Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders (19460 Views)

Celebration Of Nigeria 54th Independence In Pics / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] / I Thank God - GEJ On His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by nikkyshyne(f): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Really? So it is past midnite?? Haha.. I have been so oblivion of the time. Thank God no work. Happy birthday you all.
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by AspDrone(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2014
We keep moving.
We can't stop now.
We won't stop now
Only God can stop us
Happy independent day Nigerians
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by GoldStandard: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
In Sammie Okposo's voice..... *Naija dey bam*
Happy Independence to the only place I call home!
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
I'm proud to be a Nigerian, God bless our endeavors Amen.
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Johnnoo(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence!!! Let's work together in building our fatherland. We don't have any other country we can call our own.
God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by lordnammy(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Arise o compatriots
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by eruchboy(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Its that time of the year again.Happy Anniversary Nigeria and a great new month,keep moving forward
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by natureblack(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2014
suxxman:

BUSTED!!! SPACE BOOKERS
say what? grin
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Ekiseme(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2014
claireshan: Happy independence To me

And happy birthday to my momsmiley
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MUMMY.....WISHING HER LONG LIFE AND ALL THE GOOD THINGS LIFE CAN OFFER cheesy
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by tohshine(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2014
GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA #HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Ekiseme(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2014
eruchboy: Its that time of the year again.Happy Anniversary Nigeria and a great new month,keep moving forward
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by cirmuell(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2014
HAPPYINDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by yampoo(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy independence day Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Ekiseme(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2014
tohshine: GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA #HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by natureblack(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2014
ginajet:

see them
sure,I can see them

Buh,can you kindly remind me what they did wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by ginajet(f): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2014
suxxman:

Looking out for you dear. kiss
am blushing * feeling like a little princess*
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Ekiseme(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2014
AspDrone: We keep moving.
We can't stop now.
We won't stop now
Only God can stop us
Happy independent day Nigerians
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by ChiSun27(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2014
In unity shall we prevail...God be with us all...apy indepence to my beloved country.
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by pinkycute(f): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Proudly Nigeria wink My Culture, My Pride... we are so bless!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by MORNDEW(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2014
No matter the evil being perpetrated by enemies of this land, No matter the directionless politicians we ve had over the years, no matter the lies many peddle just cover up bad governance, no matter hw some morons hv decided to divide us along ethnic, religious and political part, we still stand tall as a Nation. No matter hw underperforming this present government i thought will atleast change things is awarding nd worshipping coruption, we shall prevail. No matter how many days my sisters hv been missing, the God and gods of Nigeria is with dem all. I LOVE this nation with all my heart my nights of tears wishing this country good will not go in vain. God bless NIGERIA. Happy Independence giant of Africa and the pride of black race.
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Ekiseme(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2014
nikkyshyne: Really? So it is past midnite?? Haha.. I have been so oblivion of the time. Thank God no work. Happy birthday you all.
undecided
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2014
FATHER, bless our country, bless every one who wishes his neighbour well, bless our leaders, help them to lead us right.... GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Ekiseme(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2014
MORNDEW: No matter the evil being perpetrated by enemies of this land, No matter the directionless politicians we ve had over the years, no matter the lies many peddle just cover up bad governance, no matter hw some morons hv decided to divide us along ethnic, religious and political part, we still stand tall as a Nation. No matter hw underperforming this present government i thought will atleast change things is awarding nd worshipping coruption, we shall prevail. No matter how many days my sisters hv been missing, the God and gods of Nigeria is with dem all. I LOVE this nation with all my heart my nights of tears wishing this country good will not go in vain. God bless NIGERIA. Happy Independence giant of Africa and the pride of black race.
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by bank2k4real(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2014
On this special day, i wish our dear country all the very best, all the joy we can ever have and may we be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! HAPPY 54th INDEPENDENCE!!!!......

Meanwhile don't forget to pick up your independence gift .....check my signature below for more details....
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2014
And Google Celebrates with Nigeria with a Creative Doodle. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1927751/google-celebrates-nigerias-54th-independence#26763154
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2014
God bless this great nation... happy 54th independence
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by samuelson06(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2014
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Ekiseme(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Abajosax007: FATHER, bless our country, bless every one who wishes his neighbour well, bless our leaders, help them to lead us right.... GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by ginajet(f): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2014
natureblack: sure,I can see them

Buh,can you kindly remind me what they did wink
they are the members of nairaland space bookers association of Nigeria.... I heard u re their president? tongue
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by MissLirusehn(f): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2014
I love Nigeria smiley
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by xp17(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2014
,the labor of our heroes past shall not be in vain.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders by Ekiseme(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
2ndOGA: And Google Celebrates with Nigeria with a Creative Doodle. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1927751/google-celebrates-nigerias-54th-independence#26763154
mi likey cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa Villages, Many Killed / Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.