Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,189 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner (27250 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by mekadinho(f): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2014
NAIJA POLICE AND FAVORITISM. IF YOU R NOT A KNOWN FIGURE, OR YOUR POCKET IS DRY, FORGET IT!
THIS IS JUST THE KIND OF STORY THAT JUST MAKES ME WISH I AM A SPIRIT, OR GOD OF VENGEANCE; BOILING THAT I.DIOT IN A WELL HEATED WATER WOULD HV BEEN MY JUDGEMENT FOR THAT I.DIOT. AS FOR THOSE POLICEMEN, STILL THINKING OF A BETTER PUNISHMENT...
OP TAKE HEART, YOU MUST GET JUSTICE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Afroconnect: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2014
igbsam: Op, so it was your brother that was involved. Chai...........so sorry for your loss. I went to the vicinity a day after the incidence and i heard people talking. Some were even saying your brother was a quiet person who doesn't talk most times, as he seems to be the most quiet one among the 3 securities manning the gate. I pray he finds justice.
Don't know the guy,just helped him reposted what he posted,I felt justice needed to be served.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by oluakadinma: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Don't just read and like the post. We are all affected in an injustice like this. This guy must not go unpunished.

Help in your own little way by putting calls to this IPO and security firm so that they will know it's no longer secret affairs and business as usual.

Stand up against this injustice , lend your voice.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by espn(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Afroconnect: A fellow Nairalander shared this,pls let's copy,paste and post/share till justice is served.

A noble man can not stand to look away when injustice iis being served-do something.

The Gruesome murder of my senior brother – Mr odion AIMEYEKAGBON by a Royalty ON THURSDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2014

I want to report the deliberate and gruesome murder of my senior brother - Mr. odion Aimeyekagbon to NairaLanders. He is an employee of REAL STRIKER Security Company based in Oregun road, opposite Alausa bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

On Thursday 11th September, 2014 at about 6pm, a man (name yet to be confirmed) who is well known in the community of Ikosi, a relation of the Bale of Ikosi ,drove his car to the main gate of Folawiyo GRA in Ikosi road, beside MR. BIG’s restaurant. my brother who is a security guard on duty with one of his colleagues demanded for gate pass from this man, the man did not have a gate pass, and there is a standing order by the Resident Association of Folawiyo GRA that anyone without a gate pass should not be allowed to pass through the gate.

This man, the murderer! Was not comfortable with the demand from my brother and his colleague, probably because he is the son or brother of the Bale of Ikosi, or because he is an influential man in the community, he felt my brother has embarrassed and insulted him. After much argument and intervention by passers-by, he was allowed to pass the main gate without proper clearance or presentation of gate pass.
Instead of this man to go peacefully, no! He picked his mobile phone and called thugs and “Area Boys”. These hoodlums came with knives and other weapons to beat up my brother and his colleague on duty.

the other guard was lucky to had ran away with injuries inflicted on him, but unfortunately, after severe beating and stabbing, my brother died on the spot at the main gate of Folawiyo GRA where is duty post was.

the painful part is that, we have not been able to see the corpse of my late brother. the police only showed us the pictures of the mutilated and blood cover corpse taken at the crime scene. When we demanded that they should take us to the mortuary at Ikorodu where the police deposited the corpse, the IPO in charge of the case refuses to take us there, except we give him five thousand naira (N5,000) – CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT! Five thousand naira to see the corpse of our murdered brother!

As at the time of writing, the police have not been able to make a single arrest. They only went to arrest innocent members of the community, and later collected money from their relations to bail them.

From the information we gathered ourselves from the crime scene, the murderer is a well known man in the community. The police are telling us that they want the murderer to report himself to the police station.
The company where my brother worked before he died is not helping matters, all they keep telling us is that they are capable of burying my brother whenever we are ready. They claimed that they have capable lawyers, but they have not done anything as regard arresting this murderer.

I earnestly want to plead with Nairalanders to help us in any way they can, especially in sharing and broadcasting this gross injustice that had be perpetrated by a so called ROYALTY of IKOSI.

Just like my late brother, I am a law-abiding citizen of this country. I do not want to take law into my hands. Please brethren, the only way to fight this injustice is by crying out to all of you and to God Almighty to hear my plight.

YES! our brother is dead, he can not be brought back to life, but we do not want this man to just go free without paying for the innocent blood he has shed.

I also want to beg good-spirited Nigerians or lawyers to help us out, because from all indications, the POLICE want to sweep this murder case under the carpet. REAL STRIKER security company is not helping us either, it appeals they are collaborating with the police to cover up this injustice.

Below is my email address. Due to security reasons, I did not post my phone numbers, please drop you number here and I will call you back with a PRIVATE NUMBER to discuses further. You can also send me a mail.

Thank you all for your anticipated assistance.
Regards.
………………………………………………………………………………………………..
my Name: osas Aimeyekagbon
Email: jonessara@ymail.com

IPO (Ikosi Police Station): Mustapha Rasaq
GSM: 08062568584

REAL STRIKER SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
Address: 25 Balogun Street, Off Oregun Road , Alausa, Ikeja-Lagos.
Or
28 Balogun Street, off kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja-lagos
Manager GSM: 07082502500

Link to a PDF version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QJkiB2LGFGb25EUTg2XzN3SFk/edit?usp=sharing
post dis link on fb..twitter..bbm broadcast!am sure u wih get justtice and let us knw wen he is in jail!thanks
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by erico2k2(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Sad storey however I must state the Op failed to Name the main suspect.Do tjat and it will provoke him to come oit amd deffend himself.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by igbsam(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Afroconnect:
Don't know the guy,just helped him reposted what he posted,I felt justice needed to be served.

Oh okay.......
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by brownlords: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Same happen to someone I know last yr. Police arrested the guy and court ask the victim family to go bury the dead, the guy was released one month after
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Testerfuze(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2014
bodashee:

You must be a very silly person to post this crap on a thread like this.
RIP to the dead. May Justice previal. May God grant comfort to the bereaved.
That might be his own definition of a comic relief unknowing to him that this isn't in any way comical.....RIP to the dead
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by LagosBoi2(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2014
You have directed your post to the right persons, Justice must be served
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by reelup1: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2014
erunz: I thought by now this issue would have hit the front page, mod should pls do the needful. I stay around ketu and heard of this issue almost 3wks ago. This person that committed this atrocity, have an hotel, since the incident it have been under lock and key. Also he has not been seen around since the issue happened. This case should not die like this mod let's help this brother get the justice he deserve.
@erunz,God bless u for the tips, it would go a long way to help this matter if you would be kind enough to mention the name of the hotel and the street it is located,you are known as erunz,nothing to fear ur real name,phone no.and address are not known.thanks.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by CaptainBomb(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2014
i have sent you an email.. with the Subject ------> Nairalander.. Reply Now.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by fpeter(f): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2014
mekaboy:

Is this story verified ?

Would somebody give his name and other sensitive details to a false story?
Did you not read from other people who said they also heard the story?

5 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by 50calibre(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2014
What a pathetic, savage country. When I say Nigeria is hell, some think I'm being negative.

A man on duty was brutally murdered by thugs/miscreants of a local champion who calls himself royalty, and the criminal elements called police are more concerned with extorting money from the bereaved family.. this level of barbarism is just incomprehensible.

As you can see, the police are pretty useless, so the only way to get justice is by spreading this story through social media, & hopefully a higher authority will notice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2014
May the good Lord grant you the fortitude to bear this loss and may the deserving justice be served to the perpetrators of this heinous act.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by alwaysbehappy: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2014
dcaliph: A nation where the weak are denied justice, shall not prosper.

May God help this nation
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Sanchez01: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2014
erunz: yes it is. Almost everyone. In ketu have heard about this issue.
Sorry Please, I stay in Ketu, Ikosi but I'm nowhere near at the moment; is the Ikosi in question that of Ketu or the one at Oregun?
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Austin4lif: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Injustice every were since 10 BC. Even Jesus christ opposed injustice and that why he was sentenced to death though it was already written. The IPO is my major concern, he is obstructing justice. Nairalanders, let wage a huge campaign against the IPO and the murderer. I have text the IPO, this is his number 080625685484, pls everybody should call or text him, we want pple like him out of the police.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Boss13: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2014
I perused the OP's write-up. I believe he maybe writing according to what he was told. I also think that the standing order from the estate has flaws. It seems that the alleged murderer was a visitor and the estate should have rules for visitors except the alleged murderer decided to visit the estate on his own without invitation of which the security guards should ask the necessary questions.

In this country of ours, we always want to flaunt laws maybe because we feel we can always get away with flaunting them. Likewise, our egoism which is bigger than our respective lives, something we all cannot keep in check. Probably we assume or judge based on perception that we are more privileged than some other persons and this begin to make us act like maniacs. I am not looking at the crime but the acts that led to the crime. What were his reasons to unleash thugs on the security guards even if we assume the security guards were rude to him. Is he happy now for denying a family their loved one just because he wants to show that HE IS THE MAN.

This is a murder case and it should be treated as such. The Police should live up to their responsibility and get ride of barbarians in our society. This case is an important one because it is a classic example of rich oppress poor or the strong oppressing the weak and if justice cannot be serve of what use do we have the justice system for? This is a case if not handled properly would reoccur again either in similar forms or otherwise or even from the same culprit. A classic example is Ekiti state governor elect Fayose; supervising the attack on a high court judge.

We can only assist the family of the decease by mounting pressure on law enforcement officers to do the job that we, the taxpayers paid them to do and this extortion habit from the police should stop. It is just getting irritating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Truth234(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2014
erunz: I thought by now this issue would have hit the front page, mod should pls do the needful. I stay around ketu and heard of this issue almost 3wks ago. This person that committed this atrocity, have an hotel, since the incident it have been under lock and key. Also he has not been seen around since the issue happened. This case should not die like this mod let's help this brother get the justice he deserve.

You that live in that vicinity, can you just get the name of the hotel. His name and other possible details?

That will go a long way before he buy plane ticket o. These evil men with thugs know how to escape justice
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Segunj8(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2014
RIP to d dead.. Contact NGOs like Justice development nd peace movement (JDPM), they re all over d country. I blv dey can help u get justice.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by eleko1: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2014
So pathetic.A taste of injustice.Pls Op,take the matter to Femi Falana Chamber,mo gbe ejo mi de(do knw if they'll handle such,and that lady who's in the forefront of fighting injustice'dunno her name')May the Spirit of Ur broda not rest yet until the blood sucker is arrest and justice serve.Pls,dnt give out Ur number anyhow/let dos bastard entice U with money to kip U shut up.What a country?
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by dannie007(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2014
I just called the stupid IPO's number he said the case as been transfer to Kpanti state CID! Let's come together to Fight this injustice. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by whitecat1: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Sorry for loss of life!

A story like this will bring out emotions in people but, we must hear the other side of the story and from eye witnesses before anything. This seems to me like a fight between the passengers of the car and security guards cos, I don't know who would wait for a swam of thugs approaching without a survival instinct to run, especially when they claimed he made the call. I believe there's more to the story. The time it took for the thugs to get there was enough for the guards to have locked the gate, stay behind the locked gate and call the Cops.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by eleko1: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2014
sad angry angry angry angry angryLet continue to bombard the thief line. Until dey do the needful.Imagine the goat asking for 5k to do his job
dannie007: I just called the stupid IPO's number he said the case as been transfer to Kpanti state CID! Let's come together to Fight this injustice. Thanks
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by dad007(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2014
There are times when I wish I could have my way....May this killer never find peace.Rest in peace.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2014
Afroconnect: A fellow Nairalander shared this,pls let's copy,paste and post/share till justice is served.

A noble man can not stand to look away when injustice iis being served-do something.

The Gruesome murder of my senior brother – Mr odion AIMEYEKAGBON by a Royalty ON THURSDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2014

I want to report the deliberate and gruesome murder of my senior brother - Mr. odion Aimeyekagbon to NairaLanders. He is an employee of REAL STRIKER Security Company based in Oregun road, opposite Alausa bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

On Thursday 11th September, 2014 at about 6pm, a man (name yet to be confirmed) who is well known in the community of Ikosi, a relation of the Bale of Ikosi ,drove his car to the main gate of Folawiyo GRA in Ikosi road, beside MR. BIG’s restaurant. my brother who is a security guard on duty with one of his colleagues demanded for gate pass from this man, the man did not have a gate pass, and there is a standing order by the Resident Association of Folawiyo GRA that anyone without a gate pass should not be allowed to pass through the gate.

This man, the murderer! Was not comfortable with the demand from my brother and his colleague, probably because he is the son or brother of the Bale of Ikosi, or because he is an influential man in the community, he felt my brother has embarrassed and insulted him. After much argument and intervention by passers-by, he was allowed to pass the main gate without proper clearance or presentation of gate pass.
Instead of this man to go peacefully, no! He picked his mobile phone and called thugs and “Area Boys”. These hoodlums came with knives and other weapons to beat up my brother and his colleague on duty.

the other guard was lucky to had ran away with injuries inflicted on him, but unfortunately, after severe beating and stabbing, my brother died on the spot at the main gate of Folawiyo GRA where is duty post was.

the painful part is that, we have not been able to see the corpse of my late brother. the police only showed us the pictures of the mutilated and blood cover corpse taken at the crime scene. When we demanded that they should take us to the mortuary at Ikorodu where the police deposited the corpse, the IPO in charge of the case refuses to take us there, except we give him five thousand naira (N5,000) – CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT! Five thousand naira to see the corpse of our murdered brother!

As at the time of writing, the police have not been able to make a single arrest. They only went to arrest innocent members of the community, and later collected money from their relations to bail them.

From the information we gathered ourselves from the crime scene, the murderer is a well known man in the community. The police are telling us that they want the murderer to report himself to the police station.
The company where my brother worked before he died is not helping matters, all they keep telling us is that they are capable of burying my brother whenever we are ready. They claimed that they have capable lawyers, but they have not done anything as regard arresting this murderer.

I earnestly want to plead with Nairalanders to help us in any way they can, especially in sharing and broadcasting this gross injustice that had be perpetrated by a so called ROYALTY of IKOSI.

Just like my late brother, I am a law-abiding citizen of this country. I do not want to take law into my hands. Please brethren, the only way to fight this injustice is by crying out to all of you and to God Almighty to hear my plight.

YES! our brother is dead, he can not be brought back to life, but we do not want this man to just go free without paying for the innocent blood he has shed.

I also want to beg good-spirited Nigerians or lawyers to help us out, because from all indications, the POLICE want to sweep this murder case under the carpet. REAL STRIKER security company is not helping us either, it appeals they are collaborating with the police to cover up this injustice.

Below is my email address. Due to security reasons, I did not post my phone numbers, please drop you number here and I will call you back with a PRIVATE NUMBER to discuses further. You can also send me a mail.

Thank you all for your anticipated assistance.
Regards.
………………………………………………………………………………………………..
my Name: osas Aimeyekagbon
Email: jonessara@ymail.com

IPO (Ikosi Police Station): Mustapha Rasaq
GSM: 08062568584

REAL STRIKER SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
Address: 25 Balogun Street, Off Oregun Road , Alausa, Ikeja-Lagos.
Or
28 Balogun Street, off kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja-lagos
Manager GSM: 07082502500

Link to a PDF version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7QJkiB2LGFGb25EUTg2XzN3SFk/edit?usp=sharing
Sorry to hear about your loss, accept my condolence. In the 21st century the Nigerian police should not be resorting to such crude and uninnovative methods of policing nor should Thugs be allowed to mobilize in groups and brandish weapons without fear, but, hey, in a society where corruption is the order of the day...
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Acidosis(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2014
If you want justice, you need to spread your horizon.

Leave Ikosi, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buba Jibril Is Dead (House Of Reps Deputy Majority Leader) / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.