Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner (27113 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by tellwisdom: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Area boiz killed an innocent man who is seeking for his daily bread?? ...oh lord embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by ifyalways(f): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
MayorofLagos:

nwannyi, why youve been hiding? How u dey
Yes, very sad outcome!
Chief Negro undecided

Mo wa pa. Eku odun(ileya) in advance. Eku jo meta oo.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by dwilliams: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Where d hell are d mods,or z Nairaland also playing politics with a cry from one of its own.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
this may well be how we can start calling for justice.nl should start helping in this regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by erunz(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Since Morning people have been pleading with MOD to move this to frontpage, they ignore it. Na wa if na wetin no make sense dem go rush put an for frontpage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Obynobyl(m): 2:51am On Oct 02, 2014
The evil that men do live after them.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Rexnegro(m): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2014
@op search for lagos state govt on Facebook and slam ur post on them there...hopefully they might ring u...then also Broadcast it on bbm if u re on bbm ...I will braodcast it for u anyway....rip to ur bro...

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by otokx(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2014
erunz: I thought by now this issue would have hit the front page, mod should pls do the needful. I stay around ketu and heard of this issue almost 3wks ago. This person that committed this atrocity, have an hotel, since the incident it have been under lock and key. Also he has not been seen around since the issue happened. This case should not die like this mod let's help this brother get the justice he deserve.

Does this person not have a name? Does he not have family?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by dwilliams: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Maybe that's a better idea,since this MODs av refused to help,maybe na 2 bbroadcast am 4 bbm go win am.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by erunz(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2014
otokx:

Does this person not have a name? Does he not have family?
his hotel is popularly known as Enny bar. But I don't know his name. He has family and they stay close to his hotel.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by mickyarams: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2014
I really weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by lonelydora: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2014
RIP to your dead brother. Try as much as possible to contact Ngozi Braide. She will arrest the murderer.

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Princecalm(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by igbsam(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Op, so it was your brother that was involved. Chai...........so sorry for your loss. I went to the vicinity a day after the incidence and i heard people talking. Some were even saying your brother was a quiet person who doesn't talk most times, as he seems to be the most quiet one among the 3 securities manning the gate. I pray he finds justice.

20 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by ugoezeik(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2014
my dear bro pls take heart, but so long as nig us concern u will never get justice because me nd u are not known in d society. If its son of a influential in d society by now d murderer will be cooling his feet in jail. take heart dear
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by ekwynwa1: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2014
ifyalways:
Chief Negro undecided

Mo wa pa. Eku odun(ileya) in advance. Eku jo meta oo.

Op I pray justice prevails, the guilty shall not go unpunished.
So mayor is Negro? Hmm
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Saraha1(f): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2014
God have mercy .what is this xountry turning into?
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by yorex2011: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Oh my.. This is disheartening.. I pray the men behind this don't go scot free.. Justice must prevail
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Realtol(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Man bestiality at its peak! Why would a man kill another man to satisfy his ego... ? Poster I am sorry for your loss, pray God gives you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss and I believe justice will surely be served to the culprit. Involve a sound lawyer on this issue and things will surely pan out.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by shejane: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Is well with you and your family

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by lukaino(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2014
This is the sad reality we found ourselves in our own country. impunity is common place and the masses always on the receiving end. May God help us.
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by onatisi(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
op,if you don't know the identity of the killers then what you need to do is simple . Bad image is bad for business. Go to radio and tv stations in ur state .they will be glad to make a news out of this . Look out for programmes on radio like the kola olawuyi show and etc . Seek out lawyers and activists ,believe me some lawyers will be very very happy to take up issues like this and lastly although very dangerous is the option of using the political opposition in ur state . There is very little u can achieve on nairaland here on this matter

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Billygee2u: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
this is one of the reasons I do not feel pity for Nigerian police,anytime a police is killed .
I detest to hear 'police is your friend.
Sorry to say"Nigerian police is the enemy of Nigerians.
Nigerian police are cowards.
Nigerian police are thieves .
Nigerian police are murderers.
Nigerian police are molesters
Nigerian police are corrupt。
many unprintable names.
you can add yours,Nigerian police are...。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。。。

Op,please leave the IPO's name, phone number and his police post station here ,interested people in this case
can put calls of warning to the useless IPO.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by shejane: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Imagine the IPO asking for money to release the dead body, Nigeria Police why are they dis corrupt, that's why they don't live long

1 Like

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by idu1(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2014
oshyno: Op I just called the owner/Rep of STRIKER SECURITY and registered my displeasure. About their nonchalant attitutde towards the murder of their staff and gave him a subtle treat if they refuse to do the right thing.

He told me maybe av not gotten the latest from u , that the company is doing everything possible to see that the culprit is punished. He said a journalist from punch is comming tomorrow to the company and next tmoro it will be published on d punch newspaper. He equally said the commissioner of police has been notified of the case and promise to bring justice to u and ur family.

My take: if the police keep foot draging bcuz the man is an influencial person in the community, involve a lawyer.

My condolence bro.
Thank u.s.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by guy1234: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2014
As others have said, give the case a try at the office of the public defender.

This kind of impunity goes on in our society daily because people are afraid to fight injustices from ppl believed to be higher than they are in the society.

Let's come together and fight this case, let's get update and keep calling the security company, let's put a pressure on them and also on the police to do the right thing.

If we fight we might lose, but if we don't fight, we have lost. An injustice to one, is an injustice to all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Afroconnect: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Yes,thank you mod we made this to front-page,pls people take this to facebook,twitter,blogs,everywhere.

Pls let us kep supporting justice,cos without justice peace is an illusion.

Thank you nairalanders,its nice to see what we all can achieve together for justice and civility.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by saintade01(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2014
mekaboy:
Is this story verified ?
WHY ARE YOU ASKING IF THE STORY IS VERIFIED. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOD's HERE CANT YOU JUST DO YOUR VERIFICATION!

#BRINGTOFRONTPAGE
Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by Ayomax(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2014
I cry for this country

4 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner by idu1(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2014
dwilliams: Maybe that's a better idea,since this MODs av refused to help,maybe na 2 bbroadcast am 4 bbm go win am.
Please if u cn place it on twitter too. Thanks. I still promise corrupt nigerian judiciary nd police let what will do be in my mind for nw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reason Saraki Visited President Buhari Yesterday - Senate / President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.