Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? (20584 Views)

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by mikelblinks(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
All dey want is a nice fuk
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by ifihearam: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Buying Suya for your date on a cool evening and you only concentrate on eating the onions while she eats the meat.

How romantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Chikabel: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm
A romantic date, huh??
I hardly go out, so I'd prefer him coming over to my room, I cook, we eat(feed each other) with something cool n refreshing, cuddle up n watch romantic movies with intervening kisses kiss kiss kiss, make out a lil, den sleep in each other's arms( did I mention I love spooning, n cuddling in dt position is d bomb!!!) cheesy cheesy cheesy. Anyway, wake up, gist, kiss some more, den see him off after giving him a french kiss he will keep thinking of for at least one more week( yea, am a great kisser) tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: wow would u b my date lol?
well this may break your heart but HE doesn't like a SHE.HE prefers a HE.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2014
My idea is taking her to places like onitsha market ,balogun market ,buy her gala n lacacera , knack her ukwu ,then she wud start pursuing me inside the market , shocked we wud run round till she catches me cry once she gets me we wud start kissing till the market women start stoning us wit tomatoes n maggi...... Its Fun , try it grin tongue

24 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Sagamite(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai!

Make I hear wetin Nigerian girls go say.

Romance in the same word as a Nigerian girl is like saying Church in the same word as Saudi Arabia. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Majority do not know what romance is, are in-romancisable, cannot evoke romantic feelings in a guy and do not deserve to be romanced.

Their stinking attitudes and personalities are the perfect killers of romance or any romantic mood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by fairygeh(f): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro:

So this what u use to do abi , that's y u av 14 carry-overs..... I must report u to daddy...... Let's bet cry embarassed
. 14 what? cheesy .sorry I am a graduate of * years tongue
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Mintayo(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2014
alexis007: and tu-face's 'dancing in the rain' would playing in the background?...see 1st-class ezuzu...'standing in the rain?'...wadafuq...so this is your idiotic style of getting her wet?
why you dey hate na? Say ur own make i say mine.
Afterall,she no dey complain:p
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: Eat, Bleep,Eat again,Bleep agn.... That's all cool
what's the meaning bleep
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by alexis007(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Mintayo:
why you dey hate na? Say ur own make i say mine.
Afterall,she no dey complain:p
no complain...not @ all...till her teeth begins to clatter and she begins to fidget....beta still,since u like winter-weather tryst....[points hand to hand as if he's thinking deep]...i know this deep freezer that can contain two people....i'm sure you'd like being inside it wit her... cry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Teespice(f): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2014
if I say what my idea of a romantic date is, you lots would wage war with your fingers.

so I would just keep mute and follow this thread to see opinions.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2014
fairygeh: . 14 what? cheesy .sorry I am a graduate of * years tongue

* years ........... Like 1960 grin ......... Sorry I won't report again wink
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Humblebloke(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2014
I don't do datês...
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2014
I dont know! angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Ishilove: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2014
argon500: To me, I believe it is something you both enjoy in an environment where you can pay attention to each other, talk, touch, kiss.

So: Dinner at a quiet restaurant. Walking somewhere nice - beach, mountains, etc. Boating on a lake, Exploring a city (either far away, or your hometown), Dancing, Picnics.

Perfecto. I agree 100% smiley kiss
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by CoachDX: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2014
ifihearam: Buying Suya for your date on a cool evening and you only concentrate on eating the onions while she eats the meat.

How romantic
LOL
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Johnnoo(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2014
bright007: no idea
Chaii!!! I raise my cap 4u wink Your signature is 2nd to none
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Ishilove: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro: My idea is taking her to places like onitsha market ,balogun market ,buy her gala n lacacera , knack her ukwu ,then she wud start pursuing me inside the market , shocked we wud run round till she catches me cry once she gets me we wud start kissing till the market women start stoning us wit tomatoes n maggi...... Its Fun , try it grin tongue
Lwmkd!! You na proper yeye cheesy
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Mintayo(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2014
alexis007: no complain...not @ all...till her teeth begins to clatter and she begins to fidget....beta still,since u like winter-weather tryst....[points hand to hand as if he's thinking deep]...i know this deep freezer that can contain two people....i'm sure you'd like being inside it wit her... cry
lol. You wana compare rain droplets to deep freezer? Interesting!
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Ishilove: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Sagamite: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai!

Make I hear wetin Nigerian girls go say.

Romance in the same word as a Nigerian girl is like saying Church in the same word as Saudi Arabia. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Majority do not know what romance is, are in-romancisable, cannot evoke romantic feelings in a guy and do not deserve to be romanced.

Their stinking attitudes and personalities are the perfect killers of romance or any romantic mood.
Mscheeew angry
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by jaydee87(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2014
for me a trip down to the national theater to watch a live performance shud do and from there we go under the tree at the theater to av a picnic...
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Johnnoo(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Atmmachine: Having sex after smoking some weed

# grin
Jesus Loves You

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Sagamite(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Mscheeew angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by olumzzz(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2014
For me, anywhere we go must end on my brand new comfy bed winkFor me, anywhere we go must end on my brand new comfy bed wt her on all fours, her face down n a$$ up begging for more
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by marieolae(f): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2014
preciousjoz1: well this may break your heart but HE doesn't like a SHE.HE prefers a HE.
haha
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by cocoberry(f): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2014
And dis is d definition of a Romantic date!

fatdon2: I like to start with a nice dinner in a
good restaurant with good
ambiance . During the meal I like to
have a nice bottle of wine and good
conversation . After dinner a long
walk and I like to hold hands . If the date goes well , I like to invite my date
back to my place and I always put a
bottle of wine in to chill before I
leave so it will be ready when I get
home . We have some good wine and
good conversation relax a few kisses and some cuddling . I also like good
background music , I always ask my
date to pick the music . Then I will
take her home or she may wish to stay .
I leave that up to her and no
pressure . If the date was good then we are on our way to a second date
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by golddeejay(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2014
merit12: My. Ideal is smoking weed with him

Smoke our head out

Isn't that romantic?a babes that understands

Nop

I'm going back

Up nepa

u r a gal afta my own heart
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by OwerriChairman(f): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Aweeee, this thread is making me go romantic. Any sweet romantic babe in Owerri should call me on 07051986233. Plenty money to spend, plenty se.x too. The more the se.x, the more the money. If you re interested, call 07051986233. It's discreet. No third party. Just me and u. *Switches On Phone*

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by mkoabiola: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2014
No finance no romance
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by golddeejay(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2014
chill together on a quiet n lonely beach or green grass...drink wine n smoke weed (if she smoke or she will). She ends up in my room, we fvck all nite...she wakes the nxt mawnin with me waiting by the side of the bed wit light breakfast
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by fairygeh(f): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro:

* years ........... Like 1960 grin ......... Sorry I won't report again wink
. Lol grin report now
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2014
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS?
YES, WE ARE ALL GENIUSES. CHECK OUT THE STORIES OF GENIUSES on www.ebiag.com now and be challenged too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Nigeria BF..... Pls Do Not Open If You Are Less Than 18yrs[watch VIDEO] / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing / What Is The Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.