Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? (2067 Views)

5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) / Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) / She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by rudebouy: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
They say most guys are cheats. Agreed!

They say most guys can't keep just one woman. Agreed!

Now my question is: LADIES, DO YOU REALLY LOVE, ADORE AND CHERISH BEING BANGED BY ONLY ONE DICKK ALL YOUR LIFE?

Am just thinking....:/
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ladies love to Experiment. So the Answer is NO, Reason why Most of Them are Never Loyal.

Meanwhile.......

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
hmmm well d ladies of the olden days, i mean during the era of our forefathers, the ladies cherish one dick but in this our era, the ladies cherish dicksss for example, a dick 4 hair, a dick 4 recharge card, a dick 4 cloths, a dick 4 handsets, a dick 4 monthly wages, a dick 4 party, infact in every thing they do, there is always a dick.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Variety is the spice of life. sad
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by tablu: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yesoo it is there curse till they die."..and your desire shall be for your husband..." which invariably means that nah only one husband with one penis them go enjoy forever.
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmm well d ladies of the olden days, [b]i mean during the era of our forefathers, the ladies cherish one dick [/b]but in this our era, the ladies cherish dicksss for example, a dick 4 hair, a dick 4 recharge card, a dick 4 cloths, a dick handsets, a dick 4 monthly wages, a dick 4 party, infact in every thing they do, there is always a dick.
FALSE,; The female gender has cheated since the time of Adam, the only difference between then and now is the covert nature with which multiple affairs are carried out.
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op you get sense?

Don't you have sisters to ask such questions?
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Uh..girls Are Wiser And God graciously gave us "hearts"(Something most 9ja guys sold on jumia).angry.Just one d1ck is Enough Abeg!!!gringringrin

We Are contented...undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Cholls(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Targaryen:
hmmm well d ladies of the olden days, i mean during the era of our forefathers, the ladies cherish one dick but in this our era, the ladies cherish dicksss for example, a dick 4 hair, a dick 4 recharge card, a dick 4 cloths, a dick 4 handsets, a dick 4 monthly wages, a dick 4 party, infact in every thing they do, there is always a dick.
my brother if this is the case, then there is a dick for spiritual support....(A.K.A) MY P.....
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh..girls Are Wiser And God graciously gave us "hearts"(Something most 9ja guys sold on jumia).angry.Just one d1ck is Enough Abeg!!!gringringrin

We Are contented...undecided
Oya come,so if i give u my D!ck you will not look for another one?
Oya come lets take oath before i give u my d!ck.cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Margauxluv(f): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Silly post dis days
If I talk now sme ppl with decent on me angry sad
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

FALSE,; The female gender has cheated since the time of Adam, the only difference between then and now is the covert nature with which multiple affairs are carried out.
wrong in the past, u will c a man getting married to four to five wifes yet these wifes knew that cheating is an abormination and they stay faithful but nowadays u will c a woman cheating with a young boy just bcaus her husband married another woman or women. "bro i know a billionair's wife dat is secretly cheating on her husband with one of my best of friends in lagos. "its a secret though.
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
There are different sizes of men Dickson.Ladies love to tastes all of them so as to.confirm the sweetest.
I don't like that I can stay true to only one, but the fact that I can control my urges. It's not about him but myself. Nothing feels better than being above temptation & be in full control of things you're able to control. It's the ultimate test.

It's similar to being on a diet & getting through it without a single cheat. It gives one a sense of power. The stuff brain orgasms are made of tongue

1 Like

danbrowndmf:
Oya come,so if i give u my D!ck you will not look for another one?
Oya come lets take oath before i give u my d!ck.cheesy
just one slap...one slap Will take You back to "Reset"...undecided grin

BTW...That small thing!?? embarassed Mbanu!! Don't need your type Abeg...cry
All these nairaland teenagers, u wont go and sleep? School resumes tomorrow o.
To your questio, yes i can be with one man all my life and some other girls out there.
It is justifiable for you guys to have sex anyhow, u cant stay with one woman, but a decent woman shouldnt dare to cheat.
Girls don suffer
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cholls:
my brother if this is the case, then there is a dick for spiritual support....(A.K.A) MY P.....
so u dnt know there is a dick for pastors or rather spiritual father.
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
obum88:
Op you get sense?

Don't you have sisters to ask such questions?
If you don't like this thread kindly log out of it.Can you share your sexual history with your siblings?
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Love Machine:
If you don't like this thread kindly log out of it.Can you share your sexual history with your siblings?

I wanted to reply until I saw your name.

Later bro
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
dem say fuel no dey for yonder, d one wey dey too cost. why all DAT now? anybody?
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Targaryen:
wrong in the past, u will c a man getting married to four to five wifes yet these wifes knew that cheating is an abormination and they stay faithful but nowadays u will c a woman cheating with a young boy just bcaus her husband married another woman or women. "bro i know a billionair's wife dat is secretly cheating on her husband with one of my best of friends in lagos. "its a secret though.
ever wondered how illegitimate children came about in the past times?. like I made my previous point, the only reason you think female cheating is on the rise is due to science and tech advancement ( CCTV, social media, DNA test). Back in the times of old, if a woman cheated, it was a personal closely guarded secret she most likely took to her grave.
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by 2dice(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Margauxluv:
Silly post dis days If I talk now sme ppl with decent on me angry sad
'Descend' not 'Decent' Goodnight grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't like that I can stay true to only one, but the fact that I can control my urges. It's not about him but myself. Nothing feels better than being above temptation & be in full control of things you're able to control. It's the ultimate test.

It's similar to being on a diet & getting through it without a single cheat. It gives one a sense of power. The stuff brain orgasms are made of tongue
Well said

Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Well said

smiley

Cutie pie.
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

smiley

Cutie pie.

Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

*tries VERY hard to rise above the temptation that is Butch* grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
just one slap...one slap Will take You back to "Reset"...undecided grin

BTW...That small thing!?? embarassed Mbanu!! Don't need your type Abeg...cry
how do u know the size? So u suck it while i was sleeping.shocked?

How u dy? U never upload na.sad
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by joseph1832(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm. You seem to know how to control your appetite LOL Not all know how to control it anyway.

Even you punkie have your own weakness, something you're totally powerless against. tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*tries VERY hard to rise above the temptation that is Butch* grin
kiss kiss

Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
how do u know the size? So u suck it while i was sleeping.shocked?

How u dy? U never upload na.sad
angryangry
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm. You seem to know how to control your appetite LOL Not all know how to control it anyway.

Even you punkie have your own weakness, something you're totally powerless against. tongue

Of course. I have a weakness for earings. I have about two hundred of them. That's one of the very few things I can't resist. Oh & hot guys tongue But only to stare at them. Kikiki
Re: Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

kiss kiss

Hahaha. He's trying ta corrupt me grin Somebody stop me! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Best Way To A Man's Heart Thru Is BELLY Or Thru His DICCK / No Main Chic... All Side Chics / 10 Signs You Should Never Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.