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2014
temigracie: I'll gladly say 'yes' to any nigga who can propose to me by hugging transformer....

so that was what you were expecting me to do yesterday, you could have told me na * going to hug transformer *
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Kennethco(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2014

Cool... But Please don't try and put it in an IPHONE 6 BOX PLEASE. She will be disappointed instead of accepting your proposal! grin
Apple has alway been the cause of women disobeying commands right from Adam and Eve...
lolz, it al depends on d lady/woman
Re: Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
temigracie: I'll gladly say 'yes' to any nigga who can propose to me by hugging transformer....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? / Happy Valentines Day Images To Share On Valentines Day / Whaaaat!!!....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.