Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing (5098 Views)

3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Consulter: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Being able to make a girl laugh is a sure way of making her like you. Just like people say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, in the same way the way to a woman's heart is through her laugh. So, if you want to be popular with the ladies or just want to impress a girl find out ways of tickling her funny bone. Here are a few ways to get the ball rolling.

Laugh at yourself
You could talk about the embarrassingly funny incident on your way to work, funny stories from your childhood or mad college stories. Having a self deprecating sense of humor seems very charming as it makes you look like a man child. Don't go on an overdose though. You don't want her to alter the good impression that she has formed of you.

Listen to her
Pay attention to what she is saying and it will give you a good idea about what makes her tick. During your conversation fill up the blank spaces with appropriate and witty one-liners and punches and see how she cracks up.

Don't make fun of her
You can mimic her sense of humor but don't ever make the mistake of mimicking her. Men might find it amusing to make fun of each other but women don't. So, unless you want her to think of you as an insensitive and cruel person, please don't make fun of her.

Crack old jokes
You can borrow some of your laugh material form old joke, sitcoms or stand up acts and use them in a time appropriate manner, Find out about the television programs that she likes to watch and mimic them (not by making them seem stupid) and make her laugh.

Observe people
You could also observe the people around you and make some funny observations about them. Be discreet while doing so as it may be fun for a while but overdoing it can make you look insensitive.

Be patient
Don't be in a hurry to make her laugh. This will probably backfire. Humorous conversation takes time to build up as it is a process of trial and error so be patient and carry on.

Don't clown around
Don't become a clown trying to get her to laugh. Turn the funny button off occasionally so that you don't look like you are trying to impress her. That can be a big turn off. So, be yourself and have fun while you are talking to this girl but back off and tone the wit down when her laughter begins to sound forced.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hUjUYa-0rY

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by misshoree(f): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Guys come and learn o
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Make her laugh too much and you will be automatically FRIENDZONED

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by tiswell(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op,in otherwords,u have to be a comedian to get her 'like'...money turns a lady on,bro,make more money and watch her laugh even wen u cough.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by adonbilivit: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
so i will MAKE the money and still MAKE her laugh. what do girls really do for boys?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by deji47: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Consulter: Just like people say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach .
Those days maybe....Now, Ladies lower their sights a few inches below the stomach. There in lies a surer way.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by MisterLongman(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
All these tips in order to make a girl laugh....... If you want to make a crowd laugh nko..................................................... Basketmouth and co dey try no be small...

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by chimerase2: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
misshoree: Guys come and learn o
noting to learn der
Since ma life I hv neva been dry before a gal
Even if de gal hates me she must laugh
But on chatting BBM whatsap
Dos days of 2go was awesome
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
all those tips don't work on me tongue guys, there are different types of girls with different type of attitudes, so some girls will not fall for that. when u are wit a romantic girl, u act romantic (jokes are great turn offs for romantic girlslipsrsealed) ....and some jokes might seem dry to some girls, and u will end up embarrassing urslf!
you want a girl? the best tip is to be urslf! she will like the REAL u! cheesy if it doesn't work well with her, at least u know that u let go of the wrng person
if u are pretending to be funny, when u are not... hmmmmm u will soon run out of jokes! tongue

PS: smart girls like me always know when a guy is pretending to be who he's not wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
See this op o...
babes aint loyal these days o...just spend the money and they will laugh
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Following all these rules just to make a girl laugh? To what end? In the end she goes back to the guy that makes her shed tears. OP c'mon.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Rapaltar(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
edozie04: Make her laugh too much and you will be automatically FRIENDZONED
1st law of FriendZone
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Where are those my nairaland boyfriends?

Come and read this.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
how to make a girl laugh Just show the money
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by babarazy: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
@op, you are trying to make front page abi? undecided
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Talkloaded: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: all those tips don't work on me tongue guys, there are different types of girls with different type of attitudes, so some girls will not fall for that. when u are wit a romantic girl, u act romantic (jokes are great turn offs for romantic girlslipsrsealed) ....and some jokes might seem dry to some girls, and u will end up embarrassing urslf!
you want a girl? the best tip is to be urslf! she will like the REAL u! cheesy if it doesn't work well with her, at least u know that u let go of the wrng person
if u are pretending to be funny, when u are not... hmmmmm u will soon run out of jokes! tongue

PS: smart girls like me always know when a guy is pretending to be who he's not wink

Honie.. My Galfrnd jst want Romantic discussions.. Jokes jst 10percent.... Anytym we r chatinq nd she says "lol" or "lwkmd".. I will say "I'm xo glad jst mk u laff"
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by ronald4lif(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
misshoree: Guys come and learn o

Oya I am here
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by ronald4lif(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: all those tips don't work on me tongue guys, there are different types of girls with different type of attitudes, so some girls will not fall for that. when u are wit a romantic girl, u act romantic (jokes are great turn offs for romantic girlslipsrsealed) ....and some jokes might seem dry to some girls, and u will end up embarrassing urslf!

Absolutely correct, couldn't agree less.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Chukkasy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
of you're not funny, you're not funny......even if you like read 1000 ways to make a girl laugh
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=]

Honie.. My Galfrnd jst want Romantic discussions.. Jokes jst 10percent.... Anytym we r chatinq nd she says "lol" or "lwkmd".. I will say "I'm xo glad jst mk u laff"[/quote] well yeah☺ that's how she is, some aren't like that. girls are different.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=]

Honie.. My Galfrnd jst want Romantic discussions.. Jokes jst 10percent.... Anytym we r chatinq nd she says "lol" or "lwkmd".. I will say "I'm xo glad jst mk u laff"[/quote] [quote author=] well yeah☺ that's how she is, some aren't like that. girls are different.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
True talk, same way smart girls like you claim end up being deceived. grin

Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Sarimah(f): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
All these to make a girl laff?
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ace2013: True talk, same way smart girls like you claim end up being deceived. grin
no guy can deceive me undecided I always play my cards well grin or if they succeed, I will get something in return wink it hardly ever happens to me tongue not bragging, but no guy can play or deceive me.period
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ace2013: True talk, same way smart girls like you claim end up being deceived. grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oh really?? shocked Mmm u probably never met the masters in the game but if you insist then i rest my case.
EroticAngelina: no guy can deceive me undecided I always play my cards well grin or if they succeed, I will get something in return wink it hardly ever happens to me tongue not bragging, but no guy can play or deceive me.period
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by valmunich(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Who has time for all these procedures? Just be you! No time to impress anyone
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by onome710(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
I prefer my method that always works for me. I do my best at being 'ME'
And naturally, I may not be a comedian but I'm fun to be with and I've got good sense of humour.
In as much as girls love a guy who can make them happy (smile, laugh) always... They don't want a 'joker'
#gbam
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Talkloaded: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
EroticAngelina: well yeah☺ that's how she is, some aren't like that. girls are different.

Yea hunie
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Really?
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by kudiice(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
adonbilivit: so i will MAKE the money and still MAKE her laugh. what do girls really do for boys?
They cook, support and the best part, they give you some warm hole to ease your rod.
Re: How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing by geedot: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
adonbilivit: so i will MAKE the money and still MAKE her laugh. what do girls really do for boys?
waiting for an answer oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money. / Photo : When A Girl Wants To Play Smart On A Dude This Hard Times / My Experience With A (hungry) Girl During Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.