Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed (1806 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo / Ur Advise Is Highly Needed After Reading This Text That A Cheater Sent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by enoch273: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
I travelled to delta to visit my siblings, during my stay there things were smooth until one night, when I came out of the bathroom and met my cousins with a girl whom they said was their friend, I greeted her and she started conversing about my wrist band and requested for it which I gladly gave to her to avoid her further questions, I grabbed a novel and started reading and she started asking if the novel was interesting, (to cut the long story short) I handed the book over to her and went into my room to sleep, only to be woken up by a hand running from my chest down to my shorts. I opened my eyes only to find her by my bed, telling me she has something important to tell me, I told her I was weak and tired and whatever she has can wait till tomorrow, she agreed, held my hands for a long time and handed me my wrist band and left for home. She came the next morning and that was when I knew she was staying opposite us and her dad owns the house but stays abroad. My cousins came to me in the room telling me afor was in the sitting room waiting for me, and that I should not Bleep up oo cause she's giving me green light. I went to her and she presented gifts to me and my cousins, my cousins accepted her gifts, but I turned down her gifts and went back to my room, she came along and my cousins left the room for us, that was when she said she loved me and she has never felt the way she feel for me for anyone. I was shocked and speechless, she then leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips but I did not react, (it's not like she's ugly, she's pretty, average height, normal sized boobs and really big ass). I was later brought back to myself by the call of my aunt and I excused her and went to answer my aunt, after 10 minutes I came back and found her naked, telling me to ve sex with her which I refused, she got up and locked the door and started using force. And I told her to come the next day in the evening, and that I'll do whatever she asked, she agreed and wore my clothes but ended up romancing and kissing me before going back to her home. That night I decided that my holiday has come to an end, I called my uncle and told him to take me to the back the next morning so I'll head back to lagos. He asked why and I told him my mum's lonely at home and he agreed.( to cut long story short) I arrived in lagos only to be bombarded by calls from afor, I decided to pick and hear what she has to say, in her words she said"enoch what happened why did you ve to leave and I told her something urgent came up and she said I should send my address, that she'll come over, I told her okay and ended the call". I removed my sim, threw it away and got a new sim. After 2 years I received a call last week from an unknown number, I picked and behold it was afor, I asked her how she got my contact and she said from my cousins and we talked but before ending the call I told her to I'm not interested in her and that she should find someone else and move on, she said okay and ended the call. But since then she ve been leaving me numerous text messages and I don't pick her call anymore. I don't know what to do anymore, pls I need your advice, pls.
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by ivyy(f): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Break the second sim tongue

On a more serious note. Continue to simply ignore. Don't take her matter too seriously
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by DeBlunt: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok, this is interesting grin

1 Like

Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by thrizzle(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
I hate girls like this.. she probably has aids or something my guy ignore her and if possible block her number
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by enoch273: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
thrizzle: I hate girls like this.. she probably has aids or something my guy ignore her and if possible block her number
pls how do I do that pls?
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by enoch273: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
ivyy: Break the second sim tongue

On a more serious note. Continue to simply ignore. Don't take her matter too seriously
thanks alot, I'll do as you ve said
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by ogaofficer(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bros, block d girl numba nah itz easy if u use samsung or cal customa care. Nd try 2 check ya xef spirituali.
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
OP, What is the name of this your romance novel again? "Better Lovers" abi?.

Stoopid OP with fvcked up parboiled story. Who u look like mumu for this place self...oya come chop slap for makin me read all the lies u wrote up there
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by thrizzle(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
enoch273:
pls how do I do that pls?
I use this avg anti virus that has an option to block calls and text msgs from particular numbers
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by theiks: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
This ur story is fake cos if its not then pls answer these
1.R u a virgin?
2. R u able to have erections? Cos I don't fuckin know what's wrong with u....u should be ashamed running away from a woman
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» Unzip my trouser=» brought out my 14.5 inch Diccck=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of thread
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by thrizzle(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2014
theiks: This ur story is fake cos if its not then pls answer these
1.R u a virgin?
2. R u able to have erections? Cos I don't fuckin know what's wrong with u....u should be ashamed running away from a woman
not everyone fvcks anything in a skirt some guys have standards
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by adrainuche(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Oppurtuinity they say comes once in a LifeTime... You better go in and go out as swift as an US Navy Seal ....
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2014
thrizzle:
100000 likes
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2014
OP, my only advice is that you need throw ur new sim away the way you did for the former one
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2014
This one is strong. Very simple, don't throw ur sim away, pick her calls and drop the phone. When she has wasted up to 10k worth of airtime, her eye go clear.
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by theiks: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2014
not everyone fvcks anything in a skirt some guys have standards[color=#000099][/color]
Well I understand what u are saying but the guy mentioned d girl is fine n has all d assets so wats his reason for backing out n breaking sims...does not sound reasonable cos he will keep breaking sims men...
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Taleeysun(f): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2014
tosyne2much: OP, my only advice is that you need throw ur new sim away the way you did for the former one
then he ll have to keep throwing his sim away. No way the cousins wont get his contact,and thats were d girl always get it from.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by theiks: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2014
thrizzle:

Well I understand what u are saying but the guy mentioned d girl is fine n has all d assets so wats his reason for backing out n breaking sims...does not sound reasonable cos he will keep breaking sims men...
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 30, 2014
cheesy grin grin grin this is funny
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by marieolae(f): 1:23am On Sep 30, 2014
tosyne2much: Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» Unzip my trouser=» brought out my 14.5 inch Diccck=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of thread
y na..pity d op na
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by thrizzle(m): 1:26am On Sep 30, 2014
claireshan: cheesy grin grin grin this is funny
op are you sure this isn't the girl you're taking about.. she finds it funny you keep breaking sims
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by amakufrancis(m): 1:32am On Sep 30, 2014
tosyne2much: Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» Unzip my trouser=» brought out my 14.5 inch Diccck=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of thread
lolz.
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by pretydiva(f): 2:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Jst ignore her, or beta still block her no
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by enoch273: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2014
for those of you who think my story's made of lies, I don't ve to make you believe me. This's not the first time this's happening, even in my former place of work, something similar to this happened, and I had to quit since it involves my boss daughter and her best friend. To those who did adviced me, thanks alot I'll put them in trials...sleeping with different girls's not an opportuinity nor something to be proud of. Cheating and taking advantages of girl's just not my style.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by enoch273: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2014
thrizzle:
thanks alot sir t
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by jnrbayano(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2014
enoch273: I travelled to delta to visit my siblings, during my stay there things were smooth until one night, when I came out of the bathroom and met my cousins with a girl whom they said was their friend, I greeted her and she started conversing about my wrist band and requested for it which I gladly gave to her to avoid her further questions, I grabbed a novel and started reading and she started asking if the novel was interesting, (to cut the long story short) I handed the book over to her and went into my room to sleep, only to be woken up by a hand running from my chest down to my shorts. I opened my eyes only to find her by my bed, telling me she has something important to tell me, I told her I was weak and tired and whatever she has can wait till tomorrow, she agreed, held my hands for a long time and handed me my wrist band and left for home. She came the next morning and that was when I knew she was staying opposite us and her dad owns the house but stays abroad. My cousins came to me in the room telling me afor was in the sitting room waiting for me, and that I should not Bleep up oo cause she's giving me green light. I went to her and she presented gifts to me and my cousins, my cousins accepted her gifts, but I turned down her gifts and went back to my room, she came along and my cousins left the room for us, that was when she said she loved me and she has never felt the way she feel for me for anyone. I was shocked and speechless, she then leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips but I did not react, (it's not like she's ugly, she's pretty, average height, normal sized boobs and really big ass). I was later brought back to myself by the call of my aunt and I excused her and went to answer my aunt, after 10 minutes I came back and found her naked, telling me to ve sex with her which I refused, she got up and locked the door and started using force. And I told her to come the next day in the evening, and that I'll do whatever she asked, she agreed and wore my clothes but ended up romancing and kissing me before going back to her home. That night I decided that my holiday has come to an end, I called my uncle and told him to take me to the back the next morning so I'll head back to lagos. He asked why and I told him my mum's lonely at home and he agreed.( to cut long story short) I arrived in lagos only to be bombarded by calls from afor, I decided to pick and hear what she has to say, in her words she said"enoch what happened why did you ve to leave and I told her something urgent came up and she said I should send my address, that she'll come over, I told her okay and ended the call". I removed my sim, threw it away and got a new sim. After 2 years I received a call last week from an unknown number, I picked and behold it was afor, I asked her how she got my contact and she said from my cousins and we talked but before ending the call I told her to I'm not interested in her and that she should find someone else and move on, she said okay and ended the call. But since then she ve been leaving me numerous text messages and I don't pick her call anymore. I don't know what to do anymore, pls I need your advice, pls.

1st and foremost, what kind of name is "Afor"? Is it Afor Nnewi, Afor Awkuzu or what?

What are you exactly afraid of? The bold?

My advice is to maintain what has been your stance for the past 2 years, stay away from her!!

Her desperation is one of the 7 wonders of the world. So profound is her mental disorder...
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Op you na fine boy that's why Afor wan die on top your matter. grin 2 years now shocked shocked shocked chai cheesy
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by excellencyabia1: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2014
I don't see her action too bad. wait before u start persecuting. the issue here is that u didn't look back in the Genesis because I'm suspecting your cousins but that is by the way. there is nothing much but all I know I that u are rejecting her to be faithful or u don't like her because if it is u girl I'll not here how it happened but meanwhile try to work on ur thoughts. your thoughts gives meaning to her action. nevertheless thank God that u have self control.[/color
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by chimerase2: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Bia op de best advice I hv to do nw is
Smash ur fone to piece and watch wat will happen next undecided
Re: HELP! Your Comments're HIGHLY Needed by 100Cents: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Something tells me you are lying...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? / She's Not A Gold Digger. / Eating Pineapple Turns Her On!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.