Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders (19463 Views)

Celebration Of Nigeria 54th Independence In Pics / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] / I Thank God - GEJ On His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by lordnammy(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Hw i wish we will make Nigeria the greatest of our time, its possible. Yes we can! Happy celebration fellow country men
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Ekiseme(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
xp17: ,the labor of our heroes past shall not be in vain.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2014
natureblack: say what? grin

Busted!!! Lol

ginajet: they are the members of nairaland space bookers association of Nigeria.... I heard u re their president? tongue
ginajet: they are the members of nairaland space bookers association of Nigeria.... I heard u re their president? tongue

You're their sponsor.

ginajet: am blushing * feeling like a little princess*
ginajet: am blushing * feeling like a little princess*

My Queen.

1 Like

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Vikthor(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2014
God bless Naija....
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria...
...May your enemies catch Ebola...ijn
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Horlawoomey(m): 12:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Arise o compatriot
Nigeria call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strenght and faith
The labour of our Heroes past shall never be in vain To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and Unity.

Nigeria my country

I stand by you despite the challenges

You shall not fall as predicted by the enemies

We shall remain in unity

All tribes shall guard this entity

I CELEBRATE NIGERIA AT 54

I AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Lol, that year when Oct 1st was equally as exciting as Dec 25th. Naija is 54, I hope we keep progressing.
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by nikkyshyne(f): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Ekiseme: undecided
Sorry. Happy independence day Nigeria. undecided
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by ola20ng(m): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2014
Nothing to show for it. why celebrating?
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Waspy(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Singing Acehood's "Hustle hard"......Same old sheet, just a different day... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by money121(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2014
I love nigeria i no go lie...

I love my country

ohhh Nigeria u go b the head and never the tail

# i love 9ja like kilode grin

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2014
It is day to pay salute to all those who became the reason of this land. Happy Independence.

1 Like

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by 50calibre(m): 12:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Nice!!! Nigeria is 54, so how many billions of public money has been diverted towards the celebration? Someone please give me a figure

I trust Jonadaf*t, he will celebrate it in style, the previous one he ordered the world's largest cake, this time, he may order the world's largest chicken grin
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Ekiseme: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MUMMY.....WISHING HER LONG LIFE AND ALL THE GOOD THINGS LIFE CAN OFFER cheesy
Amen oooo

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by ProBlack03(m): 12:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Victory has a hundreds fathers and defeat is an orphan

VICTORY IS OURS!!

happy 54th Independent. Blessup!
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by ginajet(f): 12:34am On Oct 01, 2014
suxxman:

Busted!!! Lol

You're their sponsor.
sponsor bawo? me wey no get shishi

My Queen.
my hero
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 01, 2014
ginajet

Lol, How u?
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by ginajet(f): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2014
suxxman: ginajet

Lol, How u?
Sweetheart am fine oh
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by natureblack(m): 12:39am On Oct 01, 2014
grin

I dedicate that plot of land to Lady Flora Shaw,who actually named us "Nigga-area"

Bad-arse ladies everywhere.
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by jayminJr(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2014
We Have Been Together For So Long
And Tested All The Good And The Bad Of This Nation
Shortcomings Are There
But All What We Have To Say Is
“Thank You Lord For This Day Again”
And Let Life Move On.
Happy Independence Day
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Songitto(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2014
I knew some dude will still say what are we celebrating upon all I still love my country when there no other place to claim and we no fit kill ourselves...,God bless Nigeria, happy independence , one love 9ja
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Pdizzle(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy birthday Nigeria.
I will live to see this country get things right. IJN
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by kaydee(m): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Google search today

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by cubeet3: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
GOD BLESS NAIJA
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by yokiti: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
My Flag is Green White Green
I am located in the western part of mother Africa.
I am a land of opportunities for many.
I am naturally endowed more than most of my contemporaries.
Some called my amalgamation of 1914 a political mistake neglecting the fact that there is great strength in diversity.
I am home to more than 160 million citizens
I am the pride of the black people's continent
I have produced so many great talents and leaders in their chosen fields.
I am a nation so blessed but happened to be mismanaged by selfish individuals.
I am a nation where the quest for power and acquisition of money has almost replaced great societal values.
I am a nation faced with many obstacles but with time and dedication by my citizens, I will overcome.
I became the first black nation to win the football olympics gold medal.
I am the heart of Africa
I am Nigeria; the Giant of Africa.
I am for unity and faith that will bring peace and progress.
Every 1st of October is my independence anniversary.
As I celebrate my independence anniversary today, I urge my citizens to jettision tribalism, corruption, nepotism and hate towards one another for selfish reasons and work together in unity to attain the zenith greatness I am created for.
God bless Nigerians and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Happy 54th independence anniversary to my great nation of good people!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by nduchucks: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by ginajet(f): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
natureblack: grin

I dedicate that plot of land to Lady Flora Shaw,who actually named us "Nigga-area"

Bad-arse ladies everywhere.
lolzzzzzz.....
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by slinkman(m): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
naija i hav notin to say to u...... u dey try buh ur just naija hmmmm undecided
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by sexzskil(f): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
54 years of total im.be.cility and corruption, this so-called nation's disintegration is long overdue!!
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by mrng3(m): 12:43am On Oct 01, 2014
I love my country, I love my father land, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by natureblack(m): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2014
50calibre: Nice!!! Nigeria is 54, so how many billions of public money has been diverted towards the celebration? Someone please give me a figure

I trust Jonadaf*t, he will celebrate it in style, the previous one he ordered the world's largest cake, this time, he may order the world's largest chicken grin
heard its a Dubai thing undecided

Rolls another joint,puff puff pass
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Sagytarius(m): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Can these so called "Chosen" ppl shut the fxck up? I want to sleep! Screaming and yapping A sentence over and over again, all in the name of Singing and praying? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ken Saro Wiwa Street In Amsterdam, Named After Ken Saro Wiwa (photos) / Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" / Osinbajo Visits N-Power Response Center, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.