Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,528 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (35259 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Justeenaleo: 21) Don't date him because you scared he might be the last to woo you.
A woman is always attractive just as a man is never ugly.
There used to be a really cute picture of you around, I guess you removed it. Wouldn't it be nice to put it back? smiley
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Sarimah(f): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lol..no.6 tho cheesy
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Neroanna(f): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
ITbomb: .
I doubt if they keep 5 out of these
But for No. 6

I will advise you to make it read, 'Thou shall not give IT to him anytime he wants', because verily verily I say unto you, if you play hard to get in your relationship, it might be hard to keep. The rule remains, if you don't want to taste the cooking, don't enter the kitchen. Stay away from relationship if you don't want to give, however if you give at every peck and call, you go soon expire
lmao...u'r so on point!
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Obinoscopy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Words of wisdom. I totally agree with the 20 commandments. Weldone OP.

Kelvingraphics thanks for sharing the thread.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by chibwike(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
op, source?

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
booked
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Rapsainot(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
BreezyRita: 1. Thou shall not date any guy out of sympathy. It is not worth it. It has never worth the pain. Ladies beware!

2. Thou shall not do revenge relationship a.k.a let me show my boyfriend I can flirt too. Ladies, that is inflicting more injuries on yourself

3. Thou shall not depend on any man for your daily needs. It has brought more pains than joy to some ladies. Ladies, please!

4. Thou shall never fight over a man. Such men usually don’t have regard for ladies. Ladies, you can ask around if you are in doubt!

5. Thou shall not remain in a violent relationship. You are supposed to be his sweetheart not a punching bag. If he’s looking for whom to punch, refer him to Mike Tyson. Ladies, abi?

6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!

7. Be bold when men toast you. Stop cutting flowers or drawing circles with your leg. Enjoy the ‘toasting’. Don’t forget to pay attention to the pick up lines. Some pick up lines can crack your ribs.

8. If you are not sure of your man especially if the relationship is still new, never take your girlfriend to his house or give her his number or BB pin. Odikwa very risky!

9. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.

10. Material possessions are good but never let them be the number one factor in choosing a man.

11. Do not forget the golden rule. Always sit like a woman. Some men act like babies when a woman is not properly seated. You know what I mean!

12. Never think you can trap a man with good sex. Fou fou fou… foul! It is an aberration.

13. Be good to men but be firm. Yes firm but don’t scare them away.

14. Men are not in short supply. Don’t let them deceive you. Don’t believe anything in the contrary. Don’t be stampeded into a relationship.

15. If your purpose for financing a man is to keep him, that could be a big mistake. Finance for the right reasons.

16. Men are not the same. Don’t listen to “men are the same jare!” It’s a lie! How many men have you met out of about six billion people on earth? You see am nau, abi?

17. Adventures can be sweet. However, never embark on a long trip to meet a man without informing someone. Never!

18. Guys have a way of saying “don’t let anybody know about us yet.” If the relationship is up to three months and counting,somebody should know about it jor! Better things, they no dey hide am.

19. They say good girls love bad boys. And as a good girl, you are looking for a bad boy to love? OYO for you! Let bad girls love bad boys and good girls love good boys. Nobody should use your head to catch a bullet.

20. Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Mutuwa(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
undecided

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by rattlesnake(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
women yarn again
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by jennyadims: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
True talk
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by 50calibre(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
6. Thou shall not give IT to him. If he wants IT that desperately, he should put a ring on it. Funny enough, men can wait if they see your worth it. True!

Looool and I'm supposed to agree to this rule, why would I do that?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by pomide(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
9. As soon as you can, let your man show his face to your people. Your sister or brother or mother. This is very key.

he hasn't collected IT and u expect him to allow this man is not a toy and a fool, nothing goes for nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ceslide: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
23: if you're 35 and still single please you shouldn't be reading this, go and find husband, pay, bribe, go on long trips ...etc marry!

3 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by bliss2al(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
BreezyRita: 1.

20. Enjoy being single. It does not last forever.

oya na... by DE time u reach 40 and u r still single u will enjoy it better...

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice one OP.... Ur writeup made real sense
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by tonididdy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: I love no 20
I love no20 also

funny enough am single , and you?... wanna catch some singling fun with me?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Tabbytha(f): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice post......when you mean be firm do u mean be strict asin let ur yes be yes?
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Vicotex(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
end time things

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by UjSizzle(f): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why is it all about men I was hoping to read something a bit more......different undecided

Good effort though.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
I doubt women can keep to number 6.
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by ayukdaboss(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
OP why don't you acknowledge the person who wrote this? You just pasted somebody's write-up without a source undecided
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Tabbytha(f): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
#ddisgusting.....dooessnt fit him shimgbai
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by tellwisdom: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op you are a very foolish gurl..number 10 is a sign that u are a thief ...bye angry angry
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by BKings: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
@op tell them to stop demanding too much from us, we are not your fathers. Even a guy who never wanted sex could be tempted to ask for it when u continue demanding from him so you won't have a reason to call him MAGA. tongue

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by coolk(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
If u don't give IT, he will get IT somewhere else!
Besides, how do you put a ring on IT?!!! Hmmm. Let me ask google...

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by Odisco2(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thou shall not friendzone
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by samseen02(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
good one bt i doubt if the Op is truely a lady

1 Like

Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by 2scorehigh(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmm...relationships and rules? It's always about the rules as if there's one-size fits it all that everyone must follow.

Well, rules ain't for me.

In fact, the more I see these rules; the more I thank my creator for making me an Android!
shocked
Re: Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read by centjamie(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Being single is risky and boring joor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / The Girl With 4 Boyfriends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.