Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? (20100 Views)

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by areson: 4:43am On Oct 01, 2014
I was here
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 01, 2014
argon500: To me, I believe it is something you both enjoy in an environment where you can pay attention to each other, talk, touch, kiss.
So: Dinner at a quiet restaurant. Walking somewhere nice - beach, mountains, etc. Boating on a lake, Exploring a city (either far away, or your hometown), Dancing, Picnics.
I think its not: going to a loud club where you can't hear each other talk. Doing something in a large group. Adventure sports - need to concentrate on the sport, not your partner.
Mintayo: I don't really know what to comment because an average youth will think of sex.
well,mine is walking together and holding hands in the rain,your hand around her waist while she rest her head on yor shoulder;all in the raincheesywink.
#if you are allergic to cold and you try this, you are OYO:p:p
NairaMode: Romantic dates nowadays is:

Shopping...
Ostentation/ Extravagancy...
Having a big black long di*ck...

Things have changed and the definitions of things have changed. Its a shame. Thanks to our perverted teens both boys and girls.

If an idea however is what you want (For me), a romantic date will be going to a very quiet beach where very few people are in view and quite far from eachother with a bottle of sweet/ red wine and few pieces of barbeque.

This way, the alcohol can set in and the have a good laugh while the breeze is cooling you guys off. The little barbeque will get quickly exhausted and then you guys are left to eachother in your tipsy state while looking into eachothers eyes, curled up, few kisses and all.
OLAplusONE: Chilling out together on a cold evening, with some adventurous moments, holding hands and whispering some words into each others hear....nice one tho' . I used to believe in this kinda lifestyle not until my ex jilt me, I had to wake up and bone such, omo I no be oyinbo man again oo..
NairaMode: Romantic dates nowadays is:

Shopping...
Ostentation/ Extravagancy...
Having a big black long di*ck...

Things have changed and the definitions of things have changed. Its a shame. Thanks to our perverted teens both boys and girls.

If an idea however is what you want (For me), a romantic date will be going to a very quiet beach where very few people are in view and quite far from eachother with a bottle of sweet/ red wine and few pieces of barbeque.

This way, the alcohol can set in and the have a good laugh while the breeze is cooling you guys off. The little barbeque will get quickly exhausted and then you guys are left to eachother in your tipsy state while looking into eachothers eyes, curled up, few kisses and all.
lols,wake up una too dey watch film jare na Nigeria we dey o, very few ladies really understand the concept of a date,most girls ehn their own is just for em to eat.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by udemzyudex(m): 6:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmmm.... Eat,kiss,fúçk? damn is that all you people know?

You don't have to take her to the most expensive place to make your day nice.

first,you have don't have to please her by borrowing money or taking all your money,i believe she doesn't need that.

So spend according to your pocket size,go to an eatery or a bar,don't just take her to a very expensive place. Talk, make it memorable,have fun and don't fùck. Haba must you fùçk? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by marieolae(f): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2014
fatdon2: I like to start with a nice dinner in a
good restaurant with good
ambiance . During the meal I like to
have a nice bottle of wine and good
conversation . After dinner a long
walk and I like to hold hands . If the date goes well , I like to invite my date
back to my place and I always put a
bottle of wine in to chill before I
leave so it will be ready when I get
home . We have some good wine and
good conversation relax a few kisses and some cuddling . I also like good
background music , I always ask my
date to pick the music . Then I will
take her home or he may wish to stay .
I leave that up to her and no
pressure . If the date was good then we are on our way to a second date
wow would u b my date lol?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by justmag(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2014
My idea of a romantic date is basically anything that reflects more love than sexual desires. It cud be as simple as anything u can think of that emphasizes love within the couple or date! grin alot of ppl may consider going out for dinner, watching a romantic movie, going for a walk in the park as romantic. At the end of the day, these are nice but are standards for romance set by our society...not every girl or guy likes wat i wud like to call "routine romance!"..some wud love to see u get creative n do something unique dat ya partner wud enjoy n possibly never forget. Think outside the box n understand who ya partner is before u even think about setting a date.

Church!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 01, 2014
A good romantic date is to take her to church first, then take her to somewhere nice and quiet for drinks and food, then take her shopping and then take her home. Convincing her to spend the night makes her feel cheap. Not all dates are supposed to end in sex.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by kobonaire(m): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Visiting a museum of art ... something about the atmosphere and of course viewing/analysing/ appreciating the art together is what I enjoy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2014
A cool day in a serene garden,after buying her Fan yogurt,and egg roll.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by himike247(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2014
Soooooooo!!!

Na wetin be dis o.

HAPPY INDEPEN...

MY INDEPENDENCE GIFT TO NAIRALANDERS====>>>>>>

EARN FREE SHARES FROM FACEBOOK ALTERNATIVE - GLOBALLSHARE WITH PROOF

Become an owner gratuitously.

Be the owner of the world's vastest social networking website. Get your shares free. Do not miss the greatest chance of your life! Register free now!

Join me now and start earning your shares by clicking on the link below: http://go1.in/signupwithgloballshare

SEE PROOF OF MY TODAY EARNING STAT below:

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Canme4u(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Am only here to read comment. Thats all.
BTW, happy Independent to all Nigerian either @ home or abroad.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Romance in dating to me involves the -outdoor -indoor -childish and -mature

OUTDOOR - have a budget for spending in the home maybe monthly. Included in dat budget should be money set aside to go on picnic/shopping/eatery/parks/visits etc. Just forgetting about home style or home foods for that moment. This can be done often but at all at all once in a month

INDOOR - have some days at least sunday when only d 2 of u can lock up urself in a room naaked. Cuddle each other, kiss, massage, yab each other and laff 2gether. No visitors should disturb

CHILDISH - some relationship are so extremely formal that u can read it on the faces of the couple. I'm not married but I always tell people. When I'm at work I don't take nonsense, I'm very formal. So formal that I don't take official duties to my home. All work end at working hr. But when I get home I become someone else completely. Even my kid siblings command me & I obey. They complain that I put my tie somewhere, my shoes somewhere, my smelling socks on d sofa etc but we're used to it. We even run after and chase each other within the house and compete with farting.

MATURE - when its work time, its work time. When its play time, its play time..2 different things. Its one reason why many grown ups don't wanna have a bf/gf in dia place of work. Besides, familiarity shouldn't be mingled with intimacy. The later strengthen d relatnship while d former fades it out

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by skally60: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2014
romantic ni
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by BarneyStainless(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: Eat, Bleep,Eat again,Bleep agn.... That's all cool
Some people are simply disgusting....and clueless that they are
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Just a nice and memorable moment spent together btwn lovers. That's the answer.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by dabayomi(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2014
*ac tite apartment* Plentiful booze...bleep'bleep,bleep'bleep'... food..more booze, bleep'bleep,bleep, food' movie..bleep:Goodnyt
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Elnino4ladies: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Alomo+weed+bleep=romantic date.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by RunnaRunna(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2014
U knw i once did all the nice place,quiet plce,slow music,chilled wine thin n afta thinkin i had her foamin under i tried 2 lick mouth n all i got was ''it was nice n a hug''.Only 4 me 2 chck up on her a couple of dys later n find out she was hangin out in one timaya music point n kill joint wit one rude boy n she was even lookin happier there thn in d gentleman spot i took her 2.Since then my broda I NO BE GENTLEMAN again oo.Even if its a shrine they wnt,let's go there.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by dharn10(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2014
just being fun of one another, going to places together, like cinema, wedding, and going on tour. talk sweet stuff in a quiet environment, kiss her on her forehead, and whatever that com to mind @ d time u being together.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by dhardline(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2014
So the ladies dont want to tell us theirs?
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: wow would u b my date lol?
Would gladly take you out and threat you right grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by timilehing(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Whatever you decide for the show makes it romantic either indoor or outdoor
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by merit12(f): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2014
My. Ideal is smoking weed with him

Smoke our head out

Isn't that romantic?a babes that understands

Nop

I'm going back

Up nepa
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Antell95(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2014
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Mckandre(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2014
M4gunners: That isn't Romantic bro!
let face it bro, that's how it really goes.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Vikthor(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Spending quiet times together...talking..laughing...holding each other...of course kissing and hugging each other grin but not necessarily bleeping... angry
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by fairygeh(f): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2014
Yomieluv: A cool day in a serene garden,after buying her Fan yogurt,and egg roll.
. cheesy lmao at egg roll,not even scotch egg grin grin
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by fairygeh(f): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2014
A romantic date to me is going out with my boyfriend to a cool,calm and serene place,him staring at my beautiful face with love written all over his face,him feeding me oh yes grin playing with icecream tongue,i like being playful with my guy and love being pampered and telling me how much his world would be incomplete without me...........holding my hands,caressing it softly and whispering sweet words to my ears.then after,we leave and probably in the car I rest my head on his chest.while he caresses my back and we kinda touch
Then we have an amazing almost unstoppable and unending kiss to seal the. Night and while he is about to take it to the next level,i tell him sweetheart, lets save this for another day grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by alexis007(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2014
my independence day romantic date would be like....the two of us dressed in strictly green and white attire.....a spray of any other colour is as unwanted as ebola....then we'd step out of the house wit confam rain-boots covering our feet and start marching around the city military-style from morning till evening......i command while she follows my military instruction....'forward march!...eyes right!....attention!...at ease![spread your 'otu ocha' very well] etc......when we're done with the parade....we'd go home and watch GEJ preach his oct. 1st propaganda......

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by robbay(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2014
a day spend at my place..no strings attached...
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by alexis007(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Mintayo: I don't really know what to comment because an average youth will think of sex.
well,mine is walking together and holding hands in the rain,your hand around her waist while she rest her head on yor shoulder;all in the raincheesywink.
and tu-face's 'dancing in the rain' would playing in the background?...see 1st-class ezuzu...'standing in the rain'...wadafuq...so this is your idiotic style of getting her wet?
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2014
fairygeh: A romantic date to me is going out with my boyfriend to a cool,calm and serene place,him staring at my beautiful face with love written all over his face,him feeding me oh yes grin playing with icecream tongue,i like being playful with my guy and love being pampered and telling me how much his world would be incomplete without me...........holding my hands,caressing it softly and whispering sweet words to my ears.then after,we leave and probably in the car I rest my head on his chest.while he caresses my back and we kinda touch
Then we have an amazing almost unstoppable and unending kiss to seal the. Night and while he is about to take it to the next level,i tell him sweetheart, lets save this for another day grin

So this what u use to do abi , that's y u av 14 carry-overs..... I must report u to daddy...... Let's bet cry embarassed
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by alexis007(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2014
and tu-face's 'dancing in the rain' would playing in the background?...see 1st-class ezuzu...'standing in the rain?'...wadafuq...so this is your idiotic style of getting her wet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.