Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

My First Love Just Got Admission - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love Just Got Admission (2470 Views)

10 Signs He’s Faking Love Just To Sleep With You / Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: Even if u give her d whole world she will still leave u if she wanna. so don't stress urself..if she rilly loves u she wouldn't cheat on u
she's gonna leave that's the point!
school will stress her out.he'll start feeling like well she doesn't have my time anymore plus there is no way she won't find one dude attractive in her dept or another dept.your relationship wont feel the same way and you may feel like;we are fooling each other.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Sarimah(f): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
preciousjoz1: she's gonna leave that's the point!
school will stress her out.he'll start feeling like well she doesn't have my time anymore plus there is no way she won't find one dude attractive in her dept or another dept.your relationship wont feel the same way and you may feel like;we are fooling each other.
dats jst d fact..it all depends on her now if she can resist d temptations ahead
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by iceberylin(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: thank God. God has delivered you from evil lool
U called my font evil shocked

Their is God o

1 Like

Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by marieolae(f): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin:
U called my font evil shocked

Their is God o
it is na. Its the devils handwork
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by iceberylin(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: it is na. Its the devils handwork
you v never said anything good about me...

If its not about my Font then its about me posting on FP
Now am the devils right-hand man undecided

No Qwams sha, na u get ur mouth cool
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by marieolae(f): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin:
you v never said anything good about me...

If its not about my Font then its about me posting on FP
Now am the devils right-hand man undecided

No Qwams sha, na u get ur mouth cool
yess o! Dats life for u
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: dats jst d fact..it all depends on her now if she can resist d temptations ahead
the thing is not alot of people (M or F) can survive it.give her second semester and there will be one cute dude wowing her with his intelligence.we all have hormones !
@Op.enjoy your relationship while it last.if a time come when you ve to let go,please let go.don't be selfish.I know it will hurt alot_at least I still feel hurt_ but it's a necessary evil.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2014
i thought it was Harvard University.

(i dont know what to say)

congratulations o.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by perry2020(f): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2014
Mimienudles: The rest o' your life is a long time and in so many ways, it starts now. Live the rest o' your life well and remain in good health, Happy Birthday Mate!
Tanks love.happy birthday to us
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by perry2020(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
korres00: happy birthday , and to the Op, if u still seeking admission, jux 4get d babe else ask ha to marry u b4 going, cos I b ilorin boi, and we are not smiling...
Tanks dearie.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by perry2020(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
korres00: happy birthday
Tanks alot.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by perry2020(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Codedrock:
hey! Is that u in d profile pic?

And Happy Buffday though...
Yes
Tanks
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by perry2020(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin:
ŤĤĔ ŐP ŴĨĹĹ ĎĔŦĨŃĨŤĔĹŶ ĞĔŤ ßŔŐĶĔ grin
That's d idea.ehehehheh.women like men who spend on them no matter how little.its called investment.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by perry2020(f): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2014
YOMITEWIN: I got ur point but the reason y I open this thread is that I knw am gonna get a candid advice here thanks
I understand,m sure u will get bt trust ppl with negativity,dnt let dem get to u.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by tosyne2much(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Broda, I'm not that type that's economical about the truth.. There's 80% possibility that she will dump you either sooner or later.. Go and make a research and find out those who still stick to their bfs after admission.. Peole here might bash me on this comment but jst take my words by ur left hand
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Codedrock(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
perry2020:
Yes
Tanks
Umm... Ur kinda face is scarce on NL.. OO

1 Like

Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by AnonymustME(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Just forget about her bros

cry
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by tayoxx(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
bros if I advice you eh you won't like it
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by YOMITEWIN(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
tayoxx: bros if I advice you eh you won't like it
oya advice me na dats y am I here
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by 2goodbobo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
want my candid advice? just forget her. the earlier the better for you bro. i dont mean to dash your hope but she is definately
gonna be accosted by many guys in campus and is just a matter of time,she will give in to one of them.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by tayoxx(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
YOMITEWIN: oya advice me na dats y am I here
forget her or better still look for back up Cus she's definitely not gonna b d same girl u used to know when she comes back for holiday....abeg o shay osha ti doh sha
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by WackyJ1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Let us look at the maths

Easily Hypnotized girl + Admission into school = Heartbreak

Bro let no body tell you any different. The girl will leave you or at the very least cheat on you.

She will be in a new environment, with new freedom and new attractions, seeing guys with different flashy things and she will begin to drift to those things. It's unavoidable.

The only thing you can do for yourself now is to build a life, find something profitable doing. Meet other girls get experience.

When dealing with your girlfriend never voice out your fears because she will start knowing how to lie to you and tell you what she wants you to hear that will give you the impression that she is still the same person you used to know.

It's difficult but never let fear control your reactions and your thinking, Fears of losing her, fears of believing that she is in fact drifting, fears of the pain. Reasons things from a logical and rational level so that you will be able to spot the signs and you will not deceive yourself.

You love her, she will leave, it will hurt and burn but you will be better off.

Realise your own worth and learn to be happy on your own.

2 Likes

Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
WackyJ1: Let us look at the maths

Easily Hypnotized girl + Admission into school = Heartbreak

Bro let no body tell you any different. The girl will leave you or at the very least cheat on you.

She will be in a new environment, with new freedom and new attractions, seeing guys with different flashy things and she will begin to drift to those things. It's unavoidable.

The only thing you can do for yourself now is to build a life, find something profitable doing. Meet other girls get experience.

When dealing with your girlfriend never voice out your fears because she will start knowing how to lie to you and tell you what she wants you to hear that will give you the impression that she is still the same person you used to know.

It's difficult but never let fear control your reactions and your thinking, Fears of losing her, fears of believing that she is in fact drifting, fears of the pain. Reasons things from a logical and rational level so that you will be able to spot the signs and you will not deceive yourself.

You love her, she will leave, it will hurt and burn but you will be better off.

Realise your own worth and learn to be happy on your own.
Thanks dis has been the best comments so far!
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Emmysteve(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
perry2020:
That's d idea.ehehehheh.women like men who spend on them no matter how little.its called investment.
That a very bad investment. No guy should spend more than he earn for any reason.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Emmysteve(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Start shopping for her replacement as soon as possible. Make no girl hold you for ransom.

Research has shown that at least 90% of girls who gain admission tend to find another boy friend in school.

My advice is to expect the worst to happen.

By the way, are you school in another school or?
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Emmysteve(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
perry2020: First of all congrats but I don't think u should have stressed ursef opening a thread.
Anyways to keep d relationship Goin send her Atleast 15k every month,1.5recharge monthly for bis,750 recharge card each week and most of all give her surprise visits.
Well I no u won't do d money part bt d answer is the last part.
What sort of wicked advice is this? Instead of investing his money into business. God for bit. Call me stingy. My own girl friend left me because of that lol www.nairaland.com/1919896/why-cant-flawless-relationships
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by perry2020(f): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emmysteve: That a very bad investment. No guy should spend more than he earn for any reason.
Do u no how much he earns
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by Emmysteve(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
perry2020:
Do u no how much he earns
I don't know but that is very bad. It will run him down.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by perry2020(f): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emmysteve: I don't know but that is very bad. It will run him down.
E just said ez in luv and would do anything to keep her.and besides if u read tru very well I said I no twill be only the last option he would do.everyone is concluding that the girl will change,ur conclusions alone would make him change and make d girl go far from him.
He should keep doing ez best to save ez relationship and every other thing will follow.i think he should give her tym aswell to settle down and concentrate before any little thing he will start shouting she has changed.we all no skul ain't easy most especially uni for those who have been der.
Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by perry2020(f): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
preciousjoz1: she's gonna leave that's the point!
U hit the nail on d head.

1 Like

Re: My First Love Just Got Admission by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
The main reason why she will leave is that ladies are easily influenced.. However, most ladies become so dumb when they manage to get into higher institution.. Did I say dumb ? YEAH DUMB... Forget abt the toosh-ness, dress sense and grammar spewing outta their mouth.. OP, pls in order not to get hurt, have it at back of your mind that you have lost her already but that shouldn't stop you from being caring, nice and loving

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brazilian Girlfriend Said She's Pregnant / Please Rate My Bestfriend(bestie) / Why Masturbati0n Is Bad For You And How To Stop It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.