Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,144 members, 7,957,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? (20591 Views)

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Noelle01: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2014
'If we survive this crash, let's go on a romantic date together.'
Hit like if u grab

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Macuberry(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2014
fatdon2: I like to start with a nice dinner in a
good restaurant with good
ambiance . During the meal I like to
have a nice bottle of wine and good
conversation . After dinner a long
walk and I like to hold hands . If the date goes well , I like to invite my date
back to my place and I always put a
bottle of wine in to chill before I
leave so it will be ready when I get
home . We have some good wine and
good conversation relax a few kisses and some cuddling . I also like good
background music , I always ask my
date to pick the music . Then I will
take her home or she may wish to stay .
I leave that up to her and no
pressure . If the date was good then we are on our way to a second date
op didnt ask u to explain romantic scenes from a hollywood movie o

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by usibengate(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2014
No comment
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by slimderek(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2014
(In wande coals voice) Candle Lit Dinner with Champagne Popping
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2014
bright007: no idea

Don't tell me you're still single? angry angry.........If yes... Stop being single cheesy wink
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by willorie(f): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: Eat, Bleep,Eat again,Bleep agn.... That's all cool

Lol cheesy
It's lame to only
"bleep & eat and bleep & eat again" with ur girl
seriously, u need a tutor 4 some romantic lessons
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by ifymusa(f): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
No idea. I've not had any before angry
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by luckybaddest(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
xixzler:
Op,wat are you not saying? Talk,touch,kiss and ...........
hope something is missing
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Samiceman: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
willorie:

Lol cheesy
It's lame to only
"bleep & eat and bleep & eat again" with ur girl
seriously, u need a tutor 4 some romantic lessons
. Hmmm, I don't mind being your student cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Samiceman: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
penquin: what's the meaning bleep
are u seriously asking this question or....
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by luckybaddest(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro: My idea is taking her to places like onitsha market ,balogun market ,buy her gala n lacacera , knack her ukwu ,then she wud start pursuing me inside the market , shocked we wud run round till she catches me cry once she gets me we wud start kissing till the market women start stoning us wit tomatoes n maggi...... Its Fun , try it grin tongue
u gat to take pictures in the market and instagrammed it to be more romantic
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: Eat, Bleep,Eat again,Bleep agn.... That's all cool
Lol.. So That's How you date abi...
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by luckybaddest(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: are u seriously asking this question or....
tell him the meaning.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by fairygeh(f): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
alexis007: my independence day romantic date would be like....the two of us dressed in strictly green and white attire.....a spray of any other colour is as unwanted as ebola....then we'd step out of the house wit confam rain-boots covering our feet and start marching around the city military-style from morning till evening......i command while she follows my military instruction....'forward march!...eyes right!....attention!...at ease![spread your 'otu ocha' very well] etc......when we're done with the parade....we'd go home and watch GEJ preach his oct. 1st propaganda......
. Lwkmd.clown
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wristler: A cool Saturday at my place all cuddled up, with plenty of movies, chocolate and food
Yea.

This is what i always want. It makes me fall madly inlove.

But.., no trying anything funny.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Samiceman: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
nma24: Lol.. So That's How you date abi...
yes dear, no time for boring long talks
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by DSuperWoman(f): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
alexis007: and tu-face's 'dancing in the rain' would playing in the rain?...see 1st-class ezuzu...'standing in the rain'...wadafuq...so this is your idiotic style of getting her wet?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Gosh u got me cracking my ribs. Nigerians una harsh oh
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by miqos02(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
i am a small boy here to learn
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by donodion(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
all Ive read is "the guy taking the gal out to...." and what happens to '....as a solid babe im taking my man out to......"

why wey be say naija romantic gestures must by default start with what the dude is to do for the babe? angry
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
All this nairaland babes that wants to kiss their BFs without bleeping, just know that oluwa is watching u in high definition.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
on a more serious note sha, my idea of a romantic date involves anything that would make the lady loosen up and be herself around me, could be a quiet dinner, a long calming walk. anything that would create that impenetrable bubble around the both of us.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Crixina(f): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
fatdon2: I like to start with a nice dinner in a
good restaurant with good
ambiance . During the meal I like to
have a nice bottle of wine and good
conversation . After dinner a long
walk and I like to hold hands . If the date goes well , I like to invite my date
back to my place and I always put a
bottle of wine in to chill before I
leave so it will be ready when I get
home . We have some good wine and
good conversation relax a few kisses and some cuddling . I also like good
background music , I always ask my
date to pick the music . Then I will
take her home or she may wish to stay .
I leave that up to her and no
pressure . If the date was good then we are on our way to a second date
This is what I call a perfect date.

But this only happens in fairy tales undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
A beautiful walk around a nice garden, beach, quiet well layout street or any other serene environment on a cool breezy day. Then we retire to his...food, music and plenty lazing... Hmmmmmm

Maybe we should just start at his and not step out all day...NEPA pls cooperate o wink
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Macuberry(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Crixina: This is what I call a perfect date.

But this only happens in fairy tales undecided
thank God you know. We see it as the perfect date cos that's what movies have made us to believe.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Crixina(f): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
RunnaRunna: U knw i once did all the nice place,quiet plce,slow music,chilled wine thin n afta thinkin i had her foamin under i tried 2 lick mouth n all i got was ''it was nice n a hug''.Only 4 me 2 chck up on her a couple of dys later n find out she was hangin out in one timaya music point n kill joint wit one rude boy n she was even lookin happier there thn in d gentleman spot i took her 2.Since then my broda I NO BE GENTLEMAN again oo.Even if its a shrine they wnt,let's go there.
that's the irony of life brother,sometimes these things don't work according to how we feel they should.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Macuberry(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
I don't care the order in which they follow but a perfect date should include the following:
- Chats
- Cuddling
- Food and drinks
- Quiet time
- Sex (in some cases)

End of story
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by misshoree(f): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro: My idea is taking her to places like onitsha market ,balogun market ,buy her gala n lacacera , knack her ukwu ,then she wud start pursuing me inside the market , shocked we wud run round till she catches me cry once she gets me we wud start kissing till the market women start stoning us wit tomatoes n maggi...... Its Fun , try it grin tongue
God go punish u :-/
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: are u seriously asking this question or....
yeah
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Samiceman: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
penquin: yeah
ok then, your DP explains it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by viktor556(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mintayo: I don't really know what to comment because an average youth will think of sex.
well,mine is walking together and holding hands in the rain,your hand around her waist while she rest her head on yor shoulder;all in the raincheesywink.
#if you are allergic to cold and you try this, you are OYO:p:p
too much Hollywood .
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by gorgeousnogo(f): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mintayo: I don't really know what to comment because an average youth will think of sex.
well,mine is walking together and holding hands in the rain,your hand around her waist while she rest her head on yor shoulder;all in the raincheesywink.
#if you are allergic to cold and you try this, you are OYO:p:p
what if its not raining?
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
We would both gist while cooking something nice, then afterwards eat our meal in a candlelit room, gist about stuff, tickle each other and maybe.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Men Don’t Marry Women With ‘man Made’ Yansh — Vlogger / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing / Latest Nigeria BF..... Pls Do Not Open If You Are Less Than 18yrs[watch VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.