Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Is It Bad To Leave Your Lover When Someone Better Shows Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Bad To Leave Your Lover When Someone Better Shows Up? (638 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? / Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Bad To Leave Your Lover When Someone Better Shows Up? by clitlicker: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2014
I guess before you click this link you already know where im going with this smiley

Yes im one of those people that keep yelling yolo that's simply because i really believe one needs to make the best of this short life one have to live.

To the matter at hand. If a girl is being beaten black and blue by her boyfriend and another sweet and loving guy is asking her out we'll all advise her to leave mr mike tyson for the drake guy. I guess everyone reading this is in agreement with me that she is doing the right thing leaving because she deserves to be happy.thats easily justifiable morally right? Since its a bad for good situation. What of a good for better situation.

Now you dating a guy you like, he is good looking, intelligent, versertile, has a charming personality but he is broke and has a very little chance of being paid in the next 7 year. Ok ok you guys know where im going with this story it sounds very nollywood, right? smiley . then a paid guy comes along but unlike in nollywood the paid guy is a sure deal, he is well bred, more handsome and intelligent. His globetrotts europe and the caribbean often..bla bla .If the girl ports to a better network what is the bad thing she has done, una want make she drink garri die, una want make rice grow for her head. Its very easy to fall in love with a guy that can really really take good care of you, abi girls i dey lie?

It goes both ways. guys, if you babe na mochedda (flat front and back) and nicki minaj dey..bla bla... guys wont even port they'll rather double date smiley
A guy upgrades financilly and his everything else upgrades his car, his house, his confidence, his gir...its when a guy is cruising he realises his girlfriend has igbotic accent, that she cannot dress, that she snores, that hey belly is too big... Its only natural to feel that way.

Back to justfication, im not encourging women to leave their spouse for a richer man, richer is not even always equal to better. The truth of the matter is there are times when good is not good enough, loaylty is not always the best stand,l loyality could even be a bad decision. If you partner is denying you of happiness, good sex, marriage, career, jesus, money and that thing means heaven and earth to you its your choice to stay and die in misery.
Re: Why Is It Bad To Leave Your Lover When Someone Better Shows Up? by iceberylin(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Incase wink
Re: Why Is It Bad To Leave Your Lover When Someone Better Shows Up? by Zarama7(f): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Agreeded wink

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Institute / 8-ways To Let More Love Into Your Life. / Be A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.