Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner (27246 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by badesco(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
go and see one of the following lawyers and activist, Mr femi falana, adekunle fajuyi way, GRA, Ikeja, lagos. festus kayamo, Somewhere in Maryland, Lgaos or Okei Odumakin, An Activist of repute. any of these would gladly help you out.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by adeyinkaolajide: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Festus Keyamo is @ d back of Newcastle hostel @ anthony.

badesco: go and see one of the following lawyers and activist, Mr femi falana, adekunle fajuyi way, GRA, Ikeja, lagos. festus kayamo, Somewhere in Maryland, Lgaos or Okei Odumakin, An Activist of repute. any of these would gladly help you out.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by nkkystel(f): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmm... Nigeria! Nigerians!! Nigeria Police!!! How do we intend to move forward when we keep supporting and covering evil?
REST in PERFECT PEACE DEAR!
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by whitecat1: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Don't bring Fashola into your tirade. He's not a dictator, police, prosecutor or judge. You must allow due process if you want justice.
Tlovely: both d culprits n the pepertrators of this heinous crime must suffer unto death... this has not gotten to d point of killing that guy... this should be an opportunity to rise all niaralanders to raise fire until dis criminals ar brought to book.. until justice is served even jonathan should here dis .. dis madness is beyond walk on by... i go play my role wit all massive effort... signing out of this forum to contact every possible media..website.,blog.. social network...true lawyers n not thieves..sahara reports. facebook..lagos state govt.. infact. d world shld b in search of dat man n d idiots of a useless hopeless n brainwashed boys involved...d land shall provide dem no safe haven... by the way wat is fashola doin in lagos state if such crime shld be allowed to hv gone un attended to upto dis week wit all d dust it has raised in dat area....dis alone cld be enough to tarnish or even wreck d image of his effort in lagos...if an opposition decides to take it up.... makin lagos under fashola's nose, a land of gross injustice....no tym 4 talks again...NAIRALANDERS THIS IS UR OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW DAT U CAN BE UR BROTHERS KEEPER..WE HAVE GONE BEYOND A FAMILY HERE.. WE ARE NOW A GROUP... LET US MAKE OUR PRESENCE FELT..LET US HELP A BROTHER...LET US HELP A PEOPLE... Dashin 2 my facebook page first...den d rest wld be a movement..
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by leo1234(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
The Nigerian police is just for the poor embarassed
The rich do what ever they like.
Wey all this our lawyers sef
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by nwaobitex: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
sad
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by allanphash7(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
JUSTICE !JUSTICE!! JUSTICEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! RIP TO THE DEAD. SMH 4 THIS COUNTRY
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by skyfall: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Afroconnect

Send this to Saharareporters so they can publish the story on their website. Try and get a picture of the murder scene and/or picture of the murderer. You can also tip a policeman to get you a pic of your brother's corpse.

Stories with pictures attract a lot of attention.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by remsonik(f): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
There's an hastag on twitter already. Its #justiceforOdion. Let's hope the relevant agency acts on this. We would also be copying the nigerian police and governor fashola in our tweets.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by okongo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please let us create on BBM too. pls we can rebroadcast
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Kirinwa: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

nwannyi, why youve been hiding? How u dey?

Yes, very sad outcome!

So after reading this pathetic story your eyes still dey find woman? Na wah you o.

Op please investigate and provide us the name of that bastard. He has 2 heads?

Do I say rest in peace? How could he probably rest in peace when we know the circumstances surrounding his death. The only RIP we should wish is to team up and see that the arrogant mofo gets what he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Barywhyte(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is one incidence that make the world laugh at this country. The only way out is to bring the attention of the world to this incidence thereby providingno safe haven for local police to hide this murderer. Am so sorry OP. like some pple hv suggested, send this to Sahara reporters and make contact with Falana and Keyamo. I will suggest you copy Premiumtimes. We must bombard the twitter handles of key officials with that hashtag. RIP to the death
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
any politician that wants my vote in 2015 must first seek justice for odion

5 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by masties2(f): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Truly sad and pathetic. I hope you get justice for your brother. On the other hand you can go traditional. Report the matter to the Oba of Benin and the palace they are bound to send swift justice to the murders.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by mascot87(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tundenoni: .

He won't call a CP he'll rather call the IG ,
That's the channel.

Stop playing this kind of moronic game on serious issue like this.

The president can call anybody, even d dpo so shut d f*ck up
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by jaso1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is evil and highest demon act. That man must be arrested and immediately prosecuted. He's capable of killing the whole lagosians if not dealt with. The able governor and amiable members of Lagos state house or rep can also be a victims. Fashola most time visit this website and I believe he's seen the message immediately it was posted and I also believe he would have begin the move to ensure that this man go unpunished to serve lesson for those with potential of such devilish act. An updates on this situation is very important and I urge the initiator of this mail to update us. Uncle Fash I believe you are regular here and please speed up the action to show us again the people governor you are.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Emdee590(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
360degree: Your story is pathetic and I really pity ur situation. You can bring this matter to a live programme in Abuja. It's called Brekete Family reality programme. They are very effective in pursuing cases of injustice like this. They will invite you to the programme and air the case. They will alas assist you with lawyer all at no cost. You may please call this number to present your case. 08033221149. I pray God will grant you justice.

Or lean on me in Abuja
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by erunz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls @op always update the house on new development also please let's use this hashtag #justiceforOdion on twitter, so we can reachout to many no one knows where the help @op needs will come from.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Kirinwa: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op even if they give you 5 million naira to keep silent don't collect it. I see it coming your way.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by o42austino(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Seun shld pls keep this on FP For the rest of d year as a Reminder to all Nairalanders of the Battle we re fighting.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by austinvsb1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
#JusticeforOdion
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Jemex003: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
That's Nigeria Police for you and no one is different among them. Even though you text and call the DPO he might even call Nigeria network provider to charge you more for the calls so that he can have something in his pocket. Make God help us with Nigeria security. Dirty People with black mind. The Murderer will never ever live in peace and die in peace Insha Allah
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Canme4u(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Gun doesn't kill people. People kill people.

Curled from the movie" Cradle in the grave".
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by LyfeJennings(m): 12:59am On Oct 03, 2014
austinvsb1: #JusticeforOdion

#JUSTICEFORODION
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Kate77sexy(f): 3:04am On Oct 03, 2014
remsonik: There's an hastag on twitter already. Its #justiceforOdion. Let's hope the relevant agency acts on this. We would also be copying the nigerian police and governor fashola in our tweets.
embarassed its not fair, no one seems to be on the #justiceforOdion on twitter...I barley comment here,but I had to for this. If we don't support this, who knows if tomorrow,will be the culprits (God Forbids) I say we all go to twitter and tag everyone and #justiceforOdion . Ff@kateIbezim
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by lionduke(m): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2014
mascot87:

The president can call anybody, even d dpo so shut d f*ck up
the president can't call a dpo, there is chain of command, infact, the call to the IG is even routed through the office of the minister of police affairs
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by sadeeeeeeq: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2014
May the victim soul rest in peace. and for the police, they will surely rot in hell.only if u knew the badt experience pple encounter with them.u will never wish them well.for the influential man (Baba Oloye), u are just an ant in the presence of Allah, Insha Allah. u will surely get what u deserve.i pity yur generations
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by erunz(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Hello guy, is issue is on punch news paper for 2day www.punchng.com/news/thugs-loyal-to-monarchs-nephew-kill-security-guard/ but we will not stop until we get #justiceforOdion
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by calabardick(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2014
bayonekind: A COUNTRY WHERE POLICE AND JUDICIARY ARE CORRUPT ...NO JUSTICE CAN BE ACHIEVED ......
CORRUPTION IS THIS TWO SYSTEM SHOULD BE CLEARED FIRST BEFORE PROGRESS CAN COME
IMAGINE ...ON THIS INCIDENT ..IN NORMAL ENVIRONMENT ...
SIMPLE STEPS TO FOLLOW
- REPORT TO POLICE
-IF POLICE FAILED - TAKE YOUR CASE TO COURT OF LAW TO SUE POLICE FOR NEGLIGENCE

I CRY FOR THIS COUNTRY - NIGERIA --NO WAY OUT--- PEOPLE GRIP WITH GREED FOR RICH AND POWER TO OPPRESS FELLOW CITIZEN ...NOT TO ASSIST.

tomorrow some fools will call this colonial error "the giant of africa"

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by remsonik(f): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2014
#justiceforOdion
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by qeemus: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Balkan(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Dont you have your kinsmen in Lagos?
thats why its good to relate with your village associations
They would taken this matter up.
you can murder an Igboman like that and get away with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) / Kashim Shettima Visits Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.