Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic (11536 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Marriage May Not Be Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

@bold

You also have the potential to make a change if by ONLY "preaching". wink

who will listen to someone who is not an intellectual or popular
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I don't have to be "Germans" to know what the popular opinion on in.cest is and I don't have to be "Nigerians" to know what the popular opinion on homo.sexulaity is.
Are you saying that Ze Germans have always supported same-sexx from the beginning of say, the creation of the UN?

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: who will listen to someone who is not an intellectual or popular
If Fela could not rouse Nigerians from political coma, I don't know what will. Listen to his "Look and Laugh"
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: Are you saying that Ze Germans have always supported same-sexx from the beginning of say, the creation of the UN?

No! I have never said anything that comes even close to it.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by ZERKNICHTER(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: And how come the government came to the conclusion that there wasz no reason to forbid it? Two diicks walked up to Parliament hand-in-hand? grin

they just came to the conclusion there is no reason so they allowed it like they came to the conclusion that the world is not flat what they were thinking for more than 1000 years

in some parts of the world there is some progress
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: If Fela could not rouse Nigerians from political coma, I don't know what will. Listen to his "Look and Laugh"
I tell you....I only think that a new political party with good ideologies and new faces might start the needed revolution in politics.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No! I have never said anything that comes even close to it.
So, what are you saying? If Germans opposed homosexx at a point in their history and later come to accept it under the influence of growing sexxual freedom, is it not safe to say that the same will be the case of iincest?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Misogynist2014(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You called them hypocritical and lazy BECAUSE they don't agree with you on what you call "deviant".
I pray your daughters will marry their brothers of they become gay. Do you love that? tongue . Its called EQUAL RIGHTS.A. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: who will listen to someone who is not an intellectual or popular

I guess, you are very young so you have plenty of time to become an intellectual. I believe in you and I want you to believe in yourself.

I am not popular either but I have a voice and I know how to make myself being heard. Many people don't agree with me but nobody can deny that I don't challenge their convictions and make them think. Oh well, they can deny it but I won't believe them. tongue

You have the Internet, it is a powerful tool to shape popular opinion. Make use of it. Obama won his campaign because he knew how powerful the Internet can be. wink
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
ZERKNICHTER:

they just came to the conclusion there is no reason so they allowed it like they came to the conclusion that the world is not flat what they were thinking for more than 1000 years

in some parts of the world there is some progress
So, you are saying that people just woke up to realise that the world was indeed round. Nobody told it to them, nobody brought it to their attention? The whole world just woke up on the morning of the predestined day for the realisation of the shape of the world? That's some progress, I tell ya.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Misogynist2014: I pray your daughters will marry their brothers of they become gay. Do you love that? tongue . Its called EQUAL RIGHTS.A. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I had the conviction not to insult people until I met people like you. Then I realized that there is a difference between insults and facts.

You are an idiot! This is not an insult, this is a fact.

I don't support marriage between siblings. Learn to read.

And remember that what you wish on others, will happen to you.

I wish your children to prosper and to rise high. It won't be easy with you but I wish them the best. No irony.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: I tell you....I only think that a new political party with good ideologies and new faces might start the needed revolution in politics.
No matter how saintly this political party you're about is, the political landscape of Nigeria will not change. People will frustrate them out of existence. Go to the politics section and laugh-cry your night away. What we need is a Jerry Rawlings-style cleansing. Even then, look at Ghana.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I guess, you are very young so you have plenty of time to become an intellectual. I believe in you and I want you to believe in yourself.

I am not popular either but I have a voice and I know how to make myself being heard. Many people don't agree with me but nobody can deny that I don't challenge their convictions and make them think. Oh well, they can deny it but I won't believe them. tongue

You have the Internet, it is a powerful tool to shape popular opinion. Make use of it. Obama won his campaign because he knew how powerful the Internet can be. wink
thank you very much ma'am...the belief just strengthened me to do more although am young but not very young..just that the country is frustrating my dreams just that I won't give up cause each time I get hit I return Strong... time to use the internet to make my voice heard.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: So, what are you saying? If Germans opposed homosexx at a point in their history and later come to accept it under the influence of growing sexxual freedom, is it not safe to say that the same will be the case of iincest?

I never said so.

Like I said, I don't know what will happen in the future.

For now, the German government is STRICTLY against changing the law that makes in.cest a punishable offense.

And for now, people are ok with it.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: thank you very much ma'am...the belief just strengthened me to do more although am young but not very young..just that the country is frustrating my dreams just that I won't give up cause each time I get hit I return Strong... time to use the internet to make my voice heard.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! ALWAYS!

BE STRONG!

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: No matter how saintly this political party you're about is, the political landscape of Nigeria will not change. People will frustrate them out of existence. Go to the politics section and laugh-cry your night away. What we need is a Jerry Rawlings-style cleansing. Even then, look at Ghana.
I don't need Ghana to do comparison's... I only use South Africa on the continent and European heavy weights
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by ZERKNICHTER(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: So, you are saying that people just woke up to realise that the world was indeed round. Nobody told it to them, nobody brought it to their attention? The whole world just woke up on the morning of the predestined day for the realisation of the shape of the world? That's some progress, I tell ya.

there values evolved ober the time form the medieval age, were they were burnig redheaded people alive, to todays modern society were the right of everyone are respected as longe they dont affect the rights of somebody else
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

BE STRONG!

GOD BLESS YOU!
thank you ma'am...I think my monitoring ends here...very nice tracking you....had fun....wish I could continue but school won't let me although I might make time out just because of you. Would never forget this moniker. Wish I could meet you outside this board.

God bless you
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: thank you ma'am...I think my monitoring ends here...very nice tracking you....had fun....wish I could continue but school won't let me although I might make time out just because of you. Would never forget this moniker. Wish I could meet you outside this board.

God bless you

Focus on your studies. Be the best you can be and enjoy educating yourself.

Please, don't disappear entirely from NL, I would miss you a lot. cry
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

BE STRONG!

GOD BLESS YOU!
You must be feeling very impressed with yourself right now cheesy

Do you consider yourself an intellectual?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
crackhaus:
You must be feeling very impressed with yourself right now cheesy

Not only now. cool

Do you consider yourself an intellectual?

I do!

And on NL I consider myself super intellectual.

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by pickabeau1: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
very good points.. i believe also in live and let live

so what harm can these people who are adults and just want to love each other cause to others

they just want to love n be loved.. just happens they had the same mother and father or one common parent

why the discrimination cry cry

ZERKNICHTER:

there values evolved ober the time form the medieval age, were they were burnig redheaded people alive, to todays modern society were the right of everyone are respected as longe they dont affect the rights of somebody else
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by 1960chic(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abomination!!!

Tufiakwa!!!

God forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Focus on your studies. Be the best you can be and enjoy educating yourself.

Please, don't disappear entirely from NL, I would miss you a lot. cry
I won't but time would be limited to internet surfing...I have a diary to update daily as much as I can.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: I won't but time would be limited to internet surfing...I have a diary to update daily as much as I can.

That's why I said, focus on your studies. wink kiss
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

That's why I said, focus on your studies. wink kiss
alright.

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by pentagonal: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What does minimum wage have to do with this discussion? What does retirement age have to do with this discussion?

The country is not underpopulated but it doesn't have enough young people. It's an aging society. BIG DIFFERENCE.

The statement that the German government wants to legalize in.cest for more children to be born is EXTREMELY stupid because

- the German government is AGAINST the ethics council's suggestion to change the law that makes se.x between siblings a punishable act.

- the German government doesn't want to populate the country with sick children.

- there are other policies and programs to increase the number of young people in the country.

This is not Nigeria, where illiterates run the Ministry of Education.

By the way, you better be concerned with the overpopulation in Nigeria. wink

the retirement age and increase in minimum wage are the agreement terms and the big concern of sdp in the union. they don't give a shyte about all the moral principle of CDU/CSU.

you need to take the ICE through most of the Ruhr belt connecting hamburg onward Berlin. then you will appreciate the fact that Deutschland need humans for cheesy.

the matter will be put to test at the Bundestag and the Bundesrat. and the opinion of the Frau Merkel and her party will not matter, same way they prefer a christian wilcuff staying and opposing the free democratic party Joachim gauck from becoming president.

please any link to show that congenial deformities are caused by ince...st??

in as much as I think the recommendation is bullshit, the matter should be left for the authority to decide what favour the republic.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I never said so.

Like I said, I don't know what will happen in the future.

For now, the German government is STRICTLY against changing the law that makes in.cest a punishable offense.

And for now, people are ok with it.
Oh, I know what will happen in the future and it is the legalisation of iincest, sick as it sounds. It is a trend that, unfortunately, will go on. All this needs to become reality is continuous pressure.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Not only now. cool

I do!

And on NL I consider myself super intellectual.

Super intellectual compared to whom and based on what?

You know the line between confidence and cockiness is very thin right? cheesy
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

the retirement age and increase in minimum wage are the agreement terms and the big concern of sdp in the union. they don't give a shyte about all the moral principle of CDU/CSU.

Yet, they are also against the suggestion made by the ethics council.

you need to take the ICE through most of the Ruhr belt connecting hamburg onward Berlin. then you will appreciate the fact that Deutschland need humans for cheesy.

I have spent half of my life here, you don't need to tell me anything. I know Germany very very well.

the matter will be put to test at the Bundestag and the Bundesrat. and the opinion of the Frau Merkel and her party will not matter, same way they prefer a christian wilcuff staying and opposing the free democratic party Joachim gauck from becoming president.

The matter will not even be discussed there. They have already agreed before even taking it to the parliament.

please any link to show that congenial deformities are caused by ince...st??

Google is your friend.

in as much as I think the recommendation is bullshit, the matter should be left for the authority to decide what favour the republic.

The government has ALREADY decided.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
crackhaus:
Super intellectual compared to whom and based on what?

It's obvious.

You know the line between confidence and cockiness is very thin right? cheesy

So?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: I don't need Ghana to do comparison's... I only use South Africa on the continent and European heavy weights
Actually, we share more in common with Ghana than South Africa and 'European heavyweights'. South Africa was developed by Europeans and that says a lot. Even now, blacks run a minute proportion of the economy of South Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help / A Birth Story - Experiences Of A First Time Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.